Teen Titans and Karaoke

By Emutant

You don't need one except of pairings. KF/Jinx, Jeri/Kole, Rob/Star, Red Star/OC(Tina), Cy/Bumble Bee, HotS/A... More

Teen Titans and Karaoke
The Start of Singing
Jericho
Come On And Sing
The Party Begins
The Epic Battle
Author's Note(A/N)
More stuff.
Duets:part 1
Duets part 2

Whaat!?!?!?

296 14 0
By Emutant

When everybody thought that every thing was calm, well by the beginning you can tell it wasn't.

Jinx" Hey Rae!"

Raven" 1. Don't call me Rae. 2. Kyd Wykkyd is coming."

Jinx" What! Why."

Raven" Because I have to be a good half older sister to Ell- Kyd Wykkyd."

Jinx" WHAT!!! He's your BRO. Oh and I know his name is Elliot."

Raven" Hey, I have to be nice to him even if he and Psimon fought me. Still he send me to get Timmy,Teether,Melvin, and Bobby."

Jinx" But,"

Raven" Please don't tell. For now at least."

Jinx used this to her advantage.

Jinx" Fine only if you sing."

Raven" But-"

Jinx" No buts, now get out there and sing! Also you have no choice."

Raven" Uggh! Fine."

Jinx" There you go acting like you have a choice."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

894K 20.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1.1M 36.1K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
728K 26.9K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...