Funeral (BVB FanFic)

samijohnson1995 tarafından

Emma Silverstone is an 18 year old girl who is in love with someone who has no idea she even exists. The pers... Daha Fazla

Funeral (BVB FanFic)
Me and my sister
BVB tickets
Meeting Black Veil Brides
Last song
She's dead
The Funeral Day
Emma's speech
I miss you
Birthday hangover
Confessions
Waking up in...... England
Surprise visitor
Who's there?
Packing up
Journey to Download
Download time
Back on the bus
The truth comes out
Why you?
Bay for now :'(
Will you be mine? <3
Welcome into the world
Date to the ball
My last goodbyes
Life after Andy and the big wedding reunion
Waking up
Epilogue

Birthday celebrations

74 3 0
samijohnson1995 tarafından

As I was getting ready I heard a knock at the door I opened it to see Andy stood there so I shut the door locked it and carried on getting ready, once I was ready I realized he was still knocking so I snook out the back way and climbed into the neifhbours garden and ran down the street until I reached the club where I was meeting CC.

When I saw him I ran up and hugged him and said 'Andy's at my house' he groaned and said 'you have to stop doing that when people knock on your door' I shrugged and said 'I don't do it to you' he sighed and said 'I'll text him'.

About 5 minutes after CC arrived a pissed off Andy walked towards me and I smirked and walked off because he pissed me off by being nice to me.

I still haven't told him how I feel so he doesn't know so for now he can think I hate him, even though I clearly don't.

When I finally reached the bar I asked for the strongest drink they have, while I was waiting I turned my head to see Andy arguing with CC over something so I turnes back and got my drink and left the bar and went to the dancefloor and started swaying my hips to the beat.

After I finished my drink I walked up to the bar to see a pissed of Andy sulking so i walked to the other side of the bar and asked for 2 of the same drink he got me before and downed one and took the other and went back to dancing until I felt someone tap my shoulder, I looked to see Andy stood there looking calmer than before but instead of talking to him I went and sat with CC and got drunk until I couldn't walk no more then I left and went home.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.6K 58 15
Andy Biersack and the rest of the Black Veil Brides are currently on tour and their next stop is New York City. On their first day there, the guys a...
380 24 10
Andy and Lilith(Juliet)have a love child that no one knows about because she was kidnapped after she was born. The case was dropped because they nev...
54.4K 1.6K 24
Three years passed by since the then 18 year old Alexandra Collin spend two months with Black Veil Brides, after losing all contact to them and the f...
5.6K 128 31
Aly Sophia Caitlyn, 18 years old student is bullied and doesn't have freedom at her house.. And in secret self harms. One night runs away to go to a...