CONFESSIONS.

By jungcool

where you can confess anonymously. highest - #98 in non-fiction © jungcool 071716 More

author's note.
001.
002.
003.
004.
005.
006 and 007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019 and 020.
021.
022.
023.
024.
025.
026.
027.
028 and 029.
030.
031.
032 and 033.
034.
035.
036.
037.
038.
039.
041.
042.
043.
044.
045.
046.
047.
048.
049.
050.
051.
052.
053.
054.
055.
056.
057.
058.
059.

040.

73 8 0
By jungcool

I'm just like any typical girls in the world. The typical kind if girls who have depression. I don't like the way I look. I'm just a fat ugly girl who hides in her room and never goes out.

I used to cut and try overdosing in April of 2017 but stopped when I saw the disappointed look in people's faces. I tried to love myself more but then I find that I just hate myself more.

My friends were far from me because my family have move out of our hometown. So, it was almost impossible to meet them.

Everyday, I feel so lonely and sad that I try to fill the day up with my fangirling, dancing, homework, and sleeping. But that wasn't enough for me.

I needed someone to talk to, to hold my hand, to pat my head, to give me a hug, and say to me sincerely that everything will be alright.

2018 came and I was all alone. My friends have their own lives so I didn't want to bother them. My parents doesn't understand me and they're always busy.

No one was able to talk to me.

One night, I wanted to attend my best friend's performance but my dad wouldn't drop me off. It was freezing cold but I ran out anyway. Even when she is an hour away, I must meet her. I haven't seen her for so long and I just miss her.

My legs were freezing but I didn't care. I just need to do this to meet her. Soon, my dad called and said that he'll call the cops on me. Somehow, I had to turn back. Right then, the tears came out and I begin to cry out like a idiot.

It's been a while that I've cried. I have held everything in too long. I'm always so insecure and hesitating about my decisions. And I hate myself for that so much.

I kept crying nonstop.

In that moment, I needed a hug from someone and say to me that, I can make it through and that I am strong enough. But no one was here.

No one was here for the past 3 years.

So I cried some more. I begin to cry louder and let my sorrow out. A dog was barking at me and it made me felt worse. When I was about to reach home, I wipe my tears and tell myself that I'll make it through today.

As I lay in bed, I kept crying until I fell asleep. But then I woke up because my mom and brother gave me a lecture about running out. They called me a whore, stupid, a hoe, a bitch, and a mentalist. I woke up crying and miserable which I couldn't sleep after that.

I just want so much attention from someone and yearn for comfort. But that's too greedy of me and I hate it so much for me to think like this. How can someone want this much comfort?

If I just tell someone, it'll be too selfish of me for seeking attention so I just keep it to myself. I just can't express myself to people because it's not like anyone will care.

Probably no one here will care but I just want this to get out of my chest even though there's a million more I want to say.

I just wish everyone a happy life because I'm done with mine.

-Tao China
      (a girl who's too insecure)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 1.9K 42
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
138K 5K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
60.5K 3.4K 73
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...