One Challenge Makes Our Life...

By B_K_Maha98

#37 in short story 30/01/2018 #22 IN SHORT STORY 04/02/2018 #35 IN PRAGYA 11/05/18 Short story about abhigya... More

Unexpected twist in our life...
Can we friends....
Its more painful....
Unexpected Thing...
Will you marry me????...
Engagement...
Yes...I can't live without her...
I will not let anything happen to you...
We meant for together...
Jungle Romance...
Happy moments...
Every Story Needs A Happy Ending...

I will sacrifice my love

1.1K 109 20
By B_K_Maha98

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

Don't worry friends I will not change our lovely pair's... Its the story how they get together... Please wait for sometimes... I think to not relieve this until the story ends but many of your comments makes me to do like this...

Now get into the story...

Pragya happily gets ready in his favourite color green sarry.... She about to leave from the house but stops by sarala....

Sarala: pragya where are you going without having anything....

Pragya: I will have after coming maa....

Bulbul: now only you reached na chotty...

Pragya: please didi don't stop me... I will say everything after coming from there...

Sarala: I want to say one important thing with you pragya... Without your confession I does one thing... Don't get angry on me for this beta... She about to say something but pragya stops her by saying...

Pragya: how can I get angry on you maa... I know whatever you does one for our goodness... So don't worry... I will do anything for you...

Now shall I go...

Sarala nods... Pragya hugs happily....

In park...

Pragya: again he is late... When he will be in punctual... Oh god... She sees children's are playing happily... She gets bored so she also joined with them....

After sometime abhi reached there....

His eyes shows how much he cries but wipes it to hide her...
Pragya sees him.... Her happiness beyond the earth after seeing him after two years.... Without wasting a seconds she runs to him...

But seeing her he can't control his emotions so he turns...
Pragya back hugs him tightly...

Pragya says without breaking the hug, did you how much I missed you... Now I returned back after completing your challenge...

Now did you understand my love for you... On that day I didn't do it as a prank... Its my feeling for... I can do anything for you....

Abhi controls his emotions and breaks the hug...

Abhi starts to laugh.... Pragya confusingly looks at him...

Abhi: are you serious pragya...

Pragya: abhishek I can't understand...

Abhi: did you forgot when you proposed me you're just 21... At this age we will like whom ever we see... Its just common... At the time If i says my answer then you'll take any wrong decision that's the reason I did that challenge to you...

To make you understand its just an attraction...
But you take it as serious...

Pragya: abhishek please don't play with me... I know you also have same feelings which I have for you...

Abhi: oh stop it pragya... Now you're matured can't you understand.... I don't have any feelings upon you... And for your kind information my dadi has selected a girl for me...

After hearing this pragya gets scattered...

Abhi wipes his tears without her knowledge...

Pragya laughs and says Mr. Rockstar what you're thinking about yourself as over smart... Don't know for whom you're speaking... Abhi gets tensed...

Pragya: to make me sad you're acting like this haan... I know everything saying this she hugs him... He pushed her and slaps her...

Abhi: can't you understand what I am saying... Are u mad or what... I didn't have any feelings on you... So please don't disturb me... Saying this he leaves from there...

Hearing this pragya Neal's down and starts to cry aloud...

In car abhi also cries...

Abhi: I am sorry for everything fuggii.... But I don't know any way other than this... I know you're in deepest love with me but my purab's love will make you forgot me..

After seeing you only my purab starts to smile... I want to see him always like this... For him now I sacrifice my love for you pragya...

After sometime pragya reached home...

Sarala: pragya you came... Come we will have food together...

Pragya: no maa.. I didn't hungry so I will have afterwards...

Bulbul: if you didn't have then I also will not have...

Sarala: me too...

Pragya painfully smiles and goes....

She sits on the chair sarala bulbul smiles...

Sarala: pragya tomorrow you have wake up soon beta... They will come at 10 here...

Pragya: whom maa...

Sarala: grooms family...

Pragya shockingly asks maa...

Sarala: pragya morning itself I had said na about this...but you stops me in middle... For both of you i had seen grooms... They are in one family... Both are brothers like you both sisters...

If you get to know who is your future jiju then you'll fly in air... Bulbul blushes...

Pragya your rockstar only going to marry your pyari didi...

Pragya: shockingly maa...

Sarala: yes beta... I know you'll get shock after hearing this... Always your sister will fight with you for Rockstar now she is going to his pragya... Sarala says with happily...

Pragya's eyes are filled with tears but managed to hide it...

Bulbul: maa stop to tease me... Says with blushing then she leaves from there...

Sarala: did you see na pragu how our bulbul looks happy... Its been long time I am seen her like this... I am praying god to keep her smile always like this...

Pragya nods and leaves from there...

In room she starts to cry aloud....

Pragya: did I am not blessed to get him in my life.... Then why you make me to meet him... Why I starts to love him... Why I proposed him... Why I accept his challenge to prove my love... Why today he reject my proposal... Why?????

She cries.... At the time she hears one voice...

Are you jealous of your sister....

Pragya: how can I... She is not only my sister she is my second mother...

Mind voice: then why you're crying now... You have to happy by seeing your sister's smile... You also pray to god na to make her smile from her heart out... Now one person comes to make her smile...

Can't you be happy by seeing that... And also you know your rockstar also didn't have any feelings upon you...

Pragya: you're right... Why I have to be sad by seeing her happiness... And also now he is not my rockstar... Its hard for me to forgot me but its not an impossible... My Didi's happiness makes me to forgot him....

She wipes her tears... And says she had sacrificed many thing for me... Now its my turn... For her I will sacrifice my love...

This part ends here... If you like it give your valuable comments and votes...

Thank you so much for reading...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 697 9
It's a Ragsan os stories....welcome to read #30 in short story (02-03-2018) #31 in short story (18-02-2018) #32 in short story (16-02-2018) #53 in sh...
17.8K 752 8
A short story...A love-hate relationship..finally the love win over the hate..Abhi & Pragya ll unite for their cute little princess.. © Copyrights re...
6.3K 487 4
A four shot story on Abhigya
15.8K 833 11
SIMPLE STORY ABOUT ABHIGYA , THEY ARE MARRIED HOW THEY GET CLOSE .......... # 6 in bulbul on 21/11/2020 # 1 in purbul on 21/11/2020 # 27 in pr...