Naruto One Shots! O P E N!! O...

By Fop_Cat

read the title. I'll mostly do X-readers, but I'll also take OC shots and lemons (meh?). Just give meh REQUES... More

AaBbCcDdEeFfGgHhIiJjKkLlMmNnOoPpQqRrSsTtUuVvWwXxYyZz
Sasuke x Sakura LEMON
Rock Lee x Reader
Rock Lee x reader Lemon part 2
Punkish Gaara x Shy! Reader
~Deidara x Reader~
~Pein x reader lemon~
~Neji x reader lemon~
~Hidan x reader lemon~
~Kakuzu x reader lemon~
~Itachi x reader lemon~
~ Madara x reader lemon~
Sasuke x reader lemon
Choji x reader HUG
Neji x reader Part 1??
Kankuro x reader

Hinata x Naruto Lemon

6.9K 54 97
By Fop_Cat

Sexual content if you don't already know by now. Cause IDK? What the hell you doing reading fanfics if you know not what lemons are? Away from wattpad. I personally disown you.

-------

Naruto watched as Sai was pulled off with Ino with a smile, Hehe... looks like Ino won after all. He thought before stretching, "Huh. 'Bout time I should head home too... it's getting late." Naruto said before turning to Hinata who still looked drunk off of the one cup of sake she had at the beginning of Jirihya's (plz correct my spelling) party.

"Man Hinata... You're still drunk huh? Come on, I'll walk you home." He said while extending his hand out to the shy girl who blushed 50, no, 500 shades of red.

"Umm... th-thank you Na...Naruto.." Hinata managed to say before taking his offered hand.

"H-Hey... wha... what about me? Your teammate?" Sasuke grumbled out, still grumpy that he was dragged out to the party.

"You'll be fine, if some guy tries some'in just punchem... one should be enough to knock em out... or killem." Naruto said while guiding a blushing Hinata out by her hand. As they left the bar people could still be seen partying in the streets, those that recognized Naruto would cheer him on as one of the world's saviours.

Naruto grinned as he led Hinata along, "It's great isn't it Hinata? Jiraiya's dream has come true. Every one we know drunk on the streets." He said, slowly regaining his higher mental functions. Normally he would burn through the effects of alcohol, poisons, or anything else due to the 9- tails.

Hinata nodded with a smile on him face, "I'm h-happy for him Naruto-kun." She said, her face turned even redder (idk if its possible?) at their close proximity.

Naruto had an easy smile on his face as they walked through one of Konoha's many parks to get to the other edge of Konoha where the Huuga clan compounds were. Naruto looked at Hinata

Hinata shifted uncomfortably as her blush rose due to his intense gaze at her, "Wh-What is it Na-Naruto-kun?" She looked away to the side but snuck glances at him occasionally.

Naruto seemed to have recovered from his haze as he grinned at the shy girl, "Sorry it's just your eyes reminded me of the moon... they're really pretty."

Hinata was caught off guard by his compliment but before she was able to say anything he turned back around, "Well let's get you home!" Naruto shouted before taking a step and tripping and landing face first on a rock. "Oww..." He groaned as he rubbed his face.

"Naruto-kun!" Hinata shouted in concern as she kneeled down and checked on the whiskered blonde, "Are you ok?"

Naruto gave his silly grin once more and nodded, "Yeah I'm fine... I really shouldn't have chugged that last bottle though." He laughed once more before shakily standing up with her help.

"Y-Your house is closer N-Naruto-kun... maybe we should drop you off first." Hinata said as she walked out of the park and started towards his house.

"N-Nonsence... what kinda man would I be if I let a pretty girl like you walk around alone in the middle of the night, hmm? A damn right crappy one that's what." He protested, but still allowed her to lead the way as she helped him walk.

Hinata followed the road that she knew led to his home as they stumbled along. When they finally got there Naruto gives her the keys and opened the door. Then she takes hime over to the bed an sets him down. "N-Naruto-kun... did you mean what you said?"

"Hm? What did I say?" Naruto asked as he looked at her.

"Th-That you think..." She looked down as her voice softened to a whisper, "I'm pretty."

Naruto nodded slowly, "Course, anyone can see that you're absolutely gorgeous, and with you it's not just the looks but... you're smart and strong... and really nice too! I think that's what I like about you the most." He was able speech long enough to answer her.

Hinata had a bright smile that she tried to hide by looking away but squeaked out a thanks

"Huh? Hinata what are we doing at my place? I thought we were going to your house." Naruto asked looking around.

"B-But you just... I j-just... I-I tought it would be better if we got you home first, I don't really feel the alcohol effecting me anyone so I'll be fine." Hinata explained still red faced.

"Huh...well do you want sit down?"

Hinata had never been inside of Naruto's apartment. She tentatively sat down.

Naruto led her to his couch in the dark room as he turned on his dimming light just enough to be able to see but not hurt him due to the brightness. "Sit tight, I'll go get that tea."

Hinata sat down on the comfortable couch with her hands on her lap. I-I'm alone with Naruto-kun... in his home... maybe I should finally ask him for his answer. She kept debating to herself on whether or not to bring up the subject of her confession but was brought out of her musings when Naruto sat down next to her, close enough that they were practically touching.

"So Hinata...." Naruto said as he got comfortable on the couch.

"I-i... umm. Naruto... I-"
Just as she was about to say that she loved him the kettle started to whistle and Naruto ran over to take it off the stove. Hinata sighed at her misfortune and figured that she wouldn't be able to ask him tonight either. She would probably just drink her tea, talk a bit, go home unhappy, and cry herself to sleep in frustration. You know. The norm...

A few minutes later Naruto returned with a tray holding a teapot and two cups. He poured hers first and then his own. Naruto look a long sip and sighed, "hey! It accually tastes good this time- ere- im mean like always! It always tastes great!."

Hinata had taken her own cup and sipped at it, she wanted to finish it as quickly as possible so she could just go home and end this night. While his compliments earlier made her happy, she knew he didn't see her the way she saw him. Or else it wouldn't have taken this long for him to give me an answer... even a 'hey let's just be friends' would be appreciated at this point, at least then I could give up hope and not be strung along.

She had sometimes seen him talking with girls, usually leaving with them. While it hurt to see that, she knew she didn't have any claim over him so it wasn't like she could get mad. She quickly rid herself of her depressing thoughts as she could feel her eyes watering, she couldn't let Naruto see her crying.

"Hinata?"

She just had to jinx it. Hinata thought as she quickly wiped her eyes with her coat's sleeve and set down her cup. "Th-Thank you for the tea Naruto-kun but... I think I should go home now." She said but before she could turn and leave he grabbed her wrist freezing her in place.

"Hinata... I'm sorry."

"Huh?" Hinata turned around, confusion showing all over her face.

"Please sit down." Naruto asked, and she hesitantly complied. He took a deep breath and exhaled it, "I'm sorry it's taken me so long to answer you Hinata. I kept using countless excuses was going on and I didn't have time for it. I kept feeding myself excuse after excuse, to avoid having to deal with it but really, I- I've just been scared. I think I- i love you." He looked up from his tea shyly. Unsure how'd she react.

Hinata before she realized what she was doing leaned forward and kissed him.

Both Hinata and Naruto were wide-eyed and pulled back quickly. "N-Naru- mmm" She was silenced by the full kiss on her lips, only momentarily stunned before she wrapped her arms around his neck and returned it with just as much passion. Naruto-kun is kissing me... is this a dream?

Naruto nipped at her bottom lip silently asking for permission when her lips parted slightly he took the invitation and slid his tongue in to meet with hers. If this is a dream, please don't let me wake up. Hinata thought as she awkwardly followed Naruto's lead and pulled herself closer to him to feel more of him. When they broke apart a minute later, panting for breath Naruto turned to her once more as he laid a hand on her cheek.

"Hinata. Please stay here tonight. Please?"

"Um- I-i-i-" she looked down blushing madly and on the verge of fainting. She gave a slight nod not trusting her tongue to speak properly.

Naruto smiled as he patted Hinata on her head gently before stroking her hair lightly and lovingly.

Hinata responded by hugging him even tighter as she buried her head even deeper into his toned chest. Naruto tilted her head to his lips. Then he kissed her forhead. Then trailed kissed down to her lips.

The deep kiss quickly grew even more heated as they started roaming each other's bodies, Hinata moaning in pleasure as she felt him grab her ass, while she slipped her hands under his jacket and felt his firms abs and chest.(0_0 damn Hinata is getting it in!!)

Naruto stood up keeping them both connected as he carried her to his bed Hinata had her legs wrapped around Naruto and when he sat down they continued making out.

"Hinata... are you sure about this?" Naruto asked as he watched the girl squirm under his lust filled gaze, but he held himself back. Hinata looked up at her newfound lover and bit her lip with both nervousness and excitement as she could see the want in his eyes. She didn't even give her mind a chance to debate against it before nodding and moved her hand to unzip his jacket.

Naruto smiled and quickly through off fishnet-chainmail shirt, leaving his chest completely exposed, smiling as he felt Hinata's eyes roam his body hungrily. He had an athletic build with a perfectly toned six-pack built for speed over power.

Naruto crawled over to Hinata on the bed and started placing kisses along her neck, causing her to moan in appreciation, while his hand guided hers and helped her slide the zipper to her jacket down.

Naruto parted the bulky jacket and cupped one of her breasts, kneading it gently as he continued to trail kisses along her neck and back up to meet her lips in a searing kiss. Naruto felt her squirm under him as she rubbed her thighs together to try to placate the growing ache in her core. He knew what she needed but it was far too early for that, he had only just begun.

Naruto stopped rubbing her breast much to her silent disappointment, instead using his hand to slide under her shirt and roam her firm stomach while his other arm was keeping him propped up.

Hinata meanwhile had both of her hands entrenched in his hair as she tried to pull him into a deeper kiss. Against her wishes she broke the kiss to breath in some much-needed air, "N-Naruto... It's hot... I f-feel so hot."

"Let me help you with that then." Naruto whispered huskily into her ear before sitting up and used both hands to slide her undershirt up, caressing her lithe body as they traveled up her frame before taking the garment off once and for all. Hinata was left in her white chest bindings which she tried to instinctively cover up making Naruto smile. "Don't worry Hina-chan, I'll help cool you down."

Naruto leaned down and to Hinata's surprise he licked her stomach, while blowing out cold air. Hinata closed her eyes, she had never felt anything like this before but it felt amazing to her. She bunched her hands in his hair once more out of instinct, "Y-Yes... k-keep going Naruto-kun... p-please cool me down." He continued licking at her stomach while using small amounts of wind chakra to cool her down, causing goosebumps to rise on her skin.

For Hinata it was having the opposite effect as she could feel her rapidly growing heat fight against his efforts, the ache between her legs becoming more prominent with each passing moment. She didn't even notice when one of her own hands left Naruto's hair to instead begin massaging her breasts to increase her pleasure.

Naruto noticed what she was doing and smirked slightly, stopping his licks as he rose up slightly. He concentrated a tiny wind blade into the tip of his finger and cut clean through her bindings without harming her. He didn't waste any time to discard her wrapping, only taking a few moments to admire her voluptuous mounds before diving in and taking one of her light pink nipples into his mouth causing Hinata to let out a gutteral moan in pleasure while using his hand to stroke her other breast. They were silky smooth, firm, perfectly round, and a lot larger than he originally thought. With the chest bindings gone Naruto was able to her glorious bust unhindered and had to wonder how she was ever able to hide them under that jacket of hers, even with chest bindings.

"Mmm, th-that feels g-good Naruto! AH!" Hinata moaned as he switched to the other breast as he licked, sucked, and nibbled on her sensitive nipple while pinching the other one. "I-I can't take m-much more of this Naru... you-you're driving me crazy... I feel so hot... ahh... yes! Mmm!"

Naruto could feel her grinding herself on his knee and decided to finally help her with that problem, sliding the hand he had on her breast down her toned stomach and into her pants where he teased her lips making Hinata twitch from the unexpected pleasure. "Sorry love, did I surprise you?" He asked with that foxy grin that always made her wet.

"AH d-don't tease N-Naruto! K-Keep going!" The bluenette demanded, shivering in pleasure are he rubbed and pressed on her clit. "AH-AHHHH NA-NA- I-I- C-CUUUUMING!" She screamed and moaned then her released all over his hand and Naruto withdrew his now sopping wet hand and licked his fingers.

She watched in a dazed state. He licked his lips and he finished licking one finger clean "Mmm, you taste sweet Hinata... want a taste?"

In her lust addled mind she didn't even think twice about taking the offered fingers in her mouth and licking them clean. In the few times she had masturbated not once did she ever think of tasting herself, she thought it was dirty but now she had to admit it did taste a little sweet.

When Naruto pulled his fingers away he was quick to slid her pants and underwear off in one sweep. "Sorry Hinata but since you finished off what was on my fingers, I'm going to have to drink it from the source!" Hinata gasped at the new sensations traveling through her. Naruto-kun's tongue is inside of her sliding around, licking, and sucking.

Hinata's beautiful thighs wrapped tightly around his neck so that he couldn't leave before finishing the job. Naruto grinned at just how quickly Hinata had fully committed to the act so he added two fingers as a reward. The lavender princess started grinding herself against his face trying to get him in deeper, she was almost there, she could feel it. "OH- NARUTO AAAAAAAAH"

Naruto happily lapped up the juices overflowing out of her, taking time to lick the excess off his face and her thighs. While he wanted Hinata's first time to be all about her, he was quickly becoming aware of his straining pants. It was actually starting to hurt a little... damn zippers its all there fault.

"Hinata..." He said in a slightly panting voice. She slowly opened her eyes, slowly coming down from her high and regarded him with a questioning look. "Y-yes..?"

Naruto chuckled "You know, you're really unintentionally sexy..." He commented, drawing a confused look from her.

"What do you mean?" She asked, tilted her head slightly in a cute way. Naruto just waved her off with a smiled and brought her back down to the bed. He gazed into her eyes that shined brightly in the moonlight.

"Ready?" He asked, noticing her nervous yet determined look. She gave him a loving smile and wrapped her arms and legs around him, ready to be united as one with the love of her life.

Naruto readied himself. "AAAAAhhhh!"

Naruto smiled, content in staying still as she adjusted around him. He was able to bury himself all the way in one go pretty easily.

Hinata closed her eyes and hugged him to her tightly, her erect nipples poking at his ripped body.  She  slowly moved back and forth in a slow but steady pace.

Naruto flipped them so that she was on top and told her to do what felt right and he would follow her. Hinata was first embarrassed by the position but soon got into it as she started riding him while holding on to his broad shoulders for stability while he played with her breasts.

Normally Naruto would go straight for the throat and just pound away fast and hard until the girl went hoarse from crying out in pleasure but this time it was different. Naruto wasn't after a quick fuck, he wanted to make love to Hinata... to make her his, mental and physically.

Hinata had set a steady pace and Naruto was easily able to match it, both enjoying the feeling of being united. They continued on like this for a good while before Hinata started getting restless and sped up her motions, Naruto getting the message grabbed on to her amazing hips and started thrusting.

"AAAUUUHH!" Hinata moaned as Naruto used a bit of chakra to boost his speeds into superhuman. His experience being the only think that kept him from exploding inside of her tight, no longer virgin pussy.

"Fuck, Hina, you're so tight!" Naruto grunted out as he slammed himself into her at blistering speeds, both now trying to reach their peaks. Hinata soon moaned her released while Naruto buried himself deep enough to enter her womb before the pressure became too much and he exploded inside of her, flooding her womb while her pussy milked him for all he was worth.

Hinata pulled out and collapsed in exhaustion on top of Naruto, breathing just as heavily as he was. They were both drenched in sweat but it did nothing to cool down their overheating bodies. "Nah... Naruto..." Naruto gazed down at his lover and saw the goofy smile on her tired face. "That was... amazing."

Naruto smiled as he rested his head on the pillow. "Yes it was Hina, yes it was." While he was ready and able for more, Hinata had already fallen asleep with a content smile on her face. "Well it was her first time I guess."  He whispered to himself.

He threw the blanket over their bodies and followed his lover's example and drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

-----
And now to beg on my knees for another request. PLEASE

3289 WORDS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 476 40
Different one shots with your favorite neets ^^ And also I have a Osomatsu-san X Reader lemon book as well :^) Requests are closed ^^' I hope you enj...
14.5K 153 4
REQUESTS OPEN Long ass naruto one shots starring you and your favorite characters! I'll take requests if you want! If I write lemon it'll have a πŸ‹...
132K 1K 21
The title says it all, welcome to Haikyuu x Reader Oneshots! NOTE: I AM STILL TAKING REQUESTS! Looking for any inspiration and ideas I can get for my...
5.5K 132 13
π™Ήπš˜πš’πš— 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπš›πš˜πšžπš™ 𝚘𝚏 πš’πš˜πšžπš—πš πšŠπšπšžπš•πšπšœ 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πš—πšŠπšŸπšŠπš’πšπšŠπšπšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšžπš—πšŽπš‘πš™πšŽπšŒπšπšŽπš πšŒπš‘πšŠπš•πš•πšŽπš—πšπšŽπšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπš—οΏ½...