Lost Light (Book One in the L...

By Spacezii

[DISCLAIMER: THIS BOOK WAS STARTED YEARS AGO! IF THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG OR SLIGHTLY UNKNOWINGLY OFFENSIVE IT... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 11

452 17 26
By Spacezii

"OW, OW, OW, SETO!!!" Adam yelled as he was dragged down the corridor by his sorcerer friend. Many recruits came out of their rooms to see what the source of the noises were. The hallway was buzzing with voices. "Let me go! This is embarrassing!"

Suddenly,they turned and entered a room.Adam recognized it as the recruit dining room,though he had only ever eaten in the general dining room upstairs.Ty and Jason were there,as well as several other people he didn't know.

One of them looked at him and smiled. His smile was almost heavenly. He had dark brown hair, glasses with red frames, and battle armor on. Under his battle armor,he had a nice black dress up shirt and pants, with red shoes to match.He looked like he belonged at a party.

Seto,his face pink with anger,pulled out the chair in front of him and Ty shut the dining room doors.

"Can somebody please tell me what I did wrong?!,"Adam yelled confused. Seto ignored him and turned to the other generals.

"Is there anything we can do sir?"the man with the red glasses said.

"No,we wait."

"Wait for what?!Nothing's gonna happen-"Adam said. Seto turned angrily.

"Do YOU  know what you just did?!You just gave a possible criminal everything there is to know about the rebel camps of Gardenen,the artifacts and every other secret hidden from Heron ever,including where you are!"

"O-Oh.....WELL this never would've happened if you hadn't completely stood there while I went to catch him!"

Seto's face turned a light shade of red,almost tomato like.

"YOUR BLAMING THIS ON ME NOW! WHEN I TELL YOU TO STAY PUT YOU-"

"SETO! Your magic!"Ty yelled.

Looking down to the table,where his hand was, everyone stared at Seto's hand which was engulfed in magenta colored flames.The sorcerer looked worried for a quick moment,then raised his hand and shook it, putting out the fire.For a few moments,there was silence.Then, he took a deep breath.

"What do you want us to do General Seto?"Another General asked.

"Raise our guards,and our defenses,I want battle plans being made downstairs.Make an announcement for the recruits to be on there guards,but don't raise panic,there are families here.Also, raise the force field,I don't want anything getting in or out."

Jason raised his hand."Uh,what do we do sir?"

Seto smiled. "You just continue your training with Ty,but do be ready in case of anything.As for Adam-....."Adam flinched.

"I really am sorry,"he said, looking down.

"Just because you are the son of our former king and Notch's nephew,does not mean you get off the hook.Like Ty did when he first got here,you need to know the rules too.So I have a perfect punishment for you,fit for a prince,like you!Right Ty?"

Ty seemed to remember something and gulped,"Y-yes sir..."

"Oh boy, please tell me its not that harsh,like cleaning the toilets with toothbrushes or something....?"Adam said sadly.

"No even better ,"Seto said smiling slyly

____________________

"Your son is here to see you sir!"

"Let him in General Un."

The doors in front of the white eyed god's royal chair opened as he closed his eyes.He smiled evilly as he began to hear a loud tapping sound.As usual,his son was right on time,when threatened.

"Father!I have gotten the location,and even more!"He held up a micro-sized chip,that seemed to be see through."I found this in that stupid sorcerer's Inter-Dimensional door! I hacked into it and learned everything you need to know,maybe even more!"

"Did you find the rebels ship location Einshine?"his father said,his son nodded and smiled evilly.

"Indeed I did father!And even better, I found the location of the other rebel camps and the artifacts,and your nephew...."

Heron smiled from ear to ear.

"What do we do now father?"Einshine said.

"GENERAL UNI!"he said getting off his royal chair and levitating to the platform beneath him.

"YES SIR!"The general said,ran up and stood close to him.There was a nasty smell radiating off the large pigman. The god flinched and covered his nose.

"W-What is that putrid smell?!"

"Its salted lava,only made by the best in the Nether sir!You should honestly try some yourself, it opens the pores-"

"I honestly....dont want to know.....Why did I even ask?"The god said rolling his eyes and putting pressure on his temples."Anyway....GET THE ARMY READY CAPTAIN! I want to see all airships,cargo and supplies ready and by the docks tomorrow morning!I want to see the army getting ready and training their hardest.Make sure to let the mobs know,we roll in tomorrow night."

"Ya pigman!" Einshine mocked, as the pigman walked away,giving him a dirty look, "Go do that hehe!"

"Son,stop mocking my general."Heron said annoyed.

"Sorry to object father but isn't it our general?!"His son said opening his arms for a hug.His father pushed him to the floor by his face and grabbed the magical micro-chip out of his son's hand.The boy landed with an "OOF!".

"MY GENERAL," He said, laughing evilly after."Finally we will be free and I will get you back my son,We will rule this land proudly!And put Notch and Alanak to shame!"

He laughed in an insane matter,making the ground tremble with the noise.He was interrupted by a small squeak.He looked back to see Einshine getting up,glasses halfway off his face,revealing his bright white eyes.

"Me and the others too right?"he said smiling nervously.Heron stared at him with a unimpressed look and rolled his eyes.

"Yea.......sure......"Heron said,unimpressed expression still on his face.

"YES!"Einshine said happily,fixed his glasses and started to laugh evilly.His father joined in with him,just to make him shut up.

____________>> The next day <<___________

"Awe! Come on! Why do I have to clean the stables!"

"Because you like to cause shit, so now you can clean it up!" Seto said smiling, then turned and began to walk away, Ty trailing behing him, "If I see you away from your post I'll be for another week, understand?"

Adam nodded sadly. They walked away.

"So this was the other option?" A voice said out if nowhere. Looking to where it came from, he spotted Jason. Today, he wore an iron chest-plate and held an iron sword in his sheath. He wasn't smiling, but his face looked lively as ever.

"How do you do it?"

"Do what?",Jason asked.

"Be so happy, with all of this happening around us?"

Jason shook his head.

"Hey, I may look like this is all fun and games for me, but its not. I still worry about my family, my dog, my apartment, my career..... But, I must stay positive, or nothing will get done. I hope everyday that what Seto said all our past being fake, is just a theory. That I will wake up and one day I'll be in my own comfortable bed, not in one made of hay and cloth, with my dog sleeping by my side and a day of work to get to. I must keep hoping. It will get better Adam, it'll just take time."

Adam smiled. "Yeah..."

"I' m sure you can to it too."

"Ill try, but it gets me so angry, knowing my beautiful stepmother, father and my little sister never had a place in the world. That all those hugs, kisses and anything from them in general was apart of a fantasy."

Silence. Jason looked uncomfortable, then cleared his throat.

"Well, try not to get angry okay, I don't want you to get angry.... I've-"

'Seen it' Jason's voice echoed in his mind. He'd forgot he could hear other people's thoughts, and for a moment it startled him.

'What do you mean, you've seen it? "Adam asked. Jason tensed and smiled nervously, scratching the back of his head.

"I-I'd completely forgot you could do that, guess there's no keeping secrets from you, huh?"

"What was the dream about?," The golden eyed boy said, suddenly worried. His friend looked really sad and uncomfortable.

"Y-You joined.... you joined Heron. Me and Ty were in a cage, along with several other people. There faces were blurry, I guess. I couldn't tell. You and Seto were outside the cage. You were smiling with Heron and Seto was, not Seto......" Jason's eyes became a dark grey and tears lined his eyes.

"You don't have to continue it you don't want too-...." Adam said sadly.

"No. I can do it, I wont be a crybaby over a bad dream. Anyway, Ty said something to you and you put out your hand out and broke his arm. I screamed. You told me and Ty to join you in the destruction of Gardenen. I refused and..... y-your reaction...." Jason said shivering.

"Jason...." Adam said sadly, "In my right mind, I would never do something like that, not even to a friend. Especially you, I don't want to get a bad grade when we get back to our world." He joked. Jason laughed along with him, though he still sounded nervous. "Also, don't ever be afraid to tell me things, I'm an open-minded guy, I might just agree with you."

Adam sighed and looked over to a horse in the corner eating hay. Then, he looked down to his shovel and the pile of poop beside him. He winced.

"Wanna take turns?" Jason asked.

"Nah, I can deal. You've done enough for me Mr. Universe. You can just sit and watch me."

"But that's not fun!" His friend wined.

"And cleaning poop is?..." Adam asked questionably.

"Well, when I lived in the orphange,-"

"Wait! You're an orphan?I am too, but I was adopted. So was Ty, he was adopted. Why weren't you?"

Jason slowly shrugged. His face suddenly looked older and he smiled painfully. "Cause' nobody wanted me....." He began to shed tears, he wiped them with his blue shirt sleeve. "I was too... skinny I guess.... I was always sick and nobody wanted to deal with that. As soon as they would see those stats on my paperwork, they would skip over to the next child. I even watched as my friend got adopted right next to me...."

Adam was no longer paying attention, but not purposely. He was witnessing a flashback, or maybe... a memory?

There was a child with wide blue eyes, freckles that almost looked like dark stars on his skin, light brown hair, and he was really skinny and short.

Next to him was a boy. He looked a lot plumper than the other, though he still had blue eyes, and had black hair. He was smiling. He seemed to be fixing something on the other child's clothing, a bow tie?

"Tyler, I'm not sure this will work...."

"Shh! I'm almost done. There!" Tyler said and stepped back admiring his creation. "Look in the mirror Jason!"

Small Jason turned around and looked at himself in the mirror. He smiled happily and jumped up in down.

"YOU'LL REALLY THINK IT'LL WORK?!"

"Heck ya! You look like a man in that thing, and you looked better than me. Much plumper too," He said booping Jason's cheek. Jason giggled.

"Children! Its time to gather in the presentation hall!" A woman,s voice shouted. Suddenly, a rush of children screaming and yelling excitedly started running down the hall. Jason and Tyler stood in the room.

"Ready buddy?" Tyler said smiling. Jason took in a deep breath and smiled.

"Ready as I'll ever be," He said and they both walked out.

Then, Adam was somewhere different. He was in a big gym-like room. There were few people left and the show-floor was messy. Turning to his left, he saw some children playing under the bleachers. Jason and Tyler were sitting on top. The small child looked sad but the other was smiling and had his hand on the others shoulder.

"Its okay Jason. Maybe next time.At least I'm here with you right!" Jason seemed not to hear what his friend said, he began to shake and tears rolled down his cheeks.

"What is wrong with me....."

"Nothings wrong with you buddy-"

"SO ,WHY WONT ANYONE ADOPT ME!" Jason yelled angrily, his eyes changing to a black color from blue. He stomped his foot into the bleachers, making the other kids quiet.

"Jason! Stop that before someone sees!," Tyler stated frantically. He hugged his friend. Adam saw the aura radiating off Jason was black, a scary color, but it slowly started to turn to a dark blue and he melted into the hug. A child from below tugged on his jacket.

"Not this time huh, scrawno?" It was a girl with chocolate brown hair, blue eyes and a fancy dress.

"Ashlee not now!" Tyler said angrily. Suddenly, three adults approached the two children, making the other run to her friends. It was to women and a man.

"Are we interrupting something, my children?"

The two shook their heads.

"No Miss Annie, I'm just trying to comfort my friend.Who are these people?"

"Well..... that's what I would like to talk to you about, if you would come with me," the caretaker of the orphanage said smiling.

Adam looked at the man and women holding hands.

The woman was skinny, with light brown hair and brown eyes, she was pale and wore a blue dress. She looked kind and calm.

The man had a suit and tie on, he had a beard though he looked young and rich. He smiled at Tyler.

"Honey," The woman whispered to the man, "Couldn't we take the other one too? They look close, maybe its not a good idea to-"

"No Laura, one will be just fine."

"But-" The man walked away from the woman and put his hand out for Tyler to take. Tyler hesitated and looked back to Jason.

"I'll see you later, alright..." he said worried. Jason rubbed his eyes and nodded slowly. Tyler stepped down from the bleachers and walked with the woman and man away, the woman holding his hand in the process.

"Alright." Jason said.

Adam was back to reality. Jason wasn't there anymore, but it still hurt. Why had such a nice person, gone through so much in his lifetime?

Adam felt a tap on his shoulder and yelled, tripping and falling into the horse poop.

"Yuck!" He yelped.

"A-Are you okay?!" Someone said, Adam looked up to see it was Jason. Of course he couldn't have left that  fast. "What happened?"

Adam didn't want to tell him that he had accidentally  leaped into the past and saw his childhood friend, but it must've been obvious because Jason's worried look turned sad. He put his hand out to pick Adam up. He got up and sat on the hay he was sitting on before.

"You saw it didn't you?" Jason said and sighed. "I never saw him again you know. I was left in the room alone since that day, I had no roommate, until I actually got out that place about a year ago."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, its not your fault. Its nobody's. Just something that I couldn't change, it was meant to happen."

Jason and Adam stood silent, looking towards the setting sun. He couldn't believe the day was almost over, the felt like he had just started shoveling animal poop, just a second ago. Perhaps being busy really does past the time.

"Poor boy, he doesn't know what he's about to face. He is confused. He wants so much out of this world but offers so little. What a shame."

The voice was back. Adam still couldn't tell if it was his own stupid thoughts coming back to haunt him or if this really was like a guardian angel sort of thing.

"Shut up will ya, I'm having a moment!"

Jason looked at him and his eyes changed to grey but he didn't say anything.

"I hope your ready for what's about to happen next. Its going to be so much fun." The voice mocked.

"What are you-?"

Then the sirens went off.

____________

Admin:

Told ya it wouldn't take long. But the next one might.

What a cliff hanger.....

Also, new characters are coming soon:3

Theories, Questions and Comments?

Get ready for the last chapter guys!

_____________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 205 14
So, stories about Team Crafted. I'm not writing this book anymore, but feel free to read it. This was my first book I ever posted on Wattpad, so it'...
1.3K 39 25
<><><> THE TRILOGY IS NOW EDITED, SEMI-DECENT, AND COMPLETE! THANK YOU FOR STICKING WITH ME, I LOVE YOU<><><> This is book 3! If you don't know what'...
13.4K 369 40
Two famous YouTubers, Mitch and Jason....and two normal girls meet by accident... Then a incident brings them closer together... Their loves are impo...
7.1K 170 21
*COMPLETE! SEQUEL TO 'Life as Mobs (A Sky, Deadlox, TrueMU and HuskyMUDKIPZ fanfic)'* Life as Mobs is back with more of your favorite Youtubers! Incl...