I hate you: a raura story

By auslly_raura_otp

College is probably the best and worst thing that could ever come into anybody's life. Some people get throug... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
AUTHORS NOTE
AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter seven

3.2K 144 12
By auslly_raura_otp

**Ross's P.O.V**

I sat in my car with my head against the wheel in the dorms parking lot.

What the hell did I do.

"Fuck." I mumbled against the wheel.

Laura hates me even more now, great. I don't even know why I care so much about if she hates me or not, but I just do.

She is just so innocent. Maybe that's what I like about her, her innocence. She doesn't dress too conservative, but she's a total prude. She is at the top of her classes and is an honor roll student. She doesn't drink and has never had a boyfriend before. And she's a friggin virgin.

Why do I like this girl so much? She's the exact opposite of my type, but I like her more than any girl I've ever met. Love sucks ass.

I've usually only dated a girl for a couple days at best. The girls I've been with in the past have piercings, drink, go to parties, and are mostly a bunch of sluts who just want some guy to have sex with them. For some weird reason I want to have a long term legitimate relationship with Laura. I've never actually been in a relationship before.

What is this girl doing to me?

I started the engine and drove back to my place. The whole drive I couldn't stop thinking about Laura.

I got jealous when I saw her with Eddie, and I only annoyed her and ruined her stuff to get a rise out of her and see her cute face turn all red and angry, and I only said that stuff in the car to subtly tell her that I wasn't into any other girls. But I don't think she got the message.

If the only way to get on her good side is to be the guy she wants, then that's what I'll do.

I hope it works.

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

846K 19.3K 31
It's official. I'm a High School graduate and a soon to be College Student! Finally going to get out of my parents house and off on my own. Well.. T...
465 63 12
-Let's get this straight. From a dead end job to a useless crazy ex boyfriend- my happiness is with my best friend yet the fear of our relationship e...
266 15 23
The clique... the only thing harder than getting in, is getting into college.
6.1K 44 34
Two completely different college students met a at party. Maybe like people like to say "Opposites attract" and the universe put them together.