Blackheart (Caius Volturi)

By Motchi1245

Blair Blackheart and her twin brother Axel go to Italy with Bella to save Edward, but what happens when the t... More

Characters
Characters
Saving Edward
The Volturi
Introductions
Shopping
Shopping pt 2
Music
A/N
Music pt2
A/N
A/N
Road Trip
Woohoo!!!
Question
It's out

Training

6.9K 135 6
By Motchi1245

I forgot to mention that they're 18
~~~~~ (•~•) ~~~~~
Blair POV

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my door, "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT", I'm not a really good morning person.

The door slowly opens to reveal a slightly scared Jane (WHAT??) master Aro have requested your presence in the throne room.

"Why", I asks in a still annoyed/mad tone

"Aro would like to start both yours and brothers training".

"Give me five minutes", and with that she nods and leaves to let me get dressed (photo above).

My outfit slightly revealing my tattoos; a small fox on my right wrist, the deathly hallow symbol on my left wrist, and on the back of my neck two hands linking their Pinkies.

I decided to not put my nose rings on along with my bottom lip peircing and leaving only my top lip peircing on.

I decide that I look presentable enough for 8am in the FUCKING MORNING.

Walking into the throne room I see Axel's there too, along with the rest of the higher garud and the three vampires on the thrones.

Looking up at my mate,

still feels wierd to say that

I see him taking in the way I look with wide eyes especially eyeing my tattoos. It looks like Demetri is drooling over Axel's outfit wich also reveals his tattoos.

We have the same tattoos except for the animal, his is a elephant and the deathly hallow tattoo is on the back of his neck while the linking Pinkies are on his wrist.

"Well now that we are all here let
begin the training", Aro announces

"of course we'll start easy with you two", Caius says with a smirk on his face like it would be impossible for Axel or me to take down a vampire.

"Axel you'll be training with Alec today", Aro says eyeing the two boys.

Alec goes to tackle Axel but Axel quickly moves out of the way, surprising all the vampires in the room the fact that we're faster than them.

Alec recovers and trys using his ability to take senses away on Axel but my brother uses his ability to create a force field around him, while Alec is still confused as to why his ability isn't working, Axel tackles him to the ground holding him there.

"Haha" Aros manacle laugh sounds through the throne room as Axel helps, well trys to help Alec get up but Alec rejected his hand with a low growl.

"Now Blair you'll be training with Felix, but you may not use your abilities",

"rest in peace Felix", Axel mutters.

With that Felix trys to punch me but before that can happen I grab his wrist, twist it and pin him to the ground, getting up while Felix is

on the floor with a couple of cracks on his face.

You could hear a pin drop, that's how quiet it was, "you could have at least tryed to put up a fight if you were going to wake me up so early",

I say smirking at caius all I got back was the coldest glare Wich kinda hurt.

"You are dismissed", Aro says both Axel and I nod and leave

" I thought you were going to go so much more harder on Felix, that I was already planning his funeral in my head" Axel says with a chuckle.

"Not today, some other time for sure but not today" I say laughing as well.

"Axel" someone says behind us.

Turning around we see Demetri I glare at him, "Axel go to your room I'm going to talk to Demetri alone", I say

"Blair...come on don't", he tries but I cut him off

"room now" I say more sternly, with that he walks away and I lead Demetri into my room slaming him into the wall

"if you hurt him I will kill you in the coldest way possible, I'll make you scream and cry while you beg for mercy, am I understood", he doesn't answer

"I SAID AM I UNDERSTOOD" I yell

"yes" he says frightened

"go on then"I say releasing my grip on his neck.

He quickly runs out.

"little bitch" I mutter

"that isn't the type of language a woman should use".

I hear someone say, turning around I see caius and

"why is that" I ask him in a teasing tone

"it's fouil language", he responds

"well that's going to suck for you because I'm going to be using it as much as I fucking want" I respond moving closer to him.

Before I know it I'm pinned to the wall "watch it" caius says through gritted teeth,

"or what", I tease, next thing I know his lips are on mine.

It was an aggressive kiss, his tounge licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gave him.

Before the kiss got any more heated there was a knock at the door, with a that he pulled away

"come in" he said,

it was Jane "your brother would like to speak to you, it appears you scared Demetri really bad", she said

"oh, I guess I did go a to far", I say (SIKE)

"oh, and Aro would like to see you", she says looking at caius.

With that she leaves and l start walking towards the door but caius pulls me back and kisses me again but this time it was gentle and then he left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9M 652K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
79K 3K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
169K 8.2K 53
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
1M 34.9K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...