His Unknown Daughter

Da Queen_Bree_2020

Brianna's mother just died from an overdose and now she has to go live with her dad. Her mom never told her d... Altro

Chapter 2
Jaylen
Chapter 3
Amir
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N Please Read
A/N
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Brianna & Arman's House
Chapter 18
Aye Y'all
Next Chapter--Time Skip
Chapter 19
Vent
A/N VERY IMPORTANT
It's Prom Season!!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 1

20.4K 232 242
Da Queen_Bree_2020

Brianna POV

My mom just passed away about three days ago from a drug overdose. She had been using heavy drugs ever since I can remember. I have been living with my grandma since she passed. But since my grandma is older and not able to take care of me, she decided to finally tell my dad that he has a 12 year old daughter. He seemed to be really excited because he is coming down from Jackson today to pick me up. He lives in Jackson, Mississippi with his 9 sons. Yes. He has 9 sons. I have 9 more brothers.

I have had a hard life y'all. When I was 9, my mom had this boyfriend. He was always mean. He was abusive to my mom, me, and sometimes my older brother. One night, he tried to hurt me and I screamed so my brother came in and tried to help me. He pulled the SOB off of me and started trying to fight him but the bitch pulled a gun on him and shot him right in front of me. He killed my brother right in front of my eyes. My mom didn't do anything because she was strung out and had absolutely no idea what was going on. The SOB who shot my brother never got in trouble for it because my mom never called the police. And I was never able to get help. The boyfriend eventually left my mom for somebody else. I deal with depression especially around like the holidays. I have never had a good Christmas. Honestly, the last time we celebrated Christmas was when I was 8, a year before my brother died. My brother was 17. He didn't deserve to die. He had a bright future but he never made it to see 18 all because he wanted to protect me.

I think about that everyday. That maybe he should have just let him do whatever he was going to do to me and he would still be here living today.

My mama. Shit I think she was just there. She wasn't a mom. She took men's sides over her own kids and even though I think that it was because they sometimes threatened her life, she could have done more to protect us. She could have done more to protect Jaylen from that bitch. She could have protected me from him and I do blame her for some things but some stuff I know was out of her control.

That's enough about my life for now.

My dad should be here soon and I have to do my hair. I already got dressed. I don't really like a lot of the clothes that I have because most of them is really revealing. Like my mom always bought me clothes that showed a lot of skin. But there is one outfit that I have that I do actually like. Because its an actual whole shirt and long pants.

I'm not like those other girls my ave who want to dress like they grown just so they can get some boys attention. I don't want no boys attention even though they always be trying to talk to me.

I'm shy around big groups of people, especially people that I don't know.

I walked out into the front room and saw my grandma coming in the door with a man. I'm guessing he's my father.
___________________________________
Hakeem(Dad) POV

When I got the call from Miss Janice, my exes mom, telling me that I have a daughter, I was surprised as hell. But I was also happy cause I always wanted a daughter. I don't know why her mom never told me about her. I just remember her up and leaving me one day and I never heard from her again. And now to know that she dead. That's crazy. But I just got here to pick up my daughter and Miss Janice was sitting out on her front porch.

I walked up and we spoke and then she had me sit down so we could talk.

Miss Janice-Hakeem, Bri has been through a lot with her mom and she is very sensitive. She sometimes goes into a depressive stage and she has flashbacks of what happened when Janine's boyfriend killed her brother.

Me-Janine's boyfriend killed her brother?

Miss Janice-Yes. U remember Jaylen don't u?

Me-Yea. He was like 7 or 8 when me and Janine were together.

Miss Janice-Yea. He walked in on Janine's boyfriend trying to......

Me-Trying to what Miss Janice?

Miss Janice-Trying to rape Brianna. He grabbed him off of her and started beating him up before the guy pulled his gun and shot Jaylen twice in the head and once in the chest. And Brianna watched it all happen while her mama sat there getting high. She was too strung out to even realize that her so called "man" just killed her son.

Me-Damn.

That was all I could say after hearing this shit. First off, Janine never told me about my daughter. Then she doing drugs and shit in front of her. And then her boyfriend trying to rape my baby girl and killing her brother in front of her.

Miss Janice-Bri hates guns and is afraid of them. Loud noises and yelling really scares her too. She does well in school when she is pushed to do so. Janine never really made her go or do anything so Bri only went to school when she was staying with me.

Me-Ok.

I nod my head.

Miss Janice-She can be manipulative too. If she's in trouble, she will try her best to get out of it. Sometimes its as simple as this lil sad look that she will get on her face and she thinks it works all the time but it really doesn't.

I laugh a lil.

Miss Janice-She got your face too. Y'all are identical. She didn't get much from my daughter or this side of the family which I am happy about. Also, she is shy around new people. Especially when its a lot of them.

Me-Ok. I'll be sure to remember all of this. Can I meet her now?

Miss Janice-Yea come on in. She should be done getting ready now.

We walked in the front room and as we was walking in, I seen a lil girl who looked to be about 12 years old.

Her-Grandma, is this my dad?

She looked at me.

Me-Yes baby girl.

She hugged me and I picked her up, hugging her back.

She looks exactly like me. I love this lil girl with all my heart already.
__________________________________
Brianna POV

I thought that when I first saw my dad, everything was going to be awkward. But it wasn't. It was just like he had been here all along. And I know that if he could have been here in my life from the moment I was born, he would've been.

Dad-Bri, are u ready to go?

Me-Yes.

I hugged my grandma and told her bye and that I loved her while my dad put all my stuff in his car.

He finished, told my grandma bye, and then we got in the car and he drove off.

Me-So, where do we live?

Dad-Jackson, Mississippi.

I nod my head and then I think I fell asleep cause when I opened my eyes, we was pulling up to this big ass house.

When we got out the far, my dad grabbed my bags and then we walked inside.

Dad-Your brothers are out with the rest of the family right now but they will all be back soon. U ready to see your room?

Me-Yes.

He showed me upstairs and then down the hall. This house is huge. I'm definitely gon get lost up in here.

He opened the door and I was amazed.

I love my new room. Its amazing.

Dad-Do u like it?

Me-I love it. Its amazing.

Dad-Come sit over here so we can talk for a minute.

He sat down on the small sofa in my room and I sat next to him.

Me-What do we need to talk about?

Dad-I want u to know that I'm sorry that I wasn't in your life for all these years. I know that u have been through so much and I want u to know that I will always protect u and so will your brothers and everyone else.

Me-Its not your fault. And I know that u would have been there if u had knew about me and everything but she didn't tell u and that's her fault not yours.

I hugged him and he hugged back.

Dad-U can always come talk to me about anything u need to talk about. OK baby girl?

Me-Ok daddy.

He let me go.

Dad-Go on and get ready cause when everybody get back, we going to the mall and out to eat.

Me-Ok.

He walked out and I went to my suitcase. First I unpacked everything that I had and then I found some clothes to wear. I went into my bathroom to take a quick shower and freshen up before I got dressed.

I curled my hair after.

Its my natural hair.

By the time I was done with that, I heard voices downstairs. I put on some ChapStick before walking out of my room.

I found my way back to the stairs but when I went down, I was in the kitchen, not the front room. I think I took the back stairs.

When I looked around, it was two boys. They looked like they was about 16 or 17.

I think they finally notice me and one of em walked over to me.

Him-U must be Bri.

I nod my head.

Him-I'm Jakhary and that's Andrew.

I waved at them.

Andrew-Come in the front with us. Everybody else want to meet u.

I nod again and then followed them into the front room.

Oh god. Its too many people up in here. I'm really shy and I get nervous when I'm around large groups of people, especially when I'm around big groups of people.

Everybody turned to look at me when I heard my dad say that here I was.

A lot of the guys in here looked just alike. I know that some of them is my brothers. And then others are probably uncles and cousins. And then aunts and more cousins I think.

I went over by my dad and sat down. I don't do good around people I don't know.

My dad introduced everybody. My nine brothers, 7 who are older and 2 who are younger than me. Then its my auntie Jasmine. And then my grandma. And then granddad. And then I have four uncles. Marquis, Marshawn, Quincy, and Jaylen. He has the same exact name as my brother. My brother who is no longer here with me. I miss him so much. I push the thought of him out of my head. Next is my cousins. I have 3 boy cousins, Malik, Darius, and Xavier. And 2 girl cousins, Deja and Tierra. I have another auntie too. Her name is Diana but she not here right now. I'm gon meet her later.

U can tell our family genes are strong asf cause everybody look alike.

We all got in the cars and drove off towards the mall. I'm still a lil shy and not talking much but I'm warming up to them a lil bit. I just can't wait to shop so that I can get some new clothes.
____________________________________
Hakeem(Dad) POV

Bri seem to be warming up to everybody a lil bit but not a lot. I can tell that its gon take some time for her to actually be comfortable around everybody.

I don't really like the outfit she wearing either. The shorts is too little so we gon get her some clothes that is longer and loose.
___________________________________
Brianna POV

We walking through the mall shopping and I'm walking with Deja and Tierra.

TiTi-So Bri. Did u have a boyfriend before u moved down here?

Me-No. I don't got no time for these lil nappy headed boys out here.

They laughed.

Deja-That's right.

We shopped around a lil bit more before we decided to go to the food court.

We was all sitting down eating when I went over to the drink thing to get some more pop.

I know my dad nem is watching over me like a hawk. They is all so overprotective, even the girls.

I'm filling up my cup and I feel a presence next to me.

I look over and see this boy. He smiled at me. Jesus Bri. Didn't u just say u ain't got no damn time for these lil nappy headed ass boys?

I smiled back.

Him-Hey I'm Jordyn.

Ion know but he just seem different so I'm gon talk to him.

Me-I'm Br-

I got cut off by somebody.

Them-Bye.

They grabbed my arm and turned me around. It was Brandon.

Me-Why did u just do that?

Brandon-Cause u don't need to be talking to boys.

Me-That was just mean tho. U could of at least let me finish telling him my name.

Brandon-Nope. He don't need to know yo name.

Me-U so petty bruh.

He shrugged his shoulders.

I grabbed my pop and walked back over to the table. I'm not talking to Brandon cause he was just petty. He coulda at least let me finish telling him my name.
___________________________________
Hakeem(Dad) POV

Bri looked pissed when Brandon got in the way of her talking to that lil nigga. But shit, I sent him over there to get in the way of them cause these lil niggas out here only want one tying and they ain't bout to get it from my baby girl. Hell, messing round wit us and how all us is, Bri ain't gon never have no boyfriend.

She ignoring Brandon now. Every time he try to talk to her she look away. I seen that same nigga who was trying to talk to her earlier walking towards her.

He tapped her shoulder and she turned around to look at him.

Him-Beautiful u never got the chance to finish telling me your name.

This mfka bold asf.

Bri-U don't need to know my name.

Him-And why is that?

Bri-Cause I'm not deaf and I heard you and your friends after my brother came over to us earlier. And u will not have me in bed by the end of the week or ever.

She winked at him and then turned back around. He still standing there looking like he wanted to say sum else to her but he looked at everybody who was sitting around the table and turned around to walk away.

Brandon-So Bri. U still mad at me?

Bri-Nope. I was when u first interrupted the conversation but after I heard what he said, I wasn't.

We ain't never letting no nigga get near her so she better get used to them interrupted conversations with em cause they all irrelevant anyways.
___________________________________
Brianna POV

We left the mall and went back to the house. I'm loosening up a lot quicker than I thought I would and I actually feel comfortable around my family.

While we was sitting around in the living room Tierra asked me a question that I was hoping I didn't get asked. Especially not so soon.

Tierra-So what was your mom like?

Malik-And did u have any siblings or was u like the only child?

I couldn't answer. I didn't really know how to answer those questions. I mean, I could say like my mom was just there. She was strung out most of the time but when she was sober, she was a pretty good mom. But that wasn't often. I just don't feel comfortable talking bout her or Jaylen yet.

Me-I'm gon go upstairs.

I stood up and went to my room.
___________________________________
Hakeem POV

I was praying that ain't nobody bring up her mama or anything about her other siblings or whatever but I guess the good lord decided to ignore me today.

I watched as Bri stood up and ran upstairs to her room.

Tierra-What's wrong?

Me-Let's just not bring up her mama or her other sibling anymore. OK?

They all nodded they heads and I got up and went upstairs to check on Bri.

When I went in her room she was curled up on her bed crying. I walled closer to her and as I got closer, I heard her continue to mumble "No please don't kill him" over and over again.

She having a flashback of the night the nigga killed her brother.

I picked her up and hugged her tight.

Me-Shhh it's OK baby girl. Its OK.

I rocked her back and forth.

I can't believe how much my baby girl has been through. And I wasn't even there for her. That shit breaks my heart cause I know that if only I had knew about her, I would have been able to be there for her and I could have probably stopped all of this from happening. She would have never had to go through none of that.

After so long, she calmed down and fell asleep. I laid her down on her bed and put the covers over her before going back downstairs.

When I got down there, my other lil sister DD was here. Her reap name Diana but we all call her DD and she got her own dance team called the Dancing Dolls. They is amazing. Tierra is the captain but Deja don't like to dance. Maybe dancing would be something that Bri would like to do.

Pops-Is Bri OK?

Diana-What y'all done did to my niece?

She eyed us.

Me-She's OK now. We just need to be careful to not bring up her mama or her other brother. She's been through a hell of a lot. A lot of shit that we ain't never been through and she is very sensitive about certain topics.

They all nodded.

DD-What happened to her mom?

Me-She died last Tuesday.

Mom-How? What happened to her?

Me-OD'd off heroine right in front of Bri.

Quincy-Damn.

Jaylen-That gotta be hard as hell on her. She's only 12.

Me-That ain't even all tho.

Jas-It ain't?

Me-Nope. Jay, u know why she so close to u already?

He shook his head.

Me-Her brother name was Jaylen.

Trey-Where her brother at?

Me-He got killed.

Brandon-What? How?

Me-Her mama ex boyfriend was trying to hurt her and Jaylen tried to stop him and he started fighting the nigga but he pulled a gun on him and shot him while Bri sat there and watched she was 9 years old.

Zach-Can I go talk to her?

Me-U can go see if she woke but she wasn't when I had came back down here.

He nodded and got up and headed upstairs.
__________________________________
Brianna POV

When I woke up, I got up, took a quick shower and then put on something comfortable before I started walking round the house.
I came to this room that look like a dance studio.

I went in and went over to the little stereo thing and put on a song. Dancing has always been my outlet even tho I don't dance a lot. And I have never danced in front of people before.

When the song went off, I turned around and saw everybody standing there.

Okkkkk. Have they just been standing there this whole time watching me or???

Tierra walked over to me.

Tierra-Bri, why didn't u tell us u can dance?

I shrugged my shoulders.

She turned around to this lady who I haven't met yet but she look just like auntie Jasmine.

Tierra-Auntie D?

Auntie D I'm guessing walked over to me.

Auntie D-So u must be Brianna?

I nod my head.

Auntie D-Well I'm your Auntie D.

Me-Hi.

Auntie D-So do u like to dance?

Me-Yea. It's kinda like my outlet.

Auntie D-Have u ever been on a dance team or danced in front of people other than us before?

Me-No. I just use to dance in the empty room whenever I was at my grandmas house.

Auntie D-Well I want u on my dance team. We're the best team here in the south and our captain definitely wants u to come dance with us.

Me-Who is your captain?

Tierra walked over.

TiTi-That would be me. I graduate high school in two more years and from what I saw, u definitely have what it takes to be the next captain.

Me-I do?

Auntie D-Yes u do. Now come on. Go get dressed in some dance/workout clothes. We got practice in an hour and a half.

Me-Ok.

I didn't really know what to say so I just ran upstairs and put on some stretchy clothes before I brushed my hair out and then went downstairs.

I ran downstairs and they was waiting for me.

Everybody had on they stuff.

Me-Everybody going?

They nodded they heads.

Well I'm on a dance team now so I guess I gotta get used to dancing in front of a lot of different people.

Everybody piled up into the cars and I got in with my dad and a few of my brothers.

We drove off heading to the dance studio.

Once we got there, we went in and me and TiTi sat on the floor stretching while everybody else sat in the bleachers.

Pretty soon, all the other dancers started coming in. A lot of them came over and spoke but some of them was giving me these looks and stuff. But I tried my best to ignore them.

I looked over to the bleachers and a couple of the parents was giving me weird looks too.

Auntie D got everybody's attention.

Auntie D-Ok everybody. We have a new dancer. Bri, do u want to introduce yourself?

I stood up.

Me-I'm Brianna, I'm 12, and I'm Tierra's younger cousin.

I sat back down.

A lot of people introduced they self but them same couple girls kept looking at me weird. Ion know why tho.

Eventually, Aunt D put me up against one of the other girls of the team. I had to battle her because the call out round this week was for 6-8 graders only.

After the battle, she chose who the three for the call out round was.

It was me, Faith, and Camryn.

I'm happy that I'm getting this chance hut at the same time I'm scared but I gotta get used to it cause this is what I'm doing now. I'm officially a dancing doll.

We went home after practice and I showered and went to bed.

Here's to my new life. Which I am praying is completely different and a whole lot better too.
__________________________________
I hope y'all like it. Something new I had been thinking of for a while and I just decided to write it a couple days ago.

Pictures with everyone coming soon.

Chapter 2 coming soon

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

57.1K 102 14
๐Ÿค if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! ๐Ÿค
163K 5.9K 27
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !
38.8K 2.5K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
42.7K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...