It Cast x Reader Imagines

By elizahamiy

More

Baby {Jack Dylan Grazer}

871 10 7
By elizahamiy

(Y/N's POV)

Jaeden invited the cast over to his house after we finished filming for the day, which I gladly accepted to.

I waited on my mom to come pick me up from the place we were filming at. I heard laughter come up behind me, "Hey Y/N!" I turned to see Jack and Finn, smiling like idiots.

I smiled, "Hey guys. What's up?" They looked at each other, snickering. My smile turned into a frown, "What's wrong guys?"

"W-we pranked Wyatt." They bog erupted with laughter, only to be cut off by a scream.

"You assholes! Why the fuck did you guys think it'd be funny to do that! You know I hate spiders!" Wyatt raged, running towards us. He slowed down once he saw me. He blushed and rubbed his neck slightly, "H-Hey Y/N.." He spoke shyly, clearly embarrassed.

"Hey Wyatt!" I heard a car pull up, and turned around to see it was my moms. I turned back around, waving. "Bye guys! See you at Jaeden's' place!" I got in my moms car, almost immediately being bombarded by questions from my mom.

"So, that Wyatt boy, huh?" She smirked at me. "You like him? 'Cause he sure seems to like you." I looked at her in disgust as she drove off.

"Ew! Momma!" My voice squeaked when I said 'momma,' like it always did-embarrassingly. I heard snickers from behind me, so I turned and saw Nic and Owen. I blushed a deep red, turning around immediately. "Momma, why are they here?" I whispered, making sure only she could here me.

"We're all headed to Jaeden's house. But I'll have to leave, I have to go to a meeting at work." We pulled into Jaeden's driveway, and Nic and Owen got out. "Bye sweetheart, love you."

"Bye momma! Love you!" I kissed her cheek, getting out of the car and watching her drive away.

I went inside to hear bunches of laughs. "I can't believe she still calls her mom, momma!" I immediately froze. They were talking about me. "She's such a baby!" I cleared my throat, getting everyone's attention. They turned to see my mad expression. They immediately apologized, "We didn't mean it, we were just joking."

I rolled my eyes, getting out a book-Harry Potter and The Sorcerers Stone, to be exact-I had in my bag. "Whatever." I started reading, ignoring everyone.

It had been a couple of minutes since anyone had spoken, or so I thought. But I was pulled out of the wizarding world when someone yelled my name, "Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" They yelled, to which I looked up at Jack, nodding. "Want to do a livestream?" I nodded, smiling lightly.

I went over to sit next to Jaeden, who had the phone. He chuckled, "Hey, baby." I glared at him, obviously scaring him.

My face lightened, turning into a smile. "I was kidding." I punched his arm lightly, laughing.

"Good, I thought you were going to kill me." He  nervously laughed, starting the livestream. Jack got behind me on the couch, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Hey guys and gals!" He yelled in my ear, causing me to wince. He must've noticed, "Sorry, N/N." He whispered, getting closer to my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Y/N can you send?" Jaeden asked, reading one of the comments and looking at me. Everyone's eyes shifted to me.

I nodded, smiling. "Yeah, but it doesn't sound very good." I nervously laughed, rubbing my arm.

"Bullshit!" Jack yelled, almost immediately getting hit in the head by Wyatt. "Ouch! But anyway, I've heard you sing in the shower. And you've got the voice of an angel!" He shouted, causing everyone's breath to hitch. My face flushed a deep red, and I stared at Jack with pure embarrassment. He must've realized what he said, "No! Not like that! I mean- I don't- no!" He stuck his head in his hands. "I don't listen to you shower, I just hear you sometimes. Like onetime, we spent the night, and you were singing, while taking a shower. Remember guys?" He looked up, asking Wyatt, Sophia, Jaeden, Jeremy, and Chosen-who nodded, remembering.

"Yeah, she does have a pretty voice. Why don't you sing for us?" Jaeden asked, getting up and handing the phone to Chosen.

I hesitantly nodded. "D-do you have a piano?" I shrugged shyly, getting up from the couch.

He nodded, bringing me over to one. "What're you going to be singing for us?" He smiled, looking at the phone.

I thought for a few minutes, before smiling. I turned towards the piano, starting to play and sing.
When I was a young boy
My father took me into the city
To see a marching band
He said, "Son, when you grow up
Would you be the savior of the broken
The beaten and the damned?"
He said, "Will you defeat them
Your demons, and all the non-believers
The plans that they have made?"
"Because one day I'll leave you
A phantom to lead you in the summer
To join the black parade."
(When I was a young boy)
(My father took me into the city)
(To see a marching band)
(He said, "Son, when you grow up)
(Would you be the savior of the broken)
(The beaten and the damned?")
Sometimes I get the feeling she's watching over me
And other times I feel like I should go
And through it all, the rise and fall, the bodies in the streets
And when you're gone, we want you all to know
We'll carry on
We'll carry on
And though you're dead and gone believe me
Your memory will carry on
We'll carry on
And in my heart I can't contain it
The anthem won't explain it
A world that sends you reeling from decimated dreams
Your misery and hate will kill us all
So paint it black and take it back
Let's shout it loud and clear
Defiant to the end we hear the call
To carry on
We'll carry on
And though you're dead and gone believe me
Your memory will carry on
We'll carry on
And though you're broken and defeated
Your weary widow marches
On and on we carry through the fears
Oh, oh, oh
Disappointed faces of your peers
Oh, oh, oh
Take a look at me cause I could not care at all
Do or die, you'll never make me
Because the world will never take my heart
Go and try, you'll never break me
We want it all, we wanna play this part
I won't explain or say I'm sorry
I'm unashamed, I'm gonna show my scars
Give a cheer for all the broken
Listen here, because it's who we are
I'm just a man, I'm not a hero
Just a boy, who had to sing this song
I'm just a man, I'm not a hero
I don't care
We'll carry on
We'll carry on
And though you're dead and gone believe me
Your memory will carry on
We'll carry on
And though you're broken and defeated
Your weary widow marches
Do or die, you'll never make me
Because the world will never take my heart
Go and try, you'll never break me
We want it all, we wanna play this part
(We'll carry on!)
Do or die, you'll never make me
Because the world will never take my heart
Go and try, you'll never break me
We want it all, we wanna play this part
(We'll carry on!)
I finished, out of breath, noticing the phone had died and everyone looking blown away.
I thought I'd messed up, so I started panicking. "It wasn't good was it?" I scrunched up my nose, "That's what I thought. Well I'll be right back guys." I got up and went to the bathroom quickly, trying not to burst into tears right then and there.

(Jack's POV)

I couldn't help but notice Wyatt's gazes on my girl. Well, soon to be girl-Y/N. The fact that he was laughing at her when Nic called her a baby, makes me mad.

After she went to the bathroom, we were all left in shock. I knew she could sing, but dang. I didn't know it sounded that good.

Nic spoke up, "Well, she's still a baby." He laughed, causing everyone else but me to laugh. I looked around to see Y/N standing outside the door to the bathroom, wiping her tears. But only to have more stream down her face, because of what Nic said. The others must've noticed, because their faces turned immediately into guilty expressions. "See what I mean? Such a baby." Nic laughed again, causing someone people in the room to laugh.

Y/N ran outside, crying more. I turned to Nic, pushing him. "What the fuck man! Why would you say something like that? Just because she calls her mom, 'momma,' doesn't make her a baby! What is wrong with you? You know she's sensitive!" I pushed past him, running outside. I got outside, seeing her sitting on the grass, hugging her knees. I walked up to her, crouching down and hugging her small body. "Shh, it's okay." I kissed the top of her head, picking her up bridal style.

Her tears started to slow down and she cracked a smile, "Jack?" She looked up at me. I nodded, "Can I tell you something?" She asked, I could hear the nervousness in her voice.

I set her down and sat on a near by bench with her. "Of course, you can tell me anything." I have a soft smile to her.

She took a deep breath, "Ireallylikeyou." She said, exhaling.

"Y-you do?" I was absolutely amazed. The girl of my dreams, just told me she liked me. She nodded shyly. "I have great news," I pulled her closer. "I really like you too." I winked at her before closing the gap between our lips.

"Whoo! Jackaboy! Get some! I heard distant hollers, probably Finn yelling. I casually flipped them off, continuing to kiss Y/N passionately.

She pulled away, wide eyed. "W-wow." She whispered, touching her lips. Her face was flushed a bright red, which somehow made her cuter.

Everyone came down to us, apologizing to Y/N. They each apologized to her individually, and she forgave them.

Finn turned to me, "We'll leave you guys alone." He smirked, "C'mon guys, let's leave them alone." They all started walking inside, leaving us outside alone.

I scooted closer to her, grabbing her hands. "So.. do you want to be my girlfriend?" I shyly asked, expecting her to say no.

She smirked and leaned in, kissing me with passion. She pulled away, "Does that answer your question?"

I thought, jokingly. "Hmm, nope!" I smirked, puckering my lips. She gladly leaned in, kissing me again.

We pulled away, "How about that?"

I laughed, "Yep."

We were about to kiss again, when we heard, "Keep it PG!"

We both laughed, looking at everyone who was watching through the window.

I leaned closer to her ear, "We'll finish later when their not watching." I winked at her, flustering her.

(A/N: Hey guys! This is my first Imagine, and I'm not really sure if it's good or not. So, sorry if it's crappy. This one is also quite long, but oh well. You guys can send in requests too, if you'd like!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 5.3K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
294K 8.8K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
73.2K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...