ten reasons why // daniel sha...

By aehteen

in which she gives him 10 reasons why he matters. [undercase intended] More

prologue
+1
-1
+2
-2
+3
-3
+4
-4
+5
-5
+6
-6
+7
-7
+ 8
-8
+9
-9
+10
the end

-10

876 31 2
By aehteen

"mom," she said, eyes puffed with tears, "this letter says his name."

"you think i care?" she yelled, straightening her black dress and putting on her hat, "the boy has given us enough trouble already. go throw it in the trash."

when she didn't move, shell-shocked, her mother whirled around, "i said, now!"

she stumbled back, her vision turning mushy around the edges as she clutched the envelope to her chest, the number ten marked boldly on its front. she didn't know what was going on. she didn't understand, and she missed him. she missed her brother, the best thing in the world, and she didn't know where he was.

she wanted to give him the letter. he never got it. what if it was his pretty girlfriend, or his best friend, or his teacher? he deserved to know. he had to know.

she had to give him the letter.

but it was too late. the boy in the mirror had crawled out, and he had killed her brother. the boy in the mirror had killed her entire world.

he had died before the letter, and what if the letter could have saved him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

914K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 65.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
193K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
2.5M 78.4K 56
"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞. 𝐢 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢�...