Nightmare X Cross | Servant O...

By thetwinsdivine

This is a story about two skeleton lovers. After they CROSSed paths through a NIGHTMARE. The smaller one had... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
(•///~///•)
Hello Kittens
Chapter 15
New Crossmare story

Chapter 3

5.9K 174 215
By thetwinsdivine

It's been a month since Cross gotten a punishment from Nightmare, and since Chara said she'd leave with Dream. Cross has still been thinking about what she said.

He sat on the couch in silence, staring off in space. Katrina had set Chara free, and she was talking to the others. "Come on! Tell us who you like!" Dust whined as Chara's face became a deeper red. "No! Shut up!" Chara said as she folded her arms. "Cute." Horror said as Chara's cheeks exploded with blush. "I figured it out!" Killer said as Chara shook her head.

They all laughed with each other, as Cross sat in complete silence, thinking about many things. Like...

Why he feels the need to make sure Nightmare is completely safe

Why he always wants to do everything perfect for Nightmare

And

If he should leave because Nightmare uses him as a tool

Cross never really mind being called someone's tool, but Chara hated it. Cross had never thought about leaving Nightmare's side, but now here he is thinking about leaving. Cross feels as if he should stay, but is scared Nightmare will beat him again. He wants to stay with Nightmare forever, and be his only-

"Cross!" Dust yelled, snapping Cross out of a trance. "Yes?" Cross answered. "Are you Ok? You've been really quiet." Dust said as Horror face palmed himself. "He's always quiet." Horror said. "Unless when he's talking to Nightmare." Killer added as they agreed. "Yeah. Nightmare is Cross' Senpai." Error said, as everyone looked at him in confusion. "If Senpai means someone you respect and honor, then I guess." Cross said with a small purple blush. "Kinda. But more like adore, or totally in love." Error said as Cross' cheek bones became visibly purple. "Oh My Gawd! Cross is blushing!" Chara said, as everyone looked at Cross, who looked away. "Blushing? I'm just a little too warm. My clothes are-." Cross was cut off. "Nope! Don't deny it! You're blushing!" Killer said as everyone laughed. Cross growled as he quickly calmed down. "I don't have time for this-." Cross cut himself off with a ominous feeling. "What's wrong?" Error asked as Cross looked around. "Something's off." Cross said as he quickly left, dragging Chara away. "Hey!" Chara said as she started running, as Cross was quick to the throne room.

Cross looked at Nightmare, who had his skull resting on his hand, which was propped up on his thrones arm. He seemed to be asleep, as someone crept behind the throne. Cross' eyes widened when he saw that someone had a knife. Cross was luckily close to Nightmare, and grabbed him, as the person slashed, making a mark on Nightmare's throne.

Cross and Nightmare both fell, Nightmare on top. Cross's face exploded, as he pushed his feelings aside. "What the h*ll Cross." Nightmare growled. "I'm sorry sir, there's-." Cross was cut off, as Nightmare teleported them.

They were both standing, as the person growled. That's when Chara noticed something. "There's a lot of them." Chara said as Cross looked around, seeing over hundreds of different types of monsters. "Nightmare! We have come for revenge! You and your stupid guard will pay! You said we weren't good enough for you, but we're better!" The one announced, as Chara went back to being s ghost, and as Cross summoned his giant knife, ready to attack anyone.

The person point his knife towards Nightmare and Cross, as all of the hundreds of monsters charged.

As they reached them, Cross slashed everyone that attacked Nighmare, as he stood there, letting him.

As Cross slashed everyone one of them, he almost got hit, but he didn't. Nightmare had grabbed him with his tentacle, lifting him up, as he struck them with his three other tentacles, showing no mercy, just dusting them.

"Nightmare! What're you doing! You'll get hurt!" Cross said as he struggle to get free from his grip. "You're making it worse if you struggle." Nightmare growled as he used a tentacle, lifting them towards the ceiling, only to have his tentacle be cut off by one of them.

As they fell, Cross clutched onto Nightmare, as he held him close, and teleported. When they landed, Nightmare held Cross bridal style, as Cross blushed, not struggling in his grip.

They all quickly noticed him, and started charging at them once again, as Nightmare teleported again, this time, where the others were.

They all looked at them, as Nightmare let Cross down. "What happen-." Before Dust could finish his sentence, Nightmare cut him off. "Valgo and his group are back. Error! Hurry up and use your strings by entrancing, making sure most of them get tangled! Dust, you have to kill them after Error captures them." Nightmare said as they nodded, as Error quickly used his strings, making sure they'll get captured. "Killer and Horror. You two have to kill the ones Error can capture." They nodded, as hundreds of people ran in, as some were captured, killed, or started attacking.

Cross watched as all four of the skeletons did their work, and succeed, leaving blood and dust everywhere.

As almost all of them were dead, leaving very few, they retreated back to Valgo. He was half the size of Cross, and he was kinda short. He had black hair, green skin, yellow eyes, and horns with red tips.

"Nightmare! Come and fight me!" Valgo said in a pretty high voice, As the four other skeletons broke out into laughter. "Sh!" Cross tried hushing them before Valgo got pissed off, But it was too late.

Valgo's High pitched growls turned into a very deep voice, as his body tranformed.

He had huge muscles, and everything. Valgo was now 10x bigger than Nightmare.

"Oh sweet Moon stars." Cross whimed as the four others stopped laughing. "Look Valgo. Don't do it! We beat you last time, and we'll do it again." Nightmare said, hiding the face he feared him a bit. "It's been years! I've gotten way stronger." Valgo said as he summoned a huge sword. Cross summoned his knife, as he clutched it.

Valgo dashed at Nightmare, as Cross got in the way, blocking with his smaller knife. His knife was tiny compared to his sword.

As their weapons clashed, the few surviving people tried to fight Nightmare, as Error grabbed their souls, turning them to dust.

Soon enough, Cross was slammed against the wall, making a huge dent, as Valgo attacked Nightmare. He simply dodged, striking him with his tentacles. "Horror! Go get Katrina. Tell her 2078." Nightmare said as he nodded, and quickly left. Killer, Dust, and Error was about to help Nightmare, but he told them to stay out of it, and to make Cross is fine. They did as told, and walked to Cross, and Killer started healing him.

Nightmare had his own ways of fighting people. He'd feed out of their negativity, and make him way stronger than he already is. Valgo had so much negative things, Nightmare just need to hit him with a tentacle, and he'll be more powerful. The more times Nightmare hit him, he'll get even more powerful.

Nightmare dodged one of his attacks, and teleported behind him, and hit him with his tentacle, feeding of his negativity. Valgo was pushed down, as Nightmare struck him with his tentacles. He quickly fed off his negativity, and he was pinned on the ground. "No. No! NO! I WON'T LET YOU WIN THIS TIME!" Valgo yelled, as he used his magic to blast Nightmare away.

Nightmare caught himself by implanting his tentacles in the ground a bit. He let himself down, as Valgo charged at him. Before he reached, the dimly lit room, became pitch black in an instant. "Gr. Don't cheat. Fight me like a real ma-." Valgo was cut off by numerous tentacles striking the back of his head, back, arms and legs, making him unable to move. Valgo coughed up blood, as Nightmare chuckled. "Like last time. I win." Nightmare said, before he went unconscious.

Nightmare knew how to keep monsters alive, and just knock them out, so he was going to get information out of him. Like, who sent him. The only people that try to fight Nightmare, are either complete idiots, or were sent with a huge price.

"Nightmare?" A voice said with a groan. "What?" Nightmare said. "Just making sure you were there." The answered as Nightmare sighed. "Is he awake?" Nightmare said as he teleported to them. He saw perfectly through the dark, but couldn't tell if he was awake or not. "Um... No. not yet." Killer said as Cross laid unconscious in his lap.

"Um... Nightmare?" Error walked in the pitch black room with Katrina. "Geez. It's dark. I swear one of these days imma trip over something, and I tell ya it won't be pretty for you." Katrina huffed as a Nightmare ignored her comment. "Katrina. I want you to see why Valgo is here." Nightmare said. "He's back? You know his mind is hard to go through." Katrina said as Nightmare rolled his eyes. "I don't care-." He was cut off. "If I'm doing this. I wanna ticket to SwapFell." Katrina said, a blush on her face. Luckily no one noticed, but Nightmare. "Just do it." Nightmare growled as he used his tentacle, and grabbed Cross from Killer.

For some reason, Nightmare felt like he trusted no one else with Cross, and wanted him for himself.

Nightmare walked off, his footsteps echoing the quiet halls.

When he was out of sight, he lowered Cross in his arms, holding him bridal style. He looked down at Cross, who was visibly in much pain. Nightmare growled, as he was pissed off at Valgo for hurting him. He held Cross closer, as his expression changed from angry, to loving.

Nightmare arrived at his room. Cross wasn't fully healed, so Nightmare was going to heal him.

Nightmare walked in, and closed the door with his tentacles, and sat down, Cross still in his arms.

He sat down with his legs folded, and Cross sitting between them, and his head resting on Nightmare's right arm. Nightmare held Cross tightly, as he healed him, his cracked and broken bones healed.

When Nightmare completely healed Cross, he was still asleep, but at peace this time. Nightmare felt happy, and he pulled Cross closer, using his tentacles to hold him better, and where he was comfortable. His eyes became half lidded as he gazed at Cross sleepily. Soon, Nightmare was asleep, still holding Cross protectively, with his arms and tentacles.

Cross woke up with a groan. He found that he couldn't move much. He opened his eyes more, as he saw Nightmare. He noticed he was being held by him, and blushed more, as he didn't struggle. He didn't want to wake him up because he needs his rest, and he likes being held by him. It makes him feel safe and special.

Cross snuggled in Nightmare's arms, burying his face into his chest, feeling in warmth. Cross heard Nightmare's faint soul beat. He blushed as he listened.

For some reason, Cross liked it. His is eyes became half lidded, and hard to keep opened. Cross was asleep in almost an instant, listening to Nightmare's soul rate.

It was just perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 933 22
[[This is a sequel to "The King and his Prince". Read that first before reading this! All the warnings will be listed just like my previous story]] T...
54K 1.2K 44
My new ship yall is SwadMare +DS Dream! So I made a fanfic like I usually do! Here have a summary- Nightmare panted before jogging off again. Rus...
31.2K 1.5K 27
Y/N, meets a new coworker that changes her life forever. A monster, doing his best to make a living after moving out of the underground. Sans is this...
29.8K 1.3K 21
Two stories, brought together by twists, turns, and a mess of events. (Y/N), a kindly soul from Recoverytale, finds themselves assuming the role of h...