Goddess// Rebekah Mikaelson

By NaomiTheWriterr

NOT EDITED This is a girlxgirl story. If your not cool with that then leave.... please (I realize that seeme... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
VIIII
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXVIIII
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII

XX

5.9K 115 9
By NaomiTheWriterr

3rd Person Pov

"Who is Eos?" Klaus asked Jerome. Magically, a book appeared into Jerome's hand.

"Everything we know about Eos is in this book, I would stay and explain but the rest of Mania's army and I need to find Mania, we know Eos has her somewhere we just don't know where, could be here, Olympus, the Underworld.." he trailed on. Rebekah gasped.

"The Underworld? Like hell?" She asked. What if her love was stuck in hell with some titaness?

"Yes, well I have to go. Good luck." He said. The book sat on the table and Rebekah immediately went to it. The others gathered around her. The book opened up by its self, to the correct page.

"Oh great it's in Greek." Klaus said sarcastically. Then it translated to English.

"Oh shit wad up." He said surprised at the book. Rebekah read aloud.

"Eos, a titan goddess of dawn, sister of Helios, and lover of Mania, goddess of Death, insanity and, madness. Although she was a lover, she also used her partners for power and for the destruction of Olympus." Rebekah read. She rubbed her tear stained face.

"Lover." Is what stood out the most to Rebekah. How was this possible?

"Well now we know why she has her. We just have to find where." Elijah said. He saw his sisters distressed face and held her comfortingly.

"W-what if Mania is hurting with her. What if Eos has killed her?" Rebekah questioned him. Of course he didn't know the answer but, he had to make his sister feel better.

"She's alive Rebekah, I promise. Mania will come back to you unharmed." He said rubbing her arm.

The book then flipped to another page. It showed of hidden rooms and portals to get to places.

"Does this book hear us?" Klaus asked.

"It must, it's helped us only through our speech." Elijah said. Rebekah leaned forward and read.

"Hidden rooms and small mystical worlds are ways for Olympian's to hide on Earth. Most olympians can't stay on Earth due to the reverse immortality curse. But, if an Olympian created a room, their immortality shall be restored once the Olympian enters it." She read.

"So, Eos May have a hidden room here on Earth?" Klaus asked. Rebekah's hopes shot through the roof.

"Yes, That has to be it. I don't think it show us this otherwise. Ok, how do I find one of these rooms?" Rebekah asked the book. It flipped a page and talked about a locator device.

"How the hell are we going to get one of those? Didn't mania say that all Olympian items, weapons, or devices destroyed here or taken to Olympus?" Klaus asked. Rebekah nodded. Her hopes were going down again and she just wanted to find her love.

"Wait, we can make one. All we need is the blood of an Olympian and a compass." Elijah said, pointing to the instructions.

"There is a dead one behind Mania's house." Rebekah said perking up. They all smiled at each other and sped off taking the book with them.

~~~~~

Mania's Pov

"I know I asked this, but why now? I still don't understand. You could have any girl, any Olympian yet you come for me. Artemis and you would have been perfect." I said sitting by the door. She sat up on the bed. She smirked and shrugged.

"She could never get me off, you on the other hand, could make me have leg shaking orgasms." She said, shivering at the thought.

"Your doing this, for sex? Why am I not surprised." I said shaking my head. I couldn't believe this.

"Oh please, does this Rebekah girl actually satisfy you. Does she bring you to the edge of breaking and leave you there until you can't even walk?" She asked. I only glanced at her.

"Yes actually, she gets me off fantastically. More than you ever did." That made Eos's smirk drop. She groaned and turned away from me. Finally some peace and fucking quiet.

~~~~~
3rd Person Pov

All of them walked past Mania's house and into the open field. Rebekah saw a person leaning over something, they seemed to be crying.

They must've heard the Mikaelson's coming because they spun around with a bow and arrow aimed at them.

"You, you fucking pathetic vampires. Look what you've done." He said. Rebekah looked to see Artemis's dead body. Apollo stood there.

"It wasn't us, it was Eos." Elijah said. Trying to keep Apollo from shooting them. Apollo looked at them unsure.

"Eos wouldn't kill Artemis, she-"

"Come on Apollo, Eos killed Artemis because she was going to tell Mania you two were working with Bonnie to kill me. Now she has taken Mania. Please Apollo, help us get her back and you can avenge your sister." Rebekah pleaded. Apollo put down his bow and saw the sincerity on Rebekah's face.

"Ok. I'll help you. Eos has a hidden room near here, I'll take you there but I will not face her yet. She's to strong." Apollo said. They nodded and Apollo started to open a portal.

~~~~

Mania's Pov

"Fuck!" I heard Eos yell. She snapped her clothes back on -finally- and I looked towards her.

"What happened?" I asked my head was up against the wall bored.

"That stupid god Apollo, he's helping your vampire friends. I have to get rid of him now, maybe I'll see your little girlfriend and kill her too." She smirked. I appeared in front of her as fast as lightning. I grabbed her throat and started choking her.

"Touch her and you won't live to see another day. You forget I am also a god, this room makes me even more stronger, your lucky I don't crush your windpipe and leave you to suffocate." I threatened her. She clawed at my hand and I threw her across the room. As long has Apollo got here in time I could distract Eos from leaving. She groaned and got up her bookcase was destroyed and in pieces.

"I didn't think you had that in you, it kinda turns me on." She said smirking. I glared at her and stood in front of the door that she needed to leave. I just glared at her and I saw her am a sun ray at me. I managed to barely dodge it.

"Oh Mania, a little sunshine never hurt anyone." She said.

"Tell that to Artemis with the hole in her chest." I said and Launched my self at her. I tackled her and picked up a piece of wood and attempted to stab her with it. She moved quickly and kicked me off. I hit the wall and slid to the floor. I felt the wind get knocked out of me.

"How about some old fashioned hand to hand combat sword edition." She said and pulled out a sword from her back. I got up and reached behind me feeling it. I pulled it out and twirled it.

"Your on bitch."

~~~~
3rd Person Pov

"What do you mean you can't find it?" Klaus asked Apollo. He turned away from the empty field.

"I swear it was just here. I don't detect any cloaking spells so-"

"That's because she didn't make one, we did." Out of nowhere Bonnie, Damon, Stefan, and Elena stepped out. Klaus groaned.

"Of course, why am I not surprised?" He said aloud. Rebekah wanted to scream in frustration.

"Please, this one time can't you just let us save her. I'll do anything, please just let me get her back." Rebekah pleaded with them. Damon smirked.

"Anything?" He asked. Rebekah gulped and nodded. She knew it wouldn't be good but she also knew she'd have Mania back.

"No Rebekah, they are just going to try to kill you for making Elena a vampire." Elijah said preventing his sister from going to the Salvatore's. Apollo felt the cloaking spell was coming from the witch.

"Why do you protect Eos?" He asked her. She looked at him, she was a little surprised a god was talking to her.

"She wants to help Elena. She says she can make her human again." Bonnie answered.

"Eos is a titan, a goddess of Dawn. How will she cure your friend? Will she burn away the vampirism with some sunshine?" He asked. Bonnie started to doubt the god they were trying to protect.

"Eos doesn't want to help you Elena, she wants Mania and she wants to take over Earth. Is your humanity more important that all of humanity?" Rebekah asked her. Elena looked away and Rebekah hesitantly stepped forward. She help the book in her hands.

"Take this, it will tell you Eos's true motives." She said. Elena took it.

"Come on Damon, this isn't our fight, not now." She tried convincing her boyfriend. He reluctantly nodded and they all sped away. The shield went down and we could see a small house.

"Eos and Mania are inside, it's pretty ugly. Be careful. My Zeus protect you all." Apollo said and disappeared. Rebekah immediately went up to the house but Elijah and Klaus stopped her from entering right away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 4.3K 80
(rewriting) ˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐨𝐟-𝐚-𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝. 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞. ...
48.7K 1.7K 10
Mystic Falls show up in Hogwarts in the early 2000s. The wizards and witches of Hogwarts are forced to stay as they watch the lives of Niklaus Mikael...
12.2K 346 12
"They call me the Fallen Goddess, not because I fell from Heaven. That was my father. They call me that, because when I do fall, everyone does at som...
265K 5.1K 67
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...