Rise of the Werewolf: RWBY Ha...

By Shadow_Eureka

This is a story I thought of and when it popped in my head, I decided one day that I will work on this. In th... More

Your Apearance, weapon, and semblance
Prologue: An new hero rises
Chapter 1: Meeting the girls
Chapter 2: New friends
Chapter 3: Nightmares
Chapter 4: The First Transformation and a shocking discovery
Chapter 5: Past Revelation
Chapter 6: First mission and the awakening
Chapter 7: The beast unleashed
Chapter 8: Learning the truth
Chapter 9: Life of a Faunus and the first confession
Chapter 10: The Werewolf's first mate (Lemon)
Chapter 11: The Second and Third mate (Lemon)
Chapter 12: The fourth mate (Lemon)
Chapter 13: The fifth mate (Lemon)
Chapter 14: The Sixth mate (Lemon)
Chapter 15: The Seventh mate (Lemon)
Chapter 16: The Eighth Mate (Lemon)
Chapter 17: The Ninth Mate (Lemon)
Chapter 18: The Tenth mate (Lemon)
Chapter 20: The Twelfth Mate (Lemon)
Chapter 21: The Thirteenth and Final Mates (Lemon)
Chapter 22: The New Mission! Infiltrating a White Fang Base
Chapter 23: The Battle With Adam Taurus! The Werewolf vs The Bull
Chapter 24: Looking for The Werewolf! A New Faction?!?!
Bailey (L/N) and OC Bio
Fangs of Justice Bio
The Reader's New Outfit and Weapon
Chapter 25: Past Revelation pt. 2! And Meeting two teammates
Chapter 26: Werewolf Training! And The New Team Sets Out
Chapter 27: A Long Reunion
Chapter 28: A Very Special Surprise
Chapter 29: A New Life! A Confession
Chapter 30: A New Mate (Lemon)! And a Second Child born
Chapter 31: Meeting the Family
Chapter 32: Another Life Born
Chapter 33: A Shocking Truth! Another Child
Chapter 34: End of a Bull! The Final Battle with Adam Taurus
Chapter 35: Meeting a Family pt. 2
Chapter 36: A Werewolf/Demigod Hybrid
Chapter 37: Meeting a Family Pt.3
Chapter 38: Taking Care of Team CRDL
Chapter 39: Taking Care of Mercury
Chapter 40: Meeting a Family Final part
Chapter 41: The Capturing of the Werewolf
Chapter 42: Invading the Grimm World! Saving the Werewolf! Battle with Salem
Final Chapter and Epilogue: A Bright Future
A Discussion (Not a Chapter)

Chapter 19: The Eleventh mate (Lemon)

14.5K 135 225
By Shadow_Eureka

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers readers and followers, here is chapter 19 of this story and in this lemon, it's not gonna be Ilia yet cause her and Sienna Khan will be in one lemon together, so if you remember a voting pole some other RWBY girl was involved,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

Nora P.O.V

"So after a while Nora hasn't figured out what was going on and why Pyrrha has been seeing (Y/N) now, and it made her really curious. She never knew he was the first ever Werewolf Faunus. So she decided to ask Pyrrha a few questions, as Pyrrha walked in Nora was sitting in a chair and Pyrrha never noticed her.........

Nora: "Hello Pyrrha."

Pyrrha: "AAAH, Nora. You scared me."

Nora: "Sorry, I just have acouple of questions."

Pyrrha: "What kind of questions?"

Nora: "Involving (Y/N)."

.........Pyrrha's eyes widen and she knew what was gonna happen.......

Pyrrha: "Why does your questions involve him, he's a nice guy and he is also cute."

Nora: "Then why am I hearing that he had 'sex' with some girls for the past two weeks?"

Pyrrha: *eyes widen* "Come on Nora, you know girls like to make things up and try to look like they're trying to be cool."

Nora: "He moved in with Team RWBY, now he's by himself in a dorm."

Pyrrha: "Okay, okay. I'll tell you, but you can't tell anyone else. Team RWBY, Velvet, and Coco already know this."

Nora: "Finally."

Pyrrha: "And if you tell anyone else I will tell Ren not to make you pancakes for three months."

Nora: "NO. Okay I won't tell."

.........Pyrrha tells her about him being the first ever Werewolf Faunus and that his heat was a month and Nora looked at a calendar and it turns out he only has three days and a week left..........

Nora: "So, that's what is going on?"

Pyrrha: "Yes. It is, just don't blurt it out okay. Everything I told you is 100% true."

........Nora nods and she walks out and it actually hit her mind about how much female attention that (Y/N) has attracted and she secretly was in love with him too and now she has a reason to confess her love to him........

Nora: (So (Y/N), you have a month in heat. But, now it's my turn.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

..........(Y/N) was walking through the hall and he enters his dorm, then he looks at his calendar and he sees he only has acouple of days and a week left and he sighed in relief at that, but he has the feeling it's not gonna end yet. So, he goes in his sleep wear and he goes to bed, then as he sleeps he started dreaming again and he notices in the distance some kind of silver light and he approaches it and somehow bright Aqua-blue eyes was seen inside the silver light and then it glew and (Y/N) woke up and he was looking around, then he sees something under his covers and his eyes widen and he gets nervous........

(Y/N): "Hey, whose there? I don't know who you are so I'm gonna guess Yang?"

.......the covers was removed and the person popped out.......

Nora: "Bzzt, it's not Yang."

(Y/N): "NORA?!?!?"

..........he was shocked and he jumps back on his headboard and his eyes widen........

(Y/N): "Nora, it's you. What're you doing here?"

Nora: *giggles* "I know about you being the first ever Werewolf Faunus, and about you being in heat. And I was wondering. *grabs his area* Can it be my turn now?"

.........(Y/N) was shocked and she started rubbing his area, then he groans at the feeling. Then she pulls his shorts down and his member springs up and her eyes widen at the size and she starts licking his member and (Y/N) moans at the feeling, then his Werewolf parts appeared and Nora stopped what she was doing and was surprised........

Nora: "WOW. So it is true, you are the first ever Werewolf Faunus. So cool. *smirks* And it makes you ten times cuter (Y/N)."

........then she continues licking his member and then she starts to suck on it, then (Y/N) couldn't focus as what she was doing. Then she increased her speed and (Y/N) was groaning at the feeling and he places his hand on her head and she increases her speed more and after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching.......

(Y/N): "Nora, I'm gonna cum."

........she never stopped and after acouple of seconds (Y/N) releases his seed inside her mouth and she swallows it and she takes his member out of her mouth and she looks at him and winks, then she takes off her clothes and she pushes (Y/N) down and she positions his member at her entrance........

3rd P.O.V

Nora: "Here I go (Y/N). You're gonna be my first."

........she slowly slides down on his member and she whimpers in pain as her virginity was being taken away, as she goes down she meets an obstacle, but as she continues with force she slams down on his member and she moans loud at the feeling and she breathes hard and (Y/N) was in awe feeling her insides........

(Y/N): "Oh god. So tight."

Nora: "So, big."

.........then after acouple of minutes she starts bouncing on his member and she lets out moans as she feel his member insider her, then she starts increasing her speed and her moans become more frequent and her speed increases........

Nora: "Oh my god. So good, this feels so good."

.........then he speed increases again and her moans become more frequent, then after acouple of minutes (Y/N) felt his end approaching.......

(Y/N): "Nora, I'm gonna cum."

Nora: "Cum inside me. Please."

..........then after acouple of seconds (Y/N) releases his seed inside her and she moans at the feeling and then she leans forward and she takes his member out and his seed leaks outta her. Then she lays on his chest and she takes a look and his member is still hard.......

Nora: "So, still have some energy still huh? How about we continue?"

........she tries positioning his member at her opening, only for (Y/N) to flip her on her back and thrust inside her and she moans at the feeling and (Y/N) moves at medium speed and Nora moans frequently a little and (Y/N) then gropes her breasts as he thrusts inside her, then Nora wraps her arms around his neck and (Y/N) increases his speed........

Nora: "Oh my goodness you feel so good (Y/N), you're so amazing. I love you (Y/N), I love you."

(Y/N): "I love you too Nora."

........(Y/N) leans forward and they have a heated make out session and Nora moans in the kiss, then (Y/N) increases his speed again and Nora starts to moan frequently, then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching.........

(Y/N): "Nora, I'm gonna......."

Nora: "Me too, cum inside me please."

........then after acouple more thrusts (Y/N) releases his seed inside her again and Nora releases on his member and (Y/N) lays beside her and he takes his member out and his seed leaks outta her and they look at each other in the eyes and they lean in and kiss, then they drifted to sleep.......

Ilia P.O.V

........Ilia had just arrived at Vale and she was jumping from building to building and she sees Beacon in the distance and she jumps on a Bullhead and she makes it there, she sneaks her way around the school and she was looking everywhere. Then as she was climbing the building she heard a thump kind of sound and she goes to a window and sees a girl with the guys she was looking for and when she saw that she blushed and her skin changed color as well, but what shocked her more is that she overheard the conversation about his heat and the moment she saw his Werewolf parts she was shocked to see that and she look at a picture frame to see a human male and a Wolf Faunus female and she looked at the female and it was confirmed to be Helena Wyver, she took a picture from a distance, she then jumps off the building and she goes on a bullhead and she goes to an abandoned building and she takes out her scroll........

Sienna 'on scroll': "Ilia, what is it?"

Ilia: "You we're telling the truth, I found him."

Sienna 'on scroll': "I knew it. But, did you find out that he's Helena Wyver's son?"

Ilia: "It's true, he is Helena Wyver's son. I saw a picture of her."

Sienna 'on scroll': "Oh my god. This is the best new heard about her in a while."

Ilia: "It's more than that, it appears he's in heat and it turns out that even 'mating' won't relive it. He has a special heat."

Sienna 'on scroll': "Is that so? Then it's about time we meet him, I'm on my way. Stay hidden until I arrive."

Ilia: "Yes ma'am."

........she hangs up and she stays in the abandoned building and she waits until Sienna Khan arrives........

Winter P.O.V

........in Atlas Winter was walking down the hallway and she sees a White Fang soldier being taken away and she hears laughing from two soldiers.......

Atlas Soldier 1: "Do you actually believe what he said?"

Atlas Soldier 2: "I'm not sure, a Werewolf Faunus; that's gotta be a joke right."

.........this interested her, she never heard of anything related to that. She just knew about regular Faunuses, but this was a first........

Atlas Soldier 2: "But, at least we captured a whole bunch of soldiers. It was just one guy that took out all of them."

Atlas Soldier 1: "And pretty much he also saved Winter's little sister and her team. And he's actually a student of Beacon Academy, and if that guy was a Werewolf Faunus, there is no way that is completely possible."

........Winter was now focused on this since Weiss was mentioned, she then continues walking and all night she had the words 'Werewolf Faunus' on her mind and if it's true she has only one person to confirm these kinds on things."

Winter: "I think it's about time I pay my sister a visit about this 'Werewolf Faunus'. This would be an amazing discovery, the first of a Faunus species. And I have instincts telling me that Weiss might know this guy."

To be continued.......

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and just to say again. Ilia and Sienna Khan will be in a lemon chapter together and I am here to announce that there is still about just a little bit more lemon chapters in this story,

Now with all that said, see y'all next time.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 12 5
This is my first story. I hope you enjoy it.
1.4K 20 15
(DISCONTINUED) "Don't claim that you know me, 'cause you know very well that I have seen through it all." ???:"Those words still echo in my mind. Gra...
3.5K 46 11
A Hunter and Huntress's semblance (and color) usually define them, however what happens if those things are stripped away? Follow the Journey of... W...
10.1K 396 37
Here is the third volume of this fanfiction. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing RWBY Series.) (Discla...