It's A Brother Sister Thing

By kennybbygang

"I really like you Brooke, like on some real live future wife type shit." He said looking into my eyes. I co... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 7

78 3 0
By kennybbygang

Baeli's POV

I woke up an I was in Rickey's armpit. So glad he smelled good or I would have fucking lost i.t.

I leaned up an noticed we were all stuffed in Brooks queen size bed. I looked down an seen Rickey's adorable face. He looked like a baby when he slept. I cant wait till we get back to his house because when I tell you he about to put work in for making us stay here with Brook an Max last night.

Speaking of...

I looked at the other side of the bed an seen Max's face was shoved in the side of Brooklyn's neck. He was laying on top of her an she was knocked out cold.

I.t was fine time for her to finally let someone in. She was so used to pushing guys away . Damn near running they asses back into the arms of their ran through ass ex.

I don't know why but I always thought she would end up with Austin. They made such a cute couple. Both of them are awkward, both of them like weird shit, an they both do that biting the lip thing when they get nervous. Brooke is so freaking stubborn though. Like biittcchh catch a grip please. But I love her regardless if she was a non-loving psychotic freak.

I got a headache from thinking about Brooke so I slid out of the bed an walked to the restroom. I sat down on the freezing cold toilet seat. I didn't even have to go . I just sat there. Getting my life together. But as I finally started to really wake up I heard talking.

I fast walked to Brooke's  room an seen she was up talking to Rickey. "There's my sunshine." Rickey said as I walked in the doorway.

"Good morning." I said kissing him on his plump lips while trying not to touch him with my wet hands. "Can y'all please help me try to wake biggums up ? He's squishing my insides." Brook said. "He need to be pounding your insides." I said smartly. She rolled her eyes at me. She was still trapped under Max's heavy body. "For a skinny guy he was heavy as fuck."

"Kiss him , lick him , close his nose , I don't know what else to tell you." I said as I climbed back into the bed.

She gave us an evil smile an then she pinched his nose to where no air could pass. Suddenly his big ass hand came up and covered Brookes whole face. "Let me go." He said in a rough sleep voice. "No you let me go!" she said trying to talk through his hand.

They were just the fucking cutest.

"Ugh I work today ." I said as I rolled my eyes at my phone. "Ready for me to take you home so you can get ready?" Rickey asked me.

"Yes daddy I am ready for you to take me home." I said with a huge smile on my face. "Can y'all keep it Pg-13 while i'm here." I heard Brooke say.

As Rickey started to pull his shirt over his head Max lifted up an let out a loud ass yawn. "Where y'all going ?" He asked. "Baby gotta get to work." Rickey answered. "Don't you work today ?" Max looked down at Brooke an asked.

"No I work tomorrow." She answered.

"BROOKLYN !" We heard a heavy loud accent say.

"Oh shit , he's up." I said as I pulled my jeans up.

"Ughhhhghhhhhg." Brooke groaned.

Brooklyn's POV

"Yes papi !" I screamed back.

"You never called me papi." Max whispered in my ear as he kissed my neck.

I was too busy listening to hear what my father wanted. But he didn't say anything which meant he wanted me to come down there.

"Ughh come on y'all." I said as I opened my room door and started walking down the hall. As I walked down each step I heard my dad talking to someone. I rolled my eyes because I was hoping it wasn't who I bought it was. "Yes papa." I said as I got to the last step. "Are you friends still here?" He asked me.

"Uh yes sir we were leaving now. It was nice seeing you again Mr. Rodriguez." Baeli said as she walked past me.

"Nice seeing you Baelin." He gave her a halfway smile.

"Bye Mr. Rodriguez." Max said nervously. " Bye Maxwell." He said plainly.

I walked them outside. Just to get away from that man. "Bye honey ." Baeli kisses my cheek. "Byeee call me later. Bye Rickey." I waved to them as they backed out of the driveway.

"I'll see you monday baby girl ." He kissed my forehead an shot me a wink as he jumped in his car an drive away. I took a long deep breath before I turned on my heels an walked to the front door.

"Brooklyn come in here." I heard him call from the kitchen. I rolled my eyes as I dragged my body towards his voice.

"Yes pap.. Oh hi Charlotte .. What a nice surprise . When did you get here ?" I asked her. I was trying so hard to keep my facial expressions together while she began to talk.

"Oh early this morning. Your dad told me he was here." She said. "Where's mom?" I turned to him an ignored her. "In her room asleep. So please no bother her ." He said with no emotion. "Well nice seeing you okay byyyeee." I said as I tried to escape. "No Nani you need to go get you self ready for today. You going to work with Charlotte ." He said putting heavy emphasis on her name. "Why what did i do?!" I asked. "You didn't do anything hun , I just thought it'd be nice for you to spend the day with me an see the model action." She gave me this wide smile that made me want to throw up.

"Whatever." I said an walked away.

After waving my friends goodbye I ran upstairs and stood in my closet for approximately 30 minutes. I had no clue what I was going to wear to go to work with the main star of the devil wears prada. I decided to go boy with a dash of crop top.

As I slid up my boyfriend jeans my phone began ringing. It was Austin. I buttoned my jeans and answered the phone. "Yes Auggie."

"Hey Nani what are you doing later on?" He sounded a little too happy. "Um not sure i'm going to work with the she devil today so i'm not sure how long she's gonna keep me." I said to him as I pulled my strapless crop too over my head. "Well my moms having a dinner tonight and she wanted me to invite everyone over. She says she has some really big news." "If that's the case i'm so gonna make it because you know i'm nosy and I hate hearing second hand information. What time ?"

"8:00"

"Deal. Bye Auggie."

"Bye beautiful."

The call ended and I was almost ready.

watch .. check

earrings .. check

charms .. check

anklet that says whore .. check

I was all set. I didn't look too much of a hoochie. Just the perfect amount.

I walked down the stairs and seen my dad and Charlotte trying to swallow each other. I almost threw up in my mouth. "Wow can you like keep it pg please?" I said in a snarky tone. "Oh hello Nani. Well aren't you the cutest!" she exclaimed.

"Yes i'm just adorable, by any chance can we like ... go.. like now?" I said rudely by not to rude. I wanted her to think I was joking. but I wasn't.

"Sure let's head out." She said grabbing her keys.

"No wheres the rest of your shirt?" My dad asked me. "invisible." I stated.

"Change now , you will not go there having her workers think she has a hoochie for a child."

"First off she is not and will never be my mother. No offense." I said opening the front door.

I can tell by her face that my comment kind of upset her but I was only stating the facts. I am not her child. we do not share the same blood. we do not share the same name. she's nothing but a visitor in my eyes. If she wants a kid she needs to have a kid. of course that kid won't be as awesome and sexy and amazing as me. but hey it won't hurt to try . you know ?

I got dressed and did my makeup. Yes it was true I didn't want to go with her but there was no reason for me to look a hot mess.

I stood in the mirror admiring myself.

"It'll do." I said as I skipped off down the stairs.

"I'm ready can we go?" I asked with no emotion. I wanted go hurry up and get this day over with. "Sure, let's head out." She said with a smile.

"Bye papa bear i'll talk to you when we have our lunch." She said kissing my dad of his lips.

I almost threw up in my mouth.

"Bye Brooklyn I love you." He said as he tried to hug me. I kissed his cheek and dashed through the door. No need for sentimentals.

This was the absolute worst car ride of my life. She talked about modeling for half an hour. I was so tempted to just grab the wheel and run ya off the rode. But I decided not to. I got a life go live.

She pulled into a building with the words SHE MODEL written on the front. I knew models were a bit dumb but I didn't think they were illiterate.

We got out of the car and began walking to the building. She opened the door and a whiff of nail polish remover and hairspray slapped me in the face.

Oh how I couldn't wait for this day to be over with.

"Hi Traci ! This is my finances daughter Brooke, i'm taking her on journey with me through the fantastic world of modeling. "Well that is just spicy ! you will really love it Brooke!" The woman from behind the desk said.

I gave her a half smile and continued to walk. As I looked around I was actually very fascinated with all the lights and the pretty outfits. Charlotte was talking my ear off about all the different cameras the use so I politely tuned her out. I threw in a "ah huh" and a "oh that's cool" every once in a while go make her think I was listening.

"Would you like to snap some pictures with Marcus ?" I heard in the background of my thoughts.

"Uh no thanks i'm fine." I answered

"Aw its alright , they'll turn out wonderful. Marcus ! Come here for me darling." She said as she pulled me toward the white sheet like thing. "Yes Charlie my dear." He said walking towards us. He was a cute flamboyant guy. "Ah a fresh face!" He said outlining my face with his hands. 

"This is my fiances daughter Brooklyn, i'd like you to take some pictures of her for me." She said as she stood back and looked at me. "Of course, it'll be my pleasure." 

"Is there anything that you need ?" She asked me. "Um i don't have any makeup on." I said as i stood up straight. "That's the idea sweetie, to capture the innocence of the fresh face." She stood behind the camera man. She gave me a big smile. This was the first time I actually seemed to like her. "She's all yours Marcus. Do her good." She commented. 

"Hmmm, Martha can I get a white v-neck ? Or a white muscle shirt ? Preferably the muscle shirt." He yelled. A women with a seemingly unrealistically large pair of lips brought a rack of white shirts. Marcus went through the shirts and handed me one. "Put this on for me." I pulled my shirt over my head and held it between my legs. I slid the shirt on and fixed it. "Well than." He looked at me surprised. I gave him a questionable look. "Have you ever modeled before?" 

i shook my head back and forth indicating No. He gave me a large smile. "Can you hold both sides of your face for me." I did as told. 

"Perfect."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 132 52
I stripped off My clothes and got in the shower. Then, I herd a loud gunshot. I grabbed a robe off the bathroom rack and put it on. I went downstairs...
3.1K 93 24
I swallow nervously looking away from him "I have them for you." He says quietly. "Have what?" I say lowly, wanting to hear him say it the same way h...
1.5K 79 13
When Enid Jones a straight A student and a perfect Islamic daughter any parent would wish to have, won a scholarship to the prestigious Montrose Acad...
2.1M 61.2K 56
''There is only one thing crossing my mind right now. If he hates me so much, then why the hell is he kissing me back?'' ----------------------- Emma...