I'll Kiss Your Lips Again (Va...

By Gerardinflowercrowns

After a car crash resulting in your parents death you have fallen into a state of depression. You left everyt... More

A/N
Another Night Alone In The Dark
Flashbacks And Forgotten Memories
Sleep
Trust Me, Love
It's A Date
Meeting The Others
You're My Mate
It's Not Your Fault
We Don't Care About The Message Or The Rules They Make
Back to street where we began
This Means War
Movie Night
We Were So Close Yet So Far
Please Don't Tell
I Confess
I Will Protect You
Our Last Adventure
When The Doorbell Rings
That's All Folks
SEQUEL

Pack Your Bags

3.1K 102 297
By Gerardinflowercrowns

Ray's pov
(Y/n) seems to be really stressed out about this situation. I don't blame her, i would be too. She is trying to play it off like she is excited, but i can tell she's not.

"You think she's gonna be okay," Mikey whispered once (y/n) left the room.

"I don't know Mikes," i responded, "i just have a feeling that she isn't one of the average hybrids."

"What do you mean," Mikey's poker face looked more confused now.

"Like, I don't think she's a wolf/vampire or angel/vampire," i attempted to explain.

"I think she may be a three part hybrid," Frank spoke, walking into the kitchen.

"Is that even possible," Mikey questioned.

"Yeah, i have never heard anything about a three level hybrid," i responded.

"There has only been one case of a three level hybrid before," Frank said, "it was a few thousand years ago, but it did happen. I heard they were strong as fuck so if (y/n) is the same, we are going to have to be careful around her."

"My girlfriend isn't dangerous Frank."

"Oh, hey Gerard," Ray smiled.

"Listen, I don't know what (y/n) is, but i can guarantee that she would never hurt any of us. We are the only people that have given her a home or accepted her throughout her entire life. Not even her family really cared."

"We don't think she'll hurt us, but she may hurt someone else, or even get us caught. You know that if the police know where the vampires stay, we'll get whipped out faster than she can run," Mikey slumped his shoulders.

"We won't be back here for like a month anyways," Gerard chuckled.

"Is it really going to take that long to get to this old place and back," Frank whined.

"Yes it is, that's why we are leaving when the sun goes down in the next hour," Gerard explained.

"Well i guess I'm going to need to pack more blood," Ray face palmed.

"Has (y/n) packed yet," Mikey asked.

"Yes," (y/n) spoke as she walked into the kitchen and sat down on the counter.

"Grab a few packs of blood then," Gerard smiled, "were ready when you are."

~time skip to sunset~
Gerard's pov

"Okay," (y/n) started, "I think it's time to go."

"You sure you want to do this," Mikey asked while biting at his nails.

"Yeah, i think I'm ready," she smiled while looking up at me.

We all grabbed out bags and headed out the door.

(Y/n) shivered as the cold air brushed against her face.

I held her hand as we began walking.

The hardest part of this journey is how slow and quiet we have to be. If we make a noise, other vampire covens could hear us and attack. Or humans could call the police and get us killed.

"So we just have to walk in silence until we get there," Frank whined.

"Yes Frank," Ray whispered.

Frank frowned, "but I don't want to."

"Frank," i snapped, "shut the fuck up, do you want us to get caught?"

"I'm soooooory," Frank antagonised, "i will bow down to your command princess."

"Frank, this is serious we are going to get caught," Gerard growled, still staying quiet.

"There is nobody out here Gerard, how are we going to get caught," Frank practically yelled.

(Y/n) let go if my hand and pushed Frank against a tree.

"Frank, if you say one more fucking word i am going to rip your dick off," (y/n) snarled as she put her hand against his throat, "do you understand me?"

"Please don't cut my dick off," Frank pleaded, "i need that thing."

"Then shut your mouth Iero," (y/n) snapped, "or you will lose your only source of pleasure."

Snickers could be heard from Mikey and Ray while they watched Frank's horrified face turn nearly purple.

"Wow, a slightly sexual joke from (y/n)," Mikey whispered, "never seen that before."

"That's only because you aren't Gerard,"  (y/n) smirked whilst letting go of Frank.

"That's kinky," Ray whispered, walking ahead.

"Oh, you haven't seen anything Princess Frofro," (Y/n) smiled innocently and walked over to me again.

I took her fragile hand in mine and kissed her cheek.

"That was fucking cute," Mikey squealed.

"You guys are honestly goals," Frank smiled warmly.

"This is a lot better than walking in silence," Ray laughed as we entered the woods.

"I suppose we can speed now that we are out of sight," I spoke hesitantly.

"What if there are campers," (y/n) whispered.

"We can always go in the trees," Mikey smiled.

"The fact that we are resorting to jumping through trees is kinda funny,"
(Y/n) laughed.

"It is pretty fun though," Frank grinned, "it's my favourite."

"Never done it before," i asked.

"Nope, but it seems pretty fun," she smiled softly while taking in her surroundings.

~time skip to a few days later~

(Y/n) pov

We had been jumping through trees for nearly 4 or 5 days. The sun had risen and fell. The stars have burned bright and been covered with clouds. It has rained and the sun has shined.

Jersey gets pretty weird when you are moving at the pace of a race car for almost 5 consecutive days.

Honestly it was tiering.

We had all slowed down tremendously, besides Frank who kept yelling at us to hurry up.

Guess this really was his favourite way to travel.

"Frank, please slow down," Mikey pleaded.

"But this is fun," Frank laughed while swinging through the trees.

"We are all tired and need to take a break," Ray chimed in.

"But the library is only a few miles away," Frank groaned.

"Where is it Frank," I choked, "just show me how far it is."

"It's that dot right there," Frank pointed ahead.

"That tiny red dot id the library," i questioned.

Mikey, Ray and Gerard all sped beside Frank and i to get a better look.

"Yeah that's definitely it," Gerard mumbled.

"The sun is already going down for the millionth fucking time since we left," I complained, "let's just get to the castle quickly."

"Yeah it looks like it is about to storm really badly," Mikey commented.

"Yeah, getting stuck in a shit storm wasn't part of my schedule," Gerard laughed before speeding off, jumping from tree to tree once again.

The rest of us were following shortly behind him as the rain started to pour.

A large castle was plain in sight as we began to move faster through the dark trees.

It was a large musty red and black castle. Maybe a little grey as well, but only from the stone that had been cracked throughout the millions of years this castle was here.
There were overgrown rose bushes containing black and red roses of sorts and even occasional bones. Most likely humans that tried to enter years ago.
The dark green vines were growing ip the sides of the walls, leaving every brick covered in sharp thorns.
There were small and large holes dotted across the front of the building, letting small animal, insect and plant life enter with ease.

It was a horrifyingly beautiful palace.

It was obviously abandoned, yet it still had life.

Maybe it was the colours that blended together on the walls, or perhaps the small painted stones near the walkway.

Possibly even the black figure that stood frozen at the doorway staring back at us five.

The black figures crawling out of the castle, watching our every move.

Whatever it was sent shivers down my spine, giving me a strong feeling that this journey may not be as easily accomplished as we had hoped.

~authors note~
So that was the chapter. As i began writing this, the official MCR YouTube channel uploaded 12 videos and i nearly had a heart attack. I ordered the limited edition black parade marching band jacket. I ordered the MCRX jacket from Hot Topic. I have theories about MCR being at 2018 Warped Tour since it is the last one. Maybe a reunion or a possible announcement that they are getting back together. Whatever it is, i am craving the content they are feeding us. After a year and a half with no content, and nearly 5 years after the breakup, they are coming back with all of this crazy shit. I am aware that some of it was reuploaded, but i honestly don't even care. I am just happy to see the channel so active in 2018. Who knows this could be the year that ends the pain caused by the g note and March 22. This could be the year where emo rises from the grave. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

~Cordelia <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 336 27
(Y/n) (Y/l/n) is an insolent and brash 17-year-old, yearning to escape their dreary, vapid life in the suburbs of Belleville, New Jersey. A diffident...
18.5K 277 26
REWRITE NOW PUBLISHED!! PLEASE CONSIDER READING THAT INSTEAD AS THE QUALITY IS BETTER !! You just moved here to Belleville, Jersey after your mom fin...
2.2K 92 26
Love is the most insane thing of all Gerard Way x OC. I wrote this when I was like 14. Read at your own risk 💀
82.9K 2.9K 49
The classic high school Vampire Gerard Way x Reader. Being best friend's with Mikey makes for a wonderfully awkward friendship. You, he and Gerard u...