TEREE MEREE PYAAR KA KISSA AZ...

By unitysuperior

HIGHEST RANKING.. #11 IN SHORT STORY.. 2nd FEB.. 2018 An Arshi SS.. More

COMPLEXITY
SO YOU WERE THE AMISS
PEEK-A-BOO.. I DON'T WANT TO MEET YOU
BACK TO SQUARE ONE
COCKY KHUSHI.. STUPIDIFIED ARNAV..
STUPID LOVERS
DESPERATION AND PEACE
BLISSED KHUSHI.. THOUGHTFUL ARNAV
REALISATION AND UNDERSTANDING
UNDERSTANDING THE DEPTH OF LOVE
ARNAV.. KHUSHI AND THEIR LITTLE WORLD

NORMAL DECISION IN THE WEIRD LOVE STORY

3.6K 224 21
By unitysuperior

The kiss was although broken by them abruptly but not their havoc-creating senses and desires..

After acknowledging the facts about remembering details so thoroughly about each other.. They darted their eyes yet again to each other..

The intensity sparked again in their eyes and body and they yet again dived in the pool of desire kissing each other madly and desperately and this time the passion was a notch higher than the previous one because unknowingly their feelings unravelled in front of each other and hence the passion had amalgamated with satisfaction..

They lips were moving in sync with their hands on each other's body until they heard a shaken ASR and then The End.. Over..

Khushi ran away from there in her wet dress with pools of tears running through her eyes while Arnav still remained in the pool with a frustrated and guilt mixed emotion and teary eyed Laila infront of him..

TWO HOURS LATER..

Khushi was numbly sitting in her room after changing into dry clothes..

After that sudden hot passionate encounter with Arnav and their intimate moment witnessed by Laila who was Arnav's so-called girlfriend.. She had locked herself in the room.. Not even allowing Aditya inside..

She was just cursing herself for loosing her control in that weak moment.. How could she make out with some.. Someone else boyfriend?

She felt cheap and guilty.. Kissing a man who is committed to someone else is a sin and she committed this sin which is killing her with each passing second..

No.. She can't do this.. She needs to be away from him.. He is nothing for her.. Whatever they shared ended two years ago..

He doesn't need her.. He doesnt love her..

They just know how to hurt each other..

And what about you Khushi?
Do you love him? Came a quick question from her heart to which she just fell on the ground with a thud and cried out..

Its killing her..
Shit..
The love for him which is running in her veins is killing her and she has no escape..

Today.. She had got her answer.. Her answer of why she couldn't move on in her life.. The answer to why she didn't even for a second like any other man after break-up with him..

It was simply because she was hopelessly and deeply in live with him since ever.. The love which only deepened with time and showed its existance the moment Arnav came in front of her in all his glory..

But.. Then they had decided to part their ways because he thought her as a hindrance in her career and she found him giving no time to her..

They were frustrated.. Annoyed and so they concluded that as they have zero understanding they should not continue with their relation which gives them tension and a reason to fight..

But then.. Here she is.. Still so much in love with him and who has moved on from her with a very smart.. Sexy.. Modern woman and probably who understands him as well..

But then why the hell did he kissed her?

She can't only blame him because she kissed him too.. It was a mutual one.. That too twice..

Still.. Why he made her realise that she still loves him madly by kissing and having those cute fighting moments like past?

And why does he still remembers each and every tiny to biggest fact about her?

Why?

And Ohh.. What would she do with her heart now which is frantically pining for him and to be in his arms?

This love has yet again messed her life brutually and she has no escape..

She can't be away from him or together as they had a MUTUAL break-up..

Where the hell is all this leading her to?

She had no idea but she will get that very soon..

She sat on the floor for the longest time thinking about their past which was full of loads of Fun.. Laughs.. Kisses.. Cuddles.. Hugs.. Care.. Passion and Love..

She wondered when did it all became so bitter that it led them to a break-up..

She remembers how they were considered as an idol couple in their group who were so much in a perfect love..

Arnav looked at Laila who was packing her bags..

Without entertaining any drama.. He had cleared it to Laila that his heart had no feelings for her.. He had apologised to her for even trying to have a relation and give hopes to her even though he knew about his feelings regarding any other girl which was not Khushi since ever.. Yes.. He had confessed that to Laila.. He was a man enough for that and not any cheater..

Laila too had acted sanely and as a matured woman had decided to end it.. While advicing him to sort out the mess of his life and listen to his heart..

She had proved that indeed Women are not so jealous.. Revenge-seeker and immature to handle rejection as always portrayed..

She is today's woman who know how to kick off the hard times and hurdles..

And well you can say it crazy on Arnav's part that along with appreciating Laila for this quality.. At the same time.. His heart was swelling in pride as he thought Khushi to be same as well.. Today's woman.. Independent woman.. Strong woman.. Perfect yet imperfect woman.. His woman..

Sharing the goodbye hug.. Arnav dropped Laila till the cab.. Laila left and so was the weight of guilt from his heart.. And his attempts of trying the move-on thing with any other girl..

Yea.. He finally gave-up it as now he and his heart knows what or rather day whom actually they both want..

After sharing those intimate moments with her.. One thing that was cleared in his heart and mind was that no matter what and how much he tries.. He can't.. He just can't move on from her.. Because his heart was always there.. With her.. Even in those two years of separation.. His heart functioned in her direction.. Today he realised why was not he ever able to get close to anyone..

How could he when his heart.. His mind.. His body belonged to his Khushi and was totally and purely loyal towards her..

And in that heated intimate moment he has realised that even she too hasnt moved on.. Her submission.. Her participation.. Her action showed it all.. He needed no proof for that..

But what made him restless was that they had messed up their relationship pretty badly in the past and even in last 2-3 days..

They had decided a mutual break-up.. But now after meeting her again.. It was impossible for him to even live a second without her..

No.. He won't let it slip off from his hand..

He has been a fool once but not again..

How did he even dare to break-up and then manage to live without her these two years when she was his everything since ever..

He remembers how he used to feel relaxed of every damn tension by just being in her arms.. Her cuddles.. Feathery kisses and threading fingers in his hairs were his everything he needed to cope-up with hurdles..

He would have like that cope-up that phase too but what he did? He broke-up.. Now he realise.. Their communication gap was the venom of their relationship.. It was the basic reason for their break-up..

They just needed to act sanely and talk.. Hell.. Everything would have been perfect like it always was.. They with their own hands had destroyed their perfect love..

Stupid.. Stupid.. Utterly stupid.. Had they been acted with little maturity.. They would have been together and Happy..

There was never any problem in their relation.. It was just in their mind which spoilt anything..

They were understanding.. They were caring.. They are and will  always be perfect for each other.. They always have been actually.. 

So..Now its time to correct the incorrect.. To win his baby back. To hug her that tight that she scream like she did in past and then never ever let her go..

Finally.. Its time to act maturely and normally in their weird love story..

To be continued..

Thank you to all those who voted and commented on the previous chapter..

Do vote and comment if you liked it..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 2.4K 6
A girl who is blissfully living her life with her husband meets her past which was hidden from her. What will be her reaction and what changes that p...
524K 20K 31
Scene: Khushi's suicide attempt. 🌺 Ranked #1 in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. 🌷
257K 7.1K 9
Highest Rank #114 in FANFICTION (06-04-2017) Continuation from Arnav and Khushi's first marriage track.. Here is my imagination on how their life cha...
18.2K 859 4
The name is same, but not the plot. Read and enjoy. Like, comment and share.