✔︎Chocolate Ice Cream || Dust...

By accio-sarcasm

"You're sweeter than chocolate ice cream, and that's saying something!" In which Dustin falls for his best fr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
IMPORTANT
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 011 :)
Chapter 12
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Will Byers Story
LIT
Y'ALL
STORIES

Chapter 20

3K 56 13
By accio-sarcasm

Molly

After the Snow Ball, Dustin stopped talking to me. Every time I walked over to him, he would look at his shoes, or walk away. I don't know what I did or how I could fix it. I hope he wasn't mad at me. Did I do something wrong?

"Molly!" Katie yelled, shaking me from my depressing thoughts.

"Yeah?" I asked, sadness evident in my voice.

"You've been sad ever since the Snow Ball and that was two weeks ago! What's up?" Katie asked, putting her arm around me.

"Dustin stopped talking to me, and I don't know why!" I said, tears welling up in my eyes. "We both told each other we had feelings for each other, and we kissed, but then he just became distant."

"Well, he's a jerk for doing that," Katie replied rubbing my back.

"Look what's become of me! I'm crying over a boy!" I exclaimed, tears pouring out of my eyes now.

"Crying over someone who you care deeply isn't a bad thing Molly," Katie said, smiling comfortingly at me. "You just have a lot of emotions about the person. It's okay to cry. It's Dustin's fault for playing with your emotions and being stupid."

"Thanks Kates," I sniffled, wiping my eyes. "You really know how to make a girl feel better."

"You're welcome Molls!" Katie said standing up. "Let's go to our special spot!"

"Alright!" I replied. "That sounds like fun!" I tightened my ponytail, and walked after Katie to our secret spot overlooking the quarry.

It was a beautiful place. A field of wildflowers that was a little ways away from the edge of the quarry. On clear nights the girls and I would go up there to watch the sunset and look at the stars. There were some trees around, but you still had an open view of the sky. It was a perfect place to talk and hang out.

"Thanks again Katie. If you hadn't suggested this I would have been wallowing in sadness over Du-" I cut myself off because we had arrived, and there stood Dustin.

"I'll leave you two to it then," Katie said walking back to her house.

"Katie wait!" I yelled but she was too far away to hear me.

"Um-hey Molly," Dustin said awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh! Now you want to talk to me!" I exclaimed staring at the boy in front of me.

"I always want to talk to you!" he yelled back.

"Well it sure doesn't seem like it," I said, pausing, tears were spilling out of my eyes again. "It hurt Dustin. It hurt how after everything that happened, you just ignored me. I thought that you liked me or something, but I guess not."

"No Molly!" Dustin started, taking my hands in his. "I do like you. You're sweet, funny, smart, and you're adorable! I missed you these past two weeks. I missed how your hair swayed back and forth as you walked. I missed how your eyes would sparkle when you talk about something you enjoy. I missed how you would make me happy again just by saying 'hi.' I missed how you would talk to me at my locker at the end of the day. I missed your smile, and how it would make me feel butterflies in my stomach. I missed how you would make a terrible joke, but it would be so stupid that I would have to laugh. I missed you so much Molly, even if it didn't seem like it. I was planning to ask you to go on a date with me, but I was too scared. Then I came up with the idea to bring you here. It took Katie and I a while to plan, and you know I suck at keeping secrets."

"Oh Dusty," I said laughing, my face still wet with tears. "You're too cute," I said cupping his face with my hands, taking in every feature of his face. The way his eyes danced with joy and how they crinkled when he smiled. The way his cheeks had a faint blush to them.

"Well, I brought chocolate ice cream, but it's probably a bit warm now. Would you like some?" he asked. Just when I thought he couldn't get any cuter, he does.

"I would love some!" I said interlocking our free hands, and sitting on the picnic blanket Dustin had brought. We scooped our ice cream and sat together, my head on his shoulder, just like old times.

"Molly?" Dustin asked as we ate our ice cream together.

"Hm?" I replied, my mouth full.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" he complimented and my cheeks flushed a bright red.

"Dustin you need to stop that," I told him.

"What?" he asked, turning to face me.

"Saying cute things that make me blush, and make me want to kiss you," I said plainly, my face burning with blush.

"W-what?" Dustin stuttered, blushing as well.

"You too cute sometimes," I said pecking his cheek.

"T-thanks Molly," he said, giving my hand a squeeze. "I can't help put tell you that you look great all the time because it's true." I blushed even more if that was even possible.

"You're sweeter than chocolate ice cream Dusty," I said gesturing to the empty bowls that used to hold our ice cream before we devoured it. "And that's saying something." Dustin laughed, and wrapped his arm around me. I snuggled closer to him, sighing contently.

"I missed this Molly," he said sweetly. "Just the two of us together."

"I missed this too," I admitted.

"What if we could to this all the time?" he asked nervously for some reason.

"I don't get it," I said, confused as to what he meant by that.

"Molly Miller will you be my girlfriend?" he asked quietly. At first I thought I didn't hear him correctly. My heart stopped, and for a second I forgot how to breathe.

"Molly?" Dustin asked concerned because I wasn't answering. I quickly got over the shock, and hugged him tightly.

"Yes! Yes! A million times yes!" I yelled, hardly containing my pure happiness. I was so happy I began peppering Dustin's face with kisses.

"Molly!" Dustin said laughing. "Hold up."

"Sorry," I said sheepishly. "I didn't mean to overstep any boundaries. It's just that I'm so excit-" I never finished my sentence because Dustin cut me off by placing his lips on mine. I was a little surprised at first, but I quickly melted into the kiss.

His lips were soft and warm. They tasted like chocolate, and he smelled like Christmas. One of his hands was placed on the small of my back, and the other was placed on the back of my neck, touching it softly. My hands cupped his face, my thumbs caressing his cheekbones gently.

He pulled away for a second, his face still centimeters from mine. I could feel his breath on my face. We were both breathing heavily, our faces flushed red. I barely had time to process what was happening before he kissed me again. I never wanted the moment to end. I wanted him to keep kissing me. I wanted to feel the way he made me feel forever. Fireworks were going off in my stomach, and my brain was fuzzy. I pulled away this time, my eyes opening slowly.

"I can't believe I get to do that all the time now," Dustin breathed, tucking a stray piece of hair behind my ear. I smiled at him as he cupped my face with one hand, his thumb caressing my cheek.

"Yeah," I replied, my breathing was steadying again.

"You're so perfect Molly," he crooned hugging me tightly. He said my name so gently and his voice was so full of love, I melted. I sighed dreamily, my brain not fully processing what was going on.

"You're the best boyfriend ever," I whispered before pressing my mouth to his once more.  He melted into the kiss, his hands pulling me closer to him. I smiled into the kiss. I was so happy right then and I knew nothing could ruin that moment. When we pulled away, Dustin smiled at me, his eyes not leaving my face.

"I love you Molly Miller," he said wrapping his arm around me as we laid down on the blanket looking at the clouds.

"I love you too Dustin Henderson," I replied, snuggling into his side.
We spent the rest of the day there. Looking at clouds, eating the chocolate ice cream, making flower crowns, stealing a few kisses, smiles permanently etched on our faces.

So that's the end! Thank you all for reading my story. You've all been so supportive, and I hope you enjoyed seeing the characters' relationship develop as much as I did. I had so much fun writing this, and I hope you enjoyed reading it. I'm going to be starting another story with Katie and Will soon, so be on the lookout for that. Thanks so much for reading.

Love,
The Ravenclaw Narwhal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 44 14
𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 ( stranger things ) ( ste...
154 0 16
A story about byler. Will falls inlove with mike, will mike return the feelings?
1.1K 47 21
" stop looking at me like that ! " " like what ? " i thought the only thing i'll ever love would be grades, but he changed that.
365K 3.3K 75
strange imagines and preferences about stranger things