Dragon Season

By my_random_nugget

The Dragon slayers are acting kind of weird. They looking at each other and then away. They don't even say a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (notes and crap)
Thank you (not a chapter)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
(NOT A CHAPTER) but plz read

Chapter 11

1.2K 23 1
By my_random_nugget

Lucy's POV
Being on the boat is fine because only one dragon slayer can get us and that's Laxus. He's gunning for Mira, so she's on high guard. We don't know where we're going but it's somewhere.

Mira's POV
Sitting in the back room of the boat is nice, I can see where people enter, so if Laxus gets in I can hide. It's about 8:00 pm. I'm extremely tired and I could fall asleep at any moment.  In the boat are 3 bedrooms. I walk to the back of the room and sit in the chair. I cover my self with a blanket. I fall asleep, I wake up to a strange noise. I walk up to the window and see that its broken. "huh-" I was cut off by a strong hand grabbing me from behind. (not her butt... Pervert) Covering my mouth in the process.  I try to scream but it only comes out as muffled sounds. I fill myself limp and black out. 

Romeo's POV 

I get pushed through a portal and land on a boat. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 13K 95
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
424K 28.9K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
617K 22.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 35.2K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...