The bad girl falling for a ba...

By xxnikexx

Ivory is a party animal who has just gotten over a broken heart and the death of her parents by dealing with... More

(1) The bad girl falling for a bad boy?
(2) The bad girl falling for a bad boy?
(3) The bad girl falling for a bad boy?
(4) The bad girl falling for a bad boy?
(5) The bad girl falling for a bad boy?
(6) The bad girl falling for a bad boy?
(7) The bad girl falling for a bad boy?
(8) The bad girl falling for a bad boy?
(9) The bad girl falling for a bad boy?
(10) The bad girl falling for a bad boy?
(12) The bad girl falling for a bad boy?
(13) The bad girl falling for a bad boy?
(14) The bad girl falling for a bad boy?
(15) The bad girl falling for a bad boy?

(11) The bad girl falling for a bad boy?

6.4K 92 24
By xxnikexx

Chapter 11

Michael's POV

While Ivy was taking a bath, I got the sexy black lace thong and a matching bra and brought it to the bathroom. She asked me to get her clothes, but she didn't specify what kind, and I used it to my advantage. Quietly so she couldn't hear me, I put them next to the sink and walked out after making sure there were no towels. The door was wide open since it was only us two in the house.

I went downstairs and waited anxiously on the sofa. After a few minutes Ivy shouted, "Michael!"

"Yeah, baby?" I asked, holding in my laughter.

"I thought you said you'd get me clothes!"

"What did you say, Ivy? I can't hear you from down here!"

"You fucking liar!"

"What?!" My body was shaking with barely controlled laughs.

"Michael, bring me my clothes!"

"Can't hear you, babe! You have to come down here to talk!"

I grabbed my phone from where it was plugged into the wall, charging, and got the camera ready on it before hiding it in my pocket. Ivy said that she didn't want me taking dirty pictures of her because people always regret them later, but a few half naked ones never hurt anyone.

She came downstairs in the bra and thong, fuming. Damn, she looked so sexy when she was mad. The fact that she was in underwear didn't hurt, either. "Very funny, Michael."

I put on an innocent expression. "What's funny?"

She just ignored me and went to get her clothes from the suitcase. While she was turned around, holding up a sleeveless black shirt, I snapped a picture of her, her sexy ass displayed perfectly in that thong. Unfortunately, the volume on my phone was all the way up, so she clearly heard the 'snap', and spun around. I took one more picture of her from the front, before running behind the safety of the sofa, laughing.

"Michael! I can't believe you!" she yelled, coming around the couch after me. I went the other way, clutching the phone in my hand. "Give me it, Michael."

"No way," I said, still laughing. She ran after me, chasing me to the kitchen. "Aw, come on, what's the big deal?"

"I told you I didn't want you to take pictures like that!"

"You're clothed . . . sort of," I tried to reason.

Before she came after me again, the doorbell rang, and she apparently realized that we were in the kitchen, of all places, she was still in only a thong and a bra, and I was shirtless. What a picture we made. I laughed as she blushed furiously. "This isn't funny!"

I motioned for her to wait there, since the blinds on the windows were closed in the kitchen, and went to answer the door, putting my phone in my pocket on the way. When I opened the door and saw who it was, I immediately closed it on their shocked faces. Biting my lip to keep from laughing, I grabbed the shirt that Ivy dropped and took a pair of jeans out of her suitcase and went back to the kitchen.

"Who was it?" she asked curiously as she put her shirt on.

"Don't freak out." She gave me a cautious glance. "It's my parents."

"What?!" she almost screamed, pulling her jeans up quickly.

I laughed at her shock. "And that would be freaking out."

She blushed even more while she buttoned them. "I cannot believe you made me chase you, both of us half-naked, while your freaking parents are at the door."

"Don't worry, they probably just got here. And I didn't 'make you' chase me."

"'Don't worry'," she mocked. "I don't want them to think I'm some kind of whore! Well, I'm not now, anyway . . ."

I kissed her lightly on the lips. "They won't think you're a whore, I promise." I took her hand and led her back to the living room to answer the door.

"Wait, I need to brush my hair," she said before she ripped her hand from mine and ran up the stairs. Girls . . .

I opened the door and greeted my parents. "Hey, Mom and Dad. Come inside. I wasn't expecting you," I said nervously. Despite what I told Ivy, I had no idea if they'd accept her as my girlfriend or not. It didn't matter, though; I'd stay with her even if they disapproved. But it would be great if they liked her.

Mom smiled warmly at me and gave me a hug. "Well, we weren't planning on coming back so soon, but we missed you."

"Is someone staying with you?" Dad asked as she let go and they walked inside to sit on the couch. "I thought I heard you talking to someone." He eyed the suitcase suspiciously.

"Uh, yeah. My girlfriend's staying here for a while."

Mom gasped, "You're back with Mona?!" My parents had met Monica a few times and they didn't love her, but they were okay with her, until she cheated on me, of course. "That girl is bad news, Michael!" she warned in a harsh whisper when I tried to protest. "Why on earth would you-"

"I am not with MONICA," I said, emphasizing her name. "I have a new girlfriend. Her name's Ivory." Both my parents shared a cautious glance, and I groaned. "Just meet her before you decide you don't like her?"

Mom smiled sheepishly. "We just don't want you to get hurt again, sweetie."

Before I could assure her, Ivy came downstairs, looking beautiful as usual. My parents looked at her somewhat tight tube top, eyebrow piercing, and the streaks in her hair with a scrutinizing expression. Admittedly, she didn't look much like girlfriend material. I seriously hoped my parents would get to know her before judging her.

"Hi, you must be Mr. and Mrs. Evans," she said, smiling politely as she approached them. "I'm Ivory Daniels," she introduced, shaking my dad's hand, then my mom's.

They returned her infectious smile and Mom said, "Please, call me Hailey." Dad looked at me with his eyebrows slightly raised as if to say, 'nice choice'. My parents were still madly in love, and completely faithful to one another, but it was pretty obvious how gorgeous Ivy was.

Ivy nodded, "Hailey," and sat next to me on the couch facing them.

"How long have you two been seeing each other?" Mom asked.

"About a month," I answered.

"That's long enough for you to move in together?" Dad asked suspiciously.

Ivy assured him, "It's only temporary." For now, I tacked on silently. "Are you staying for lunch?" she asked, changing the subject. "I was gonna make spaghetti."

"Sure," my dad said. I inwardly chuckled; he always did love food.

"Great," Ivy smiled, seeming genuinely happy that they were staying. "Excuse me for a minute," she said, and went to the kitchen.

"Well, she certainly is a change for the better. I think I'll go get to know her better," Mom said, getting up from the couch.

"No, Mom, please don't interrogate her," I begged, knowing how many personal questions she'd ask.

"Michael, it's my job as you mother. Don't worry; so far, I like this one better than the last one." With that, she went to the kitchen, leaving me alone with Dad.

"Do you love her?" he asked with narrowed eyes. Wow, he cut right to the chase.

"Yes," I answered truthfully. "And she loves me, too."

Dad shook his head. "You know you said the same exact thing with Monica, right?"

"Ivy's different. No, really," I said at his expression, "they're total opposites."

He just sighed, defeated. "Does she make you happy?"

"Yes," I said without hesitation.

"Does she cling to you?"

"No, not at all."

"Does she satisfy you?"

I grinned widely. "In every possible way."

Ivy's POV

As I was filling up a pot with water, I heard footsteps enter the kitchen. "So you're the girl who's stolen Michael's heart for the second time," she said, but her tone wasn't mean, it was more curious than anything.

"Well, I didn't 'steal' it; we traded."

She chuckled. "What did you mean when you said that you were only staying here temporarily?"

Damn it, I didn't want to explain that. I didn't want her to think that I was dragging Michael into my drama-filled life. Though, I kinda was. "Long story short, my ex was starting to cause trouble, so Michael offered to let me stay here for a while."

"What kind of trouble?" she asked suspiciously.

"Nothing too bad," I assured her while I put the pot on the stove to boil. "He wanted to get back together, and he got mad when I started seeing Michael."

"You left him for Michael?"

I knew she was comparing my situation to Monica's, and I didn't want her to think I was anything like that bitch. "No, I had already broken up with him. He cheated on me, and I just couldn't be with someone I didn't trust."

She seemed surprised that I was cheated on, too. "And you trust Michael?"

"One-hundred percent."

"Do you love him?"

"Yes," I said with certainty.

"After only a month?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"If it takes a while after getting to know someone to fall in love, then maybe it's not really love. Michael and I just . . . clicked."

She smiled warmly, "I'm glad to hear that." Her face became serious again. "Just know that if you hurt him, you'll deeply regret it."

"Then I have nothing to worry about."

___________________________

A/N Short and boring, I know, but the next chapter will be better.

I'm thinking about changing the title of this story to 'A Second Chance at Love' but I dunno. Too cheesy? Lemme know what you think in the comments.

Also, I deleted the rated R version of chapter 10 because I don't want my story to get deleted from Wattpad, but if you want me to send it to you, just leave your email.

Don't forget to vote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 710K 66
The good girl falls for the bad boy. But what if there is more to Sin Carter than a bad attitude, tattoos and piercings? And what if there is more to...
1.1M 27.1K 50
Arianna has never had a normal life. Her mom died when she was 10 and her father blames her. Ever since the day her mom died her dad has abused her m...
280K 5.6K 62
He's a guy that doesn't even know the meaning of the word "love." She's a girl who's scared to know what the meaning of the word "love" is. Add them...
559 0 82
Riley is a determined, rebellious high school senior who has her whole life ahead of her. After a nasty break up, she has no desire to fall in love a...