Breaking The Jock

By winterhx

Meet Jordan, a shy eighteen-year-old boy, who had just started senior year in the sunny state of California... More

Foreword
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Epilogue
Other Books

Chapter XVIII

77.2K 2.4K 2K
By winterhx

As soon as we had stepped inside the school building, time appeared to stop. All the commotion that took part within the main hall ceased, except for one freshman zooming around yelling 'I'm a butterfly!', but that was also soon halted when someone grabbed him by his hood and put him in place. All eyes were on us and I felt like I was on trial, I looked over to Allison who was right by my side, she was currently fixing her lip gloss not even paying attention to the situation, whereas Nathan looked troubled, yet nonchalant in a way. Meanwhile, I was actually in the process of shitting my pants that I liked very much, God help me if that happens I'll cut a bitch.

As nice as it was to stand there like a bunch of statues, we were bound to be interrupted one time or another. McKenzie herself stood in front of us with mascara running down her face, someone is emotional, I guess. She stood in front of Nathan and began crying her eyes out - bit over dramatic if you were to ask me, but it's fine I dig it, you may continue.. McKenzie soon lifted her head much to our surprise, fury in her eyes. "You motherfucker! How could you do this to me! I thought you loved me! You can't be a faggot, especially not for this trash!" Talk about being rude, it wasn't necessary to call Nathan a bundle of sticks, if you were to ask me, but she can do whatever she wants. I'm still convinced she's actually bat-shit crazy and a stalker.

Nathan stayed silent, a face of complete iron settling on his head, it was the signature Nathan behavior, as if nothing had changed. Allison, however, was flaming at the moment. She was all riled up about this and I was dying to get out of the situation, because I was sure Ally would kill the cheerleader standing in front us, trying to ruin our morning - which wasn't the best to begin with. "Listen here you piece of shit, call my brother a faggot one more time and your heels will end up so far up your holes you won't be able to think for the next eternity." She paused her threats and slapped her across the face, the sound echoing through the hall, which was even quieter than it was before. "This is for calling Jordan trash, he's not you, know your place." This is the most 'Allison' moment I have seen in a while and I was enjoying it. All I needed was some popcorn and a large soda to get me going, it was entertaining and also a nice gesture, since she defended us and spit some mad fire.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" McKenzie spat, holding her right cheek which was redder than the sunset. "Can't you see this faggot turned your brother into one of them, it's not normal. If Nathan were with me, he'd be the jock he was supposed to be." This bitch was completely crazy, no doubt on that one. You can't simply 'turn' one gay, you're either born with it or you realize it along the way, this bitch was surely narrow-minded like the rest of the population of this puny and pathetic part of Los Angeles.

It was time for Nathan to cut in, and boy if looks could kill, McKenzie would be approximately twenty two and a half feet below the ground, normally people are buried six feet underground, but she needed extra, in case of a zombie apocalypse, nobody would want to see her out anytime soon. Nathan stepped closer to McKenzie, managing to look even more intimidating with crutches than he was usually, I don't know what the cheerleader expected but her eyes lit up with hope, bitch, as if! "Listen to me very closely, 'cause I'm going to repeat myself again. You can insult me as much as you'd like, but do as much as look at my boyfriend and my sister the wrong way and I will annihilate you. Got it, bitch?" His tone was deep, filled with anger and as if it wasn't bad enough, it was kind of turning me on, not the right time Jordan! For God's sake!

McKenzie scoffed. "But, Nathan, baby, remember what we had together? He just tricked you, you love me." I wanted to commend McKenzie for her persistence, but then I would actually have to talk to her and it was the last thing I wanted to do.

Nathan wasn't buying her bullshit, much like anyone else. "Get out of my sight!" He yelled and suddenly McKenzie's features stiffened and horror was evident in her eyes. Nathan could sometimes come off as.. Well, fucking terrifying at moments and it was working. I looked around to see the student's reactions, their eyes were wide, most of them were even recording the situation. The trio strikes again, I guess.

My boyfriend didn't have to demand twice, as the cheerleader scurried away, obviously terrified of the man who looked ready to kill. The funny part was she broke her heel and tripped, that's what you get for wearing needlessly large heels, you bitch! Suddenly, Nathan pointed to a girl who had her phone out and was recording us. "You find this entertaining, huh?" The girl nodded, now terrified and he smiled. "Okay, catch this for the whole world to see." He said as he turned to me, suddenly a small smile dancing on his face and pulled me in for an unexpected kiss. His surprisingly soft lisps grasped at mine, I could taste the mint from his toothpaste, he was truly addicting and I couldn't ever get enough. This was our second official kiss - or well, more like a make out session in front of the majority of the school's population!

Oh well, it was a darn good session if you were to ask me.

Our little kiss had to be halted eventually, I gasped for air as we pulled away, but he didn't go far, he pressed his forehead against mine. My cheeks were as red as a tomato, which was a fruit if you didn't know! Nathan's breath was fanning my face and I was getting eager for his lips again, but only now had I fully realized we were standing in front of a hall full of people, looking like the couple of the year. I pulled away and looked at the girl Nathan had targeted, her eyes were wide and she had one hand over her mouth - same, honestly.

The little scene was interrupted by the school bell, that I had missed oh so much, ringing telling everyone to get to class. Of course we had to start out today by attending Mrs. Sunshine's class, and was her last name a bamboozle, you'd be surprised. I decided not going to my locker to put some books away, otherwise Mrs. Snakeshine would surely pick on me for being late and not being a good student as she had envisioned me as. Honey, I just made out with a really hot guy in front of at least a hundred people, am I really that great of a student and an example?

The siblings seemed to do the same, judging by the fact that they followed me into the classroom, where we had been greeted by a very unusually cheerful teacher. I was already sure she had something in store for us, something that we wouldn't enjoy. I decided to be a good sport and greeted Mrs. Sunshine, maybe she'd go easier on us if we were nice to her, fingers crossed. We took our usual spots and waited for the whole class to gather, Nathan was sitting beside me and Allison sat behind us.

I couldn't help but noticed the weird looks our table had been getting from students passing by, sure it was something I shouldn't have forgotten about. I mean we're clearly the abominations here, aren't we?

After a couple more minutes, everyone was in their seats, except for a couple absentees, the teacher clapped her hands together and began the very one-sided speech, she had prepared for us. "Good morning class, nice seeing you all here. Now for today, we're going to do something different - first of all, we're going to split up into groups of three and do little flash presentations of a theme of your choice. It could be anything related to biology, I suggest you start assembling your teams and thinking of what you're going to say! You are going to get credit that could help boost your grades, so make it worthwhile!" She suddenly paused for air. "You have ten minutes before you begin, I honestly didn't want to do something really important for today, so let's think of this as a quick breather, alright! Scramble." She finished and the class chuckled at the reasoning.

It was unusual for Mrs. Sunshine to be so laid back and carefree, I liked this kind of Mrs. Sunshine honestly. But what I didn't like was the assignment, I was surely not good at public speeches and I was pretty sure this would be the death of me. You have already probably guessed that the three of us will make a group, but what were we going to talk about? That was the dilemma. "So what's our topic?" I asked the two siblings that were currently minding their own business.

"How about we talk about mitochondria, the powerhouses of our cells?" Allison suggested, Nathan and I just shrugged in response, it seemed easy enough, so why not?

"Sure, let's do it!" I exclaimed happily, clapping my hands together. We had planned as to who was going to say what and things like that. But the ten minutes of preparation were short lived as the teacher was already calling out to us.

"So whose group would like to go first?" The teacher asked the class and immediately her attention was diverted to the back of the class - where the popular cunts usually hung out.

"May we go first, miss?" The voice belonged to none other than one of the members of the school's football team, he was a dumb headed jock, why would he ever want to go first? I was kind of dreading their presentation, yet I was kind of excited as well. What smart could they possibly say? Humiliation here you come! After getting the teacher's approval, three meathead jocks walked up to the front of the class and looked back directly at all the students before settling their eyes on us, fuck.

"We decided to speak about something rather important nowadays, and it is reproduction, between a man and a woman." The guy put emphasis on the last words as he stared at us with an evil smirk playing on his face. "We thought it would be good for the faggots sitting in the front seat to learn about how filthy they actually are!" He finished happily.

I could feel Nathan tense, his fists balled up, ready to strike. I decided to be the bigger person in this situation and not get aggravated, although their words struck me hard. I placed my hand on his fist laying flat on the desk and massaged it with my finger in an attempt to calm him down. Knowing Nathan he would jump up without his crutches and strike them like they've never been struck before. You see as hot as it would be to see my boy angry, I didn't want him to get suspended over something as stupid as this. Sure this was humiliating to us, but we'd have to power through it. We've overcome worse things than this. Nathan visibly relaxed, but he was still on the edge, I could feel the tension in the air. The jocks sure got what they wanted judging from the smiles on their faces.

Shouldn't the teacher be doing something about this? Why the fuck is she just sitting there and letting these idiots do this to us! She would usually be on our asses if we swore or insulted someone, but here are three men insulting us and attempting humiliation in front of the whole God damn class!

"As many of you know, reproduction happens when a man and a woman have sexual intercourse, it should actually be a lesson to the faggots sitting in this classroom. You know you really are disgusting and unmanly, if it were up to us you wouldn't even be a part of the school by now! But hey, some people are blinded by their own insecurities and they won't ban something as disgusting as this. God denies it, we deny it, so act like men, before you start wearing make-up." One of the jocks spat at us and the teacher made no move to stop them, she just sat still with a nonchalant expression minding her own business.

Although their little demoralizing speech was halted, because Allison had already jumped at them and began beating their faces in.

-

A/N: Expect chapters to be a tad bit shorter from now on, I'm currently going through a bit of a writer's block, thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Brutal By Nova

Teen Fiction

634 43 16
In the town of Clareview, Connor Hill lives a life of routine: He goes to school, hangs out with his friends, pretends to be straight, rinse and repe...
782K 23.8K 25
~Completed~ Jordan is the HighSchool badass who gets what he wants (most of the time) this year was a new year for a student named Alex who was bulli...
31.9K 581 41
Conner is your cliche highschool jock. He's good looking , is captain of the lacrosse team , and can have any girl he wants . But what they don't kno...
122K 3.4K 33
Nathan's life: school, work, secrets, and survival. Ryder's life: soccer, friends, awesomeness, and his mom's annoying attempts to set him up. Nathan...