He was nothing but trouble

By RoseDanielle4

To love and to be in love. That's what Anna lived for. She dreamt of finding her soulmate, her Prince charmi... More

Author's note
Prologue
The meeting
Breaking the news
Rising Up
The deal.

Overreacting

7 0 0
By RoseDanielle4

Xavier

She just fell. Out of nowhere. And yeah I didn't catch her , so she is now on the ground. And I don't want to touch her so I'll call my driver to pick her up or something.

"Calvin , pick her up please and bring her inside. Put her on the sofa or something." I said to my driver.

"Yes sir" he said back.
She was pale , I didn't expect her to take this too seriously , couldn't she see that I was lying? Ugh.

"Calvin put her on that couch" I said pointing to the couch. What I didn't see was that her mom was in the kitchen. And when she heard my voice she came to check what I was doing.

" Xavie-, OMG my daughter , what happened Xavier!??" She shouted.
"Well I pranked her and she fainted , oops." I said , it came more as a whisper.

"YOU WHAT! , Xavier! What did you tell her??". She said looking pretty pissed off.
"I only told her the truth , that you weren't feeling well and stuff , but with a little bit more dramatic". I said to her.

"Children these days". Her mother said rolling her eyes.
"Oh look she's waking up". Calvin said.

Finally , ugh..

"Sweetie , do you hear me??" Her mother asked worried.                                                                                   " Yes mom I am fine , I am the one that is supposed to be asking you how you're feeling. I'm so sorry mom " Ana said crying.

" oh baby don't worry" . Her mom hugged her. 

UGH I can't take it anymore , how am I suppose to marry this woman. She is dramatic , she overreacts , she cries. I won't get used to this. 

'Well I'm leaving , bye" I said already at the door.                                                                                                    what a good day...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 22.3K 68
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
601K 30.6K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
249K 8.3K 33
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
212K 5.2K 53
Lauren Campbell is a sweet, simple girl with a bubbly personality. She tries to accept her imperfections and enjoys the little pleasures in life. "Sh...