Harry Potter One-Shots

By Raven364

Just some short stories that I thought sounded cool. Give me suggestions for more parts! 'Home' and 'Eyes Set... More

The Porch (Lucius x Harry)
Life is Short (Tom x Harry)
Regret (Lucius x Harry)
Jobberknolls (Severus x Harry)
'39 (Severus x Harry)
Wish You Were Here (Severus x Harry)
Too Bad (Lucius x Harry)
The Flu (Tom x Harry)
Time Crunch (Lucius x Harry)
Home (Fenrir x Harry)
Home Pt. 2
Eyes Set (Snarry)
Eyes Set Pt. 2
Home Pt. 3
Bloodied Angel (Prologue)
A bit o' Lucius x Harry Fluff
Eyes Set Pt. 3
Yellow Tulips (Fenrir x Harry)
Home Pt. 4
Fenir x Harry Fluff
Surprise Visits (Draco x Harry)
Rainy Night (Draco x Harry)
Don't Know What To Call This Sev x Harry
Eyes Set Pt. 4
Home Pt. 5
The 4th Of July (Tom x Harry)
Home Pt. 6
Happy Birthday (Draco x Harry)
Fairy Mafia
Home Pt. 7
Eyes Set Pt. 5 (End)
Daddy's Boy (Keeping Up With The Malfoys)
Home Pt. 8
Bad Days (Fenrir x Harry)
The End (Draco x Harry)
Lounging (Draco x Harry)
Halloween
Couch Hog (Blaise x Harry)
Sweet Nothings (Blaise x Harry)
Christmas Day 1 (Tom x Harry, Non-Magical)
Christmas day 2 (Severus x Harry, Magical)
Christmas Day 3 (Draco x Harry, Non-magical)
Christmas Day 4 (Fenrir x Harry, Magical)
Christmas Day 5 (Lucius x Harry, Non-magical)
Christmas Day 6 (Blaise x Harry, Magical)
Christmas Day 7 (Blaise x Harry, Non-Magical)
Christmas Day 8 (Tom x Harry, Magical)
Christmas Day 9 (Severus x Harry, Non-Magical)
Christmas Day 10 (Lucius x Harry, Magical)
Christmas Day 11 (Fenrir x Harry, Non-Magical)
Christmas Day 12 (Draco x Harry, Magical)
Valentine's Day (Blaise x Harry)
Flesh-Eating Slug (Tom x Harry)
TDL (Lucius x Harry)
Counting The Years (Minor Harry x Fenrir)

Consistency (Draco x Harry)

6.2K 175 60
By Raven364

"Harry, wake up." Draco shook his shoulder until Harry groaned and rubbed his eyes, stifling a yawn.

"Time?"

"Just past seven."

"M'kay." Harry stood, "Want breakfast?"

"Sure." Valo, a white fur ball curled up on the furniture, stretched and jumped off the couch. He waited patiently for his food dish to be filled. Harry grinned at the dog.

"Feed Valo for me." Harry said, walking into the kitchen. He grabbed eggs and milk from the fridge and put bread in the toaster. "Scrambled or fried?" The black haired male turned, waiting for his friend's answer.

"Scrambled." Potter smiled, Draco always had the same breakfast: scrambled eggs, a mug of black coffee, and toast. "I haven't seen you eat anything other than this for breakfast... ever." The blond's lips quirked into a smirk.

"I enjoy consistency."

"I know! You'd probably have a heart attack if I made waffles for breakfast and forced you to drink orange juice." Harry giggled at Draco's exasperated look.

"Oh shush, you." Harry finished making the eggs and put the food on plates.

He set the plates on the table and gracefully sat, Draco didn't touch his food.

"What's wrong? You know that I was kidding, I didn't mean to hurt your feeli-"

"Nothing's wrong, you didn't hurt my feelings." Harry scowled.

"You'd better tell me what's wrong."

"What will you do if I don't?" Draco crossed his arms.

"I care about you, Draco. Don't turn me away." The blond's eyes softened at Harry's gentle voice.

"It's really nothing, you don't need to worry."

"I will call your father." Draco groaned.

"Noooo, I swear that nothing is wrong."  Harry got up and quickly ran into the bathroom, locking the door.

He took out his phone and dialled Lucius Malfoy's number.

"Hello?" Lucius answered, Draco pounded on the door.

"I swear to god, Harry!" He growled.

"Hi Lucius, it's Harry. It occurred to me today that Draco is acting odd. He's not his cheerful self and hasn't made fun of me once. Have any idea as to what might be bothering him?" There was a pause as Lucius tried to think of what was bugging his son.

"I haven't a clue. Draco is probably just not feeling well."

"Oh, well thanks. Love you, bye." Harry hung up.

"Did you just say that you love my father?!" Draco cried, still trying to open the door.

"Yeah. You probably haven't realised, but we talk a lot. I seriously had dinner with him like three days ago." Harry unlocked the door and opened it, smiling apologetically. "I'm just worried, Draco." The blond huffed, frowning.

"You didn't need to call my father." Harry went up on his tiptoes and gave Draco a hug.

"Remember that you can always talk to me." He pulled away, laughing at Draco's surprised face. "It's not like I've never hugged you before! We've been friends for like ten years!" The blond flushed.

"You're so damn annoying." He mumbled.

"It's my job to annoy you, now stop blushing and eat your breakfast!" Harry pushed him until he sat down at the table and poked him until he started eating.

/"/

"Draco."

"Hm?" Harry frowned.

"Why are we just sitting around and doing nothing? It's Saturday!"

"Well do you want to go somewhere?" The raven haired male nodded eagerly.

"Yeah. We should go to the park! It's so nice out today." Draco sighed and marked the page in his book.

"What are we going to do there?"

"Walk?" The blond rolled his eyes.

"Anything else?" His tone was harsh, but Harry just grinned.

"Well what do you want to do?" Malfoy shrugged.

"I just want to go to bed." Harry got up from the couch and stood in front of his roommate, frowning.

"Are you sure that you aren't sick?" He felt Draco's forehead. The blond pulled away.

"Stop touching me!" He regretted it as soon as Harry gave him one of the most pained looks he'd ever seen. "I'm going out."

"Bu-"

"Don't follow me." Draco said, angrily. He grabbed his coat and the keys to his car, practically running out the door.

Harry's heart wrenched painfully. What did he do?

/"/

Harry was curled up with Vanos on the couch when someone knocked. He paused the movie he was watching and walked to the door, wondering who was knocking at this ungodly hour.

Potter opened the door, frowning. "Yes?" A large man stood at the door, he had a stern face and wild eyes. Draco looked small compared to him.

"Is blondie yours?" Harry scowled at his friend, arms crossed.

"I suppose he is." The man smiled at Harry's response.

"Well Blondie, your boyfriend looks pretty pissed. I hope you're good at sweet talking and cuddling."

"We're not boyfriends, but thanks. Blondie is lucky that someone decided to save him." The man's brows rose.

"It sure sounded like you were boyfriends by the way he talked about you." Harry rolled his eyes.

"Get inside." Draco giggled and walked into the house. "Once again, thanks. Should I call a cab for you or something?"

"No, I'm alright." Harry smiled. "He cares for you. Poor thing looked like he was just told that Santa wasn't real when he got to the bar. I'm guessing that has something to do with you?"

"Yeah, it does."

"Take car of him." The man winked before turning, but paused. "The name's Fenir."

"Harry, the drunk one is Draco." Genie grinned, walking down the sidewalk and getting onto a motorcycle where another man sat in a sidecar. Harry guessed that the guy in the sidecar drove the motorcycle here and Fenir drives the car.

They drove away into the distance, Harry's shut the door and shook his head.

"Draco?"

"Yeah?" The blond slurred drunkenly. Harry sat down on the couch next to him.

"I'm sorry for upsetting you today."

"What're you talkin' about? You didn't upset me." Harry sat down on the couch next to him.

"You should go to bed. You'll feel horrible tomorrow."

"Don't wanna." Harry sighed, drunk people were so difficult.

"What will make you want to? It's three a.m. and you haven't slept at all."

"Be happy, then I'll go to bed."

"Ok, I'm happy that you're back and aren't hurt. Now sleep." Draco shook his head stubbornly.

"You have to prove it!"

"Draco. Go to bed." Harry replied sternly, pointing to the blond's bedroom. Malfoy suddenly frowned.

"What happened to the late-night discussions we used to have? We would talk about everything when we had sleepovers."

"That was years ago."

"I know, but they were great. Sit down." Draco moved over so Harry could sit.

"I don't remember many of them." He confessed, staring up at the ceiling.

"Oh I do. We talked about our crushes a lot."

"Correction, you did." The grey eyed male giggled.

"Yeah, you didn't talk much back then." Harry smiled.

"I know. Will you go to bed now?" Draco nodded and walked to his bedroom.

Harry sighed in relief and laid down on the couch. He looked up when Draco walked back into the living room, dragging a blanket and pillow behind him.

"What're you doing now?"

"I'm sleeping out here tonight. It's closer to you and the bathroom."

"What happened to being drunk? You aren't this intelligent while drunk." The blond shrugged, putting the blanket down on the floor next to where Harry was going to sleep.

"I guess talking with you sobers me up. G'night." Harry shook his head in amusement and closed his eye.

He took back what he'd said earlier. Draco wasn't being difficult because he was drunk, he was being difficult because he is Draco Lucius Malfoy.

/"/

Draco watched as Harry fell asleep. He looked so peaceful. Potter shifted slightly, his arm now hanging over the side of the couch.

Malfoy smiled, noticing the bracelet on Harry's wrist. It wasn't expensive or fancy, but it was a present from Draco. The bracelet itself was made of braided leather cord. Draco never saw Harry without it.

Draco had also noticed that Harry fiddled with it whenever he was worried or stressed. He thought it was adorable.

The blond reached up and clasped their hands together. Harry's eyes fluttered open, the emerald green could be seen in the darkest of rooms.

"You need something?"

"No." Harry didn't pull his hand away , that's a good sign.

"Why're you holding my hand then?"

"I just wanted to." Draco's hand traveled lower down his roommate's arm, thumb gently stroking the inside of Harry's left wrist.

"You're so weird sometimes."

"You are too. I can't believe (it's not butter) that you still wear this bracelet. It's been like five years since I gave it to you."

"I just like it." Harry pouted slightly.

"That much?"

"Yes, stop bugging me now. We have to sleep."

"We don't have to." Draco pulled Harry off the couch by his arm. Potter let out a surprised squeak, not that he would ever admit to it. Draco let out a grunt, not expecting Harry to accidentally elbow him in the stomach.

"Draco, I don't want to play fight now. I want to sleep." Harry whined, attempting to crawl off Draco without kneeing him in the crotch.

"Sorry, Harry. I just got the urge to pull you off the couch. Not sure why." Harry successfully got off Draco and scowled at him.

"Dumbass." He mumbled, pulling his knees to his chest. Draco sat up, grinning.

"I didn't hurt you, right?"

"No, I'm fine. Just a bit irritated."

"I'll make it up to you then."

"How?"

"Are we friends?" Harry, rolled his eyes.

"Of course."

"Do you want to be more than friends?" Draco was slowly coming closer and closer.

"W-what do you mean?" Harry's cheeks were bright red by now.

"I mean boyfriends, lovers, whatever you want to call it." Draco placed his hand on Harry's knee.

"I'm not having sex with a drunk guy, Draco. You can't give consent while under the influence." Draco smirked.

"We don't need to have sex tonight. Kissing now, sex later." Harry looked up at Draco with wide eyes as he was laid down on the blanket Draco had brought into the living room.

/"/

Lucius Malfoy unlocked the door with a spare key and opened the door. He wasn't too shocked to see his son and Harry Potter cuddled up next to each other on the floor.

"Took you long enough." He muttered, smirking slightly. He would visit later in the day and wouldn't say a thing about what he'd seen to them.

A/N: this is the first Drarry story I've ever written and published. Sorry if it sucks, I tried. Thanks Lolly-Loves-Lollies for giving me the idea of writing a Drarry fanfic. It was fun to write.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

775 34 22
I have so many little ideas in my head, and not enough story line, that I need a book to put them in! I hope you enjoy! Most of them will be one shot...
9.7K 203 16
Yet another compilation of Drarry short stories. I did my best on keeping it original, but for some of them, I couldn't resist trying out the overuse...
184 17 9
This is a collection of Draco Malfoy short stories. It'll be Drarry for the most part but I'll also write him with some other characters. Mostly plat...
3.4K 68 5
The title says it all! Wolfstar oneshots - maybe some headcanons. Please, no hateful/disrespectful comments! If I see that, I will block you! However...