anxiety // cameron dallas

Por nashtypickles

Alexis Grier. Well the name explains it all. Or does it? Her older brother, Will, died a year ago, and she is... Más

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18

Chapter 7

187 6 0
Por nashtypickles

GRACE'S POV

Hayes. God I couldn't stop thinking about him. We've had a history.. But I felt as though he was letting me-us- start over. A clean slate. It may sound like things were moving quickly but to me it felt like an eternity. I'm not exactly complaining, I just think our communication could be a lot better. I think we are both a little confused, both lost, pained.

"Hayes?" I speak.

"Yeah Grace?" He continues to play with my hair, twirling the ends. My head was on his chest, and we were mindlessly watching tv. We were currently in my hotel room in Texas now. It's been two weeks since San Diego.

"Can we uh talk?" I ask, my breath a little shaky.

"Of course. What do you want to talk about?"

"Us. I want to talk about us. What are we? What is this?" I wonder, wanting an answer.

"I- I don't know to be honest." He confesses. I sigh a little.

"Me either."

"Grace, I like you. A lot more than you think. I just don't want to push you into doing anything you aren't comfortable with, or anything you don't want. We all know how that ends." He refers to our history.

"Hayes I like you too. You wouldn't be pushing me into anything or rushing things. I like you. I want you. No, I need you Hayes. You make me feel like everything is okay. I need you." I take his hand from my hair, squeezing it tightly. I look up to see him smiling. I go to kiss him on the cheek, but he surprises me by turning his face, so our lips connected. I was in shock, so didn't kiss back for a few seconds but eventually caught on. I felt him smile through the kiss, causing me to smile too. We break apart, and I snuggle into his chest, falling asleep quickly.

That night I had good dreams, and they had nothing to do with my brother.

***

I woke up alone, colder than I remember when I fell asleep. I look around the room for Hayes but don't see him. A few seconds later he came out of the bathroom shirtless, and my breathing hitched. Jesus...

"Morning" He smiles.

"Hey. Good morning." He climbs in next to me, pulling me in close. Hayes plays with my hair again, and kisses my forehead. "What time is it?" I ask, noticing the sun was pretty bright, shinning through the curtains. He laughs.

"Twelve." My eyes widen, and I hit him on the arm lightly.

"Hayes! You let me sleep till twelve?!" I exclaim. He laughs again.

"Sorry. You seemed kinda tired and I didn't want to wake you." He tells me. Then pinches me cheek lightly. "Plus you look adorable when your sleeping." I blush.

"Hayes" I whine.

"What? It's true. Wanna know something else?" I raise my eyebrows in response. "You look adorable when your laughing too." Oh god.

"Hayes don't." I sternly tell him.

"Don't what?" He asks innocently. I scoot away slowly and he follows me.

"Hayes."

"Grace." He smirks. Then begins attacking my stomach with his fingers, and I laugh uncontrollably.

"H-Hayes stop p-please" I manage in between laughs. He straddles me, still tickling my sides. He slowly stopped, suddenly inches from my face. He leans down and our lips touch. My heart fluttered as we kissed, only for a few seconds, but it was well worth it. His kisses were always slow, sweet and passionate, and I loved them.

"Grace." He pulls away. I open my eyes, staring into his bright blue eyes.

"Hayes." He doesn't say anything. He just rolls off of me, snuggling into me, an I turned my body so I was facing him.

That's how we spent the rest of the day. Fooling around, watching movies. I don't think I would have wanted to spend it any other way.

***

LEXI'S POV

"Wait she is coming to magcon right?" I ask Cam as we walked through the airport doors.

"Yeah. This is her first time meeting everyone." He squeezes my hand.

"Am I the only one who thinks it's weird that I've never actually met her in person?" I wonder out loud.

"No. I think it's weird." He laughs. We decide to wait at baggage claim, since she was already on her way through the airport anyways. I look around for her as people swarm through the area looking for there bags that were rotating on the machine.

"I found her." He whispers.

"How long has it been? You know like since you've seen her." I ask him as I see her grab her suitcase.

"Eh.. Around two months, maybe?.." My eyes widen.

"Kaitlyn!" Cameron shouts. Her head whips around, trying to figure out where we were. He waves his hand and she sees us. A huge smile spreads across her face and quickly makes her way over to us. She drops her bags and they embrace each other tightly. I stood there watching for a minute or two, until they pulled apart. Kate turns to me and I smile.

"Hey!" She greets me.

"Oh my god your even prettier in person!" I exclaim, and pull her in for a hug. "I can't believe I'm meeting you for the first time! With the amount of face timing we do, it's weird we have never met! I mean I've known Cam for a while and I've never met his own sister!" I blab on and on. She laughs.

"I know! I blame it all on Cameron but whatever." She jokes. Cameron puts his hands up defensively. We make our way to the car and head back to the hotel. We help with her bags and get into the elevator.

"Okay, your bunking with me, Mahogany, and Grace." I tell her, taking out my hotel card. The doors open and we walk down the hallway until we reach my room.

"Cam, go. We gotta let the girls mingle first." Kate orders her brother. He shrugs and heads next door to his room.

"Ladies, here she is!" I call. Shrieks are heard from inside the room as we walk through the door. Grace and Mahogany practically attack her. The four of us were pretty close, thanks to technology. We all face timed at least once a week, usually more than that, but this was the first time meeting her in real life. She was gorgeous. Green eyes, tan skin, tall, and has dark, almost black medium length hair.

We were all laughing and squealing until Matt came in.

"What is going on in here?" Then he gasps. "Are you guys having a sleep over! Cause if you are, I'll join." He smirks and I laugh.

"No Matt, we are not having a sleepover." Mahogany shoves him. He raises his hands in defense. Then he catches sight of Kaitlyn.

"Oh hey! Your Cameron's sister right? Is it Kaitlyn?" She nods.

"That's me. Hey." They shake hands and Grace and I giggle. He leaves, and we throw her stuff on her bed.

"Okay you have to meet the boys now." Grace takes her hand and drags her out of the room with Mahogany and I following after them.

"Boys, this is Cameron's sister, Kaitlyn." Grace introduces her to them.

"Kate. I prefer Kate." She corrects. Nash's eyes are glued to her. So were Jack J's. Hmm..

"So Kate. Cam talks about you a lot." Taylor mentions.

"Yeah I get that a lot." She smirks, shaking her head.

"So uh how old are you?" Nash questions.

"Sixteen." She smiles. He nods and looks down, smiling and biting his lip. We still weren't talking, I don't know why. I've tried making amends with him, but he won't talk to me. It was so frustrating.

"Anyways, so this is your first time at Magcon right?" Gilinsky asks. She nods again.

"Okay well we are going to go help unpack.. So don't miss us too much." I wink at Cameron. He smirks and Jack Johnson teases him.

"Hey at least I got a girlfriend." I hear him. God I will never grow tired of hearing that.

"So.. How are things with Cameron?" Kate smirks.

"Good. Like really good." I laugh. "He asked me to be his girlfriend last week." I blush hard. The girls squeal.

"Oh my god! How? What did he do? Tell me everything!" Kaitlyn giggles. I sigh, remembering the day clearly.

*flashback*

"Come on I won't mess you up this time" Cameron begs.

"Promise?"

"I promise." He agrees. I take a deep breath, and dive into the water. My hands walk across the sand for a few seconds until I need air. He claps and I bow when I stand again. Cam walks towards me, and stops when he is only a few inches away. We intertwine our fingers together, and an idea pops into my head as he leans down to meet my lips with his. Right when he was about to kiss me, I pulled my hands from his and dive into the water, swimming away quickly. When I thought I was far enough away, I break through the surface. Cameron is no where to be found.

"Cameron?" Arms grab me by the waist and I scream. Cameron. "Jesus Cameron!" I squeal. He spins me around and his wet lips crash onto mine. This kiss was a little more lustful then usual, but amazing all the same. Minutes later, he detaches his lips from mine.

"Lex?" He asks, nervousness written in his eyes.

"Yeah Cam?" My breathing is ragged from the intense kiss.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He stares into my eyes with his hazel ones.

"I'd be a fool if I said no." I laugh. He grins, picking me up and I attach my legs around his torso. We kiss again, more passionate this time. I'm his girlfriend. He is my boyfriend. We are a couple. Two people. Together. Wow.

*end of flashback*

I spill all of the details to my three best friends, and they sigh dreamily when I'm finished.

"You know who I got my eyes on?" Kaitlyn smirks.

"Who?" We all gasp. She leans in.

"Nash." I make a sour face.

"Ew! You like my brother!?" I spat.

"You like mine." She snaps back. I mentally face palm myself.

"Okay you got me there." I giggle.

"Who are you with M?" Kate nudges Mahogany lightly. Her cheeks flush.

"Jacob." I gasp.

"I knew Jox was real." She shoves me and we laugh.

"So what do you guys want to do today?" Grace asks, as we unpack Kaityn's stuff. I shrug.

"Ask the boys." Mahogany suggests. I agree and walk next door to see if they had any ideas.

"Hey what do you guys plan on doing today?" I question, finding Cameron, heading over to sit with him. He motions me to sit on his lap. I do, and look around the room for answers. As I lean back into Cameron, Taylor speaks.

"Penny boarding?" He suggests. I smile, pleased with the idea and then frown.

"Kaitlyn doesn't know how" Cameron takes the words out of my mouth.

"I'll teach her." Nash pipes up. I shrug.

"Okay. I'll go tell the girls." I give Cam a kiss on the cheek and leave the room.

"Someone's eager!" Carter laughs at my brother. I shake my head and walk back into my hotel room.

"Get your shoes on, we're going penny boarding." I order them.

"I don't know how." Kaitlyn pouts.

"Nash volunteered teach you." I practically gag. Her eyes light up.

"Really?" I nod in response. Her smile grows. I trade my comfy shorts and loose t-shirt for jean shorts and Taylor's tie-dye tank top with him on it. I slip on my Vans, and walk out, deciding to wait for the other girls in Cameron's room. I knock just in case, and I heard someone yell 'come in'.

"Hey. You ready to go?" Cameron greets me at the door, throwing his arm around me.

"Yup. Just waiting for everyone else. Do you have my penny board?" I look up at him.

"Yeah the floral one right?" He pulls away, walking across the room to his suitcase. I nod yes. He grabs both of our boards and hands me mine.

"Are you losers ready yet?" I ask to nobody in particular.

"Yeah are you?" Hayes quizzes.

"Yeah." I answer, sticking my tongue out at him. He mocks my actions and I shake my head, smiling at our dysfunctional relationship.

"Okay let's go!" I hear Grace call from the hallway. We all cram into the elevator, penny boards in hands.

"Let's go!" Shawn runs out of the hotel, a few of us running after him. Kaitlyn was borrowing one of Mahogany's boards, and was hanging back a bit with Nash. I take Cameron's hand and run out the door, dragging him along. I put my board down, stepping onto it and pushing myself along the sidewalk with my legs and feet. I glanced behind me to see Nash trying to teach Kaitlyn how to skate board, and was failing miserably. Kate kept losing her balance but they looked happy so I didn't interfere.

"You okay Lex?" Cameron asks as we ride past strangers on the sidewalk. I nod.

We penny board to a few different places, some shops, Kate eventually got the hang of it, and then decide to head back and go in the pool. Cameron and I were behind the rest of the group, holding hands and laughing. We missed the elevator up, and he was trying to convince me that he could get upstairs faster than me using the stairs.

"Cameron that's 6 flights of stairs!"

"Okay we will only do three. We'll ride up to the third floor." He reasons. I shrug and the elevator door opens. He presses the number 3 button as the door close. We wait patiently until the doors open again. When they do, we jog to the stairs and open the door.

"Ready?" He questions.

I smirk. "I'm gonna beat your sorry ass." He laughs and raises his eyebrows.

"In your dreams, Grier."

"On your mark get set go!" I talk quickly and we rush up the stairs. He takes two steps at a time but I am faster then him so we are tied. It was harder since we had our penny boards, but I would say we were doing pretty well. Our breathing grew heavier as we reached the 5th floor, and Cameron was beating me. The last flight of stairs, I caught up to him, and we tied. He falls to the ground dramatically and I mimic his actions.

"Good work out." I laugh. He nods.

"Very." Now I stand up after a few minutes of laying on the ground and I put my arm out.

"Come on." He grabs my hand and I pull him up. We walk down the hallway hand in hand, and I'm smiling the whole time, just glad to have him next to me.

The rest of the group was leaving their rooms just as we reached the doors, and I told them we should be down soon.

"Get your suit on and come in here." Cameron orders me, closing the door. I grin and run inside to my suitcase. I smirk as I grab one of my suits, deciding to tease Cameron. No, I wasn't a slut, but this was his favorite bikini on me, he reminded me 10 times whenever I wore it. Once I was changed, I grab a hotel towel from the bathroom and slide on flip flops, walking out of my hotel room and into Cameron's. He scared me when I walked in because his arms snaked around my wait as soon as the door shut.

"God Cameron." I gasp. He begins leaving a trail of kisses along my neck and I blush uncontrollably. I spin around and our lips meet. It begins to get heated and Cameron pushes me against the wall.

"Jump." He demands me in between kisses. I do as I'm told and he walks to the bed, never breaking apart. Cameron lays me down on his bed, and straddles my waist, deepening the kiss. His hands roam my sides, and almost reach the bottom of my bathing suit top, when the door clicks. He pulls away , rolling off of me quickly and Carter walks in.

"I uh just forgot a towel." He grabs his towel awkwardly, obviously knowing he interrupted something. I feel the heat rise to my face as he walks out of the room slowly. I take that as a sign to head down to the pool.

"Come on Cam. They're probably wondering where we are" I giggle, grabbing my towel and phone. He chuckles, doing the same as me.

When we get down to the pool Matt whistles.

"I heard Carter interrupted some intimacy" Taylor calls, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up Taylor." I blush, and jump in the water. When I pop up at the surface, I swim to my friends who were stunting in the pool, away from the boys. Grace was in the middle with Kate and Mahogany on either side. They kept dropping Grace, and trying again.

"Have you asked the boys to help? They're stronger you know." I state as I helped Grace up.

"I never though of that." Kaitlyn let go of Grace's foot and she fell backwards.

"Hey boys get over here" I call.

"What's up?" Jack G questions when they reached us.

"We need your help stunting." I confess.

"What the hell is stunting?" Shawn asks in confusion.

"We'll show you" Grace replies. Mahogany stands in the back in case Grace falls, while Kate and I stand on either side of her, arms out, and both of us hand our hands intertwined. Grace steps onto my hands first, using our shoulders for balance.

"5, 6, 7, 8" Kaitlyn counts Grace in. She steps onto Kaitlyn's hands and we lift her up a little higher. She stands up for a few seconds, until she drops down, Kate and I unable to hold her much longer. Grace is really skinny but our hands were wet and she slipped.

"See the dilemma?" Mahogany motions her hands towards Grace who was wiping the water away from her eyes.

"Okay so what are we supposed to do?" Matt quizzes.

"Okay so... Gilinsky, you stand here," I point to the left side of Kaitlyn. "And Cameron you stand there" I point to the right side of Kaitlyn. They do as told, and Kaitlyn pipes up.

"Now Taylor, stand behind me." She demands.

"Jacob, you stand on my right, Aaron stand on my left and Matt you stand behind me." I say.

"Johnson you stand here and Shawn you stand here, with Carter behind me." Grace tells them. Once we were all set up, we made sure that Grace, Kaitlyn and I were all standing in a straight line with Grace in the middle. We explained how to hold us up; Kaitlyn and I being held up by our group holding our legs and Grace by her feet.

"I'll count you guys in. Oh and Hayes and stand in front in case they fall forward." Mahogany says grabbing her phone to take a picture. "Ready?" They boys nod. "5, 6, 7, 8" She yells. I am lifted off the pool floor and out of the water, as Jacob, Matt and Aaron held me up. I lift my arms and link my hand with Graces, as she does the same to Kaitlyn. "Now smile!" Mahogany calls.

"Okay how do we get you guys down?" Matt breathes a little heavy.

"Make a basket with your arms like this" she grabs Hayes's arms and demonstrates.

"Ready, and drop." Grace calls out. I fly in the air for a minute until I am caught by Jacob and Aaron.

"That is stunting, boys." I smile.

"Damn stunting is fun, let's do it again!" Carter laughs. The boys all nod in agreement. I give the girls a weird look, but we do it again anyways.

***

We had spent a few hours stunting, swimming and fooling around until we decided to go out to dinner. The girls and I wanted to get upstairs first so we ran ahead and Grace closed the door before they could catch up.

"So you and Cameron" Grace wiggles her eyebrows and my face turns red.

"Yeah yeah"

"What happened?" Grace gasps and I blush harder.

"Uh, things um just kinda uh got..." I searched for the word in my head. "Uh heated." The elevator doors open and I run out, already knowing how they would react.

"Oh my god! Alexa Grier get your ass back here!" Kaitlyn yells as they run after me. When they come into the room, I am pounded by questions. I just shake my head and smile. They will never know.

sorry I haven't really been consistent with updating :/ but I'm working really hard to write it, so yeah. anyway I hope you like it :)
-Kate

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

343K 4.8K 85
#2 in Hayes Grier as of 23/3/19 Miley is a younger sister of the famous Cameron Dallas. And when Nash and Hayes move in with them will miley fall in...
38.7K 501 20
Nicholas Grier..... he is the little brother to Nash and Hayes Grier. When Nash and Hayes need to go on tour, they want to take Nick with them. What...
8.1K 301 21
maybe you're going to be the one who saves me? - cameron dallas a.u
5.5K 122 54
Rylee Dallas is a 15 year old girl with true talent. Will all of it obsess her? She finds out a family secret. Will it make or brake the family? Ryle...