TEREE MEREE PYAAR KA KISSA AZ...

Galing kay unitysuperior

HIGHEST RANKING.. #11 IN SHORT STORY.. 2nd FEB.. 2018 An Arshi SS.. Higit pa

COMPLEXITY
SO YOU WERE THE AMISS
PEEK-A-BOO.. I DON'T WANT TO MEET YOU
BACK TO SQUARE ONE
COCKY KHUSHI.. STUPIDIFIED ARNAV..
STUPID LOVERS
NORMAL DECISION IN THE WEIRD LOVE STORY
BLISSED KHUSHI.. THOUGHTFUL ARNAV
REALISATION AND UNDERSTANDING
UNDERSTANDING THE DEPTH OF LOVE
ARNAV.. KHUSHI AND THEIR LITTLE WORLD

DESPERATION AND PEACE

3.7K 232 50
Galing kay unitysuperior

Two days.. It had been two days for Khushi and Arnav to live here in the exotic resort with their individual partners..

And two days since they last interacted or rather say taunted and hurted each other..

After Arnav's revengeful Kiss and Khushi's words-slap.. They totally avoided each other.. They started behaving as if they are truly strangers..

When they were apart from each other and whenever they thought how it would be when they would meet each other.. How they would act.. Talk and react?
Whether it would be auckward or they will casually behave as friends as they had decided post break-up..

Well this was the Answer..

They would behave.. Rather they actually behave like two dire enemies thirsty for each other's tears..

They still couldn't understand why they themselves behaved that way.. Why was there so much of frustation.. Anger and grudge on each other?
They had a mutual break-up.. Then why dammit?

But.. They both had realised that they did a favour to themselves by breaking up.. They are behaving like enemies without the relation.. So.. They would have definitely spoilt each other's life.. Career.. Peace while being in that relationship..
They had no understanding and were selfish for themselves..

OHH.. HOW THOUGHTFUL OF YOU ARNAV AND KHUSHI.. YOU BOTH ARE SO GENIUS.. HUH..

However.. In these two days.. They had many moments of gawking.. Few moments of jealousy and few of irritation..

Like on the first day.. Arnav almost fell in the pool on seeing Khushi again but this time in an off-shoulder crop top with a frill skirt..

Shit.. When did the lacky.. Skinny girlfriend of his got such perfect curves and damn irrestible body.. And heck.. Since when she started wearing such clothes which would make her look more sexy.. She always used to wear clothes which could cover her decently and now she is all flaunting and the moment his brain registered this.. A sudden possessiveness gripped his heart and that possessiveness ran in his veins so dominatingly that he pushed a lady-waiter carrying a tray of drinks on her spoiling her dress.. Yes.. He even chose a lady waiter for his stunt.. Gender-biased ASR😂😁

Punching in air he was celebrating in victory and was fully satisfied when he saw her dressed in a decent top and jeans.. Only he has a right to watch her in those clothes and no other men even if they have broken-up or she had hurt and made him cry by her cruel words.. They now are more like enemies.. And most importantly.. He is SURE he doesn't love her nor want any relation with her..

Ohh.. How justified it is ASR😑😑

On the same day.. Khushi had seen the very sexy Lailllllaaaaa exposing her body too much for Arnav as well as the other men and her jealousy knew no bound on seeing Arnav smirking at her while she was busy in blushing..

Ugh.. She had irritatingly looked at her dress.. A faded blue jeans with TOM AND JERRY top.. Which she had changed because a waiter ACCIDENTLY( as per her) had spoilt her CUTE DRESS earlier(again as per her).. And suddenly she became sad at the thought of Arnav looking at someone else instead of her.. Reason she didn't know and it irked her more.. Upon that Lailaaaaa's fake blush was making her feel like puking and so she devised a plan.. She made Mrs. Smith's puppy Chocolate run behind her till she jumped in the pool and celebrated her victory by eating two full buckets of chocolate ice-cream..

Arnav can only smirk and drool over her even if they have broken-up and he had hurt and made her cry with his cruel words.. They now are more like enemies.. And most importantly..She is SURE she doesn't love him nor want any relation with him..

Ohh.. How justified it is KKG😑😑

And then came the next day.. After behaving like two jealous teenage lover.. They were now on spying mode for each other.. It was like they had now forgot about their bitter fight they had on the first day because now instead of spying.. Their mouths were itching to smile at each other.. Spend time with each with lots of talks and now behave as friends as they had decided post break-up..

They were so.. So desperate to talk to each other.. It was frustrating and stupid to behave as strangers.. As enemies.. They had realised their mistakes and irrational behaviour towards each other.. And just seeking a chance to talk to each other and that's why all these spying thing..

But looks like Their destiny writer was angry as they behaved as two teenage kids earlier because when Khushi decided to finally shed her ego and go.. Talk to him.. She found Laiiilllllaaaaa kissing Arnav's cheeks who was lost in reading a file.. So.. She just ran away with moisture in her eyes feeling so stupid to even think of talking to him.. And when Arnav decided to finally talk to her shedding his ego.. He saw Aditya trying to cheer her up as she was upset on SOMETHING and so he too went away cussing that Aditya..

Both were unaware of each other's restlessness for having a normal talk with each other and it seemed that they would have to wait more till their destiny writer allows them finally to meet and talk..

Which happened the very next day as their Destiny Writer too couldn't bear their separation.. It was already more than enough..

So.. It was the fourth day rather say evening of the event when Arnav saw Khushi sitting beside poolside on a chair and her eyes glued to her cellphone's screen with her utmost attention..

He inhaled.. Exhaled and finally gathering enough courage tip-toed towards her.. Upon reaching behind her.. He firstly keenly and attentively drank in her sight and then peeked in her cellphone only to shout a loud What the.. Causing Khushi to turn around while shouting in horror..

Khushi.. You.. You still droll over that BARUN SOBTI.. Don't tell me that.. Arnav shouted in jealousy..

What do you mean by that BARUN SOBTI.. Ohh.. He is so handsome.. So chocolate vanilla ice-cream..No one can resist him.. I have a crush on him since I turned 16.. Khushi said all dreamingly and blushing irking Arnav more.. As it was like zillion times he was hearing the same from her..

Spare him Khushi.. You are watching his videos and repeat telecast of his serials since God knows when.. Arnav said as a matter of fact..

And let me tell you YE ab Buddha dikhne lga h..Waise bhi mujhe toh kabhi smart nhi lga.. (He is old now.. Moreover.. I never thought him as Smart) Look at his face.. Why do you drool over him (when I am here.. He added in his mind)

By the time he had completed saying this.. He didn't know what he has led himself to or may be has forgotten because everytime in past he used to irk Khushi by using her crush BARUN SOBTI.. He had to face her same wrath as now..

Because in the next moment.. Khushi had clutched his hairs in her hands and was harshly pulling it while shouting in anger-

What the..
How dare you call him Buddha..
Tu Buddha.. Terii Laila buddha.. Teraa mobile buddha.. Teraa laptop buddha aur toh aur Teraa kapda bhi buddha.. Barun is the smartest.. Barun is the hottest and Barun is the best.. (You oldie.. Your Laila oldie.. Your mobile oldie.. Your laptop oldie.. And upon that.. Your clothes also oldie)

Arnav was laughing loudly while trying to free his hairs from Khushi.. He was just teasing her just to see if she behaves the same way she used to do in the past when she was so carefree and cute and indeed he got the fruitful result..

He had got many beating.. Punches and pulling of his hairs in the past along with few bites if his teasings about her crush BARUN SOBTI or her being foody irked her to the core and today he got the same and it was making his chest swell with happiness and satisfaction..

By now both were laughing loudly while she was still pulling his hairs as punishment and he finally said that INDEED BARUN SOBTI IS THE BEST.. Along with his next words

And Sorry again as I dared to mess with you when you are in your special days of the month BABY..

which made her mouth form an O and beat him some more for making her so flushed as how true he was.. It was like they had totally forgotten about the break-up fiasco and living and enjoying in the moment until and unless they in the same position.. Khushi beating him and Arnav holding her by her waist.. Fell in the pool..

They were still laughing and trying to catch their breath when desire overcame on them and in next moment they indulged in a passionate kiss practically eating each other's lips while Khushi running her fingers in his hairs..creating more havoc within him Finally providing them the PEACE and WARMTH they have been craving for long..
They finally got that in each other's arms.. In their togetherness..

The intensity couldnt be measured nor described in words.. It was a kiss of desperation.. A kiss to feel each other and a kiss which would now definitely changes the current dimension of their hanging nowhere relationship..

And then suddenly and abruptly..
They stopped Kissing when the realisation dawned upon them..

No.. Not their break-up or why and how they kissed but..

He still remembers my PMSing dates?

She still remembers to thread her fingers in my hairs the way I loved to while kissing her.. And taught her?

To be continued..

Thank you to all those who voted and commented on the previous chapter..

Do vote and comment if you liked it..

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

42.7K 3.1K 19
A short story about my beloved Arshi.. Little intense.. Nafrat Paas Ane na de..Mohabbat dur Jana na de..
111K 3.4K 5
#Standalone .... What will be the result when a selfless woman will get only humiliation and truma in return of her unconditional love? How long she...
939K 33.2K 44
Highest Rank #2 in Arnav #3 in Khushi #6 in Arshi ~~37 in Fanfictions on 18 Oct'17~~ ~~41 in Fanfictions on 17 Oct'17~~ ~~52 in Fanfictions on 15 Oc...
69.2K 2.3K 5
#1 in Romance on Oct 2018...#6 out of 7K in 2017 on March 2019/ . A heartfelt thanks to All for making it happen... A Story of a man who broke all th...