Orange Is the New BLACKPINK...

By Kim-Chichu

*Warning violent themes* Jennie Kim, one of many executives of the board in of the biggest investment compan... More

Welcome Home
The Real World
Warned
Innocent Even When Proven Guilty
Consequences
Criminally Stupid
Jealous
Corporate Espionage
She Loves You
The Spy Who Loved Me
Nayeon's Lucky Day
The Interview
Two Down
One To Go
Goodbye, Park Chaeyoung
The Escape Part 2: Lie To Me
(Season 2 info)

The Escape Part 1: Tell the Truth

11.9K 495 321
By Kim-Chichu

The gang sat frozen, staring at Lisa like she had gone crazy, though she already kinda was. "Lis...we aren't at all prepared" Wendy whispered, still in shock. Jennie nodded "yeah we still need a couple more days to get the plan sorted". "We don't have a couple more days, we don't even have one. Joy is alone in that cell and someone is trying to kill her. If we wait any longer we'll be leaving without Joy" Lisa said sternly. Wendy frowned "we won't be leaving at all if we try this shit tonight, we'll get caught or killed". Chaeyoung slapped her hand on the table "Come on guys, we have the knowledge and the tools already, what are we waiting for!". Lisa winked at Chaeyoung, thankful for the girl's support. Jisoo nodded slowly while sucking her teeth, "I'm with Manoban and Chaeng". Jennie looked down at the table shaking her head while Wendy sat back, throwing her hands in the air in frustration. Dahyun looked at her best friend in disbelief, "you cannot be serious Chaeng. We haven't gone over the plan properly, or set it up well enough. Things have to be precise or it will all go to hell". "Yes exactly, this is going to be difficult enough as it is, once the riot starts, IF it starts, then we have no way of knowing what is going to happen" Wendy huffed beginning to raise her voice. Jisoo scoffed "Dahyun, Wendy we all know that shit is going to go to hell as soon as we start anyway, it won't matter how prepared we are, once shit goes off, we'll be operating on luck and prayers". Jennie sighed, starting to get irritated with how casual Lisa, Jisoo and Chaeyoung were being, "being properly prepared, to the best of our ability could be the difference between us possibly surviving something stupid and definitely not surviving something stupid. Yeah, once the prison goes into riot mode, assuming Tiffany has done enough to cause tension, then things will get unpredictable for us sure, but like you say, it will be dangerous anyway so why tempt fate? We need more time". Lisa started to gently rub Jennie's back in hope to comfort her girlfriend, "guys, I know this isn't ideal but need I remind you that there is a killer in here? Who probably has at least one warden helping them out, and we have no fucking idea who it is, they probably tried to kill Joy last night and she may not be so lucky this time". Jisoo clapped her hands in support of Lisa, much to the annoyance of Jennie, Wendy and Dahyun. "Joy, what do you think, you're quiet" Wendy asked the younger girl who was sitting uncomfortably listening to the debate. "I uh, I don't know" she replied awkwardly. Lisa leaned over and patted Joy's hand, "It's ok just tell us how you feel, it doesn't matter what anyone thinks about it right just tell the truth". Joy smiled slightly before deeply sighing "ok so last night really scared me, I don't want to die tonight, not like that".

Chaeyoung clapped her hands together once in celebration, "good, then it is settled, 4 to 3 in favour of doing this shit tonight, you're outnumbered dude" she said as she smugly winked at Dahyun, who was in absolutely no mood for her best friend's childishness, for once. Dahyun slammed her fist against the table "I cannot believe you right now. You are such a fucking idiot Chaeyoung, this isn't a game. We could die, do you fucking understand that?!". Chaeyoung's eyes widened in surprise, they bicker a lot but Dahyun has never genuinely yelled at her before, "what the hell is your problem Tofu? You were all for it the other day in the shower rooms when Jisoo was talking, what has changed?". Dahyun sighed "that was before, when I thought we would actually have this properly planned out. That is different to knowing I could die in a few hours. But you don't even care do you? I mean why would you, I have been saving your ass since we were kids. The only reason I am even in prison is because of you, because I couldn't leave you to do something stupid on your own". The slightly younger girl starred at her best friend for a while "what the fuck do you mean by that?". Dahyun shook her head "it means I am tired of carrying you on my back all our lives. My life has been dragged into hell because of you and I've always just gone along with it because I love you, but this is different. I will not die for you Chaeyoung". Wendy put her arm around Dahyun's shoulder "guys calm down, this is some scary crap we are talking about here and everyone is feeling tense, nothing is decided yet, being outnumbered doesn't mean anything".

"Don't be such a pussy Wendy" Jisoo uttered in a bitchy tone while rolling her eyes, earning a glare from the Canadian. Lisa groaned loudly, gaining the attention of the fighting gang, "we do not have the time to argue about this, and we don't have the time to debate about whether we do it or not. Joy probably won't survive another night and how will you guys feel then? Waking up tomorrow morning to find out she's dead. We nearly lost Rosé a few days ago, of course she's safe but for a moment there we all thought she wasn't and how did that feel? And how easy it was for a warden to come and take one of us away. We got a pretty massive fucking warning that day, lets not as Jennie said, tempt fate. We do this. Tonight". Jennie wanted to argue with Lisa but she couldn't, the Thai was right, they had thought they lost Rosé earlier this week and in truth both they and the now free Australian were very, very lucky. Wendy shook her head and sighed, "fine, have it your way but I am not happy about this". Dahyun agreed, "me neither". Lisa gently stroked Wendy's hair, "look everyone, no matter how much time we spend preparing when it comes down to it, it will never feel like we prepared enough. This will be the craziest thing any of us are likely to do and I say that in front of two girls who kidnapped their own high school principle. This is scary and dangerous but it still will be even if we planned it for a year. We have several hours to plan, so I say we assign everyone's roles now before breakfast ends". "So how is this going to go down, we don't have a lot of time" Jennie said, breathing deeply but trying not to let her fear show. The Thai held her girlfriend's hand, easily identifying Jennie's panic, despite the older girl's best efforts to disguise it, "Right now we decide what everyone's job will be, that gives us until lunch time to prepare ourselves during work duties. At lunch we all discus our prepared roles in further detail and properly plan how we all come together, stage by stage. It will be exercise and hobby time after lunch so most of the wardens will be outside, we all stay inside and go to any hobby rooms that'll allow us to collect our materials and equipment we will need, we will be able to collect it during the riot so don't worry about having to try and sneak anything back to our cells. Then at our evening meal, we lay out the full plan thoroughly, going over every small detail. After dinner will be recreation time we won't be able to do anything right away till it gets darker so we will have to chill for a couple of hours, then we spark the riot. Once the riot is in motion, so are we..." even Lisa was starting to panic a bit now she's said it all out loud and realised how little time they have before they all might die.

Dahyun sighed deeply, "so who is doing what?". Lisa stayed still for a while, thinking, before snapping her fingers as ideas came to her mind, "Jennie is our link to the outside world so Jen you need to spend this morning calling Tiffany about helping provoke the riot and gathering whatever relevant info you can in the library, we will need strategic thinking and well you are the smartest person here so you'll be The Brain. Chu is the best with computers and technical stuff, she was good at messing around with the computers at school and trolling teachers so you'll be in the security room getting the doors open. Joy, you'll resume your old look-out duties, while we are in the infirmary trying to get the doors open, we will need someone in the corridor to tell us if wardens are coming, inmates too, remember there is still a killer in here so if anyone that isn't Jisoo comes running after us, we need to know. Dubchaeng, there will be wardens, it is inevitable so we need someone to kick ass and keep them away, there shouldn't be many though, most will be occupied. Wendy, you did chemistry at college so you are our explosives expert, if Jisoo does her job properly then we may not need you to do anything but get us a working bomb. I'll be helping Chaeng and Dubu fight any intruders and making sure the doctors in the infirmary don't try anything heroic. Once we are out of the Cell Block it will be down to Jennie to formulate our next step, she will need the time and space to be able to do that without having to worry about being attacked so I'll be acting as her bodyguard while the rest of you use whatever you can find in the infirmary that might protect us from bullets". Joy grabbed onto her own clothing as she became overcome with anxiety "fuck, this just got real".

All the inmates in the food hall began to rise to attend the work duties now that breakfast was over, all members of a certain gang feeling a strong sense of dread, almost wishing that breakfast time would never end, as now begins the countdown to the most terrifying moment of their lives.

While all the other gang members were currently worrying about the escape tonight, their respective roles and whether or not the SHK killer was going to attack them during work duties, Lisa Manoban was worrying about something else. Jennie Kim. The Thai hated the fact she was planning a fucking prison escape tonight yet all she could think about was Jennie, she was scared that her girlfriend might not survive, that she might fail her duties in protecting her, she was scared that involving Jennie in the escape may actually make her life worse, outside in the city there will be even more SHK agents than there are inside the prison, and no wardens around keeping an eye on things. But mostly Lisa was scared for herself, she knew that if things go to plan, she will not see Jennie again after tonight, Lisa was scared of how much pain she would feel losing someone she is sure is the love of her life. Lisa has fallen deeply in love with Jennie and having to say goodbye to her is the scariest thing about this entire plan as far as the Thai is concerned. Jennie is oblivious right now and Lisa knows she should tell the truth but ignorance is bliss right? If the older girl knew, she might not agree to the plan. Hell, if Lisa had of met Jennie before the gang started planning the escape, she might not of agreed to it either. Too late to back out now, and in honesty it made a lot of sense, even if it will be painful.

[[ Evening. Recreation time. Two hours till escape.]]

Lisa threw herself down onto her bed in a huff, she was massively stressed out, so much so she completely forgot about her own rule. "Lalisa!" Jennie yelled as she came running in the cell after her girlfriend, "you shouldn't run off on your own like that, the killer might of saw you and followed, we are too close now to be so needlessly risky". The Thai placed her hands over her own face as she remained laying on her bed, "I'm sorry Jen, I'm just freaking out". The older girl lay down on the bed next to the blonde, giving her gentle kisses on the neck as she rubbed Lisa's tummy, "talk to me baby, tell me exactly what you are thinking, it might help". Jennie's soothing and comforting voice, accompanied with tender kisses were just making the Thai feel worse, she couldn't tell her girlfriend what she was thinking, well not all of it anyway, not yet. "What if the plan fails? What if we can't get out of the block. Or what if our block is the only one that riots and when we get outside of it we just get shot to pieces by all the other wardens because they won't be distracted? Or what if it does work and then we have to spend the rest of our lives running and hiding. Is that freedom? I feel like our lives are on hourglasses and the sand has nearly all ran out, you know?" Lisa responded in an emotion filled voice to the point she almost sounded like a child. The brunette moved Lisa's hands away and placed slow yet passionate kisses on the blonde's lips, "I know babygirl but remember that you will always have me ok? I'll love you till I die, even if that happens to be tonight". Lisa gulped, trying to swallow the heartbreak, Jennie was a lot like Rosé, clever but ever so naïve. She really didn't have a clue. But still, this was their last night together, even if only one of them knew it, and the Thai knew she would regret it if she didn't share one last intimate moment with the woman she loved, "Nini unnie". "Mmm?" the older girl mumbled back as she was stroking the Thai's blonde hair. Lisa suddenly rolled on top of Jennie, straddling the older girl's waist and looking hungrily into her eyes, "I want you". Jennie smirked "Just try not to make me too sore this time, I'll need to be able to move properly later".

Lisa lifted up Jennie's shirt, leaning forward, biting and kissing at the older girl's stomach as though they hadn't seen each other in months, maybe it was just the adrenaline of the pending breakout kicking in but Jennie could swear she had never seen her girlfriend so animalistic. The Thai clearly wanted to leave marks on the older girl's body that she would remember for some time. Jennie began to moan loudly, having to cover up her mouth with her hands as she felt Lisa's finger slip underneath her underwear and glide painfully slowly over her clit in circling motions. The blonde kissed and nibbled Jennie's neck, making her way up to the older girl's lips as she began to bite them hard enough to make the brunette's bottom lip bleed, blood which Lisa happily sucked away. The Thai was freaky and her girlfriend loved it. Without warning, Lisa slid two fingers deep inside the older girl, pounding at her g-spot furiously, making the girl gasp, left with no option but to pull Lisa's head down so she could bite down hard onto her neck to prevent screams. After all, they didn't want the wardens coming in and stopping them. Jennie's hips started to rock back and forth in rhythm with Lisa's thrusts as the younger girl smirked proudly at how much pleasure she was giving to her cell mate. The brunette was on the edge, about to climax any second until her girlfriend abruptly stopped, and slowly pulled her fingers out. Lisa put her fingers into her own mouth, sucking them clean as she made eye contact with Jennie, "you taste really good baby". Jennie gulped, Lisa clearly wasn't finished with her yet. Lisa made her way slowly down her girlfriend's body, leaving tiny kisses as she travelled. She pushed the older girl's legs open after removing her pants and underwear and lightly pressed her warm tongue against Jennie's clit, closing her lips around it and sucking slightly as she pulled away. Jennie's entire body was trembling as she made the mistake of looking down at her cell mate who was looking back up at her, staring into her eyes as she slowly licked and sucked. The brunette was screwed, there was no way she would be able to stop herself from moaning when he girlfriend was looking at her like that. Lisa's tongue increased in speed, as did Jennie's breathing as she reduced the older girl to a panting mess. Jennie leant up on one arm while the other swept Lisa's hair to the side, she wanted to make sure she could see the Thai's pretty face while being eaten out. Lisa had the brunette on the edge again so naturally it was time to turn things up, she slid her fingers back inside her cell mate, three this time, and smiled at how tight the girl felt, which strangely turned Lisa on a lot though she couldn't explain why. She resumed thrusting her long fingers in and out at a rapid speed while her tongue pleasured Jennie's swollen clit. The older girl couldn't control it, she let out loud moans and screams that could no doubt be heard by anyone close by, she wanted to carry on watching what Lisa was doing to her but lost all function of her body as the Thai finally allowed her to cum, her intense orgasm forcing her to fall back down onto the bed, her whole body tingling and her legs shaking, Lisa refusing to stop because it was evidently torturing her girlfriend.

[[Late evening. It's time]]

Jennie and Lisa were woken up by the gang entering their cell, thankfully they were fully dressed and now also well rested after putting each other to sleep with their sexy time. "Guys, it's time" Jisoo said in an unusually cracked voice, rare for the chilled out girl. The two sexed up girls nodded as they got out of bed. Wendy played with her hands nervously as she approached Jennie, "I know you told me already but I need some reassurance. Tell me again what Tiffany said". Jennie nodded "So I spoke to her and she's had her bribed people spread more rumours about warden corruption and murder and stuff. Apparently one of the maximum security blocks already came close to a riot and wardens all over the prison are scared a full scale riot will sweep the prison any day. They are supposed to be having a training exercise on riot prevention but obviously they won't have time. She has wardens paid that will spread news to other blocks of a riot happening in this one. She's very confident it will happen like a wildfire, in fact she sounded quite excited which I won't lie, concerned me a little". Dahyun laughed "my kinda girl". "Ok so we know the riot will spread but we still have to start one first, I know everything is super tense in here but it still needs a spark, how are we going to do that?" Joy asked in a panicked tone. Lisa walked towards the cell door with a huge smirk on her face "I'm going to spark it, by doing what I'm best at". Chaeyoung tilted her head, puzzled, "what's that?". "Starting a fight with someone" the Thai responded in a playful tone of voice as she winked and grinned at her gang, "when I return it means shit has officially gone the fuck off, so y'all better be ready to haul ass".

The gang sat in Jennie and Lisa's cell, patiently and nervously waiting for their leader to return. "Fuck, will this even work? What if all she manages is to get herself grabbed by wardens and put in solitary confinement again?" Joy whined as her body shook anxiously, Jisoo rubbing her back for comfort. Wendy sighed as she opened her mouth to reply to Joy but was cut off by the sound of complete madness on the floors below, and above, and down on the ground floor and well pretty much everywhere. The block sirens suddenly began to ring and the voices of wardens could be heard yelling in panic along with the sounds of marching footsteps down the staircases and across the floors. Though the wardens were soon drowned out by the yells, screams and curses of 100+ inmates all going wild, besting the shit out of each other and the wardens. Wendy gasped "shit, I can't believe she did it", Jisoo laughed "really? After all these years you are doubting her ability to raise hell?".

This was it, the riot had been successfully sparked by the crazy antics of one Lisa Manoban, and news was soon spreading to the other cell blocks, as was the violence. There was no turning back for the gang now, who were making their way down to the hobby rooms, fighting their way through the madness to reach the materials they had saved for their escape. They were not the only ones using the riot as a cover to execute their plan however, in fact this would be the perfect time to murder all the gang members, knowing the riot would no doubt be blamed. At least this is what the killer of Nayeon and Yeri was thinking to themselves as they plotted how to isolate each girl and assassinate them without a trace. Lucky for them, they still had their switchblade, and wire that a corrupt warden hid for them shortly after the murders.

Maybe the girls should have prepared longer...

((Sorry for any mistakes guys, my computer decided to force a really huge update without telling me while I was in the middle of typing so I've had to write a lot of this chapter on  my phone. Next chapter will be the last of this season but I will be writing a season 2))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.9K 2.3K 29
Lalisa Manoban is doing fine. Sure, she's not doing as fine as her exโ€•award-winning actress and current television It Girl, Jennie Kimโ€•but Lisa enjoy...
53.1K 2.7K 26
JENLISA JENTOP STORY - She wasn't what they all thought. She wasn't a monster. She was just a woman of power and will. A woman who loved a woman even...
267K 8.4K 56
When Thai transfer student Lalisa Manoban enrolls at her new Korean academy, she expects a hopeful fresh start away from the sadness she left behind...
87.7K 3.6K 40
The only thing that frightens shapeshifter Lalisa Manoban more than the full moon is the idea of falling in love. Lisa has lived her whole life with...