In The Hands Of A Criminal (...

By watword12

After her big brother's death, Maya Johnson, 18 years old, takes refuge in photography, her one and only grea... More

1. A new beginning
2. Phoenix
3. Scene of murder
4. Meeting with the devil
5. Traumatism
6. Breaking news
7. A short-term party
8. Confrontation
9. Captive
10. Rage
11. The price to pay + IMPORTANT information to read
12. Strange individual
13. Revelations
14. Good morning
15. False hospitality
16. Preparations
17. Foretaste
18. On the way
19. Seduction
20. Interrogation
21. Escape hectic
Thank you ♥️

22. Tragic destiny

231 7 0
By watword12

The moon partially brightened the road. It was now a good ten minutes that we drove. I had leaned near my window. I was watching in silence the desert landscape that passed before my eyes. The stars were shining brightly tonight. I should enjoy this show but I really didn't mind that.

As for Evann Black, he remained closed in his silence too. His gaze was focused on the road. It was as if I didn't exist. Like I'm just a ghost.

A ghost... I was going to become soon one anyway. Evann Black made me understand that when I no longer serve him anything he "would take great pleasure to eliminate me". It was the words he had uttered before he locked me up in one of those sinister pieces of the villa.

He had used me to find information on the secret landmark of his enemies. And now? It was only a matter of time before he eliminated me for good.

He was going to kill me ... like all the men he had coldly shot that night. He was looking forward to this moment.

How arrived I here? My life had really taken a bumpy ride since I arrived in Arizona.

I had the ambition to make a fresh start with the beginning of my student life. I had planned to spend time with Kourney, to meet new people. I had also considered continuing photography with ever more passion. My only and true link that still tied me today to my older brother Kylian.

But ... all my plans had been turned upside down by this bloody murderer.

I only wanted one thing now : to go back home. In Boston with my parents. Take refuge in their arms and tell them that I love them from the bottom of my heart. I missed them terribly.

I couldn't stand the thought of not seeing them again. They must have suffered terribly since my abduction.

At this thought my heart sank. Tears began to run down my cheeks. Evann Black had broken my life.

I kept crying silently in my corner when a voice made me jump.

"Stop whining. "

Mad with rage, I hurriedly returned to him to shout in the face :

"It's because of you!It's because of you that my life has become a hell! So you're not surprised if I'm bawling at this moment! Because it's your fault shit!"

My nerves were letting go. I had no longer control of my emotions.

Faced with my sudden aggression towards him, Evann Black abruptly stopped the vehicle on the road before raising the tone too :

"You think I've asked to steal a kid like you for several days ?! I'm for nothing if you were there when I killed this guy in Phoenix. I had no intention of seeing your mouth again but Jaron decided otherwise!"

He put his hand in his hair and grabbed his blonde wig to pull it off furiously. His black hair was now released, giving him back his usual dark look. A few locks fell in front of his dark eyes.

He raised his voice again :

"So fuck, don't tell me it's my fault ! The one who demanded that I take you away is him and only him !"

I was troubled by his sudden statement. He ... defended himself. He blamed the leader of his gang. As if he wanted me to reproach him for nothing. Bullshit.

  No matter what he was telling me, it had never stopped him from being execrable with me. Monstrous especially when he attacked me physically and I was swaying death threats. He had no empathy for me and he liked to let me know every day.

"It doesn't matter whether it's his fault or someone else's fault! You're going ... you've agreed to kill me..."

My voice broke under my tears. My throat was tied, I couldn't let go of a word.

The criminal didn't take my eyes off me. His eyes pierced me. His face remained impassive. Only his frowning forehead denounced his state of anger.

He opened his door fiercely and got out of the car. He moved away from the vehicle before breathing a big blow. He lit a cigarette hastily. He pulled several slats in silence and lifted his head to the sky.

  He was turned back to me. I could not see his face anymore. All the better. I didn't want to confront him once again with his murderous gaze.

  He was only a killer without the slightest hint of humanity. He didn't deserve me to cry in front of him. I had to stay strong in this situation. I was losing the thread I swallowed my tears before wiping them.

  The criminal threw his butt on the floor and went back inside the Porsche. He went on in silence once more.

  After a long drive we finally arrived at the doors of the villa. "Go back to square one," I thought, and the gate opened and we walked the big way to the front of the huge house. Evann Black switched off the engine and got out of the car without waiting for me.

  I sighed and reluctantly opened my door. But at the moment when my foot touched the floor, my body fell sharply to the ground.

  The criminal was about to open the door heard my groans of pain and turned to face me.

  I was pretty sure he was going to take the opportunity to pay for my head ... but instead his expression was strangely impassive.

   "Can you get up?" He said coldly.

   "Yes". I answered the same tone.

  As I tried to straighten up I made a second fall to the ground. This time I uttered a cry of pain. My ankle was horribly bad ... especially since I couldn't hold on my heels.

   "Yeah, I see you're managing the situation without any problem. " Replied Evann Black sarcastically.

  I ignored his remark. My new attempts to get up were a failure.

  The criminal stepped casually towards me and held out his hand. I looked at him badly.

   "I don't need your help. " I said him.

   "I believe that yes treasure. "

  Before I could react Evann Black lifted me without difficulty. He put his arm behind my legs and the other under my back.

   "Let me g...!

   "Shut up. " He cut me dryly.

  I did what he told me in spite of myself. It was no longer useful to fight back.

He carried me effortlessly to the forecourt of the entrance. He moved cleverly the poise with his elbow to open the door and did the same to close it again.

We were finally inside. Tired, I let my head rest against Evann Black's chest. This situation was particularly strange. Especially since we had just quarreled on the way back. I no longer had the strength to oppose him.

I was exhausted. Exhausted from all this situation so I decided to let go. I could smell his perfume mixed with a slight smell of tobacco again.

The criminal looked straight ahead. I could see in his eyes that he was annoyed by these circumstances. Seeing the direction he was taking, I quickly realized he was heading for the living room.

We finally arrived in the large living room. It was empty. Jaron, Jake and Safia were gone. At the same time it must have been extremely late.

Evann Black led me to the big black leather sofa and deposited me without brutality on it, cutting short our physical contact.

I saw him later take a phone on the table in front of me. He went to the window to accuse himself carelessly. His face was now focused on his phone.

Not knowing what else to do, I decided to break the silence by speaking.

"Why are they called the Hunt Brothers?" I said.

The criminal looked up at me with an intrigued look.

"You are interested at these bastards now?"

   "I'd like to understand better the situation you are facing. That meant what password you stated from the club I think it was ... "

   "o70887. " He cut me off.

  He ran a hand through his dark hair looking annoyed before resuming :

   "It's Dan Hunt's date of birth. August 7, 1987. It's their leader and also the worst son of a bitch who can exist on this Earth. "

  Anger froze Evann Black's features. His dark eyes plunged into mine.

   "You probably understand that Dan Hunt is the creator of the Hunt Brothers. This organization is only a year old and yet it has already screwed up Jaron's business. They organized a series of attacks against us and stole a lot of our goods. They now hold a significant share in the Arizona drug market. It's a war of territory between gangs raging for a few months. Except they are pretty tough. And they are determined to fight us to the end. "

  The jaw of the criminal tightened. I felt that rage mounted in him at the mere mention of this organization.

   "And you ? Why do you work for Jaron Hill? " I asked again to change the subject.

  My new question took him by surprise. He took refuge in a long silence. His gaze was lost in the void.

   "I am indebted to him." He said just.

  Indebted to him ? I was curious to know more about it.

   "Why that?" I insisted.

  I knew I had asked too much when Evann Black shook his head slightly before giving me a cold look.

   "You make me shit there. I'm not your fucking boyfriend with whom you can chat quietly."

  With these words, my captor took back his mobile phone. He reconcentrated himself on his screen and quickly tapped on his keyboard. Who could he write a message to in the middle of the night ? Maybe Jaron ?

  I sat in the middle of the couch. Long minutes passed. The criminal stayed in his corner, exercising his incredible talent to ignore me.

  To pass the time, I decided to take off my shoes. I gave a long sigh of relief when my feet finally released from the grip of these heels.

  I took a look to analyze the damage. I had a lot of blisters on each of my feet. Not to mention my ankle that doubled in volume. Awesome. All I needed was a sprain now ...

  No longer able to stand a second longer waiting I spoke again :

   "What are we doing now ?" I said with a small voice. I dreaded what would follow.

  The criminal didn't even disdain to raise his head towards me. His eyes remained fixed on his screen.

"If you stopped talking for nothing it would be a good start. " He answered me.

I didn't want to deflate in the face of his derogatory remarks.

"I would not give you that pleasure." I responded.

This time Evann Black's head straightened. He put the phone in his pocket. His fingers patted on the windowsill while his eyes stared at me unceasingly.

"You know ... until now I have restrained myself several times from killing you." He replied in a cold tone.

I swallowed as he began to move toward me.

"I think my patience has reached its limits so I'm going to take care of — ... "

The ringing of a cell phone cut off the criminal's speech. "Saved by the gong," I say to myself.

Without wasting time, Evann Black grabbed his phone in his pocket before picking up.

"Yeah Jaron. It's good, we've finished."

A long silence followed. Evann Black had a concentrated look. He nodded several times.

"Heard. Last thing, what do I do with the girl now? "

My blood froze. He had just spoken of me. The criminal's face remained impassive as he listened to the Blackness Chokers leader's response. Then he hung up.

He turned in my direction. His gaze was inexpressive. What the hell was Jaron saying ?! Was he going to give him the green light to kill me ?!

My heart was quickening when he walked towards me. I remained frozen on the spot.

What I feared happened.

Evann Black plunged his hand inside his tuxedo jacket to pull out his firearm.

Tears came to my eyes as he continued to move closer.

I saw in his eyes a threatening light. My breath cut off as he slowly pointed his gun at me.

He was going to kill me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 129K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
564K 22.8K 69
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
2.7M 60.4K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
787K 37.7K 26
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the village named 'Tara...