Destruction

Galing kay inomniowo

After being banished from the Hyuuga and replaced on her team, Hinata vows to become stronger. She asks the H... Higit pa

Chapter one- Strength
Chapter three- Wounds
Chapter four- Inner Battles
Chater five- Revelations
Hiatus?

Chapter two- Power

5.4K 140 162
Galing kay inomniowo

"Zero. You have a mission."

The young anbu now identified as 'Zero' nodded, her blank white mask contrasting with her short raven hair, "Hai, Danzō-sama."

Danzō sat on a throne-like chair and folded his hands, "I have reason to believe that Suna is plotting against the leaf. I want you to go undercover and enter in the upcoming Chuunin exams. I will have you on a team with Sai and Jin(OC),"

Zero nodded once, "Will I enter as 'Hinata'?"

Danzō shook his head, "No, I will place a strong genjutsu over you so you can use your Byakugan, use your code name 'Hina' and watch the Suna team. Oh, and don't interact with your old classmates too much."

"Hai, Danzō-sama."

Xxxxxxxxxx

Hinata walked out of the ROOT base and was in awe on how the sun felt against her skin, due to her never leaving the base unless for missions, even then it's in the middle of the night.

The genjutsu over her was powerful enough to deceive the Hyuuga and the Uchiha. She had short, shaggy white hair and her regular bangs, she wore a see-through halter top mesh shirt that covered her breasts, but exposed her abdomen and her shorts her black with mesh strips on the hem that ended mid thigh. She had fingerless black gloves and standard shinobi sandals. (^ The pic at the top ^)

Her eyes were a special case, her sclera was black and her irises were blood red.

Hinata has her headband around her forehead and her bangs were brushed to the side, she walked through the streets of Konoha, men ogled at her growing assets and women glared at her.

But Hinata didn't care, she was on a mission and no one would get in her way.

Once she arrived at the building for the first exam and was immediately flocked by random male and some female Genin, all asking for a date or her hand in marriage, to which she bluntly declined.

When she got to the third floor, she recognized two Chuunin under a genjutsu messing with all of the fresh Genin, Hinata walked up to ten and glared at the disguised Chuunin, "Izumo. Kotetsu."

The two flinched as Hinata made a single handsign and the genjutsu was dispelled, showing that everyone was only on the second floor, "As Chuunin, you two should have set a better genjutsu."

With that, Hinata walked away and up to the third floor, she strolled into the room at a leisurely pace and was met with multiple glares from everyone in the room.

The ex-Hyuuga scanned the room until her eyes landed on three Sunagakure ninja.

Targets acquired.

Hinata turned around as the door opened again, she felt her stomach drop as she watched her old friends walk in. Memories filtered in that she had locked away, flashing through her mind, ripping open old wounds.

Luckily, her face stayed neutral, not portraying her inner-turmoil.

A Genin walked up to her, his face more than just familiar. His ocean blue eyes staring into her soul, "Who're you?!" His tone was accusing yet in awe.

Hinata mentally kicked herself and glared at the blonde, "None of your concern."

"Oi! You can't talk to me like that! I'm Naruto Uzumaki, I'm gonna be Hokage one day, -ttebayo!" Hinata merely blinked at his outburst.

"You know, Uzumaki-san, everyone has something to prove. Just because you vocalize your determination, doesn't mean it is any stronger; just because you scream yours the loudest, doesn't mean that it is any more important."

Naruto froze and Hinata turned away from him, the memories were painful. Especially the ones with Naruto in them.

-Flashback-

"From now on, you're no longer apart of this clan."

Hinata looked up at her father while she sobbed on the floor, he had just given her the caged bird seal, marking her as a servant forever.

"O-O-Ot-ou-s-sam-"

"Silence," Hiashi glared at Hinata, the rage evident in his eyes, "I'm not your father, I should've killed you when I had the chance."

Hiashi then left Hinata, leaving her with the orders to take her possessions and leave the compound.

-Time Skip-

The third Hokage was kind enough to grant her a small home that was secluded from the Hyuuga and anyone else, Hinata had moved in with what little possessions she had and went to meet her team for training.

When she got to team 8 training grounds, she saw her team rallied around a girl from her class who didn't pass, "A-Ano... I-It's been a w-while, Ame-san, wh-what br-bring you b-by?"

Ame smirked cockily as the rest of her team avoided her gaze with guilty expressions, "I'm sure you already know what's going on, Hyuuga. Oh, my bad, I forgot."

Hinata flinched and turned to her sensei, "K-Kurenai-S-Sensei...?" Kurenai looked away and the corner of her mouth twitched.

Kurenai was mocking her. Laughing at her.

"I'm sorry Hinata, but you've been taken off this team, and active duty all together." Hinata's eyebrows furrowed, and her lip quivered as her seal throbbed, "B-But... Wh-wh-what does t-that mean...?"

"It means you're no longer a shinobi."

-Line Break-

Hinata ran away, tears hindered her from seeing, but that didn't stop her. When she stopped and wiped her eyes, she found herself at Team 7's training grounds.

Ironic, huh?

Hinata sat down, her back against a tree, it's leaves shielding her from the slight rain, "Hinata-chan?"

Hinata looked up to see her sun, and her crush, Naruto, "What're you doing here, Hinata-chan? And why're you crying, -ttebayo?"

Hinata sniveled and looked down, "I-I'm n-n-not a-loud t-to be a n-ninja anym-more..."

Naruto's eyes widened and his mouth opened slightly in shock, "What?! Why?!"

"Th-The H-Hokage said s-so... I w-was taken o-off m-my t-team..."

Naruto sat next to Hinata and hugged her, "Don't worry, Hinata-chan, I'll always be there for you, I promise."

-Flashback End-

He lied. He broke his promise, and her heart.

Hinata shook her head and turned to the rest of the rookie nine, only to see a man she knew well, Kabuto, talking to the other rookie nine.

'Orochimaru must be planning something if Kabuto is here...'

Her 'team' walked in, Sai and Jin stood by her side, Sai was a tall, thirteen year old with shaggy, inky black hair, he wore his ROOT uniform and he had pale white skin. Jin had slicked back baby blue hair and bright green eyes, he was only slightly taller than Hinata, but he had muscle to make up for it, he wore his headband around his neck and a mesh shirt that clung to his chest. He wrapped an arm around Hinata's shoulders and smirked, "Hey Hina, Why'd you leave without us?"

Hinata glanced over at him, she read the look in his eye and nodded discretely, "I didn't feel like waiting."

Sai just stared blankly at the two, "Hina-chan, have you scoped out the competition?"

"Did you find the targets?"

Hinata nodded and watched Kabuto, her eyes narrowed as she noticed three blurs rushing at the group. In a blink of an eye, Hinata was holding the wrist of a Sound ninja in a vice grip, "Hmm, trying to attack poor Kabuto while he's distracted?"

Hinata presses her thumb at the base of the man's palm and began to bend it back, there was a sickening crack and Hinata let go of the man's arm. She turned to Kabuto and narrowed her eyes, "You should be more careful, Kabuto."

Said man flinched under her glare and nodded, "H-Hai... I will..." Hinata nodded and glared at the rest of the rookie, her eyes lingering on one in particular.

"Hyuuga." Hinata spat the name out with venom, her glare hardening at the male. She turned and walked to her desk before he could respond and watched as Ibiki Morino walked in the room, and barked at them all to sit down.

Hinata glanced at the empty spot next to her and the name tag read; Uzumaki Naruto.

Irony is such a funny thing, isn't it?

Said genin sat next to her and gave her a bright smile and looked at the name tag on her desk, "Wow! So your name is Hina? I knew someone named Hinata, but I haven't seen her in a while. It's alright though, she was weird anyways."

Hinata blinked, "And why haven't you made an effort to see her?" Naruto just shrugged and put his hands behind his head with a smile.

"Silence, you insufferable maggots!"

Ibiki's voice cut through the air, making half the Genin in the room flinch, "This is the written part of the exams. There is one rule: No cheating. If you're caught cheating three times, you and your team will be disqualified from the exams. Begin!"

Hinata rolled her eyes and finished the test, she answered the last question and used her Byakugan to watch how the rookie nine faired. No surprise, Sakura didn't need to cheat, knowing her superior smarts, she easily figured out that the questions were harder than normal.

Sasuke was using his Sharingan, and her targets were sharing answers, and Gaara gathered them and gave the answer to his teammates. Hinata's eyes narrowed as she watched her old team gather answers individually.

-Time Skip-

After two long hours, and maybe half of the Genin leaving due to cheating, Ibiki stood up from his chair and announced that the tenth question would be answered verbally, "If you get this question wrong, you will remain a Genin for life. So leave now and come back next year." Some people stood up in fear, "Also, if one leaves, your entire team leaves." About ten teams left, leaving the rookie nine, the sand ninja, Kabuto and his team, the sound ninja and some other unimportant teams.

Hinata glanced over when she saw Naruto's hand twitch and begin to raise, 'Hm. Never took him for one who would quit so easily.'

Naruto's hand slammed down on the desk and he glared at Ibiki, "I'll never run and I'll never give up! Even if I stay a Genin forever, I will become Hokage!"

Hinata snorted and Ibiki glanced at her, "Well then. I have one thing for all of you. You all pass."

Naruto fell over dramatically, "Whaaa?! What about the tenth question?!"

Hinata watched Naruto stand back up, a bored look in her eyes, "There is no tenth question."

Naruto tried to sputter out a sentence, but Ibiki cut him off, "The ability to be courageous and survive any hardship... These are the abilities needed to become a chūnin captain. Those who can't put their destinies on the line... who cling to the uncertain future of "there's always next year"... and walk away from their chance... those pieces of trash who can only make such cowardly choices do not deserve to become chūnin!" He took a breath and glanced around the classroom, "For your next test you will-"

"Kyaaaaaaa!"

A banner shot through the room and in followed a woman with light brown, pupil-less eyes. Her hair was violet and is styled in a short, spiky, fanned-ponytail. She wore a fitted mesh body suit that covers her from her neck down to her thighs. Over this she wore a tan overcoat with a purple in-seam and a pocket on each side, a dark orange mini-skirt, a dark blue belt, and pale grey shin guards. In addition to the typical forehead protector, she also wears a small pendant that looks like a snake fang and a wrist watch. "Kami, Ibiki! You let this many pass?! Maybe you're getting soft."

Ibiki merely glanced at the crazed woman, "Or maybe this is a special group." Anko snorted with a roll of her eyes, she motioned to the Genin with a sadistic smirk.

"Let's go kiddies!"

-Line Break

"This is the Forest of Death! And you'll soon know why."

Naruto put his hands on his hips and made a mocking face, "This is the forest of death! And you'll soon know why." With a laugh and a point of his finger, Naruto began taunting Anko, "You're threats won't work on me! I'm not scared!"

Anko gave him a sickly sweet smile, "Really? You've got a lot of energy!" Within the blink of an eye, Anko took out a kunai and threw it at Naruto, it cut his cheek and some of the hair of a woman behind him. Naruto froze in fear as Anko shunshined behind him, "What? No smartass comment?"

The long haired woman from before stood uncomfortably close to Anko as she returned Anko's kunai with her freakishly long tongue, "I believe this is yours..." Anko thanked her with suspicion in her eyes.

Hinata glared at the 'woman' knowing exactly who it is. Anko walked away from both of them and began explaining once more. "As I was saying..." She threw a glare towards Naruto, who flinched "This is where your next exam will be, each team will get a scroll either heaven or earth, and whichever scroll you get, you must get the other scroll from a different team. Say, You have a heaven scroll, you need an earth scroll, you will battle other teams for the scroll you need and meet at the center of the forest once you're done." Anko looked around and the Genin jumped at the screeches of unknown creature within the forest, "Oh, and watch out for the beasts. Konoha is not responsible for any deaths in this part of the exam. See ya."

Hinata and her team shunshined to their entrance way and strolled into the dark forest, "Remember, we only need to make sure Suna isn't doing anything out of the ordinary. I did some research and the redheaded male is the one tail's Jinchurikki and I doubt he has control of the beast so be wary of him."

Jin and Sai chorused a 'Hai' in response as Hinata activated her Byakugan and watched Team 7 run into the 'woman' with the long tongue, "Come. We need to get an Earth scroll, follow me." Hinata couldn't bring herself to leave team 7 to suffer at the hands of the person who was now identified as Orochimaru and decided to 'accidentally' cross paths with them.

The ROOT team jumped into the clearing, catching the attention of Orochimaru, Sakura and Sasuke, but Naruto was nowhere to be seen, "Ah, we meet again, Orochimaru."

Said male glared at Hinata, as if trying to remember, before something clicked and a smirk appeared on the Snake Sanin's face, "How delightful... Are you visiting some old friends, dear Hina?"

Hinata merely blinked, but cringed internally at the grin he gave her, "Here to take Uchiha-san are we? I'm afraid I won't allow that to happen."

Orochimaru's eyes narrowed and he tilted his head, "Let's see if you can stop me. Hyuuga Hinata."

"Hinata?!"

TBC

A/N: I'm surprised so many people like this...

Thank you all for your reviews and votes!

Review Please!!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

962K 36.5K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
469K 16.8K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.2M 116K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...