mamas angel |Odell Beckham|

By theeinterlude__

even the good girls can make bad decisions. More

•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
I want to share my joy
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
August Alsina Concert
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty one•
•twenty two•
•twenty four•
• twenty five •
•twenty six•
•twenty seven•
•twenty eight•
•twenty nine•
•thirty•
•thirty one•
•thirty two•
•thirty three•
• thirty four •
•thirty five•
•thirty six•
• thirty seven •
Collide
•thirty eight•
•Thirty nine•
•fourty•
•fourty one•
•fourty two•
•fourty three•
#1
•fourty four•
•fourty five•
•fourty six•
•fourty seven•
•fourty-eight•
•fourty-nine•
•fifty•
•fifty one•
•fifty two•
..
•fifty three•
New books.
••
The end..

•twenty three•

6K 241 86
By theeinterlude__

••
Justine•

I moaned and clenched my eyes shut as Chris's tongue swirled over my pearl. I placed both of my hands on the top of his head and pushed him down while keeping a grip on his low cut curls.

I'm sure as hell he cant breath but it feels all to good right now for me to let go. His tongue slipped into my slit causing me to shriek his name.

Honestly I don't know how we got to this exact moment but in no way or form am I about to stop him.

He opened up his eyes and looked up at me as I bit my lip staring back down. His hands gripped my thighs pushing them all the way back behind my ears. Giving him more access; soon enough my legs started to quiver and I shivered feeling a tingle in the pit of my stomach. My mouth created a 'O ' shape letting him know I was cuming. "Chrissss shit..mmmmfuck"

He smirked then licked my juices up from around his plump lips. He crawled on top of me kissing my lips and I kissed back with the same amount of energy.

He pulled me by my legs to the end of the bed then rested his head in the crook of my neck and pushed himself at my entrance I bit my lip opening my legs wider.

He grunted after pushing all the way in my nails pierced into his back. It had been a minute since we had sex so my body had to get used to his size again. I scratched at his back as he moved in and out of me slowly but hard and deep "Fuck" he groaned.

I arched my back off the bed once he hit my g-spot, he noticed my reaction and kept hitting that same spot. "I love you" he moaned planting a kiss on my neck.

I clenched onto the sheets trying to keep composure but it was impossible. "I lo-ove you too, I love you so much" I wrapped one arm around his neck pulling him closer.

••

I turned over in the bed not feeling Chris's arms around me anymore. I sat up and looked around and he wasn't in the bed.

Hearing the sound of light sniffles coming from the bathroom I confusedly sat up throwing Chris's shirt on that laid on the bed. I got up tip-toeing to the bathroom, I knocked on the door pressing my ear against it.

"Chris are you okay?"  I asked.

He cleaned his throat and I heard him sniffle "I'm alright ma' get in bed I'm bout to come back"

"But I heard you crying..open the door"

"Justine" He sighed.

"Please" I pouted

I heard him stand up and walk to the door then unlock it. She looked up at his tall  figure and grabbed his face pulling him down.

"Bab— Chris why are you crying?" I asked frowning.

"I'm fine ma I just need a minute" He looked away.

I grabbed his chin pulling it down making him look at me "No tell me what's wrong?" I wiped his face with my thumbs  "You took your medicine right?" My first thought was that he wasn't taking his medicine regularly again causing his emotions to spiral.

He chuckled sitting on the side of the tub "Do you think I'm crazy?"

I walked over to the tub standing in front of him "No, you're not crazy Chris don't say that"

"You sure?" His voice cracked, and I felt my heart break into a million pieces. " Cause I feel crazy, I know I am. I can feel myself getting worse everyday and every minute. The voices are overpowering they're telling me to do shit I don't want to do" He cried. "My head hurts so bad I just want it to stop"

"Voices? What voices Chris?"  I asked tears streaming down my face, I had never heard Chris bring up something about voices.

"They've always been in here" He tapped his head with two fingers "But now it's like they're taking over and I can't control it, I've tried everything"

"Why you ain't tell me?"

"I was already fucking up and if I told you, you probably would've left" He said staring up at me.

I shook my head "No I wouldn't do that to you, you know that. What do the voices tell you to do?"

"They tell me to hurt you" He said looking down, I felt a wave of fear hit me and he noticed "But I don't want to, I promise you I don't want to" He quickly said as his sobs became more aggressive.

I pulled him into a hug letting him cry into my stomach and caressed  the back of his head in attempt to calm him down. "You're not going to hurt me Chris it's okay, we just have to get you some more medic—"

"Nah, I ain't taking no more of that shit! What I have already is already making me sick.

"We have to do something to make these voice go away" I tried to reason but he wasn't having it.

"All I need is you man"

"I'm here baby, I'm here"  I sniffed not even caring that I called him baby. No matter what Chris was my man and I was gonna stick by him together or not. "Let's go back to bed okay? We can talk more in the morning does that sound good?" I asked

"Yeah"

He got up and we went into the bedroom and over to the bed. He laid down and I got beside him and held him as tight as I could vice versa. I rested my  head on his chest and listened to him lightly sniffle until they turned into snores.

His heartbeat filled my ears and I  just let tears fall freely from my eyes. It was hurting me deeply that I couldn't do anything to really help Chris, I was more upset that he had to battle this in the first place.

That's when I came to realization that Chris's injury couldn't have caused all this, Chris had multiple mental health issues.

Maybe he's always been like this..

••

The morning sunlight beamed through Chris's window causing me to wake up. I yawned removing Chris's arms from around my waist so I could use the restroom.

Once I did my business I went over to his dresser to find some clothes to wear. It was freezing in his apartment for some reason so the shirt and boxers I had on did nothing for me.

"What you doing?" Chris mumbled from the bed while wiping the crust out his eyes.

I pulled out a pair of his joggers along with socks slipping them on "I'm cold"

He sat up stretching "Lemme cut the heat on" He walked out the room and came back a few seconds later while I slicking my hair into a bun.

I needed it redone badly but I simply didn't have the time or money. College was definitely not cheap, I sighed just throwing it up since it wasnt cooperating with the gel.

"Chris stop staring at me" I said feeling his eyes on me.

He didn't say anything but went into the bathroom.

I  walked out the bedroom and into his kitchen looking for things to make breakfast with. He had the basic necessities so I decided to whip something up really quick.

Cracking five eggs I scrambled them since we both liked it that way then put some bacon in the oven. I had a craving for pancakes so I got some mix from his pantry and went to work.

After making the batter I added in some chocolate chips before cooking them on the pan. Just as I started to plate the food Chris came out the room.

He walked behind me opening the fridge grabbing a water.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

He nodded sitting down so I  placed his plate in front of him

"Thank you"

"Mhm" I sat.

We ate quietly until I decided to break the ice "Can we talk?"

"About?"

I rolled my eyes "Last night"

"I don't wanna talk about it honestly" He placed a spoonful of eggs in his mouth.

I furrowed my eyebrows  "How do you expect me to be here for you and help you if you barely tell me shit?"

"Just leave it alone aight? I'm done talking." He said looking up at him.

I glared at him before standing up and throwing the rest of my food out. I cleaned the mess I made before then went upstairs to collect my  things.

"Where you going?" Chris asked as I took his joggers off and slipped on my jeans, I ignored him placing on my jacket. "Justine" He called grabbing my arm.

"What" I snapped I didn't notice but tears were coming down my face.

He wiped them away with his thumbs "Why you crying?"

"Because I don't like what I saw last night Chris, and if you didn't realize when you hurt I hurt. I can't do this shit Chris, you're keeping stuff away from me and emotionally I can't take it okay"

He pulled me into his chest "I'm sorry aight, we can talk about it just stop crying"  My chest heaved up and down as I wiped my own tears away. "I wanna take you out" He said.

"Huh?"

"It's been a minute since we've been out together just to enjoy ourselves. You've been spending all your time in school and helping me so I just want to take you out so you can relax a lil"

"You don't have to thank me Chris, I do it because I care."

"But I want to" He smiled "Sooo?"

"I don't know"

"Please? Please please please" He pleaded kissing over my cheeks.

"Ew stop, I'm mad at you"

He continued on "Say you'll go"

"Okay okay"

"Here take this too" He reached into his pocket pulling out a hundred dollar bill and two twenty's.

"No" I raised an eyebrow "For what"

"I know you've been wanting to get your hair done so just take it aight" I huffed taking the money "Lemme walk you out"

He followed me out his apartment all the way to my car making sure I got in safely "Imma pick you up around seven okay?"

"Okay" I clicked my seatbelt.

From Chris's place I went straight to the hair salon and got my hair done in  under four hours. It was a vixen sew in with 24,26,28 inch jet black bone straight Peruvian bundles that came to the end of my waist. I could've did this myself but it would've taken way much longer.

"Thank you so much Rose." I said looking at my hair in the big vanity mirror.

"Anytime girl, let me now when you're ready to have your own chair at the shop you know you're always welcome"

I smiled getting up reaching in my wallet for the money Chris gave me "When school slows down maybe" I said giving Rose the exact amount I owed.

"Thanks love, have fun on your date"

I blushed "I wouldn't really call it a date but thanks"

I waved bye and made my way to my dorm to start getting ready for later.

Mira•

"Babe what you want to eat? You gotta eat something" Keith asked me as my head hung over the toilet.

I gagged almost throwing up again "I can't eat anything my stomach is knotting up and I won't be able to keep it down"

"The doctor said you need to at least keep fluids in you so we can try some soup alright?" He bent down to my level caressing my back.

I hiccuped wiping my face all this throwing up had me in tears.  "Okay"

"I'll be right back" He left out the bathroom and to the kitchen.

I sat by the toilet for a couple more minutes making sure I didn't have to throw up again. Once I was positive I was done  I brushed my teeth and washed my mouth out before crawling back into his bed.

Food poisoning was no joke, I literally felt horrible right now. Keith had to take me to the hospital last night because I was throwing up excessively to the point where it was only stomach acid coming up.

The doctor simply told me nothing was up with me and it was just food poisoning most likely from the place Keith and I had lunch at the other day.

I held my stomach feeling it cramp up, I was on my period as well just my luck right?

"I made you some Campbell's and put some toast on the side just incase you wanna at least try" He said bringing in some food.

"Thank you" I sighed grabbing the bowl and spoon slowly sipping the soup so it didn't come rushing up. "I'm sorry we had to cancel, I know you wasted money buying those tickets"

"It's really okay, your health comes first we can always reschedule"

Although I was kind of glad we weren't going I also felt bad because Keith really wanted me to meet his family and mom.

He sat on the bed lying next to me as I ate slowly he began rubbing my stomach which soothed the pain of my cramps. "You burning up" He spoke feeling my bare thigh.

"I know" I pouted "I wish this could be over with I hate being sick."

He was about to say something but I felt the soup rushing up so I quickly ran into the bathroom throwing it up. 

"You aight?!" He called out.

"Mhm" I hummed wiping off the corner of my mouth then flushing the toilet.

I sighed washing my hands and brushing my teeth once again then went back into the room.

"Who's do not reply?" Keith asked with my phone in his hand.

"Huh?" I asked as my eyes widened, I got in the bed and grabbed my phone seeing the text.

Do not reply🙄:We had time to cool off now I think it's time we talk I got a lot a shit to say to you. Let me know.

"Mira?" He snapped his finger.

"Y-Yeah?"

He stared at me skeptically "Who is it and what y'all got to talk about? Yall got a long ass message thread"

"Why you in my phone?" I asked.

"Why you avoiding the question" He sat up "Who is it?"

I bit the inside of my cheek "Just an old friend okay? Jeez"

"Don't lie to me, honesty is the key in this relationship"

I stared at him, I couldn't tell him it was Odell because it would just lead to a lot of questions and I was  NOT ready to tell him what happened yet..at all. "I'm not, its just an old friend from high school who I don't fuck with no more I guess she's in town" I lied.

"That's all you had to say Mi. I'm cool."He got up to take my plate to the kitchen.

I slapped my hands over my face, I really had to tell Keith what happened before it was too late.

—-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 359 43
Good
8.7K 242 20
⊙ Welcome to a web of secrets, lies, betrayal and sex. ⊙ Now, he towered over me, his presence commanding and imposing. "Stand up," he ordered, his d...
3.5K 171 48
WARNING: HIGHLY MATURE LANGUAGE! READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION! Diamond King is average, maybe even less than that. Arabia, Mississippi might be the m...
6.3K 266 15
One girl's hate leads to the other's downfall.