In The Hands Of A Criminal (...

By watword12

After her big brother's death, Maya Johnson, 18 years old, takes refuge in photography, her one and only grea... More

1. A new beginning
2. Phoenix
3. Scene of murder
4. Meeting with the devil
5. Traumatism
6. Breaking news
7. A short-term party
8. Confrontation
9. Captive
10. Rage
11. The price to pay + IMPORTANT information to read
12. Strange individual
13. Revelations
14. Good morning
15. False hospitality
16. Preparations
17. Foretaste
18. On the way
20. Interrogation
21. Escape hectic
22. Tragic destiny
Thank you ♥️

19. Seduction

178 3 0
By watword12

This place smelled like dough miles off the round. Columns supported multiple arches surrounding the room. Crystal chandeliers emanated from a high ceiling with various golden reflections. The marble, the glass and the wood were mixed with harmony. Statues and gilding adorned each wall.

A large amount of food was displayed on several buffets. Alcohol was pouring accompanied by a small orchestra on a central stage. In the back several tables were installed.

I was amazed by the number of people attending this event. There must have been a hundred or so. Women and men were all elegantly dressed. Several small groups were scattered. Some laughed loudly while others chatted in a much more serious way.

A hand rested firmly on my shoulder to call me to order. Evann Black gave me a wink that made me understand that I had to follow him.

I tried as best I could to move with ease from the top of my shoes. I could not go too far because of my particularly tight dress.

I felt a few glances turn on me. I pretended not to have noticed anything. The criminal dragged me quickly into a corner of the room away from the general hubbub. He took two glasses of champagne on a table and handed me one with a gesture that was meant to be "gentleman".

He scanned the room before taking a sip of alcohol.

"Take a discreet look at the people around you. The Hunt Brothers are those who wear a silver signet ring to one of their fingers. You will recognize them only this way. " He whispered to me.

I also took a sip of my cup and nodded discreetly to indicate that I understood the message.

  Evann Black stood in front of me. He was now back to the crowd.

   "Do you see the brown man with the ponytail and wearing a gray suit ? " He said to me gravely.

  I took a look at the room. My gaze focused directly on this individual.

   "Yes that's it I see him. " I say calmly.

   "It's one of theirs. Go talk to him. Try to take him upstairs in a quiet corner. This guy I feel febrile. I think he can quickly spit information on their benchmark. "

I watched the criminal look completely panicked. Hell ! I had no idea how to approach this man.

  Evann Black detected the fear on my face. His eyebrows frowned.

   "Damn, it's not time to make a panic attack, foolish." He said in a scathing voice.

  I glared at him. The tone he had used didn't help the situation at all.

   "First, I remind you that I'm only 18 years old and that my experience with men is very limited. Second, I never asked to do this kind of thing. Conclusion, my right to panic right now is completely legitimate! "

  He gave me an incredulous look. I straightened my proud head for nailing him. Although it was only short lived.

  His face darkens considerably. He brought his lips close to my ear before whispering low :

   "Treasure ... if you want to learn about the "male sex" as you say come with me upstairs. I could teach you so many things ..."

  My eyes widened and I moved back. The criminal smuggled his tongue over his upper lip while looking at me with a mocking air.

   "No, it will thank you. " I answered uneasily.

   "So move your ass and go talk to him fucking. " He replied firmly.

  He was beginning to lose patience. I had to react as quickly as possible. Anyway I didn't have a choice. I brought my glass of champagne to my lips and bus ass dry.

  I made a slight grimace when I felt the liquid burn my throat. I rested my glass firmly on the nearest table.

Evann Black's mouth remained ajar at my gesture. I took my courage in both hands and made my way towards the Hunt Brothers member.

I saw the man in gray suit turn his head in my direction. Thank God he was alone. It made it much easier for me to approach it.

When I was close enough to him. I gave him a warm smile. Finally I tried, because my jaw was tense.

The gang member gave me back my smile. His pace was slender and elongated. He had a dark skin, dark brown eyes and thick eyebrows. His brown hair tied in a ponytail fell down his neck. A flicker caught my attention. A huge silver ring surrounded one of his fingers.

"Good evening. You are ... ? " He said.

"My name is Morgan Carter. " I introduced myself, tilting my head slightly.

I was relieved that my voice didn't shake.

"Nice to meet you, Miss. "

He laid a kiss on the back of my hand.

"I'm Tyler Owen. What corner are you coming from? " He continued, keeping his elegant look.

"From Yuma, a small town in Southwest Arizona. "

We began to start a long discussion. I naturally took out my character's personal life. I invented a life in Yuma. I gave him the description of the city, the surroundings. The man didn't tell me much about him. Fortunately I had topics of conversation in reserve ...

He listened to me with an air that wanted to be interested. But I noticed that his eyes scanned from time to time my outfit and more particularly my cleavage. I tried to ignore his looks even if I had only one desire, put it back in his place. But I had to stay nice.

That's when he asked me the fateful question.

"And what's the reason for your visit tonight ?"

  I was surprised by his sudden familiarity. The gang member didn't really look good to me anymore. He continued to observe the curves of my body without any discomfort.

Destabilized I was trying to unpack all the information on my fictitious drug network.

"I'm here for business, I work with my dad in ... "

"What kind of business you're referring to exactly ? " Tyler cut me in a deep voice.

He approached me. His eyes became more and more suspicious.

Shit. Did he unmask me ?! Did I lack credibility ?

Panicked, I swept the room in search of the the criminal. I saw him in the middle of the crowd with two women. He was engaged in a conversation with them. He smiled seductively at his companions. I noticed that Sir was having a good time at least.

His posture was naturally elegant with one hand in his pocket and the other still holding his glass of champagne. At the sight of the silly pressure on the faces of young women, I guessed that they should not be insensitive to the beauty of Evann Black. My captain suddenly ran a hand through his fake blonde hair and glanced at me furtively. In a few seconds he gave me a quick nod. I realized it was now or never to keep the Hunt Brothers away from the crowd.

I turned my head to the gang member. It was time to go into seduction mode.

I gave him a look charming, at least I tried, and replied in a low voice :

" Maybe we could discuss it upstairs if you agree ... " I said stroking his shoulder gently.

At that moment, the stress rose in me. Was he going to understand my understatement? And above all, was he going to follow me?

Impossible to backtrack now. My mission could succeed or mess in a few seconds. A thin smile stretched his lips. He put his hand down my back.

"Follow me. " He replied discreetly.

I was relieved for a moment.

He grabbed my arm without delicacy and led me to a small staircase at the back of the reception room. As we started up the stairs I turned to the crowd. Evann Black was no longer there. Shit.

But what was he doing? My breathing quickened. A member of a dangerous gang was embarking me I didn't know where I had no trace of the criminal. The situation couldn't be worse.

We took a long, dark hallway. I cast several peeps around me. Still no Evann Black on horizon.

I continued to follow the man in the gray suit with some trepidation. I had a very bad feeling.

He invited me to enter a room. It was a small private sitting room with two big armchairs. The light was dim. There was a bar on the right. The member of the Hunt Brothers went to him and took out a bottle of red wine, probably a great vintage. He served me a drink. I politely take a sip.

I restrained myself from displaying a disgusted look. The liquid gave me a drying sensation on my tongue. I really didn't have the habit of drinking alcohol.

Tyler came closer to me and took the glass of my hands to put it on the nearest table.

"We were already there ? " He said, pretending to think.

Even before I could react, my body found itself savagely against a wall. I let out a groan of pain when my head hit the solid structure behind me.

"That's it I think it's coming back to me ... " Whispered the gang member to my ear.

He grabbed my waist brutally with one hand while the other fiddled with the thin strap of my dress.

My pulse started racing. Tyler's lips rested on my neck without softness. His gestures were abrupt. I tried to struggle but his grip tightened on me. I couldn't let him do it.

I was trying to scream for help but the Hunt Brothers suddenly put his hand on my mouth to stop me. He was angry now.

"You dare to heat me and now you want to stop you ?! It won't happen like that bitch ... "

I was shocked by his insult. Now he was lowering me unceremoniously.

My eyes widened when I felt the strap of my dress slip on my shoulder. He couldn't. He couldn't. abuse me. But what exactly did I expect?

I hated being touched that way. Everything was repugnant to me in this man. He saw me only as a vulgar piece of meat.

Tears began to form in the corner of my eyes, becoming aware of what was going to follow.

As Tyler tackled the second strap I saw him suddenly propel himself backwards. He crashed crashing down on the floor. A howl of pain came out of his mouth.

Panicked, I looked up at the figure next to the Hunt Brothers. Evann Black. He mingled with the darkness of the room with his dark suit.

The criminal scornfully observed Tyler. He then glances in my direction. Tears were now streaming down my cheeks. His face remained marble against my tears.

"I thought you had abandoned me !" I sobbed.

Angry, I was gesticulating like a six-year-old.

His eyebrows raised up questioningly. He shouldn't expect such a reaction from me. And to tell the truth, neither. My nerves were letting go.

I couldn't think properly. It was the first time I was relieved to see Evann Black in the same room as me.

In a split second I thought I saw a slight smile forming on his face. I then saw his lips move. He was spelling out a word. "Idiot".

He didn't wait for my reaction and immediately turned to the gang member still on the floor.

Tyler got up hard, letting out a few swear words.

"Make you shit ! Who are you ?! "

A dangerous glow shone in the black pupils of Evann Black.

"Your worst nightmare. " He laughed amused.

"Shit, don't be so clever with me, you'll pay for what you've done. " The man with the gray suit took off.

The criminal stared at him and stepped toward him more menacing than ever. He replied in a voice far too calm :

"Listen to me very dirty son of a bitch. I guarantee you that you will regret in the next few minutes that you have crossed my path."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859K 56.3K 31
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
2.4M 85.6K 61
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...
881K 21.2K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
916K 13.4K 36
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...