Sin Contrato • Maluma

By moraave

Maluma, Eva, their steamy love affair, and everyone else involved. More

Prologue
Chapter 1 ● The Night They Met
Chapter 2 ● The Day They Ran Into Each Other
Chapter 3 ● The Night They Slept Together
Chapter 4 ● The Day They Had Their First Date
Chapter 5 ● The Night They Were All Jealous
Chapter 6 ● The Day They Realized It Was About to Get Messy
Chapter 7 ● The Day They Made It Messy
Chapter 9 ● The Night They Cancelled It
Chapter 10 ● The Day They Came To The Rescue
Chapter 11 ● The Night They Made Things Public
Chapter 12 ● The Night They Showed Their True Colors
Chapter 13 ● The Day They Connected the Dots
Chapter 14 ● The Day They Took the Next Step
Chapter 15 ● The Night They Realized Wedding Season Wasn't So Bad
Chapter 16 ● The Night They Got Bad News
Chapter 17 ● The Night They Got Caught
Chapter 18 ● The Night They Made Shit Hit the Fan
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 8 ● The Day They All Screwed Up

915 23 7
By moraave

Juan's POV

I was pacing in the church parking lot when I saw Antonella's car arrive.

I was thinking of something to say to Eva who got out the passenger side of the car.

"Hey," Anto smiles over at me when she gets out.

"Hi, Juan," Eva smiles before walking toward the trunk of the car.

"You're here early," Anto observes as she comes up to me, binder in hand.

"I was going over my list," I lie and hold it in my right hand.

"Nice," she smiles. "Nice tux too," she says as Eva slams the trunk door harshly, things in hand.

"Let me help you," I go over to her and take all the boxes as she gets a better grip of their dresses.

"Thanks," she smiles up at me again, and I get a bad feeling.

"Felipe and Meli are inside with some of the other people," I explain to Anto as Eva walks ahead and away from us.

We all head into the church right after.

○○○

"I need the best man and maid of honor!" Melissa calls out after we go over the ceremony headings and our placements twice.

"Hey," I greet Meli again as Anto comes up in front of us.

"Just want an update on all the catering and stuff," Meli begins. "Juan, you took care of all the appointments for the groomsmen's fittings?"

"Uh-"

"Yeah," Antonella begins. "We set up the fittings together last week. Remember, Juan? You called it the Rodriguez thing, the places name is-"

"Not fittings," I laugh. "Yeah, yeah, I did," I lie to Meli.

"And the bachelor party?"

"That's coming along," I say truthfully this time around.

"A month from now would be perfect timing," Meli says. "Exactly."

"Okay, I'll keep that in mind."

"Bachelorette party?" Melissa asks Antonella.

"That's coming along too," she smiles.

"Perfect," Meli squeezes Antonella's arm. "Now let me talk to Juan alone, please."

Anto scurries off and I'm left with Melissa.

"Juan, I love you," she starts. "We tried saving some money by not hiring a planner, you know. So thanks for everything you do for us, from Manolo to house sitting, but if this is all too much we could just ask someone else-"

"No, no," I shake my head. "I'm sorry. I've just been a bit distracted, but everything's in order."

"Okay, good," she bites. "Because I'm in an awful mood today and one more thing is going to send me over the edge."

"What's wrong?"

"Felipe has been moody all morning, my mom has been nagging me trying to get me to cancel the engagement because she hates him, this priest is all over the place, and I just want to go home and take a bath."

"Take deep breaths," I put my hands on her shoulders.

"Thanks, Juan," she puts her hands on mine. "The bridesmaids and I are gonna try on our dresses while the guys practice the processional."

"Right," I nod.

"That means entrance," she clarifies.

"Okay, got it," I nod again, finally understanding what she said.

"You're in charge."

○○○

Antonella's POV

I was admiring myself in the mirror, bridesmaid dress on, when Eva came up behind me.

"You're gonna stop eating out so much in time for the wedding, right?"

"Only if you do too," I bite back.

"I'm only joking," Eva laughs in my face.

"Anto!" Melissa calls from the en-suite.

"What happened?" I ask as I walk into the bathroom.

"Help me with the zipper."

"Alright," I go over and begin trying to zip up her wedding dress. "Um-"

"It's not closing!" Meli yells instantly.

"Inhale," I try to calm her down.

"Is this my dress?" Melissa asks in desperation.

"Yes, it is!" I say as I look at her through the mirror. "This is the dress you chose."

"Call the store, tell them they gave you the wrong dress," Meli was tearing up.

"I didn't pick it up," I tell her. "I told Eva to."

"Tell her to call!"

"Wait, wait," I put my hands on her arms as she starts flinging them around then look at the size of the dress. "You're a four right?"

"Yeah, four," she says. "Is this not a four!?"

"Eva!" I yell.

"You rang?" She comes into the bathroom.

"You picked up the wrong size dress."

"Hey," Eva puts her hands up. "I went to the store, told them I was picking up Melissa Orozco's dress and they handed me the dress in the black packaging and all. That's on their end, or on whoever placed the order," she crosses her arms.

Melissa bursts into tears and sits on the toilet when I grab Eva by the arm and rush her out the bathroom.

"I ordered a size four," I hiss, not letting go of her arm.

"You're hurting me Antonella, dear," Eva looks down at my hand and I let go.

"You asked them to change the size didn't you?"

"I didn't do shit," Eva bites.

I look back to the other bridesmaids and they all stop staring and pretend to get back to a conversation they weren't having.

"I don't know why you've been pissy this whole morning, but don't drag Melissa into it," I plead.

I walk out the room and get all the guy's attention when I reach them.

"Rehearsal's over," I state and they all get up and walk to their designated room, already wanting to get out of here.

"What's wrong?" Felipe comes up to me, Juan right behind him.

"Meli is not feeling well," I lie and Felipe rolls his eyes.

"Where is she?" Felipe asks and starts walking toward the room I just came out of.

I put a hand on his chest.

"She's in her wedding dress," I say. "You can't see her. Just go change and wait for her in your car."

"You know what?" Felipe almost grunts. "Fine. I'm over this anyway."

Felipe storms out and Juan is still there.

"You look beautiful," he says and I look down and realize I'm still in my dress.

"Thanks," I nod.

I turn to leave and he grabs my arm.

"What's wrong with Meli?"

"Eva picked up the wrong size dress and Melissa is a mess right now, crying," I explain.

"The place got the wrong size?" He asks.

"No," I let out a laugh before pinching the bridge of my nose. "And I definitely did not order the wrong size."

"You're saying Eva asked for a different size?"

I take a deep breath before walking away without answering his question.

○○○

"I don't understand why you're making life more difficult for Melissa," I say at a red light.

"I don't understand why you think I'm doing that," Eva responds coldly bringing her attention from out the car window to me.

"Melissa being younger than you," I start. "Than us, and getting married doesn't mean that she's better than us. If anything she doesn't have her life together. I would've never gotten married at twenty-"

"I just hate weddings!" Eva interrupts.

"Play nice, please," I almost beg. "Your friend's getting married. Plus, you're making life more difficult for Felipe, Juan, and me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 561 42
Bad bunny and singer Valentina have a one night stand and they end up falling in love. After she finds out he has a girlfriend they leave each other...
63.3K 2.6K 58
Sequel to Maluma.
111K 4.8K 62
"Oh how I adore you, my sweet Stormiloo."
25.2K 630 17
Home isn't always necessarily a place. Could be a group of people. A singular person. ---- Encanto self insert fan fiction more so centered around C...