MAMA -Manna's Story-

By Fateaid

A story of an ordinary girl with a normal life. But her peaceful life beginning to be weird as Oh Sehun—a stu... More

MAMA -Manna's Story-

213 4 0
By Fateaid

It was just the usual tiring day.

Even though I was exhausted both mentally and physically, I guess helping my seniors and becoming a dresser for their graduation show wasn't a bad thing.

But still, I want to go home quickly. I'm tired and it's freaking hot in this stuffy room. Really, the back stage isn't as beautiful as the show's stage.

This should be the last costume for the model I'm in charge of. The models were back quickly before but now they haven't come back, maybe it took longer time for the final show. Well at least I get more time to rest before he come back and me starting to packing all the costumes that he wore for today.

"Manna!"

I glanced at the door's room and found a tall guy with his handsome face that suits with his black suit. Honestly, all the costumes that my seniors' made were so-so or weird, but with this guy? I gotta admit whatever he wears, it still makes him look good.

But nah, actually his face is only adding a small part of the black suit's charm. Rather than a weird unwearable-looking costume, I love this simple black suit that this guy wore for the show.

"Done? This is truly the last, right? You don't have any more costumes to wear from other dresser, right?" I asked him curiously, because for your information if he still has another costumes for the show, I can't go home yet.

"No?" he approached me with a grin. "I recall that you are my only dresser. You forget?"

"No," I sighed. "There may be a case where another dresser look for you because they're also in charge of you even you don't know about it."

"So there's another dresser looking for me?"

"Nope—except they were looking for your number. Anyway, this is the last costume so it's truly the END. Take them off."

"Wow. So bold."

He was grinning and I rolled my eyes for his silly misunderstanding.

"Oh Sehun," I called his full name. "Seriously. Take them off and get changed. I want to go home! I'm tired, hungry and Jongin is waiting for us too."

"Yeah-yeah. I know," he opened his bag to take his phone out—not his clothes. Argh! This guy! "Before that, take a picture first. Damn. I really look good with this suit, don't ya?"

I hide my agreement with a poker face for the sake of my pride. Sehun is annoying and too self-confident. Still, who can't deny his self-confident? Sehun is INDEED undoubtedly good-looking human. He has this sharp jaw line and mature-handsome face which you won’t realize that he is the same age as mine. For today’s graduation show, he painted his hair to dark brown-colored and style it in a tidy manner like a gentleman.

“Take the pictures properly,” he handed me his phone.

I want to complain but I realized it will make things longer here. So I obediently took the pictures while he put some poses near the wall.

“There, done. Now let’s go home,” I gave back the phone and he immediately checked his photos.

“Such a pity I can’t have this suit. Can I? The senior won’t need this costume anymore, right?” he murmured quietly.

“Dunno. Ask her. These costumes were the final project after all.”

“I will ask her now~ she hasn’t gone home yet, right?”

“Hei! Oh Sehun!”

“I will make it quick. What was her name?” I sighed and took the name card of his suit to him. “Right. That’s her name. Gonna find her.”

Before I can say anything, he already fled from this room. I shook my head and tidied up all the costumes to the hanger according to their designers. The last costume is what Sehun wearing now and I can’t leave this place unless the dresser already tidied up all the costumes which they in charge of.

I could feel the vibrating of my phone in my pocket as I answered the call.

“Hello?” I greeted while checking the costumes.

Manna? Where are you? You said you’re done, right?

I took some seconds to wake up from the shock. Kim Jongin!

“I’m done here. Not to Sehun.”

Sehun? He’s still in the show?

“Nope. Looking for the woman who made the gorgeous suit of him.”

Really? That Sehun.

“Troublesome like usual, right!? You should be a model here. I’m sure you will pass at ease and it will be easier for me as the dresser too.”

I can hear a chuckle from his side. “No way. It’s embarrassing and it doesn’t fit me. Sehun is more charming~

You are 10000x MUCH MORE handsome than him is what I want to say. But I just sarcastically replied, “Mean. Leaving me with an arrogant prince here.”

He chuckled again. “It was just a bad luck to become his dresser. But I must say I’m glad you are in charge of Sehun—not any other male models. It will be nicer if you just get female models too.

I smiled at ‘not any other male models’ secretly. “I guess so. But it was a complete chaos in women’s section there. It’s more relaxing like this because there are less costumes for males.”

Really?

“Yup. I will tell you more later. I will search Sehun now before he’s taking too long flirting to get the suit. I’m hungry too.”

He let out another chuckle. Ugh. How I love his laughing. “Okay. Call me when both of you done. Let’s grab some food on our way home.

“I will. See you later, Jongin!”

Later~”

I ended the call with a smile. My mood is leveling up as I move from my spot to search Sehun.

“Woah?!”

I screamed in shock when Sehun suddenly appeared behind the door.

“You surprised me!” he complained annoyingly.

“I should be the one who say that!” I sighed. “Done with the persuasion?”

He winked. “Piece of cake. She immediately agreed after I ask~”

“Great. Now get changed and go home. Jongin already arrived to pick us.”

“Heh, that tan-boy~” he commented while closing the door.

“Are you insulting me?”

“You?”

I glared at him. It’s a total humiliation because this guy has a PALER skin than mine. He, a guy and I, a girl, and he has a nicer skin! Everything about his looks are close to perfection—except his personality though.

“Right. You are dark just like him,” he clapped to his realization.

“I’m not that dark! I’m just a little bit darker than you!” I defended myself and move away in irritation. “Besides, it’s not a disadvantage. Jongin looks sexier with darker skin. It suits him well.”

“Not for you though.”

“Shut up and get changed.”

“I am, I am,” he replied lazily. I just sighed and look away. Even though I have seen him just in boxer before, I’m lazy to peek another look because I will find myself compliment him in secret again. “And I’m just kidding. You are beautiful.”

“Are you kidding me?” I rolled my eyes.

“I’m not kidding about that. You are beautiful.”

“You’re totally kidding me,” I look at him in disbelief. He hasn’t changed his cloth yet, just took off the suit.

He moved closer to me while looking at himself on the big mirror.

“I’m handsome, yeah?” he complimented himself while touching his hair. I just stared flatly to his doing. I just God damn know that you are handsome but will stop praise yourself like that? It’s annoying because you are right and I can’t complain!

“Manna~ Manna~” he called my name playfully. “Don’t do that. Here I am, Oh Sehun, complimenting for a mere peasant girl like you. Please be thankful because I totally mean it.”

“I don’t need a compliment plus I don’t believe you.”

“Really, Manna. You know I’m an honest person.”

“Right, you called me ugly before and now you said I’m beautiful?” I remembered ALL the moments of him insulting me in the past before. And he’s right—he’s really an honest person. Or just blunt actually. I’m not that ugly… in my opinion.

“Maybe you look ugly on that day.”

I counted on how many of that ‘day’ of him called me ugly with my fingers.

“But really, you are beautiful today.”

Just ‘today’ out of nth day.

“Yeah, whatever~”

“Why can’t you just accept it? You look happy as hell if Jongin complimented you.”

I blushed recalling all the moments Jongin’s compliments with sincerity and a gentle smile.

“See, that pathetic face,” his annoying comment woke me up from my sweet memories.

I rolled my eyes. “How can I be happy if like most of the time you insulted me?”

“You’re annoying when you make that face so I insulted you.”

“You know what? We can go home quickly if you get changed rather than insulting me,” I moved away and took my bag. “I leave you here then. I will wait for you with Jongin downstairs.”

Before I reached the door, Sehun blocked it with his tall body.

“Oh Sehuuuuuuuuuun,” I called his full name tiredly.

“You are annoying because you look awfully happy with him. Why not with me?”

I shake my head in confusion to his statement. Actually, even though Sehun’s attitude is annoying as hell he’s still a good friend and I enjoy my time with him. He should know that because we have been friends for a long time though I never admit it.

“Move, Sehun,” I commanded. ‘No’ is his reply as he’s still standing and blocking the door.

Without any other words, Sehun touched my chin gently—surprisingly without a pinch.

I want to speak but I can’t get any words out as I realized our face are really close to each other. If not for his cheeky personality, he will be a perfect prince and this will be a dream come true romance that every girl’s desires—which I honestly don’t mind.

Really, his hand is big and spreading its warmness to my chin. His serious beautiful eyes look through to my eyes as I drown in to his perfection. I forget about his rudeness and this scene is starting to get me flustered in embarrassment. It’s rare for Sehun to look serious like this. It’s wrong. He’s too charming like this.

“I want you to look me in that way too,” he whispered calmly. I could feel his breath on my lips and it makes me shivered. I feel like I could explode at any moment he let out his husky voice. This is the power of his charm.

“Because, I look you in that way.”

He pulled me closer with both of his hands on my chin and he kissed me.

Oh Sehun kissed me.

He took my first kiss.

It was a gentle kiss as my body betray my mind to let myself go. His lips was warm and it dazed me. It was a really a sweet kiss.

Until I feel a pain in my chest.

Not because my heart beating so fast like crazy.

But it was a real pain. Like you’re being shot with a gun or someone ripped off your heart.

I can’t move my body as if someone drain my energies away.

And I found myself losing consciousness.

The moment I wake up, I was in a bed and I feel an extreme dizziness. I touched my own forehead and it was freaking hot.

I got a fever?

I was indeed tired because helping as a dresser was really tough. But now I feel too exhausted and dizzy.

I look around and realized I was in my own room. I’m already at home?

As sleepiness still has its effect on me, I late to realize that someone was arguing loudly outside my room.

I opened the door and found Sehun arguing with Jongin.

“Why?! Why can't you remember me, Kai?!”

I was quite shocked to find Sehun in such furious state. He get angry easily but he never looks so mad like this.

On the other hand, Kim Jongin looks confused and frustrated.

“What nonsense are you talking about, Sehun? And why suddenly you called my online name?”

Kim Jongin is a close friend of mine and Sehun. We know each other for a long time and Jongin is one year older than both of us.

“That’s your real name! How can you forget about that?! And how can you forget about MAMA?!”

Jongin shook his head. “I don’t understand…”

“WHY?!”

The windows in my room suddenly opened and a strong gust of cold wind hits me. As Sehun and Jongin feel the strong wind from my room, they realized I was already wake up from my sleep.

“Manna!” Jongin was surprised, but he quickly changed it to worried-look. “I-I’m sorry to wake you up.”

“Uh, no problem. I woke up without even realized you guys were bickering. What happened?”

Jongin sighed. “I don’t know. Sehun—”

Before Jongin can continue his sentence, Sehun kneeled in front of me.

Kneeled.

I REPEAT, Oh Sehun, who acts like he owns the world, KNEELED to me.

Jongin and I were speechless.

“Mama,” Sehun called.

…Is he calling me?

“Forgive me for forgetting you, Mama. Forgive myself for being rude and forgetting my role all this time. Forgive me, Mama.”

“…what?” I looked Sehun in disbelief and confusion. He looks so serious I can’t even tell he’s really being serious or acts too well.

“Mama… I miss you. You are alive now. No words can describe my happiness, Mama!”

I just can’t process any words of this Sehun was saying.

“…Are you seriously calling me a mother?”

---

Sera's Note :

Hi there, lovely humans! Thank you so much if you took your precious time to read my first chapter! I'm sorry if it's boring and too much broken english because orz it's my first time writing in English.

If you look forward for the next chapter (which you probably don't) please wait patiently because I had busy schedule of college. But I will try to update fast because I really love this story!

I don't plan yet on what will be going up next so I really don't know what spoiler I can share lol. I don't even know what's the ending but I will figure it soon orz

But all I can say, I'm planning to have all the EXO members and more romance other than with Sehun or Kai. I will add more to the tags later lol..

Thank you again and have a nice day!

P.S : The picture beside is Oh Sehun in this part! He's gorgeous, isn't he?

Continue Reading