No Feelings || JJK ✔ (Complet...

By staegma95

Jungkook and Yuna were forced into an arranged marriage they never once thought would happen. They were force... More

Characters
Chapter 1 : Unexpected News
Chapter 2 : Date
Chapter 3 : Bitter Confession
Chapter 4 : D-Day
Chapter 5 : Hidden
Chapter 6 : The News
Chapter 7 : Valentine's Day
Chapter 8 : Unpredictable
Chapter 9 : The Past
Chapter 10 : Revealed
Chapter 11 : Lie
Chapter 12 : Honeymoon?!
Chapter 13 : Honeymoon?! (Part 2)
Chapter 14 : Broken
Chapter 15 : Feelings?
Chapter 16 : The Past II
Chapter 17 : We're watching you
Chapter 19 : Agreement
Chapter 20 : Guilty
Chapter 21 : Just us
Chapter 22 : New Plan
Chapter 23 : Agreement II
Chapter 24 : Action!
Chapter 25 : Action II
Chapter 26 : PMS?
Chapter 27 : A day after
Chapter 28 : Dinner
Chapter 29 : Dinner II
Chapter 30 : Confession
[M] Chapter 31 : "Good"night
Chapter 32 : Good Morning
Chapter 33 - Truth & Drunk
Chapter 34 : Pregnant?
NOT AN UPDATE!
Chapter 35 - Reunion
Chapter 36 : Grudges
Chapter 37 : Regrets
Chapter 38 - Long lost friend
Chapter 39 - A test of marriage
Chapter 40 - Settling
Chapter 41 - Right thing to do
[M] Chapter 42: The Night II
Chapter 42 : Last Encounter
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 43 : Finale I
Chapter 44 : Finale II
Chapter 45 - Finale III
BONUS : The story of the squid and the hole
NOT AN UPDATE
BONUS: Taehyung x Joohyun
BTS GOT PERFECT ALL KILL!!
The Goblin's Bride - 도깨비의 신부

Chapter 18 : The Night

13.3K 375 104
By staegma95

Jungkook's POV

As soon as we both got home, I locked the door and hoisted Yuna up in my arms as I head to my bedroom. She clamped her arms around my shoulders and hid her face on my neck. Knowing what would happened next probably makes her embarrassed a bit?

I opened the door to my room and kicked the door close with my leg as I swing Yuna so she could clasped his legs around my waist.

Looking into her eyes, I know that she's completely sober. She's not drunk. But, something about it makes me feel uneasy. It seems like she's hurting inside... I don't know what makes her feel that way.

Seeing how I contemplate to kiss her, Yuna make the first move and kissed me on the lips, her hand ran down to my nape up to my hair as she sighed in content after pulling away, "Do it." She breathed out.

As if being instructed like a robot, I walked both of us to my bed and laid her down carefully while hovering on top of her, setting myself in between her legs with my arms on both of her side.

Again, I saw her eyes and contemplated to continue. This is not the Park Yuna that I knew. At least, she's not this bold. Something might have really happened to her but--

Yuna squinted her eyes on me and flipped us in a blink of an eye with her legs now stradling my thighs, her eyes were sending those bedroom glare and soon enough, her hands started removing my suit off my body and her fingers ran to my black shirt, unbuttoning ever so slowly while sending kisses on my revealed chest to every successfull button she managed to open.

I sighed and let my head fall to the pillow as I let Yuna do what she wants. After she managed to open all of the buttons, her hands move dangerously close to my bulging pants and it stopped right above my clothed crotch. Gulping at the sight of her on top, Yuna then smirked as she grind her hips on it, sending a wave of pleasure to my body.

"F-Fuck, Yuna." I throw my head to the bed and gritted my teeth. This is not right, this is not right. Come back to your sense, Kook ah.

I gulped and saw Yuna was trying to kiss me but before she did, I flipped us over and this time, I'm on top. Panting over the small action just now, I then looked into her eyes. It was blank... I could feel that she has no feelings for me right now, that this was just a facade.

But, she looks sad. It's just that she doesn't want to show to anyone that she's sad. That's just her way. She hated the fact that people would only pitied her.

I averted my eyes down to her lips and slowly leaning towards it as I gently kissed her and let our tongue explore each other's. After a couple of kisses, I pulled away and looked back into her eyes.

"Jeon Yuna. Stop me now or I'll never stop later and end up hurting you." I said but she refused. "Keep on going." She answered, I then continued kissing her with my hands now busily unbuttoning her shirt and throwing it to the floor.

Then, I pulled away and bring my lips to her jaw down to her vulnerable neck. I purposedly didn't marked her because I knew she just want someone to hurt her for whatever reason she had. So, instead, I kissed her soft spot and let her mewled. Bringing my lips down to her collarbone, I then planted a lot of kisses along it as I moved dangerously closer to her chest that was still covered with bra.

Suddenly, I heard her sobs with her body shivering. Looking up, I saw Yuna covered her face with her palms, crying.

I bit my lips and pulled her palms away from her face, revealing her in tears with her face slowly turning red. She looks crestfallen right now that I don't think any words would console her heart.

Without saying anything, I pulled her arms and let her sat on my laps, straddling my thighs as she wrapped her legs and arms on my waist, like a baby on its mom's embrace. She hide her face on my shoulder and cry harder than before. I don't know what really happened, but I really hope she could tell me so I could understand better.

Bringing my hands to her bare back, I then softly pat her and soothe her until she slowly stop sobbing. I turned my face to peek on her silently and saw that she was fast asleep with her head rest on my shoulder.

Ever so slowly, I put her down on my bed and covered her with my blanket over her chest. I wiped away her tears that were staining her cheeks. Seeing her eyes becomes puffy with her cheeks and nose turning red hit my heart a lot. Whoever did this to her deserve to be punish.

Then, I saw her small hand grabbing my hand like a kid having a nightmare. Her brows creased and her lips were mumbling some indistinct words. Just like a kid. Cute. I smiled at her and tucked strains of her hair away from her face. Then, I leaned down and kissed on her forehead, removing any bad dreams she had at the moment.

"Sleep tight, Yuna ah." After caressing her hair, I walked out of the room and called for my new secretary's number. Ever since Joohyun keeps on bothering my days, I decided to replaced her with a new secretary. A more competent secretary than she is. A guy.

"Hello, sir."

"Oh. Mingyu ah. Please cancel all of my schedule today. My wife is sick, so I need to take care of her at home." I walked down to my laundry room and took my red jumper suit that has long dried last night.

"Are you sure she's sick? Or... Did you make her... sick." Mingyu teased me. I scoffed at him and clicked my tongue after. "I wish I could really make her sick." We both emphasized on the word make as in having a one night stand. Chuckling over it, he then noted down my words and asked me to send best regards to Yuna.

After we both ended our call, I decided to cook dinner for Yuna. She must have been hungry once she's awake.

__________

Yuna's POV

The smell of foods makes me smile from ear to ear. Hmm... What a nice dream... Food-- wait. This is not a dream! I shot my eyes opened and realized I'm in Jungkook's room on Jungkook's bed.

Then, the flash of me seducing him a couple of hours ago ran through my mind. Oh. My. God. Have I gone insane??!! What do I do What do I do???! I wriggled my legs under the blanket, feeling annoyed and embarrassed with myself. After regaining back my conscious, I swiftly get off from his bed and took his clean shirt in his wardrobe and slipped it onto my body.

Following the nice smell to the stairs down to the kitchen, I then saw Jungkook in his red jumper suit, cooking.

Well, he does looks attractive, chopping the ingredients and all until... he sprinkled salts with that famous meme gesture......

Uh... Okay. I take my words back.

"What are you doing?" I got into the kitchen and sat across the stove area, facing him. Jungkook cleared out his throat as he changed himself being all charming by sprinkling the salt like a chef instead of like that meme...

"You're awake. I was trying to cook for our dinner." He said while his hand busily mixing the ingredients inside the pan.

"We could just order the food though." I propped my arms and rest my chin on my palms, my eyes were fixed on the ingredients inside the pan and suddenly, Jungkook tipped my chin up and made me look into his eyes.

"No." He sternly stated his opinion and continue adding ingredients into the pan, showing off his cooking skills to me.

"Praise me. I'm good at cooking aren't I?" He cockily said as he flipped the ingredients in the pan.

"Nothing to be sure until I taste it." I shrugged my shoulders as he scoffed, "Oh, you're going to like it."

"How can you be so sure?" I raised my brows and he just chuckled at me before averting his eyes back to the pan. "I cooked your favourite dish. Spaghetti bolognese. Don't you remember back in elementary school you were fighting with your table mate just because he sneakily ate a lot of your spaghetti?" We both chuckled at the bitter-sweet memories we had long ago, making me scoffed.

"That boy did took a lot of my spaghetti though." I pouted at him.

"Because you let him."

"I didn't, he just finished his portion and then sneakily took mine. Tsk. If I saw him now, I would smack his head real hard--"

I suddenly felt something soft on my lips and it turns out to be Jungkook's lips morphing against mine. Out of the blue, I felt something was passed into my mouth from his mouth. Somewhat like a round hard shape food. He pulled away and smirked at me before proceeding on his cooking.

"I just washed the tomato cherries earlier. It's delicious though."

Ah... So it's a tomato cherry. Munching on the tomato cherry he passed on, I then blinked my eyes at him, confused. "Yah. You could just passed it to me by hand you pervert!"

"Nah, that is too cliche. I like surprises." He shrugged and transfered the spaghetti into the plates. After plating the spaghetti, he took out two cans of beer and placed it on the dining table.

Without being asked, I took both of our plates and bring it down on the dining table. We both sat across each other and start digging in.

"Yah yah yah! Careful, it's still hot." Jungkook pulled my hand from pushing the spaghetti into my mouth. Then, I looked at him and saw his lips slowly turning red as he frowned at the pain he felt after encountering with the hot spaghetti.

"Cool it down first." He let go of my hand as I blow the spaghetti. Then, I slowly bring it into my mouth and savour the taste of it.

Jungkook watched me eating as he patiently waiting for my words. His eyes were round, his lips pursed and not to mention that there's a stain at the corner of his lips. Like a kid himself. Seeing how much he anticipate to hear a compliment from me, I smiled at him.

"Well... Not bad." I nodded my head in approval, the taste is balance and all. Plus, I'm hungry. So, that makes it turns more savoury.

"See? I told you I'm a good cooker." He proudly bluffed on his skills. "Oh, anyway, actually... the boy who sneakily took your spaghetti back in our elementary school... it's--"

"You. I know." I cut his words immediately and slurped more spaghetti into my mouth.

"It's easy to know who took it since in that class, the one who wouldn't feel enough of having one portion is you, and only you." I pointed my fork at him two times before proceeding eating the leftovers.

After we both finsihed our dishes, he picked up our plates as I cleaned up the table. At the corner of my eyes, I saw Jungkook diligently washing all of the dishes. I bet Jimin wouldn't do that at home. He's the definition of a king of laziness himself.

Realizing I was staring at Jungkook for too long already, I shook my head and averted back my eyes to the table, proceeding with cleaning the table.

But then, my eyes seems to want to look at him some more. So, I sneakily peeked on him once again and this time, I noticed Jungkook rolled his jumper suit up to his elbow, revealing all of his popping veins against his arms and hands, all of his masculinity was shown in that moment.

The fact that I already see what's beneath that jumper made my cheeks turned crimson red and the fact that I lost my mind by asking him to fuck me earlier made it even worst...

"You're staring." He pulled me out of my trance as I looked up only to be greeted with his smirk.

"Whatever--"

"Tell me." He suddenly cut my words and took off his apron from his body. Stretching his hand towards me, he then pulled me to his bedroom.

We both laid down beside each other with Jungkook propping his head on his arm, facing me while I did the same thing, mirroring him.

"So? What happened?" He asked. I bet he's curious with the sudden change he saw in me back then. Who wouldn't? Especially when he already knew me for more than ten years. He must have known my personality and knew something went wrong today for me to suddenly act all bold asking him to fu-- nevermind.

"What?" I act innocent until he opened up his mouth and start teasing me. "Well, should I make you remember what you did to me a couple of hours ago?" Wriggling his brows teasingly, Jungkook smirked as he looked at me in the eyes.

"Should you?" I provoked with a smirk plastered on my face. Jungkook was a bit taken aback with my provocation, but then he scoffed. "I can make you remember back the moment you suddenly asked me to fuck you out of the blue, how you suddenly kissed me in the car, how you flipped me so you could be on top and start unbuttoning my shirt, trailing all those wet kisses along my bare chest and how you started grinding on my cro--"

"YAHH!! STOP THERE!! Don't-- don't talk more of it." I stuttered. Every words that came from his mouth only sends heat to my cheeks. This is not fair.

Jungkook chuckled at me before he took a deep breathe and asked once again, "So? What really happened today?"

I looked into his eyes and get drawn onto it. He really wanted to know the reason behind all of this afterall. "Taehyung and I..."

I paused and took a deep breathe before I continued, "...we broke up." I finally say it. I looked up to meet his eyes, curious with his expression. He seems a bit shocked with the news but he maintained his calm posture and sighed.

"Why?" He asked.

That night, I told him everything as he diligently lend his ears and listened to every words I said. Every stressful thoughts, every burden, every anger, and every confusion I felt at that time when I saw Taehyung with that bitch... I let it all out to Jungkook.

There are times where he would only furrowed his brows at my story and there are times where he laughed. Which part that made him laugh?

The HAPPY-ANNIVERSARY-AND HAPPY-BREAKING-UP-BITCHESS!! part. Yeah... That part and only that.

Trust me, he still couldn't stop laughing at that part. Tsk. Now I regret for telling him that part. I should have throw that part away from the original story since the beginning. Sigh... too late to regret now.

"My wife sure is wild." He winked and show his thumb at me. "Chwego! (The best!)" He chuckled some more.

__________

A/N :

Who knew Yuna could pull out such action on our taetae ayte? ㅋㅋㅋ

Anyway, I love every of you who comment and vote for this story!! The reason why I managed to update faster than usual :')

Thank you so much! Next update will be next week! So, stay tune and don't forget to comment and let me know what you think of this story 😘😘❤❤❤

XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 5.8K 46
29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She is beautiful, sexy, smart, funny, caring...
119K 4.7K 26
❝I ain't scared of heartbreaks anymore... for I know my heart is in the right hands.❞ [in which you're married to a 'cold' billionaire] ►CEO AU ►Arra...
564K 30K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
282K 16K 146
Three years. That's the age of Jungkook's marriage with an unknown man. It was an arranged marriage and he never agree to that arrangement. He run aw...