WWE-The Challenge-Free Agents

By SinnaMonnBun

What would happen when 30 people get put in a house to compete for the same prize of $125,000? Stay tuned to... More

Author's Notes/Rules
Theme/Location/House
Arrival
Meet the Cast Pt 1
Meet the Cast Pt 2
Trailers
To the Thirty!
Challenge 1: Auto Body Rally
Winners and Rumors
1st Nomination
Elimination 1
Matchmaker
Challenge 2: Sausage Party
The Viper Strikes
Sabotage
Elimination 2
Paired Up
Challenge 3: Buried Alive
Crying In The Club
Panty Cake
Challenge 4: Curry Up
Im Going Home!
Team Meeting
Elimination 3
The Newbie
Challenge 5- Laps of Judgment (Part 1)
Challenge 5- Laps of Judgment (Part 2)/What's Mine is Mine
Alexa vs Charlotte
The Deal
The Proof Is In The Footage
Elimination 4
What Happens In The Backseat Stays In The Backseat
Challenge 6: Too Clingy
Whatever It Takes
Feelings?
The Secret's Out
Elimination 5
Challenge 7- Give Me Some Slack
Separate Ways
Don't Hate The Player
Elimination 6
Challenge 8- Smarty Pants
Truth or Dare
Doing What's Best
Fight Night/ Elimination 7
Challenge 9: Wrecking Ball
Calling You Out
Elimination 8
Challenge 10: Crossover
Finals- Part 1
Finals- Part 2
Reunion Special: Part 1
Reunion Special: Part 2
Credits
Season 2

What Happens in Chile

541 32 45
By SinnaMonnBun

VC-Paige- Its unbelievable that im in the finals. I cant even grasp the fact that its reality. I have a shot at winning $150 000. Do you know what I can do with that? So damn much.

The final 6 competitors were packing their luggage for their trip to Pucon, Chile.

VC-Brie- I cant believe this is our last day here in this beautiful house. Its heartbreaking.

VC-AJ- So much went down in this house. It only feels like just yesterday I was here with 29 other idiots now I gotta say goodbye.

" Well house, its been good." Finn said as he touched the wall.

After a long 10 hour flight, they finally arrived in Chile and headed to their new house.

"Well this isnt no mansion." AJ said.

"Its still beautiful." Charlotte replied.

They dragged their luggage up to the front door and went inside.

VC-Paige- Im pumped, im excited to be here in the finals and to be in Chile.....thats until I realized....i have no friends here. The only girls here are Charlotte and Brie and ive had issues with them both. This is going to be a very long trip.

"Are you kidding? We still have to sleep in bunks?" Roman complained.

"Im more pissed we gotta sleep on pink bedsheets." AJ added.

They all claimed their beds and began unpacking.

"You know what Paige," Charlotte said as she was rummaging through her suitcase, "I think you truly deserved to be here."

Paige eyes darted from corner to corner, "Uh...thanks."

"Yea I mean, there are other people who are here that got carried to the finals."

The only people in the room at the moment was Brie, Paige and Charlotte.

"Yea.....okay."Paige responded.

"Personally, I think they dont deserve to be here."

"Are you talking about Roman?" Paige asked.

"Nope but a little friend of his."

Finally, Brie got to realize that Charlotte was referring to her.

VC-Charlotte- I dont think Brie deserves to be here. I dont. I mean she's been in almost every draw. She's been in 1 eliminations against her equally stupid sister, the only challenge she won was with John. She sucks and I hate the fact that she's here. I know I wanted to go to the finals with the weak players because itll be easier for me to be in 1st place but when someone doesnt deserve something, they just dont. Now she's probably walking around thinking that she's a great player but she isnt.

"Wow Charlotte, do you have something you want to say to me?" Brie asked.

"Yes Brie. Its simple. You dont deserve to be here."

"And why is that? Ive won a challenge and an elimination."

"Just one. Only ONE! How many have Paige and I won?"

"Can you shut the hell up for once please." Brie got up and walked out of the room.

"No. No I will not because you're a loser who just got carried to the finals! Ive worked my ass off to be here! What have you done? What have you proven? NOT A DAMN THING!"

"Listen bitch, I dont have time for your drama." Brie continued walking away.

"Walk away Brie! Walk away because you know its true! You're pathetic!"

"You know what Charlotte," Brie turned back, "You are just a pompous drama queen who thinks she's better than everybody but you arent worth shit you know why? Because you have a horrible personality."

"Oh please!"

"You need to learn how to keep your opinions to yourself and shut your damn mouth before you meet someone who will permanently shut it for you!"

"Dont hate on me Brie! The only thing that comes out of my mouth is the truth!"

"You're the hater Charlotte! You think you're a queen or something! You need to learn to keep yourself humble! No wonder why men arent attracted to you."

"Oh you wanna go there bitch-"

"ITS THE TRUTH!"

"Brie stop." Roman intervened.

"You shouldnt even be talking Brie! And I thought your sister was a hoe? I was wrong because you've been banged out way more since you got to this house!"

Brie's jaw dropped.

"Come on Brie lets go." Roman carried her outside.

Charlotte stood there with a proud smirk on her face as Paige was in awe behind her.

VC-Paige- Thats Charlotte for ya. Always finding something petty to make a fuss about. This girl needs to chill. Like really. Everything that went on tonight was completely unnecessary.

VC-Brie- * Sniffles and wipes tears * I may not be the strongest but that doesnt mean getting to where I am was easy for me. The Challenge isnt only a physical journey but also an emotional one. * Wipes tear * It hurts to know that people are looking at me as being weak because everything ive ever done ive given it my best. I never half assed anything. I did everything to my fullest potential.

VC-Charlotte- I speak my mind, thats all.

VC-Finn- These girls are dysfunctional as can get.

---------------------------------

Later that night, they all went out to a club to relax before the big finals which was in 2 days.

AJ had one too many beers and could be classified as drunk already. Finn and Charlotte were siting at the lounge, Brie and Roman were having a conversation and Paige was living it up.

VC-Finn- Im sitting this one out because I dont think its wise to be partying and drinking like 2 days before finals. AJ and Paige however are going at it like they've never partied before. You're in a foreign country for gods sakes, calm yourselves.

VC-Charlotte- Im observing Paige and AJ and they seem to be rather friendly with each other here. Nothing obscene but like, isnt that you're friend's boyfriend. Arent there boundaries?

Everywhere AJ went, Paige seemed to follow. She was playful with him, poking hit, hitting him, hugging him. He didnt think anything of it. Afterall, he was incapable of thinking at that moment.

"Oh my gosh! I love this song! Lets dance AJ." Paige said as she heard the song that came on.

"Im not a dancer darlin'"

She grabbed onto his hand, "Please!"

She pouted and batted her eyelashes.

"Nope." He shook his head.

She grabbed his hands and placed it on her waist, "You're dancing with me Styles."

She then put her arms around his neck and they began dancing. For a guy that didn't want to dance he sure knew all the right moves. As if Paige wasn't impressed with him enough, he was just making her melt. She loved a man that could dance.

They were dancing together until Paige grabbed his face planted one on him.

He was shocked but did nothing.

It went from one innocent kiss to a full make out session.

All Finn, Brie, Roman and Charlotte did was stare in shock.

He lifted her off the ground and she wrapped her legs around him. She ran her fingers through his soft, silky, brown hair as he pushed her up against a wall.

VC-Brie-Oh my gosh AJ, you're girlfriend just left the house and you're already kissing other girls. Come on man.

VC-Charlotte- * sings * Someone's gonna be mad.

THE NEXT MORNING:

Paige woke up and found herself on the couch alone. Her head was pounding. She remembered little about the end of last night but she knew what went down with her and AJ.

"You're up." Brie said when she walked into the living room and saw her.

"Yea..."she croaked.

"Do you remember last night?"

"Sadly yes." Paige ruffled her hair, "God I feel so bad. I hope AJ doesnt remember anything."

"Alexa will flip when she see's this."

"Ugh dont remind me." Paige leaned back on the couch, "I don't even know how im going to explain this."

VC-Paige- So uh....some stuff went down last night. I feel terrible. I should have never done what I did. Lex, if youre watching this I am so sorry.  Please dont murder my family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 1.5K 57
In order to win half a million dollars, the challengers must rely solely on one person.....their worst enemy. Will the prize be enough to make them b...
5K 131 6
*•.¸♡ "𝙒𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙚 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙨 �...
23.7K 1.2K 65
We've all seen Are You The One, Temptation Island and Ex On The Beach. Now, imagine a show that is all of those combined. What will happen when a bun...
46.7K 1.9K 186
After all of the drama has been laid out on the table, and almost every single relationship has been exposed, well at least almost every relationship...