Playful Heart [boyxboy]

Від 16roses

Nikolai doesn't want to be Alpha. In fact, he could care less about any of it. All Nikolai wants to do, is ve... Більше

Playful Heart [1] Young Blood
Playful Heart [2] Love Away
Playful Heart [3] Eyes on Fire
Playful Heart [4] Bad Things
Playful Heart [5] Undisclosed Desires
Playful Heart [6] 99 Problems
Playful Heart [7] Shameless
Playful Heart [8] Two Hearts
Playful Heart [9] Sunday
Playful Heart [10] I Wanna Be Yours
Playful Heart [11] Take it or Leave it
Playful Heart [12] Nothing In My Way
Playful Heart [14] Middle Fingers Up
Playful Heart [15] Sissy That Walk
Playful Heart [16] Don't Mess With Me
Playful Heart [17] Silver Lining
Playful Heart [18] Goodbye Mr. A
Playful Heart [19] Hush Hush Hush
Playful Heart [20] Eyes Closed
Epilouge

Playful Heart [13] Hurricane

5.5K 204 34
Від 16roses

Chapter Thirteen

Hurricane

I stared out the plane window and leaned my head back against the seat.  Hazel had managed to stitch up the serious looking wounds and we had sterilized Lysander enough to get him on the plane. He still hadn't woken up yet and carrying him into the terminal was the most awkward experience ever.

The security almost didn't let us through, so we told them he was sick and his medicine had knocked him out. That honestly wasn't entirely a lie. He had woken up, but Hazel injected him some liquid I was assuming was illegal since she wouldn't tell me what it was. But she claimed it was safe so I decided to go on her word.

I glanced over at the still sleeping Lysander and smiled. He was going to be ecstatic when he found out we were going to Italy.

I was a little sad that I had never gotten the chance to talk to him about his Aunt and Uncles place. Nate had already booked a hotel near Victor's mansion, so there was no chance we would be staying at Lysander's home. I was hoping though, that the hotel was close to his hometown so we could at least visit.

I decided to look across the aisle at Essie, Hazel and Nate. The other two seemed to be fast asleep, but Essie was just sitting there, staring straight ahead. I raised an eyebrow at her as the words from the man at Victors dungeon came floating back.

Something was going on with Essie.

And something big if Victor was trying to get her back safely.

I heard Lysander grunt, and turned my attention back to him only to see him shift so his head was lying on my shoulder. I smiled to myself and rested my head on top of his and felt my eyes closing. But I didn't miss the hard stare Essie was giving me before I blanked.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I jolted awake when I felt someone shake my shoulder and saw Nate standing next to our seats.

"Planes landed." He informed me and I opened my mouth to yawn widely before unbuckling my seatbelt and reaching over to do the same for Lysander. "I can't believe he's still knocked out." Nate whispered as I unclicked his belt and stood up.

"Yeah, same here. I keep checking to see if he's breathing." I chuckled and Nate gave a little laugh, before taking one of Lysander's arms, while I took the other. We shuffled off the plane and met up with Hazel and Essie, who were waiting with our luggage.

"I didn't give him that much..." I heard Hazel whisper as we approached.

"Oh, I think that's done passed through him. Now he's just sleeping." I said as I looked down at him and then back up. "Actually, can we sit him down first and try to wake him up?" I suggested. By the looks on everyone's faces, mainly just Nate and Hazel, I knew they were going to say no. Essie was still as blank faced as ever. I swear she could give Kirsten Stewart a run for her money.

"Let me rephrase that. We're waiting until Lysander is awake before going to the hotel, clear?" I ordered. I was going to be a mother fucking Alpha soon. So right now is when I start acting like it.

"Crystal." Nate chirped and I rolled my eyes at him. We walked over to one of the benches and I set my mate down before bending down in front of him.

"Lysander." I called out to him. I saw his eye twitch and waited for him to open them, but he didn't and I sighed. "Lysander, you need to wake up." I said again, this time louder, but his eyes remained closed.

"Maybe you should smack him?" Nate suggested and I gave him a drool stare.

"I am no smacking my mate." I deadpanned. Nate scoffed, "Well how else are we gonna-"The sound of skin on skin filled the air and I growled, turning around to see Essie standing beside a now awake Lysander, her hand raised.

Everyone was quite.

Even Lysander, as he held his cheek and stared at her. He slowly moved his head and when his eyes landed on mine, he seemed to relax.

"Kolya." He breathed and then looked around in confusion. "Where are we?"

"Well, after you passed out, Nate busted us out. Hazel stitched you up on our way to the airport and now, we're in Italy." I tried to say it all in a nonchalant way and by the look on his face, he believed it. How could he not though? He was kidnapped by shape shifters and is dating me, a werewolf. Wait, did he know they were shifters?

"Can we go now?" Hazel snapped before I could say anything. I honestly didn't feel like dealing with her and I was guessing Nate felt that as he started to usher her away. I didn't miss the hand he had on her back and waist though.

Yeah, I was definitely asking about that.

Essie took the last bags and followed after them while I helped Lysander to his feet.

"There's a lot I have to tell you." I admitted to Lysander as we walked and he just looked down at me with a smirk.

"I know." Was his answer and I resisted the urge to punch him. We got a taxi and headed to the hotel we had booked. I could see Lysander was a little upset we weren't at his Aunt and Uncles, but when I saw there were two rooms booked, I took the second one just for us. I set my suitcases next to Lysander's and sighed. I wish I could unpack them, but we would have to make a quick leave after the assassination.

I looked over towards the bed and say Lysander sitting on it, his hands clenched together in between his legs. I bit my lip as I contemplated talking to him. Technically, I never lied to him. I left out the detail of Victor and everything because I never thought it would come to this. But now that it has, I felt horrible. Not only did I throw him to the dogs, I let them hurt him too. I wondered if he still loved me. Just as the thought filled my mind, he looked up at me. We stared at each other for a while and I felt like crying.

I let him get hurt. I watched as they hurt him and did nothing.

"Come here." His voice surprised me because it was soft and gentle, not harsh and rough. I hesitated and he scooted back so he was against the headboard and patted at the spot in between his legs. I slowly walked over and sat to where I was facing him, my legs wrapped around his waist. He planted a light kiss on my lips and pulled me to his chest, and at that moment I gave in and buried my head into his well-defined chest.

We didn't say anything for a while before Lysander spoke first. "I'm not mad at you." I pulled back and looked at him, his eyes matching his gentle voice. "If anything, I'm proud. You did what an Alpha should do and you protected your people. "

"But I didn't protect you." I whispered, afraid if I spoke any louder, the tears would fall. That didn't matter though because they did it anyway. "I'm a shit leader, I'm a shit best friend and most of all, and I'm a shit boyfriend. I kept Victor and all this hidden when I should have told you."

"You did it because they weren't a threat." I looked at him in surprise. How did he know that? He gave a nervous chuckle. "I've been keeping some things from you too." I raised an eyebrow at him and he sighed.

"Ever since we...mated? Yeah, I guess that's right. Anyway, after that, if I focus in on you, I can hear your thoughts. I heard you earlier think that you didn't find them as a threat so that's why you didn't tell me. You did what a leader would do. You kept a promise and didn't break under pressure, and that is what an Alpha would do. Or at least I think it is. I've been reading up on this stuff so I could understand what I would be getting myself into." I squinted at him when his last words settled in.

"Getting yourself in to?" I froze when it dawned on me. "You don't mean-"

"I want you to change me. I won't live the same amount of time as you and knowing that hurts me, so I want to be like you. That way, I can be with you forever." I felt my heart swell at his words. He was actually trying to understand this crazy world I lived in. Now, he wasn't just understanding, he wanted to be in it. A lump started to rise in my throat and I bit my lip so I wouldn't cry. I took a few deep breaths before smiling at my mate.

"I will turn you any day." I answered him and he smiled a one-hundred watt smile. Of course, he needed to know the truth about what he was agreeing to. "Lysander, I need to tell you how this will work though, because it isn't easy." His smile fell, and was replaced with a look of determination.

"I'm all ears babe." I chuckled at the name he called me.

"With females, the change is easy. She has sex with the werewolf, presumed to be her mate and then when he bites her, she's a wolf. Of course it is also difficult. Normally when a female human is changed in that way, she will become pregnant right after. While she's pregnant, the child will take her wolf and use it as their own so when it's born, the child is a wolf, but the mom is not. It is typical to have her mate mate with her again, but to insure that she won't become pregnant again, he normally ejaculates outside of her body as he bites her." I was surprised at how easy all of that came out of my mouth.

Like vomit. I shivered at the thought.

Gross.

"Anyway, turning a male is a little...difficult. Most men are dominants and for some reason, they don't except the disease. It's not normal for mates to be the same sex, so typically when a male is turned, it's by scratch. This also happens with females, and most mates do that first before impregnating their mate. But anyway, besides the point. What I'm saying is, if you haven't showed the signs of changing after being bitten or scratched, you didn't take the disease."

"Am I showing any signs?" I chuckled at how eager he sounded when he asked. Like a child wanting to know if they got a good grade on a macaroni project.

"No, Lysander, you aren't. That's where the difficult part comes in. We will have to perform a ritual. It is normally a last resort kind of thing, but seeing as you want this, we will have to do it." He nodded his head for me to continue and I sighed. "I will have to offer you my blood, and then you will have to be bathed in the blood of a wolf and then...it gets awkward. We have to have sex."

"Really? You just said that doesn't work on me. Well, not like I care anyway, if it means I get to see your sexy body naked I really don't mind." He laughed seductively and I sighed. He was going to hate this.

"We have sex in front of everyone." His face fell and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Come again?"

"The ritual won't be complete unless we mate in front of eye-witnesses, in this case other werewolves. I can't remember how it works exactly but it's something about the blood that helps you take the lycan disease more efficiently."

"So this has to be done back at your home?" He asked his voice tight. See? I knew he would be mad about it.

"Yes, but technically no."

"So we could do it here? Right now?"

"Technically yes."

"Would Nate and that other girl be the only people watching?"

"Technically yes."

"Are you going to say technically with everything?" He smirked and I smiled down at him.

"Does this mean you'll do it?" I asked and he closed his eyes, as if pondering the thought before opening them.

"Yes. I will do it, but only if it's done here with Nate and that girl as the only witnesses." I bit my lip as I thought. If I said yes, what if Nate and Hazel said no? Would they even agree to watch me have gay sex with my mate? Then that would also mean I would have to tell Nate I was already mated to Lysander because he would know if I asked him to do the ritual.

"It's a yes from me, but I need to ask my friend first." Lysander nodded at that and kissed my lips.

"Then go get it done sexy." He smacked my butt as I got up and I yelped. I glared at him and he growled, causing me to laugh at him. I left the room, a smile still on my face as I walked to Hazel, Nate and Essie's room. On the third knock, the door flew open to reveal a frazzled Nate.

"We need to talk." We both said and smiled at each other.

"Coffee?" Nate asked and I nodded. "Yeah, why not?" We left our rooms and headed down to the lobby. There was a small café down there, and to our surprise, they spoke English. Albeit not good English, but it was better than us trying to order in Italian.

I got a frozen mint hot chocolate while Nate stuck with his caramel frappicuinos. I left to get us table while he waited for our drinks. As I sat down, my mind started wondering why he needed to talk to me. He looked pretty frantic when he answered the door. I was drawn from my thoughts when a cup landed in front of me. I looked up to see Nate sitting down across from me, sipping his frappe with ease. I glanced around; glad I had picked a secluded table before opening my mouth.

"I need your help....and Hazels." I said and he stared at me before nodding at me to continue. "Lysander and I...well...we mated. Back in Greece."

"Bout time you told me." My jaw dropped at his response and he set his cup down and leaned back in his seat. "I was waiting for you to grow some balls and tell me. I already knew. I could smell him on you, in fact I can still smell him on you." I was still staring at him in shock and he chuckled before moving forward and holding out his fist. I slowly raised mine and bumped it against his. "Way to go man."

I finally gave in and laughed at him. "Thanks." HE nodded and grabbed his cup, taking a sip and then looking back at me. "So, why do you need help?"

"Oh yeah, Lysander wants to be one of us." I told him easily and he narrowed his eyes.

"Isn't he already? If you mated then he should be-oh." I slowly nodded at his realization.

"He wants to have the ritual done tonight. I think it's because he wants to help protect me. He said he didn't want to die while I still lived, and I don't want that either. So, would you offer your blood for him to bathe in and be a witness to us...you know..." I suddenly felt awkward asking the last part and my face surely showed it as it turned red.

"Hell yeah I'll be a witness." My eyes almost popped out of my head. Did I just hear my best friend say he'll watch me have done the deed with my boyfriend, and sound excited about it?

"Excuse me?" I choked out and he snorted.

"Ya'll are hot, I won't deny that. And watch you two go at like bunnies, damn son, talk about free porn."

"Oh my god." I whispered looking away from my best friend. He was crazy. Absolutely nuts. And yet I was still happy he agreed to helping with the ritual.

"Well, let's get a move on. You go talk to Lysander and I'll talk to Hazel and then we'll meet in your room. I really don't know if she'll agree to it though." I didn't either. Hazel was a pretty chill person, so you would think something like this would just be a bore to her. But I had a gut feeling she didn't want to watch two guys do it.

We parted ways and Lysander practically pounced on me as I walked into the door. "Will they do it?" He asked and I smiled up at him.

"Nate agreed. He's talking to Hazel and he said we'll do it in here, so we need to get ready." He nodded at me and I smiled. He had to be the most adorable person I ever met. I ordered him around, telling him what to wear and what to get for me. He technically wasn't supposed to wear any clothing, and I wanted him to wear some clothing, preferably in the lower regions. But he stated that he didn't want to have to take his pants off. Less obstacles when it came down "le sexy time" as he so kindly put it.

So here we were, Lysander in his birthday suit on a bed of blankets on the floor, me with the bowl for the blood and cup and now waiting for Nate. A knock sounded through the room not seconds after we finished and I rushed to answer it. I wasn't surprised to see just Nate standing there, but I was surprised to see a dagger and bowl of blood in his hands.

"Hazel said she'd pass, but offered her dagger for the cutting and some of her blood." I took the bowl for him and led him inside. I walked over to the where Lysander was and smirked as I heard Nate swear. "Dude, clothes man. I just saw parts of you that obviously shouldn't be that big." I saw Lysander laugh as Nate covered his eyes and walked over to me. I held up the dagger and took a deep breath.

"You ready?" I asked and Nate nodded, as did Lysander.

"Wait." We turned to my mate and he glared at Nate. "He can turn around while we do the last part, yes? He's still an eye witness then." He asked and I shrugged.

"Technically yes."

Lysander smirked. "You and your technically." I smiled at him and took a deep breath. "Let's do this."

I decided to get Nate's blood first, so I cut down both his wrist, letting the blood pour into the bowl with Hazels, before deciding it was enough and covering is injuries with a towel. I then went to filling the cup with my blood. I didn't miss Lysander flinch as the blade cut through my skin, and I felt my heart warm up. He cared about whether I was hurt or not. Yeah, he was going to make a great wolf. I'm sure my mom and everyone other female in our pack was going to love him.

Once my wound healed, I took the cup and handed it to Lysander. He took a deep breath before dumping the cups contents down his throat like a shot. I heard Nate snort behind me and I smacked him. Lysander grimaced after drinking it and handed the cup back to me. "Tastes like I ate a metal spoon with Hickory." We chuckled at him and he shook his head, clearly still disturbed by the smell.

"Ready for a blood bath? Pun intended." Nate spoke up as I gave him a deadpan stare. He threw his hands up in defense and I rolled my eyes. I scooted closer to Lysander, ready to smear the blood on him when he grabbed my wrist.

"Shouldn't you get undressed now? We'll be mating after this I presume and blood is hell to get out of clothes." I felt the need to ask how he knew that, but then I remembered how he said he was a bad boy, so he most likely had blood stains on every piece of clothing he owned.  I nodded my head and set the bowl down. I went to unbutton my jeans when Lysander cleared his throat and looked at Nate.

"Wow, you are going to be one of those mates?" Nate said sarcastically and turned around. I looked back at Lysander and he smiled at me. I quickly took off my jeans, sliding the boxers down with them and threw my shirt off with ease. I didn't miss the lustful stare my mate was giving me as I picked up the bowl and resumed what I was doing before.

I had gotten his whole upper body covered with blood, and when I moved to do his lower half, I noticed how he clutched onto the blankets. I heard a few moans slip past as I covered his thighs and member. I finished off with his feet and then set the bowl down. I was surprised I got all of his body covered as I wiped my hands off. When I set the towel down, I gasped as Lysander grabbed my hips.

"Now the fun begins."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I felt bad as I applied the cold cloth to Lysander's head. I had failed to inform him of the three-day fever that would take place while he was changing. Not to mention the pain and mood swings. We believed it didn't work when I woke up in the morning and he wasn't burning up. But then he suddenly went form happy and lovey to bursting into tears because his toast dropped on the floor.

Then the fever started.

It was already day two, and he was doing really well. Of course, Hazel and Essie weren't happy because it set back our plans. Victors ball was tomorrow night and the only plans we had was to go in and slice the bitch up. But of course, that's a horrible plan because we would be killed also.

I looked down at Lysanders sleeping face and decided I could go to Nates room and we could quickly make a plan. I kissed his forheaed before walking out the door. I set a timer on the new phone Hazel got for me yesterday and used the key to unlock their door. I saw all of them huddled together over the coffee table and Hazel smiled when I approached them.

"Why hello there Nikolai." I stopped walking and stared at her, then to Nate.

"What's going on?" Hazel was never nice to me, and the same goes for me to her. We were friendly when needed, and that was mostly just an act. In reality, the pranks were endless between us.

"We made a plan." Essie said, he voice and face as emotionless as ever.

"Alright, fill me in." I said, taking a seat next to Nate and he was staring at me wide-eyed before shaking his head.

"I'm so sorry dude." Was all he said before Hazel started in.

"Essie has informed us that Victor has tight security. Before he went cray cray on her, he had bodyguards around him every second and we're positive that hasn't changed, so the option of turning lights off and killing him is canceled. Victor is also a major flirt and the best way to get him alone, is to have someone flirt with him."

"Okay, well then you have to because Essie can't.. I refuse to let her be bait, even though she offered" I said and Hazel looked at me like I was stupid.

"No. I am going to be hiding in the background with Nate, waiting for our chance to swoop in for the kill." She looked at me with an evil glint in her eye and I snorted. She seriously was not thinking that, was she?

"Victor isn't gay. I can't flirt with him." I snapped and she gave me a devilish smirk.

"That's why you won't be a man, but a woman." I looked at her like she was crazy and then at Nate, but he shook his head and held his hands up.

"I tried to tell them, but they wouldn't listen." You have got to be shitting me? They wanted me to dress up as a girl and flirt with a man that could have me gutted if he found out? This was going to be bad.

"I have the feeling if I argue; you'll just tie me up and force me to do it anyway." I sighed, giving up. Nate gave me a silent praise, shaking his fist in the air I smiled at him.

"Great. You catch on quick. Now, we have to go shopping tomorrow for your outfits." She began and I immediately remembered my arm.

"Problem. You can see my mating mark on my arm." The mark was now in full bloom, covering my whole arm and branching out along half my back. In a couple of days, it would be completely black.

"I work wonders with makeup." Hazel said and I rolled my eyes. "Anyway, Lysander will be better, so he can come along and get his tuxedo-"

"He's not going." I snapped. There was no way in hell I was letting him come along. He was new to this world and it was dangerous to throw him into all this again. "Besides, Victor knows his face." Hazel smirked at me and I sighed. She has a plan for everything. I got up and decided to leave as my alarm went off. They were discussing weapons and strategies anyway so that didn't concern me. I yelled my goodbyes and opened the door only to gasp and step back.

I stared at the man in front of me. His dirty blonde hair gelled up on his head and his bright blue eyes staring at me. I knew this man. I hadn't seen him in over a year when he left with my aunt on their vacation around America.

"Noel?" I asked and he smiled his famous smile.

"Miss me little buddy?"

snap, crackle, pop with a side of holy shizznipple. bet ya'll forgot bout Noel '-.-

also, mating scene is in the restricted chapters. go to my profile for it if you cares to reads it

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1K 79 11
-SLOW UPDATES- WAR, STRIFE, BLOOD, AND LUST. Those four things reign in the hearts of the gods and mortals. Yet, violence is the answer in every situ...
69 78 39
~BoyxBoy~ and ~BoyxGirl~ After ten years in the very same storage hall and more and more criminals, it's getting too risky for Ilus to stay in his hi...
20.6K 952 59
Oliver's excuse for everything is that it's a small town. He know that's not the truth. There's many smaller towns that are nice, amazing even. His i...