Saving Mia (EDITING)

By AskLinda

At the moment this story is being rewritten considering I wrote this young and after years I realize the pote... More

1: Smoke, Smoke, And Smokeโ™ ๏ธ
2: His Voiceโ™ ๏ธ
Guess Cancer Does That To You
Come Into my apartment
Jasmine Tea
Welcome Father
Rejection Hurts
What A Lovely Surprise
I'm latchimg on to you
Shine
Whan An Act
If He Was Rain
Meet Nana Norma!
Hello Father this is...
I love you baby
Dancing in my storm
Deans Dream Girl or Kades Dream Girl
Your girlfriends a slut!
What do you love about me?
Marriage?
Needy
Talk
Things Change
Weddings And Revenge (long chapter )
Leave Her For Us
Halloween Time

High And Mighty

20 2 2
By AskLinda

Chapter :20
High And Mighty

Mia P.O.V

Waking up was always hard for me, even as a little kid. I remember being five and my Mom waking me up and me having to be dragged out of bed by her and nana Norma.

"Mi niña levántate parade decir así you should behave like a little lady, not a spoiled princess," nana Norma says talking in Spanish then going to English some words were out my comfort zone but I understood well enough to know what she meant at the age of five.

"Oh, Mia nana isn't coming to take you out today if you behave badly young lady" Mom warns, instantly my body gets up from my bed and runs to my bathroom ready for my bath. Once in the bath nana turns the water on and puts in the bubbles I love so dearly. After washing me up with the yellow cloth I get up and wrap myself in a towel as nana gets me my clothes for today.

Once dress and ready to succeed in life or elementary least we head out with moms blessing and my lunch bag in hand. I went to a private school even though Mom disagreed always saying that public school was more beneficial. Moms family was filled with political members and activist group members most of the activist's members were from uncle Charlie's kids and aunt Teresa's they were the sane ones and at least the rest well they were assholes. Most of them ignored Mom all her life due to her being the youngest and the one who was the reason their mother was left for but to grandma Rosemary defense she wasn't a commoner she was a beautiful socialite who had the potential to not just be a model for Vogue but to take over New York. Sadly her reputation followed her as a homewrecker even though their marriage was broken already for years.

Anyhow, my moms family made sure to send all their kids to public school just so when any kids decided to run for Senate or governor they would have that leverage of saying they were normal everyday citizens. Which worked great for aunt Terry who's a senator and all my uncles I don't bother to remember considering they're annoying.

Anyhow due to this dad was agents the idea of me ever doing politics saying my moms family were kind people but it wasn't worth it if they all easily turned on each other.

Once out Nana Rose is putting my seatbelt on as I begin to wonder why Mom was in her pj and look a tad sick. Deciding it's nothing I look at Nana Rose who is on the other side as Jeff our driver starts the car heading to school.

...

Hmmmm

Opening my heavy eyes I'm met with bluish eyes, my heart rate starts back up confused. Why was he here?

"Mia please relax" looking up at dad I see he's sad and tired but definitely not in the mood to argue.

"Why is he here?" I asked staring at Richard who looked at me with a distaste in his eyes, luckily for him he wasn't facing dad so he couldn't see his disrespectful looks at me.

"He dropped you off along with your boyfriend, seems he came to check up on you after I told him and Molly the news" dad says as he comes over and pulls a stand of hair in my face behind my ear.

"Where Kaden?" I asked looking around the room seeing he wasn't there.

"He's downstairs hun him and Molly and Andrea went to get you flowers as well food considering that boy hasn't eaten since you were admitted into the ER." Dad informed me now sitting at the edge of my bed. Looking at him I start seeing he was getting older and older every boat I saw him, and not in a your old man but in a I'll lose you at one point too.

"Dad can I have a hug?" I asked in a soft voice trying to contain myself from my voice cracking. Dads eyes soften at my request no doubt happy I wanted something from him after years of rejecting him and him rejecting me. "Oh course Mia" he says pulling me in patting my head like he did when I was a child.

"Ok honey well I sadly do have to go but I'll come visit tomorrow morning again and I made sure to hire a nurse to personally take care of you once your discharged" dad informed me as he pulled away but still sat at the edge of my bed.

"Thanks dad but I doubt that's needed..."

"No buts your in a delicate sate as it is and it would make me and your siblings feel better if you put aside your feels for your wellbeing" dad says finally putting his foot down no doubt wanting to do that years ago when I denied my treatment. It wasn't then I noted my hair was just my own hair no wig just the little amount of hair I had with my extensions being removed no doubt for X-rays. But I didn't hide I let it go they already saw me in my weakest state.

"Ok dad thanks" I mumbled as I pull th blanket I had higher.

"How long have I been here?" Almost a week" dad says now looking sad again " You had a pretty bad fall the doctors say if you get sick you have to come in next time" he tells me in a serious manner as well that glance saying we both were aware it would happen again.

As if on cue walked in Kaden and and My step sister as well Molly. Kaden rushes up to me happy to see me awake as well holding roses with him. It took me a second to realize the room was actually filled with roses and balloons no doubt dads friends sending stuff to make themself look good in his eyes.

"How are you doing love" he asked as he held my hand softly no doubt holding back what I was holding back. I wanted so badly to pull him close and stay with him for eternity but I held back my emotions and desires as I understood me pulling anything would pull the iv and blood transfer needles.

"Better now" I smiled at him enjoying his company.

"Well princess I'm leaving now I'll come by tomorrow hopefully they let you out as well but we'll see and Kaden nice seeing you I'm glad to know you'll be here taking care of her for me" dad says patting his back in a proud and thankful way.

"My pleasure sir" made replies in a kind manner looking at my father before turning back to me with a smile.

"Alright bye children I'll see you at thanksgiving" dad says to both Molly and Richard. He smiles at them before leaving but turns to me to make sure I'm ok. Seeing I was he leaves, I turn to see my so call siblings and find it amusing how quick their emotions change.

"How you holding up Mia" Molly asked with a smile trying to push the envy In her eyes no doubt hating that dad always treated me more with kindness.

"I'm here so I assume good and I'm not dead yet so yeah" I joke but knew that joke made everyone tense in The room especially Kade.

"Great" Molly says she begins to move closer to me "I was worried about you" she says actually meaning it. Me and Molly has such an odd relationship. She actually some what cared about me but it was so toxic. I understood how dad treated her and Richard wasn't right but I had no fault in it hell he hadn't always treated me right either but she was there for me when mom died and she did hold my hand when they dropped her in her gave. I remember not only was it raining so much but I was in so much pain that I couldn't cry at the funeral from crying all month. I remember her holding my hand and having me In her arms protecting me like a big sister but after that we were always on and off especially after boarding school.

"I'm ok I promise" I say genuinely not trying to start anything and emend the pieces in our relationship.

"How you holding up" I hear Richard asked as he walked closer , looking behind him I see Andrea sat herself on the couch texting god knows who.

"Ok lol I just said that" I joke but he took offense to it as he step backed his facial expression changes to a more serious tone.

" You know what Mia fuck you" he say angry I look at him with wide eyes. I knew I wasn't his favorite hell he would pick Molly over me any day even though technically dad cheated with Molly's mom when she was still with Richards mom Vanessa. That saying so he disliked me because I was dads heir at least before his new kid on the way. I was chosen to take over for him in the future if I made it that is. Dad was a mess but they acted as if they wouldn't be taken care of they didn't realize they were counting the days he would die so they could have that money that doesn't even belong to them.

"You act all high and mighty and yet your still in this bed about to die, you rub in in our faces that dad love you more and never truly loved us!" He yells angrier if possible.

"Hey man stop you sister sick don't be an ass and say more you'll regret" Kade says pushing him away making it clear he would escort him out if he got closer. Annoyed and upset at Kade he turned away and walked out.

" That escalated quickly" I mumbled as I see even Andrea look shocked at his words.

"You know I can't stand you right but even I wouldn't be a bitch enough to say that" she says still surprised he said I was going to die.

"Sadly yes and your not even blood" I say sadly because I did have a few good memories with Richard.

"Hey don't be sad" Molly says hugging me, surprised I look up at her and see she truly was genuine today. "He's just mad dad didn't invite us to that party last week, he's upset he had to find out through tmz dad was having another kid" Molly tried to reason in an attempt to help me understand he didn't hate me but I think deep down he did hate me. Hate and love were one bad step away from one another .

...

I hope you all loved this chapter less romance more back story. Anyway idk if anyone is still reading this but I am re writing this book so maybe re read it I've changed it and I'm writing a few things different nothing to big. I am editing too. This chapter isn't edited if you see a ♠️ it's edited if not it's in the process but I wanted to post something to this story to show I am writing this and finishing this. Originally this was going to be 20 chapter but it might be 30 so we'll see thank you for reading and please comment something I enjoy reading them thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 553 14
- ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต. ษช แดษชษขสœแด› ษดแด‡แด‡แด… สแดแดœ...
8.7M 229K 65
WARNING! This story was my first (unedited/draft). Grammer, plot, etc is messy so please beware! thank you :))) - He couldn't get enough of the emera...
396 16 12
A coming-of-age story that people can relate too. read and leave comments please and thank you for reading
353K 11.9K 65
****THIS BOOK IS BEING EDITED!!! SOME CHAPTERS GOT SWITCHED AROUND AND MESSED UP THROUGHOUT THE BOOK. THE CHANGES WILL BE MADE SLOWLY BUT SURELY OVER...