Sin Contrato • Maluma

Von moraave

Maluma, Eva, their steamy love affair, and everyone else involved. Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1 ● The Night They Met
Chapter 2 ● The Day They Ran Into Each Other
Chapter 3 ● The Night They Slept Together
Chapter 4 ● The Day They Had Their First Date
Chapter 5 ● The Night They Were All Jealous
Chapter 6 ● The Day They Realized It Was About to Get Messy
Chapter 7 ● The Day They Made It Messy
Chapter 8 ● The Day They All Screwed Up
Chapter 9 ● The Night They Cancelled It
Chapter 10 ● The Day They Came To The Rescue
Chapter 11 ● The Night They Made Things Public
Chapter 12 ● The Night They Showed Their True Colors
Chapter 13 ● The Day They Connected the Dots
Chapter 14 ● The Day They Took the Next Step
Chapter 15 ● The Night They Realized Wedding Season Wasn't So Bad
Chapter 16 ● The Night They Got Bad News
Chapter 18 ● The Night They Made Shit Hit the Fan
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 17 ● The Night They Got Caught

747 25 0
Von moraave

Juan's POV

I finish setting up the plates on the table before I take a step back to make sure it all looks great.

I nod at the sight as soon as I think Antonella is gonna like it.

I was having her over for dinner in hopes of apologizing for what happened two weeks ago when Eva and Felipe announced they were getting married.

I knew I had to come clean about Eva and me and also why I left without explaining myself.

I tried talking to Antonella since then, but she'd always tell me she was too busy to talk to me. I finally got her to come over tonight and I had to have everything perfect for her.

"Meli!" I call out for her from my room.

"I know, I know," she starts and rushes over to get the blankets from the living room.

I was sleeping in my own living room for the time that Melissa was staying here with me. We were extremely busy with the whole wedding that was being planned, Melissa needed a place to stay.

"Antonella's gonna be here any minute now," I say as I plate the chicken I had made and Melissa comes back out of my bedroom.

"I'm out of your hair!" She let's out a gasp. "I'll be back later. Good luck!"

"Bye," I say before she leaves a kiss on my cheek and exits my apartment for a couple of hours while I'm on my date.

○○○

Antonella's POV

I reached the apartment building as soon as Melissa came out of it.

"Meli?" I questioned and she looked surprised to see me.

"I really did take too long," she laughs to herself. "Hi!"

She hugs me and leaves a kiss on my cheek and I do the same back, but completely confused.

"What are you doing in Miami?"

"Juan will explain," she waves her hand and smiles. "But, anyway! Congrats to you two. I'm happy he's finally with you! After all the shit he's pulled." I simply smile and nod, trying to figure out what was going on. "We need to go out and eat soon! We have to catch up, I have so much shit to talk to you about. This whole wedding-"

"So, you heard about it," I press my lips onto one another, feeling bad for her.

"Juan called me that same night!" She cheers, surprisingly happy.

I realize that was the call he was talking about and I let some of my anger toward him go since I haven't seen him since.

What Eva said to me that night was total bullshit, but it was eating away at me regardless.

"I can't fucking believe she's getting married! They deserve each other, really," Meli bursts out into laughter. "She's literally fucked ninety percent of the groomsmen. Just not that ugly one, Tim."

"Only Tim?" I laugh thinking of Juan.

"Yeah, they need to all get tested. I'm sure Juan's clean though," she chuckles and I join, not letting her know this was all news to me.

"You think? After how many months?" I pretend to think so she can answer the question for me.

"What like six?" Melissa laughs. "Men are fucking stupid."

"The worst," I agree.

"You're the best for not letting their history get to you, though."

"How could I?" I try to keep my poker face.

"Well," she puts her hands on my arms. "Have a good date... dinner... thing," she smiles. "Whatever he's trying so desperately to apologize for, just remember he's totally in love with you!"

"Of course," I smile down at Meli. "I'll let you know when I'm free," I nod. "I'll see you," I leave one last kiss on her cheek before going into the building.

I stand by the front doors for five minutes, waiting for Melissa to be far enough for me to leave without getting seen.

○○○

Juan's POV

I was sat at the dinner table.

It's been two hours and Antonella hasn't shown up.

All I can do is throw the chicken away and grab a beer out the fridge.

○○○

"Again!" The wedding planner shouts at all of us. "The wedding is one week away and you're all messing up the processional!"

I let out a grunt and head back to the end of the aisle, waiting as my corresponding bridesmaid, who was not Antonella, came up to me and locked arms with me.

We rehearsed for another hour, the entire time I kept staring at Antonella who was pretending that I didn't exist and I don't know why.

"Better!" The planner exclaims. "Let's take a ten minute break, everyone!"

I rush on over to Antonella who I haven't seen in three weeks and grab her by the arm.

"You better not," she looks down at my hand and I let go.

"Antonella," I say. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Me?" She looks up at me. "You have the audacity to ask what's wrong with me?"

"Can we go talk somewhere? I haven't seen you since-"

"Let's go," she points at the kitchen and leads me to it.

"What did I do?" I ask as we finally reach the empty kitchen, far from everyone. "I-I genuinely don't know- you just didn't show up to the dinner, I waited for over an hour. You don't take my calls and leave my messages on read-"

"I got to your apartment last week," Anto puts her finger up and stops me. "And I ran into Melissa on my way in."

"Okay," I start to listen.

"And imagine my surprise, well," she pauses. "My 'half-surprise' when she tells me how you slept with Eva for six months," I stay silent. "What now, Juan? Nothing to say?"

"You wouldn't believe a thing I had to say anyway," I look down at the floor.

"You're right," she points at me. "Because you lied from the get go. I asked you straight up, not just once too, if you had a thing with her. If you had a thing with that... bitch!" She yells at me. "I gave you the chance to come clean, at a time where it wouldn't have hurt me like it does now. And on top of the lying," her voice quivers. "Eva told me you were just using me to get to her, and at first I refused to believe it, but now-"

"Anto, I would never!" I stop her. "I know I'm a total piece of shit for lying to you about her. When you did ask, I didn't want anyone knowing, especially a girl I liked so much. Then when we started getting serious, I tried finding the right time to tell you! I was going to tell you that night on the boardwalk. I was going to tell you at the dinner you stood me up at! I-I couldn't go on with the lie, I couldn't not have you be mine anymore because that stupid thing I had with her was eating away at me-"

"Poor you," she grimaces and shakes her head. "Having sex with her must've been a real tragedy. Keeping it from me, I can't even imagine!"

"I was a dumbass," I tell her. "I still am. There's no denying that. I'm absolutely sorry."

All she does is shake her head and not look at me.

"You know," she starts without looking at me. "Poor Tim out there, he's the only groomsman that hasn't slept with her."

"Anto-"

"I'm glad I never slept with a pig like you," she hits me with her fake bouquet.

"Antonella, I'm sorry," I repeat.

"It sounds like you're just sorry you got caught," she denies my apology.

"I'm sorry I did it in the first place, I'm sorry that I hurt you, and I'm sorry that I lied."

"I'm done," she finally looks at me. "After the wedding. We're both moving out, I'll find a place-"

"Move in with me."

"That's fucking rich!" She laughs in my face. "I don't want anything to do with you, Juan. Get that in your head." We stay there looking at each other silently. "It's over. You fucked up."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

14.4K 259 12
"Your so stupid sometimes," I laughed out, "You know you love me," Camilo said while pulling me close, the space between us quickly disappearing "May...
433 6 16
When Latin singer Juan Peláez hires hyperrealism artist Lin Solavida to paint a mural in his home, he doesn't know what he's in for. Word around town...
4K 176 9
Welcome to the Rockstars series.
10.9K 341 34
Ever since the birth of her daughter Bella, Ximena Perez has wanted absolutely nothing to do with love. Being abandoned by the father of her daughter...