A Bunny and His Butler

By ImpracticalBitchHa

Hybrid!Male reader x Ciel Phantomhive. Claude is on the look out for a new master that isn't as bratty as the... More

Chapter 1: Gotcha!
Chapter 2: The Start
Chapter 2 Outfit Pictures
Chapter 3: Where Is My Young Tokki?
Chapter 4: A New Master?
Chapter 5: Mission and Interaction
Chapter 6 - Case And Symbol
I Can't (Short Chapter)
Chapter 8 - Not Again...
Chapter 9 - Ball?
Chapter 10 - Worried Ciel.
Chapter 11 - His Past
Chapter 12 - Don't Touch Him!
Chapter 13 - I Can't Sleep
Chapter 14 - Running Away (Short Chapter)
Chapter 15 - Search
Chapter 16: The Senses
Chapter 17: Warnings
Chapter 18 - Why Now?
Chapter 19 - Finally
Details About Yourself/Tokki
Chapter 20 - Much Needed Sorry
Chapter 21 - Back To Normal
Chapter 22 - Suprisingly Protective
Chapter 24 - Better? (Short Af And Unedited. I'm Sorry)
I'M BACK!
Chapter 25 - Danger
Chapter 26 - Captured
Chapter 27 - Extra Help With An Escape
Chapter 28 - I'll Kill Her!
Chapter 29 - The Last And Only One
Chapter 30 - A New Beginning

Chapter 23 - Telling Lizzy

9.5K 251 362
By ImpracticalBitchHa

"(Y/N)? Sweetheart?" Ciel called out to his lover who sat across from him on his bed. Whenever Ciel had a day off, he'd invite the bunny over to stay the night, the next day they would do nothing but play around and sleep.

"Yes?" He hummed back, playing with Ciel's ring on his thumb.

"Elizabeth is coming over for a visit tomorrow, so. . . you think we should tell her about us then?"

(Y/N) thought for a bit then sat up with a sigh," it would be best if we tell her now then wait."

Ciel nodded," do you think it'll go well?"

The bunny shook his head with a frown," I don't think so."

The earl leaned up, wrapping his arm around the bunny and pulling him back down beside him. (Y/N) relaxed against his chest as his tail twitched happily.

"Let's just hope I don't have to get Sebastian to drag her out."

They both chuckled and soon fell asleep for the third time that day, this time in slumber til tomorrow came.

~

~

~

~

~

~

"Sebastian, is she coming?" The earl questioned his butler who had just got off the phone.

"She is on her way right now young lord."

Ciel turned to a nervous (Y/N), taking his hands into his.

"It'll be fine."

(Y/N) gave a fake smile and squeezed his hands before heading over to the couch and sitting down. The earl sighed, knowing something was clearly wrong, he followed and sat beside his lover.

"What's bothering you still?" He questioned with a calming tone, the bunny didn't hesitate to answer.

"What will happen after this Ciel? Did you ever think about that?"

. . .

"What about the queen? Your reputation? Your family name? What will London think when they find out the biggest earl likes men and that he is in a relationship with a hybrid that everyone thinks is dangerous and disgusting? Lizzy will obviously tell people and if she doesn't then others will find out about us. I could just be ruining your life with this choice that we're making."

He spilled it all out, all of his worries that were on his mind. He was speaking too fast and had begun to breath faster, shaking lightly and starting to have a panic attack.
Ciel was speechless at this, thinking that he took things too far. He then let out a laugh, trying to grab (Y/N) into a hug. The bunny pushed him away, face turning red from anger.

"I'm being serious!!" He yelled, Ciel ignored him, pulling him back by his wrist and hugging him tightly.

"Calm down, calm down. I already told the queen about us sweetheart. She said that it was totally fine and she respected me, love is love no matter who says what. You being apart of my life will not change my reputation or family name, if others decide to judge and make a commontion then the queen can easily handle that. London has already saw us and I could care less about anything they have to say."

(Y/N) listened to what his lover had to spill and started to calm down, breathing slowed down and his trembling hands gripped onto Ciel's biceps.

"Why didn't you tell me before I started freaking out?" (Y/N) whimpered, burying his face in his neck. Ciel sighed and rubbed his back lightly.

"I heard bunny's were sensitive, I wanted to see just how sensitive."

"Ya." (Y/N) hit the earl on the chest lightly.

"Young master?" Sebastian spoke up. Both heads turned toward him.

"Lady Midford is here now."

Ciel nodded and turned back to (Y/N),"here we go then."

"I really hope this go-"

"CIIEEEEL!!!!" Elizabeth cut off (Y/N) as she ran into the room, pigtails bouncing annoyingly. She jumped onto Ciel, hugging him tightly as he struggled to breath.

"L-Lizzy, we need to talk!" He choked out. She smiled and pulled away, squeezing his cheeks.

"Of course, I'll talk to you anytime and any day!" She chirpped. Ciel sighed and motioned his other half over, (Y/N) stepped beside him with shaking hands.

"Oh, you're the one from last time...and you turned into a rabbit?" She questioned, examining the boy's ears who quickly flattened them against his head. Trying to avoid her gaze by starring at the floor.

"Don't focus on that right now Elizabeth, we need to have a serious talk. It's about (Y/N) and I." Ciel spoke up. Elizabeth's mood seemed to change with a snap.

"Is everything alright?"

Ciel sighed and confidently grabbed the bunny's hand, intertwinning their fingers.

"Elizabeth, (Y/N) and I are together. It's a new relationship, probably has lasted for a few weeks now. We've been thinking about telling you and thought today would be the best day."

She looked shocked and heartbroken as she brought a gloved hand to cover her mouth.

"B..But you guys are both men and you're meant to marry me!"

Ciel nodded,"I know, I never thought I would have feelings for a man but I do and nothing will change it. I wasn't meant to marry you either, we were simply picked from our cousins randomly, you're not just now realizing that are you?"

Lizzy just shook, tears welling up in her green eyes, her hands formed into fist and she stomped onto the ground.

"No!! We were bid to marry!! You and I, Ciel!! Not you and the dumb rabbit!!" A sudden gush of anger left her body. Ciel sighed.

"Please do not insult him like that, you have absolutely no clue on how much of a great person he is. I'm so sorry Elizabeth, I truly am. I only love you as family, as a cousin, nothing more." He calmly spoke, reaching over and setting a hand on her shoulder. Elizabeth shook his hand off and suddenly screamed.

"He is only trying to take you away from me," She sobbed," the queen will ruin him! I can easily get her to execute him!"

(Y/N)'s eyes went wide, he looked up at Ciel who remained calm.

"Elizabeth, I've already told the queen about (Y/N) and I. She is completely okay with us. You need to understand that I've moved on and you need to as well. There is nothing you can do at this point to change my mind, I'm sorry."

She just cried and cried, face covered in tears as she continued to scream at the couple,"no!! Why??"

"Elizabeth, I think it's time you leave now..." The eael spoke with sorrow.

"I'm truly sorry, I hope you can move on from this quickly. There's not more I can say."

Elizabeth sniffled and glared at the earl before glaring over at the bunny,"I won't give up. I still love you Ciel. I'll wait and soon enough you will be mine again!"

"Just leave, now! If you truly loved me then you'd want me to be happy! (Y/N) makes me happier then you will ever make me. If you cared about my feelings, you'd leave without causing anymore trouble. Now, please, go!"

With a final sob, Lizzy ran out of the manor quickly. She was there for barley ten minutes, (Y/N) had hoped that they could have worked things out, he should have said something!

"Didn't go well..." Ciel sighed. The bunny simply stayed silent, thinking of all the terrible things they just did.

"Ciel?"

"Yes darling?"

(Y/N) sighed and looked up at his lover with a worried expression,"did we cheat? Did I make you cheat on Lizzy? What if the queen changes her mind about us or things don't go well?"

Ciel quickly gripped (Y/N)'s shoulders firmly and looked him dead in the eye.

"Calm down, look at me and listen to my voice. You always do this when you are nervous, everything will be just fine."

"But-"

"The queen is very percise with her answers and she always sticks to her final one. No, we did not cheat. Elizabeth and I were only meant to marry when we turned 18, nothing said we were together."

(Y/N) paused and let out a sigh, bowing in his head as Ciel pulled the worried boy into his arms.

"Again, everything will be fine. Stop worrying so much, you'll stress yourself out." The earl mumbled against the other's shoulder. (Y/N) lazily rested his hands on the sides of Ciel, rubbing them lightly while nodding.

"I guess so..."

This is a bit long and written badly, I've got a few good ideas in mind for my next chapters. Hope you enjoyed this one 😚😚💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1.2K 45
((Cover created on Rinmarugames.com with the Medieval Woman Creator.)) Kadence, a Borrower, who has been living in the Phantomhive mansion for only a...
45.9K 988 38
In modern day society y/n is trying to fit in, but ever since she met Ciel Phantomhive, a long living Earl things have only gotten harder. From child...
27.7K 1K 18
Ciel had gotten tired of hunting for revenge, he was getting ever so close in his search to finding revenge and then he would die... But he didn't wa...
32.6K 1.2K 39
This is a twist on Black Butler where you are taking Ciel's place. There is no ciel, there is only you sebastian, claude, alois, and the Devil. So ba...