You've got that one thing

By harry_styleslove15

Sixteen year old Jeniffer Page moved to London to live with her Father. Her parents got into a divorse when s... More

You've got that one thing
Chapter 1 The curly haired boy
Chapter 2 Dont forget me
Chapter 3 Years passed, Didnt last
Chapter 4 Crying for you
Chapter 5 Everything about you
Chapter 6 The rest of the gang
Chapter 7 Christmas shopping
Chapter 9 New years special.
Chapter 10 Everything went wrong.
Chapter 11 Did you love me?
Chapter 12 World, here i come
Chapter 13 First time back in america
Chapter 14 Valentine's day
Chapter 15 The happiest place on earth.
Chapter 16 Mommy im home.
Chapter 17 What has been forgotten
Chapter 18 Stuck in the alley way.
Chapter 19 I <3 Florida
Chapter 20 Daddy I love you...
Chapter 21 Therapy session.
Chapter 22 Birthday bash
Chapter 23 Keeping secrets.
Chapter 24 Back to normal
Chapter 25 Happily ever after

Chapter 8 The perfect christmas

571 9 0
By harry_styleslove15

So day is christmas eve and the one direcition family are going to decorate this house like crazy. I went to my closet and picked out a black cartigan with a white tank top under, And a pair of plain skinny jeans. I grabbed my clothes and went to the shower but before i went in i didnt want anymore suprises. I peeked out the door to see Harry rubbing his eyes.

"Um babe, Is there anything in my shampoo or conditioner or body soap?" I asked him.

"No, i got you some knew shampoo so your safe. I'm gonna go down stairs to see what the rest of the gang is up to." He said getting out of bed and giving me a peck on the cheek. I went in the shower and saw rose sented shampoo. It smelt so good. After my shower, i dried my red curly hair and put a head band like rihanna. I put on the white converse that Harry drew all over. I put on light makeup. I went downstairs and said good morning to everyone. I sat next to Harry like i aways do but this time i cuddled up with him. I decided that this red hair isnt that bad. I turned to him and he was just about to kiss my cheek but i turned so that i could kiss him on the lips , those soft warm lips. I missed it so much.

"So does that mean you forgive me babe?" He asked.

"Yea, i cant be mad at you forever and i guess red looks nice " I said smiling. He leaned in to kiss me again. I pulled away and rested my head on his chest. Elenor and Louis were making pancakes in the kitchen. Niall waited by the counter. That boy is always hungry.Today i told my dad im going to visit him since its christmas eve and Harry said he would love to meet him. When breakfast was ready  i ate everything then went up stairs to grab my phone and keys. I ran back down stairs and on the last step i fell. Harry was on the bottom and caught me.

"Hey, there you are" He said smiling at him.

"Oh my hero" I said dramastically then gave him a kiss.We both laughed and told everyone that ill be back in an hour or two. I let Harry drive cause im scared im gonna get lost. When we got there it was like the first time i was there. So crowded. A bunch of girls noticed Harry and I and wanted some pictures. We quickly got pictures and went to the door.

"Is your name on the list?" The gaurd said. I pointed at my name and went in with Harry . I saw my dad where he always is and ran up to him giving him a hug.

"Oh hey Jen, surprised your here sweety. How have you been" He said kissing my head.

"Hey dad, Ive been really great. Missed this place though. Oh this is Harry, do you remember him from two years ago?" I asked him My  dad gave him sort of a death look. Oh thats right two years ago i was upset for Harry leaving me.

"Arent you that boy that made my daughter cry her eyes two years ago?" My dad said crossing his arms. Harry looked scared to death.

"Dad, Harry and I are okay now. Were a couple now" I said to him holding on to Harry.

"I guess if you make my daughter happy then you make me happy." He said shaking his hand.

"So dad, do you need help with anything?" I asked.

"Do you want to do your old job?" He asked me. I knodded my head and went to the same place i did to interview people. My dad gave me a list of names. Harry was hanging out with some fans while i called up names for the interview. A boy that sort of looked like Harry cause he had curly hair and green eyes. His face not so much but he smiled a lot.

"Johnathan Garden?" I asked.

"Actually its Johnnie." My eyes grew big. This kid was just like Harry when i met him. Its like Deja vu but we didnt click like i did with Harry. I told him to say his name in the camera and he did. He was 16 years. Same age as Harry when he audition. After the interview he came up to me.

" Um hi, whats your name?" He said smiling.

"Oh its Jen" I said . This is really weird.

"I wanted to ask if you want to hangout sometime." He asked me.

"Um yeah sure, but just as friends nothing more" I said , i wanted to make it clear that i dont want him to think i liked him. I loved Harry and only Harry. I gave him a quick hug and grabbed Harry. We had to go home anyways to decorate the house. I told my dad im leaving and told him Merry christmas and gave him a hug. We went to the car and Harry drove off. Some fans were chasing the car. When we got home, Niall, Zayn and Angel were the only ones home .

"Hey where did the others go?" I asked putting down my bag.

"They went to go shop for the turkey and stuff. We already got the indoor christmas ordiments" Angel said showing me the christmas decorations. I was amazed on how beautiful it was. Since they already started to decorate the house. I grabbed Harry and went outside to the shed to get the christmas lights. The snow beautiful falling from the ground. Harry grabbed the lator and started putting the lights on the roof. I stayed on ground putting up santa claus and a snow man that runs on air. I also set up the raindeers that lights up and moves. As i was setting up a snowball came flying to the back of my head. I looked back and saw Harry sitting on the lator laughing.

"Gottcha" He said coming down. I gave him a pouty face and threw one at his face.

"Hum thats whatcha get. Oh im sorry did i hit your pretty boy face?" I said to him teasing him. He ran up to me and tackled me to the ground. we layed in the cold snow then he kissed me. He helped me up then i saw him drawing something in the snow. After he was done he told me to look. It said I love you Jen. I smiled at Harry and gave him a long kiss on the lips . He wrapped his arms around me and walked in the door. I was soak and wet from the snow so i went upstairs to get dressed. Harry followed. We both wore some sweats and a sweater and went downstairs . We were amazed on how beautiful the house looked. I layed on the couch and let Harry sleep on my lap. I ran my fingers threw his curls. Zayn and Angel were cuddled up on the couch and Niall was playing video games. The door swang open and i saw the others coming threw the door with bags of food.

"Hey guys. We got dinner and tomorrows food." Liam said. For dinner we had take out Nando's. Of course Niall was happy i mean he loves nando's we quickly ate. Harry said hes going to visit his mum tomorrow so he wants me to come with them. we went to bed early today.

Next morning...

I woke up with Harry stroking my hair. I checked the time. 8:32 AM.

"Merry christmas Jen. I really love your hair" He said giving me a kiss.

"Merry christmas Harry." I said getting out of bed.  I put on a green shirt with a red jacket to get in the christmas spirit and i put on black skinnies with black vans. I tired my hair in a bun. Harry put on a plain shirt with a blazer on top and put some jeans on with his white converse. We quickly went in my car. He drove cause i didnt know where he lived. When we got there i was really nevouse. Harry rang the door bell. A young girl opened it. She looked a bit older then Harry.

"HARRY!" She said giving him a big hug.

"Hi Gemma" Gemma was Harry's older sister. She was so pretty. She noticed me hiding behind Harry.

"Hi there. You must be Jen. Harry told me so much about you, your really pretty" She said. It was nice of her to say that since i didnt have my make up on. She make up to me and gave me a hug then let us in. A middle aged woman came up to us.

"Harry, Your here early. Is that Jen" She said giving him a big welcoming hug. then saw me and gave me a hug. They were really nice to me the whole time. Harry opened the presents that his family gave him. His mom told me to call her Anne. I felt so close to them already. Gemma came out and handed me a gift.

"You are practically part of our family now." She said. I opened it and it was a braclet that said STYLES on it . I gave them all a hug. We stayed for cocoa and then we had to get back to the gang. I gave them a hug and Harry did too. I told said merry christmas and left.

"Harry , your family is so nice." I said smiling. She started to drove off. When we got home I saw the food spread out on the table. It looked so good. We sat down and started to feast. of course Niall took about three plates of food. I found the wish bone. I let Niall and Louis break it. Niall won and jumped for joy. After the feast we went to the tree to open presents. Niall opened his from mine . He was estaticed and gave me a tackleing hug. Zayn got some hair products from all of us except Angel. She gave him a set of clothes and a he gave her his Jacket . Harry and i were the last ones to exchange gifts. I gave him mine. He opened it and saw the forever and ever necklace. He looked up at me and gave me soft kiss. He put his forehead on mine.

" I love it Jen. " He said . I took out the one that i made for me. We were matching. Harry gave me a box. I opened it and it had a shirt with an H on it. It smelt like his collone too. He knows i love his colone.

"Hold on , It not the only gift." He said " This isnt a marrage ring okay? This is to promise you that i will love you forever. I have one just like it." He said handing me a small box. I opened it and it was a ring that said i love you forever. I looked at Harry tearing with joy. We kissed again. I know we kiss a lot. The boys told us girls to wait. Niall came down with a guitar. one by one the boys came down singing a song. It was 1234 by Plain white T. They all sang to us.

"Theres only one thing

Two do

Three words

four you

I love you.

 It was so sweet. We all got up and gave them all a kiss in the end of the song. We sat on the couch and watched some christmas movies for the rest of the day. It was the best christmas i ever had . And i got to spend it with my friends and Harry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23 0 10
"Harry.. I just can't do this anymore.. It's not working between us." I slowly whispered to him. "What!? How can you say that? Things have been going...
5.7K 201 61
(Fanfic of Harry Styles. 1D included😉) DISCLAIMER: I didn't focus on the timing and what not, so if I add something dumb or something that just does...
9.4K 187 35
18 year old Ariella didn't want to be at the One Direction concert she had been forced to go to with her little sister. She'd much rather be out on t...
993 2 25
Cassia Reynes was a simple, teenage girl. She was brought into foster care after her parents died in a shooting. She is now a maid with 3 older broth...