Trust

By lodoxisxlife

Lodo and Diego are on the violetta en vivo tour and Diego really likes Lodo🙈 but Lodo is with Tommi so he ha... More

Chapter 1❤
Chapter 2❤
Chapter 3❤
Chapter 4❤
Chapter 6❤
Chapter 7❤
Chapter 8❤
Chapter 9❤
Chapter 10❤
Chapter 11❤

Chapter 5❤

68 3 4
By lodoxisxlife

*a few weeks later*
~Diego
Lodo and Tomas fixed their problems and they seem closer than ever. It sucks. It sucks so much! He doesn't understand her the way I do. We were finally getting closer. It hurts to see them hugging and kissing all the time. But when Tomas isn't around, I forget about that and I see that Lodo is much happier, which makes me happy too. When you love someone, you want to see that person happy. I just wish I could be the one who makes her happy because I've tried so hard but I can't get her out of my mind. Or my heart. I'm on set watching Lodo and Cande do a scene. I almost always watch Lodo's scenes, she's just so beautiful...
Tommi: DIEGO
D: eh what?
T: I've said your name like 5 times😒 here's the new script.
D: oh sorry thanks

He still doesn't like me. At all.
I take the script and skip all the scenes me or Lodo aren't in. There's a scene where Diego tries to convince Fran that they should be together. The Diego in violetta is brave enough to tell her, for him it's easier, Marco left. Tomas didn't. I turn the page around and see a few words that make my heart beat faster.
"They get closer and kiss"
Kiss! Me and Lodo! Or Diego and Francesca...But still, our first kiss!
Suddenly I feel someone standing next to me.
Lodo: can we talk?
D: sure
L: it's about the kiss...
D: I thought so...
L: we have to be a realistic couple Diego, for the fans.
D: what do you mean
L: it's the third season, the fans are older than first, they will notice a film kiss.
D: what do you want to do then?
L: make it a real kiss, a good kiss

...she wants a real kiss😍 not just lips pressed and barely touch each other but a real kiss😍

L: but only if you are okay with that

I should be crazy to turn this down!

L:Diego???
D: eh yes of course!
L: for the fans
D: yes...for the fans...you know, maybe it would be good to practise so it isn't all awkward tomorrow?
L: I don't think Tommi would like that
D: oh right, see you tomorrow
L: see you tomorrow

*the next day*

D: ready?
L: ready

We start the scene but it's very hard to concentrate. My lines come out of my mouth but my head is at the kiss. What if I screw up?
But before I can overthink it the moment is there. Lodo leans in and so do I. I look into her beautiful eyes one last moment before I close mine and our lips touch. My heart is beating so fast, her lips are soft and the feeling...it's magical. It's only a short moment but it seemed much longer and I wish it would never end...

L: Diego we can't do this!

Wait what? It was her idea!
Oh right...the scene😅
I say my lines till the director says cut.
Director: that was great!
Diego: need another take?
Okay maybe that was too hopeful.
Director: no it was perfect, good job guys!
I turn around and see Tomas, he doesn't look too happy. I think he saw the whole scene and Lodo thinks the same because she's giving me a worried look. Didn't she tell him about the plan for a real kiss?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 19K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
2.2M 132K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
256K 3.7K 30
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
1M 47.8K 28
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases in initial chapters which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the...