9 Hearts with Magic

By Alis_The_Narwhal

**Cover by Me** Nine magic powers. All given to nine children at a young age. All for a reason. The world is... More

Prolouge
Fire
Wind
Water
Physics
Ice
Earth
Life
Death
**Chapter 1**
••Chapter 2••
--Chapter 3--
^^Chapter 4^^
~~Chapter 5~~
<>Chapter 6<>
//Chapter 7\\
((Chapter 8))
!!Chapter 9!!
''Chapter 10''
**Chapter 11**
••Chapter 12••
--Chapter 13--
^^Chapter 14^^
~~Chapter 15~~
<>Chapter 16<>
//Chapter 17\\
((Chapter 18))
!!Chapter 19!!
"Chapter 20"

Lightning

832 10 4
By Alis_The_Narwhal

{3rd person}

The light purple orb flew towards a house. Outside there was a 5 year old boy wearing a red dinosaur onesie. The boy had red hair and was playing in the rain that had started a few minutes ago.

"RED! Stop you're gonna get your outfit ruined." the boy's father called. The father went back in and Red kept playing in the rain. The orb flew to him and went into his chest. A light purple light clouded his vision.

{Red's POV}

When I opened my eyes I saw sparks of lightning surrounding me. I touched it because I was curious and it didn't hurt. I look at the hand I used to touch it and there was a ring on my middle finger. It was red and had a lightning bolt on it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
10.7K 330 6
Komaeda isn't crazy, he isn't delusional, he isn't happy, either. He just remembers everything. Everything of his past. Everything that makes him unh...
32.4K 1.3K 50
Woven words make up our stories, but they say a picture is worth a thousand words. Welcome, all designers of Wattpad to our contests. This is where...
6.3K 156 14
This is dedicated to the first story.