You've got that one thing

De harry_styleslove15

Sixteen year old Jeniffer Page moved to London to live with her Father. Her parents got into a divorse when s... Mai multe

You've got that one thing
Chapter 1 The curly haired boy
Chapter 2 Dont forget me
Chapter 3 Years passed, Didnt last
Chapter 5 Everything about you
Chapter 6 The rest of the gang
Chapter 7 Christmas shopping
Chapter 8 The perfect christmas
Chapter 9 New years special.
Chapter 10 Everything went wrong.
Chapter 11 Did you love me?
Chapter 12 World, here i come
Chapter 13 First time back in america
Chapter 14 Valentine's day
Chapter 15 The happiest place on earth.
Chapter 16 Mommy im home.
Chapter 17 What has been forgotten
Chapter 18 Stuck in the alley way.
Chapter 19 I <3 Florida
Chapter 20 Daddy I love you...
Chapter 21 Therapy session.
Chapter 22 Birthday bash
Chapter 23 Keeping secrets.
Chapter 24 Back to normal
Chapter 25 Happily ever after

Chapter 4 Crying for you

735 8 0
De harry_styleslove15

I woke up in the morning with a massive headache from crying. My hair was a mess so i brushed threw my curly long hair then put it in a bun. I went down stairs and saw Angel. She was on the phone and she had a happy look on her face but her other hand was rubbing her head from being hangover.

"Okay, thank you soo much mom. Bye, J my mom just got us one direction tickets and backstage passes for tonight. I have to go home and get ready ! " She said stil rubbing her head but with excitment. "Ill be at your house at $ so we can take your car okay?" I just knodded my head , she grabbed her dress and went home. I didnt mind her borrowing my clothes cause she gives it back . Honestly i didnt want to go cause that just means i have to see Harry , but i didnt want my best friend to be up set with me. I went up stairs to go find something to where. I picked a tank top that said be your own anchor with a leather jacket on top, white skinnies with a gold chain  and black heals. I let my curls out and put my hair in a braid. I did my eye shadow which actually turned out pretty nice. Angel walked knocked on the door so i yelled for her to come in. I walked down stairs.

"Geez J, were going to a One direction concert not some heavy metal concert." She said looking at my style. She made it pretty clear that were going to a one direction concert cause she had a i love one direction shirt on with some shorts and red vans. Her eye shadow was blue and orange. She let her blonde wavy hair just stay the same.

"Well you know , im not much of a fan Angel so yea lets go."  I said , i grabbed my bag and keys and headed out. We got into the car and drove off. When we got to the stadium, there were so many girls screaming with posters. I chuckled a bit.  The lights  got dark which made the girls scream louder. I didnt really pay much attention to the concert. Angel was screaming her head off next to me. The boys were just singing every where. I looked up once at Harry. He saw me and had a really suprised look on his face. He almost missed his solo im WMYB.  Its like he was singing to me. He couldnt take his eyes off me. A lot of girls noticed and looked at me. Angel noticed as well and just gave me a blank stare. The concert ended and the boys went back stage.Which means that its time for us to meet them. Angel was freaking out.

"OMG OMG OMG , were really going to meet them. Ugh Nialls beautiful irish accent, Zayns hot looks, Liams manly voice, Louis funny ways and Harrys curly hair. Arent you excited J?" She said to me as we walked down the hall.

"Yea im super excited Angel. never been so excited in my life" I said sacasticly. We walked up to a door where security guards were.

"Do you have the vip passes girls?" He said to me. We showed him the pass. " Hold on the boys are getting dress right now . Just wait here" He said. In a minute im going to have to meet Harry again. I dont know what im going to do. Ill just try to avoid him as much as possible.

"Okay girl, you may go in now." The guard said. Angel went in first of course.

"Oh my god, Its one direction. HI!" Angel said . They all stood up at once, there were only 4 out of 5 members.

"Hello, im Niall." A blonde boy said walking up to me.

"My name is Jennifer but people just call me J" I said to him shaking his hand.

"You dont look like a fan of ours." A boy that looked pretty mature. Must have been Liam.

"Yea , not to be mean its just i dont really listen to your guys music. Im more of like Christina Perri or All time low" I said. I felt like someone was staring at my so i looked behind Liam and saw a boy with hair spiked up  looking at me from top to bottom.

"Thats okay love, My name is Liam by the way." He said smiling at me . I just smiled back. The one who was looking at me.

"Hi, Im Zayn, I must say you look really nice." He said giving me a smile i didnt really care for guys like him. I just smiled back and looked away.

"WEll , hellooo, Im louis . Have you seen this pigeon ? His name is kevin." He said . I laughed a bit.

"Im sorry i havent seen him but if i did ill call you. " I said winking. Angel went to Zayn and they sat on the couch and talked. I was talking to Liam about music and how i was in a band then suddenly Harry came out of the changing room. I turned once and saw him staring at me.

"Hey Harry, This J and thats Angel." Liam said. Harry's eyes widen.

"Your J? The one at the club? Jennifer... I cant believe you couldnt tell me that I danced with you at the club?" He said with rage . "Is that why you ran out of the club? To get away from me?" I stopped Harry giving him an angry look.

"HARRY , SO WHAT IT WAS ME , I DIDNT EVEN KNOW TILL I TURNED AROUND. I LEFT CAUSE I NEVER WANTED TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN. YOU BROKE MY HEART HARRY. YOU LEFT ME HERE AND YOU SAID YOU WOULDNT FORGET ABOUT ME BUT YOU DID FOR TO FUCKING YEARS." I said . Tears rolled down my face but i was still yelling at him. I saw his face changed. His head faced down. Everyone stopped what they were doing giving me a suprised look.

"Harry? This is Jennifer, the girl you keep talking about?" Louis said to Harry. I stood there with a confused look. Harry talked about me?

"Yes this is her..." He said looking ashamed.

"How come you talked about me Harry?" I said to him stopping the tears in my eyes.

"Well ever since we formed into a group Harry wouldnt stop talking about you. He says stuff like how much me misses you and how scared he was to contact you cause he thought you forgot him." Louis said. Harry went to go sit down on the couch with his hands on his head like he was thinking. He ran his hands threw his hair.

"Still , that gives him no right to have forgotten about me. Louis i dont think you understand this but i was in love with him. He was the first boy i fell so deeply inlove with but he just left me and didnt even have any contact with me. I promised myself that i never want to fall in love because im afraid that my is going to be crushed again because of that idiot." I said pointing at Harry. I felt sort of bad saying all this but he really did hurt me.

"Jen, you dont understand how much i missed you. I was in love with you two since i saw you . Dont you remember that the day we went to the park? How much fun we had? Im sorry i didnt have much contact with you. I was mostly at rehersal and i didnt know if you moved on from me. Jen, i really missed you please believe it when i say that. I didnt want to hurt you but you told me to follow my dreams and i did but you know what i didnt get threw x-factor but i met these guys who are also part of my life now. You need to grow up and except the fact that I followed my dream for you and i missed you. Please Jen just give me one more chance. " Harry said amost tearing up holding my hand. I didnt want to think. I loved him so much and i still sort of did. I cant just blow him off and look like a total bitch.

"Fine Harry, But i swear to god if you break my heart one more time, Im done." I said to him. " But were going to start off slow okay? Still need to adjust my self." I said to him.

"Thank you so much Jen. I missed you so much." He said giving me a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek. He smiled at me like he used to which gave me butterflies in my tummy.

"YAY we got a happy couple." Jumping up and down.

"Whoa there cowboy, I didnt say we were a couple." I said to louis smiling. Harry had a sad look on his face.

"Harry i told you were taking it slow, we never really were in a relationship anyways "  I said to Harry. then the security gaurd told us we had to go.

"Um they will be staying with us tonight." Liam said. The guard knodded his head and closed the door.

"Wait were staying tonight?" Angel said smiling.

"Well what better way to get to know each other and since Harry and Jen or J here wants a fresh start we can all go watch films." Liam said

"How about we go to my house and you guys can stay over there." I suggested. I think it would be nice cause i have two empty rooms, and a couch so they can sleep. We all went to the car.

"I dont think i can fit all of you in one car since my car only fits 5 people and well theres seven of us?"

"How about me, niall zayn and Angel ride in the limo while Louis and Harry take your car" Liam said. I said okay as we all part ways. The boys put there bag of stuff in the trunk and hopped in my car. Harry sat in the front with me while Louis sat in the back. Harry looked at me while was driving and laughed.

"What?" I said smiling at him.

"Nothing, its just i remember driving you to your house and now your driving us to your house. You've really grown Jen." He said.

"Well i did get my lisence and my dad got me a car so you know just been driving a lot." I said concentrating on driving. Louis was dancing to the music on the radio. Hes like a little boy. When we got to the house we waited for the rest of the guys to get here. When they did i opened the door to let them in. Harry was last to go in. I told them that they can put their stuff down then showed them to their room. Zayn and Angel were staying in my dads old room and Liam,Louis and Niall are staying in the guest room since theres three beds. I told Harry to sleep on the couch but he ignored me and went into my room.

"Harry i said couch not my room" I said to him smiling. He picked me up and put me on the bed.

"Dont be such a party pooper , You know you want me sleeping with you. " he said. Our faces were inches apart. I looked into those green eyes. I missed those green eyes so much. He leaned in closer but before he could ever tried to kiss me i pushed him away and told him i had to get dressed. He just sat there on the bed watching me.

"Harry im serious , i need to get dressed." I said to him with a little giggle.

"Why dont you get dressed in the bathroom and i stay here and change" He said winking at me . That actually wasnt a bad idea. I grabbed my pj's and locked myself in the bathroom. I washed off my makeup and took off my clothes .I put on my gray shirt and black shorts and put the dirty clothes in the hamper. I walked out not knowing if Harry was still changing which he was cause as soon as i open the door He was putting on his shirt. My eyes were attached to his toned abs.

"Close your mouth , your gonna catch flies babe." He said smiling. My face turned red. I jumped on the bed waiting for him. He jumped on top of me .

"Harry, Your-crushing-me. " i said to him kicking and punch while i was laughing. He stopped and looked in to my eyes. I covered my face with my hands dont wanting him to see my bare face.

"Why cover natural beauty." He said taking my hands aways from my face. He just stared into my eyes. I couldnt take it anymore i really wanted to kiss him so i crashed my lips onto his. Oh how i missed his soft warm lips on mine. We stopped kissing and went to the stairs. He thought it would be nice to carry me down the stairs. I jumped on his back letting my legs dangle around his waist and my arms around his neck. He grabbed my legs so that i wont fall. I rest my chin on his shoulder. He turned his head and kissed me on the cheek. Everyone else ran downstairs in there pj's and sat on the sofa.

"So what kind of movie do you want to watch? Niall said.

Louis pulled out the grudge and put it in. I honestly hated that movie but maybe it would bring me and Harry closer. I wanted to move slow with Harry but it seems like we just cant. I was so in love with this guy. Just a few hours ago i hated him , not wanting to see him ever but now im just so happy to be with him. I cuddled up by Harry putting my head on his cheast. I was so scared . Harry wrapped his arms around me . I covered myself up with a blanket. I was actually really tired and accentally fell asleep on Harry. I woke up around 3 in the morning in my bed with Harry sleeping next to me with his arms wrapped his arms around me. I guess he carried me to bed last night. I felt safe in his arms and just went back to sleep.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

5.6K 201 61
(Fanfic of Harry Styles. 1D included😉) DISCLAIMER: I didn't focus on the timing and what not, so if I add something dumb or something that just does...
23 0 10
"Harry.. I just can't do this anymore.. It's not working between us." I slowly whispered to him. "What!? How can you say that? Things have been going...
102K 2.7K 30
So the last we saw of Harry and Rachel was Rachel getting forced to married to Thomas and Harry not getting to the wedding on time. Harry had got a l...
118K 1.9K 36
[COMPLETED] and still in the process of editing :) Chloe, that was her name. Just Chloe nothing else, she was an Orphan she didn't know where her pa...