7 Hearts (Got7 FF) _EDITING_

By mxxnbyun

~(WARNING PLEASE LOOK----; CHAPTER 35 AND 37 IS IN THE WRONG PLACE~~ )~ โ™ฌWe Love You With Our Hearts, 7 Heart... More

Chapter 1: My First Day Is Heaven
Chapter 2: Group Name + Nicknames
Chapter 3: What does that mean?
Chapter 4: "Sadly.. Yes"
Chapter 5: Know more about us....our past...
Chapter 6: Which Idol?!?!?!??!!
Chapter 7: BTS
Chapter 8: But Why?
Chapter 9: Why Was Their Heart Beating When...
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12: "Would You"
Chapter 13: Important Question
Chapter 14: Surprise?
Chapter 15: Car Ride
Chapter 16: Here Goes Nothing
Chapter 17: Introduced to the crowd
Chapter 18: Youngjae & Danielle
Chapter 19: Who saved me?
Chapter 20: Why Did We Buy This?
Chapter 21: Day Off , The Morning
Chapter 22: Well Luckily we hid well this morning
Chapter 23: Stunning.
Chapter 24: Strangers.
Chapter 25: Kai.
Chapter 26: Confessed.
Chapter 27: Youngjae and Danielle:: Car Ride
Chapter 28: Justice and Jinyoung:: Phone Call
Chapter 29: Tiffany and Mark:: EavesDropping
Chapter 30: Approval
Chapter 31: Star and JB :: Song
Chapter 32: "Omo! No Way! It's-"
Chapter 33: Veronica and Yugyeom ;; Jealousy Text
Chapter 34: Record 1 ;; Him..
A/N: Sorry~
Chapter 36: Kai and Jackson ;; Time ;; Fainted
Chapter 38: Performance
Chapter 37: Flashback
Chapter 35: Bora and BamBam ;; Thai
Chapter 40: "Who're They...."
Chapter 41: Jinyoung - Justice = ... ;; Pt.1
Chapter 42: Jinyoung - Justice = Lipstick ;; Pt.2
Chapter 43: JB - Star = Promises Can Break Easily
Chapter 44: Mark - Tiffany = Sprained Ankle
Chapter 45: BamBam - Bora = Lies
Chapter 46: Youngjae - Danielle = Hypocrite
Chapter 47: Yugyeom - Veronica = Text
Chapter 48: Jackson - Kai = Water
Chapter 49: Sick
Chapter 50: Korean Drama
Chapter 51: Kai's Preach
Chapter 52: Star's Drama
Chapter 53: Justice's Drama
Chapter 54: Kai's Drama
Chapter 55: " JJ Project is back. "
Chapter 56: "I love it when otters are reunited"
Chapter 57: "????" (The Leaders Pt.1)
Chapter 58: "Got7's leader---" Leaders Pt.2
Chapter 59: "We Were Drunk but i'm glad we danced them back together."
Chapter 60: "Nice Plan Jackson...Enough For Me To Cry."
Chapter 61: "Save Me was regular , but she yelled for Mark and it worked."
Chapter 62: "Smile...We'll be back. Like Always."
Chapter 63: "Didn't i tell you guys to smile?"

Chapter 39: New Nicknames

57 8 17
By mxxnbyun

 The crowd cheers on and on. The girls are standing around panting like crazy.

"Hey guys~~~~~" Tiffany waved enthusiastically at the crowd. The crowd cheers as she laughs a bit. The girls stand properly and form a line as they do their greeting.

"We love you with our hearts , 7 hearts." The girls bow as the fanboys and fangirls cheer.

"Let's introduce ourself~~~~" Justice clapped.

"Alrighty~ I'm Star Rose. I'm your Soft Heart~" Star shot hearts at the crowd as they cheer.

"I'm Lee Justice. I'm your sunshine~~~~ I'm also your Joyous Heart." Justice winked and smiled at the crowd.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Park Kai. I'm your Quiet Heart." Kai waved at the crowd a bit.

"Hey guys! I'm your Wild Heart , Choi Danielle!" Danielle cheered.

"Hey Guys! It's your visual and sexy , Helpful Heart , Tiffany AiLi Hwang!" Tiffany danced as the crowd cheers.

"Yo what up guys~ I'm your fragile heart , Lee Bora~" Bora gave a kiss to the crowd.

"And your one and only dancing heart! I'm Park Veronica!" Veronica smiled as the crowd cheers. Suddenly , some employees brought out a board that has a sticker of their face on it. Their sticker is covering something.

"What's this?" Star asked. She read the board and it said—

"-Nicknames-"

"Oh No~ We're getting new nicknames." Bora laughed. 7 Hearts sat on the stage as Star went to the first sticker. Once she was about to pull it , an employee whispered into her ear.

"Omo.. Alright. Kamsamida." Star bowed her head.

"Bwo?" Everyone asked.

"This board was made by Got7 and the fans games us nicknames." Star chuckled a bit. The crowd cheered as Star winked.

"Alright. Nicknames. First one is me i guess." Star laughed.

"We'll each pull our own sticker." Veronica said as they nodded. Star looked at her sticker and it was seriously a star. She pulled it down as she gulps. She looks and sees the word Captain.

"Bwo?" Star questioned and laughed a bit. A description was below the word.

"Captain. One of her favorite powers are water so since she's the leader , she's the captain." Star read aloud as the fanboys and girls cheer. Kai laughs quietly.

"Captain Star." Tiffany and Danielle laugh.

"Alright. After me is Veronica~~" Star said as she sat down and Veronica walked up to the thing.

"I feel like Yugyeom helped out with this name." Veronica laughed as the crowd cheers. She puts her fingers on the edge of the sticker and pulls it down. She sees the word Dancing Maknae.

"What the heck?! Why this?" Veronica laughed so hard in disbelief.

"Dancing maknae because ... She's the main dancer and in the group and she's the maknae." Bora read underneath her. Everyone laughs as she nod.

"I'm killing Yugyeom right after this." She nods her head and sits down smiling. Everyone laughs as Bora goes up next.

"Let's see mine~" Bora smiled as she grasped her hands on the corner. She pulled it down and it read Bunny.

"Bwo? Am i like the next Jungkook or something?!" Bora laughed as Tiffany laughed.

"She's the queen of cuteness since she loves doing aegyo charms." Bora laughed at her description as she sat down back at her spot.

"Alright guys. If you guys say i'm Not a bunny then i'll Meet with you personally and we can have each others' contacts." Bora said to the crowd as they cheer.

"Guys. If you say she's A bunny then you can have a kiss." Danielle laughed. She stood up and started to walk to back stage.

"Ya! I'm gonna kill you!" Bora yells as she stood up and ran towards her.

"Ah! Youngjae!!!" Danielle shrieks as she ran backstage. Justice just waited so she can pull her sticker. Everyone cheered and laughed as they ran backstage. They all laughed their ass off as Bora and Danielle came walking back laughing together.

"What happen backstage?" Veronica asked.

"Min-Lee told us to go back." Bora laughed as everyone in the room laugh.

"Alright. Unnie's turn~" Justice said as she pulled the sticker off. It read Sunshine.

"Yes!" Justice cheered as everyone clapped.

"I'm the sunshine~ Get recked Dani! Your boyfriend may be the sunshine in his group but i'm The sunshine here!" Justice danced as Danielle stuck her tongue out at her. Suddenly , another board was brought in by employees. The title was question marks.

"We're so revealing all 9 of those stickers after." Star said as Kai went next. She walked up to her sticker and pulled it off. It read Cupid.

"Bwoya??" Kai asked. She went to the description under her word.

"She's the love expert in the group and helped out with everyone's relationship in the group." Kai read as she sighed playfully. Everyone laughs and awed.

"I'm killing Jackson. I know he helped out with this." Kai laughed a bit.

"If you can catch me!" Jackson yelled from backstage as everyone cheered.

"Danielle then Tiff." Justice said. Danielle walked up to hers and pulled it down. It read Otter Heart.

"What the heck!?" Danielle laughed as she fell to the floor laughing.

"Let me read it!" Tiffany laughed as she went to the description.

"She's the girlfriend of Ptooey Otter , Youngjae. She also acts like a cute otter." Tiffany read and fell to the floor laughing.

"Are you sure about that~~~? Sometimes she can be demonic~~" Justice asked pursing her lips as Bora laughed.

"Unnie~ Shush." Danielle stopped laughing.

"Alright. Tiff." Bora helped Tiffany up and Tiffany put her hand on the edge corner of the sticker. She pulled it down as it read Eye Candy.

"Eye candy!?" Tiffany laughed so hard as Star read her description.

"She's the visual in the group and grabs people's attention." Star giggled at her name.

"So their you go guys. Our new nicknames!" Justice danced. The audience cheered for her as 7 Hearts bow.

"Now what's this next board?" Veronica asked. An employee told her something and ran back offstage.

"Omo. This board was made my the fans and not Got7." Veronica laughed.

"Alright. Pull down the wide sticker at the top." Bora said as Star did so. Under the question mark sticker read , Ships.

"Oh no~~~~~~~~~~~~~" Kai whined playfully.

"Oh!" Tiffany laughed.

"Alright. Their is 8 left. So top 8 ships????" Danielle shrugged.

"Let's find out." Justice shrugged. Veronica pulled down the first box and it read JustKai.

"This one is obvious." Kai said.

"We're the most popular ~" Justice punched her arm. Kai laughed.

"Just pulled down all of it." Bora cheered as they all pull all of it down. 

"JustKai , TiffKai , Kora , Vera , Danica , Borany , JustStar , and Starnielle." Justice laughed to all of those names.

"I realized that TiffKai is technically Markson and Starnielle is 2jae , and JustStar is JJ project." Kai explained with a laugh.

"So all of these are ships. Oh gosh." Star laughed.

"I know right." Veronica sighed.

"Of course JustKai is the best." Justice suggested.

"Ani~~ I personally think Kora~" Bora whistled.

"I don't know what you guys are saying but TiffKai is way better~" Tiffany stretched.

"I like Starnielle." Star shrugged.

"Dream on. Danica is better." Veronica whistled. Everyone looked at Kai.

"I don't know about you guys...but i like all of them. We should also add Kaison in that." Kai laughed as they nod.

"Alrighty~. Let's continue!" 7 Hearts cheer as the fans cheered as well.

_________________________________________________________________

Hey~! So , drama is coming. It's really coming! I think next chapter will be very important. Like SUPER Important. Idk. Anyways , my laptop died so it'll take awhile for it to charge because it's a bitch like that. So if i don't post any stories , i'm sorry. If i do , then yay. I may be mostly replying to comments and pms. Anyways , this chapter was just an info thing and fun. It was definitely fun for me. I hope you thought your new nicknames were okay. I personally liked Danielle's own since it was related to Youngjae. Anyways , um yeah. My Justice unnie should also watch for her relationship. Including all of us. It's going to be super important and sad. Or is it going to be happy? I don't know. Anyways , i'm Going to be working on my other stories now.

Song Of The Day——
Also , eajkrapsvt , welcome to the tag squad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216 1 73
Skz ff oc/idc put urself in it if u wish or struggle with hyunho ig a crazy ride so my friend finally gets to know my skz bias (dont ask why i turned...
44.4K 1.3K 32
A one time opportunity became more than that and apart of her life. She was able to meet BTS and Eve couldn't believe she was I. Korea with these sev...
10.5K 448 45
Jina works for JYPE as an assistant, helping GOT7 in their daily routines. After confessing to her crush, she finds herself developping feelings for...
12.9K 841 19
"Tae please help me confess to Jackson" I pleaded "I-I will" Taehyung replied, as if someone wanted his life Though I knew I never had thought of Tae...