Parker's Partner

By Carribia

After Peter Parker, or Spider-man as we all know him, defeated the Vulture, he had nothing to do with his lif... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Author's Note

2 0 0
By Carribia

So, I'm super sorry that I didn't get a chapter up until now, and honestly I have no excuse except that I had no idea where to go with this. But then I had some inspiration and I figured it out. So I posted TWO chapters! Yay! Hopefully I will be able to keep up better than before, and thank you all so much for baring with me. Love you all so much and there will be more to come. Also let me know what you think about the name Cryofreeze.
-Carribia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 517 36
You are a marvel fan with basic and a little shitty life but everything changed when your favorite heroes found you at your worst. this is a story m...
103K 2.9K 41
Y/N Stark... Daughter of the famous Tony Stark that everyone knows as Iron Man. Y/N hid a secret from the world. The fact that she have ability beyo...
Broken By Ava

Fanfiction

8.6K 198 12
Everything was going well in Peter's life. Sort of. He thought it was, at least. But then within ten minutes, his life started going downhill. Fast. ...
2.9K 58 41
Secrets gets spilled. Peter Parker gets kidnapped. Can he ever escape all the bad in his life? Will he ever get justice? New mysteries. Will he ever...