mistake which is not mine (os...

By anaz1994

raglak os More

os

2.1K 121 24
By anaz1994

Hii guyz anaz here came with new os

I hope u guyz like this ...lets move to the story...

The sceene starts with laksh kavya mrg...raginii left home with heavy heart...she tried to attempt suicide...everyone rescued her...

Doc : shekhar jii...she is 1 month pregnant..nd plz take care of her...she was in depression thats not good for her health...its will affect her baby...

Daadi : doc...plz recue my ladoo..nd plz abort her child...hereafter i dont wish to reflect even his shadow on her...then how could i allow her to carry that laksh child...impossible... he was a cheater nd he dont deserve my laddoo love...

He is the only person runied my laddoo life

Shomi : maa y did u saying like this ...i knew he was wrong..but this baby...

Wt sin that baby did plz allow it to come out this world ...

Doc : dont fight here...she needs rest nd u dadima i cant do any abortion without raginii nd laksh permission... not only me no one allow to do this abortion... by saying this she left...

Shomi nd shekhar informed this news to swara... nd he strictly said dont said this news to laksh ....

Swr : nodd nd informed this to everyone except laksh kavya...

In first night :

Kavya brings milk to laksh...he drank it..she said laksh...everyone was showing angry to me.... ( their bla bla conversation )

On the another side... dhaadhi said ....i will never allow this child to show this world...it was symbol of revenge... i cant see my ladoo in pain... i knew how to kill this child... by saying this she caressed raginii hair nd moved to kitchen to bring milk for her....

Within sec raginii opened her eyes...tears skipped from her eyes 😭😭😭 she placed her hands on her belly...then cried lot...i am really sorry baby...i cant able to show ur dad...he betrayed me..nd married some other...but i promise to u dr  i can able to give so much of love nd care for u...mumma will always there for u

Dhaadhi i cant allow u to kill my baby...y did u said this is symbol of revenge...

Noo dhadhii maa...its symbol of my love...i dont knew y he betrayed me...but i am sure i saw that pure love in his eyes...i felt that was genuine... Thatsy i surrendered myself to him , i am not that much fool to lost my virginty to him

But y did u cheat me laksh i cant understand anything ... its k i will never disturb u again in ur life...now i wanna give birth to ur child...

Dhadhii came back to her room...she was not their...they searched her everywhere...but cant found her anywhere...they informed that to swara...they moved to search raginii...but couldnt find her anywhere

Two week later :

Still they didnt get any news about raginii...everyone was worried about raginii...dp registered every property on raginii baby names without laksh kavya knowledge....

On the another side laksh starts to miss raginii presence...he was behaving strange...he dont knew wts happening to him... kavya controlling laksh...nd makes him against on his family....

Cz she was giving druggs to laksh to get his property....her intention is only his property... the fact is laksh still loving raginii...his love towards her is not fake...cz of drugss effect he was doing like this without his controll...

Laksh totally irrittated by her each nd every activity...but he was helpless here when he came back to his sence .....now he was addicted to druggs...he cant live without  druggs nowdays ...thats y he cant go back to raginii...

One day he dashed with sanskar...he asked sry to him...but sanskar didnt respond to him...thats will hurt laksh..on that time he was normal...

Lak : sanskar y did u avoiding me... i am ur brother na dont avoide me

San : dont ever said like that..u r not my brother ...cz my lucky knew hw to love others...he dont knew to hurt others... but u totally wrong...totally...cz of u we lost raginii...i dont want to see u again...

Lak : raginii...wt hpnd to her ??

San : why should  i said  to u ??...i.wont

Cz u dont have rights to knew about her ?? U r none to her ??

Laksh hold sanskar in anger 😠😠😠 then asked...wt hpnd to her tell me...

San : whome u to her laksh  ??

Laksh burst out in anger...i am his husband damn it... she is my wife he said in anger

San starts to laugh 😀😀 husband i thought my ears having some problems to listen carefully ...can u repeat it laksh

Sanskar she is my wife... Laksh said

If u r raginii husband means...who is kavya ?? Y did u married her... by saying this he left....

Laksh stands their nump ....

Laksh moved to baadi to knew about raginii....their dhaadhi nd shekhar kick out him nd scold him harshly...

He understood their pain..but he was confused still no one said actually wt hpnd to raginii ??

Shomi touched laksh shoulder then asked...y did u betrayed my child...

Lak ; maa trust me i didnt  ...i loved raginii truely still loving her he said with teary eyes

Shomi : now i cam  that love on her...through ur eyes...then y did u do this to her ... laksh..

Lak : maa i will tell u everything...but plz ma tell me wr is my raginii..i wanna see her at once to tell everything to her ...

Shomi nodd nooo...

Lak :  means ???

Shomi : she is missing laksh...two weeks passed still there is no information about her...

Lak eyes turns to teary...maa  its all happend cz of me...i am good for nothing ma...i losted her ma...

Shomi : i hope she nd her baby was fine

Lak : maa wt r u saying ?? Baby  ??

Shomi : she place hands on her mouth 

Lak : maa plz dont hide anything from me  plzss ma

Shomi : she is pregnant laksh...

Lak ; he cant controll his happyness he hugged shomi ...tq u ma u made my day

Shomi : cz of ur child she left us....she wished to save ur child frm dadhi ...

Lak : that  means ??

Shomi explained everything to him...

Few days passed....laksh arranged private detectives to collect informatiom about raginii.... laksh saw doctor nd get medicine to came out from druggs without kavya knowledge..then he still acting like support to kavya to get divource from her....swasan indirectly helped to laksh after knew the truth.... his lawyer said he will get divource from kavya after six months ...

9 months passed :

Someone getting down from rickshaw nd walking inside the mandhir....her head covered with pallu...she was nine month pregnant....none other our ragini...

while walking her leg skid....before she felling down...someone hold her... take care raginii

Rag ; tq u simar...( yeah she was simar ...who  helped raginii in her critical situation n take cared her )

Anjali : simar daughter ....hold raginii hand them said aunty Is this true ?? There is two baby in ur belly

Raginii smiled then pulled her cheek haan there is two naughty in my woomb...like u .

Both smiled

Simar : raginii did u felt any pain yet  or u can feel  any baby moment...

Haan simar whenever i remaind laksh or mention  his name they will kick me...

Suddenly she felt baby kicking on her belly...she shout ouch....see simar i told u na....they r kicking me while saying their pappa name...

Dicto of pappa...

Both smiled

Fewdays later

On the another side kavya came  to knew whole property  were registered  on raginii child name ( ragini changed it to dp name before laksh marry kavya without his knewledge ) ...kavya  plan flopped cz she get some sign from laksh in property pappers...now its having no value in it...

She tore  that pappers in angry then shout like mad...she hold laksh collar then shout...u knew na i cant be a mom ...cz i cant able to become a mom...then  y did he registered all in her name ...

Laksh smiled like hell....then removed her hand from his collar...then pushed her down....i knew u cant be a mom ...cz still i didnt touched u ...even my single fingers too....so i knew u cant able to give birth to my child ...but see how the destiny  played in ur life....u cant be a mom ever through anyone so sad cz of ur sin kavya ...

U ruined my life...u separate my love from me....still i loved raginii...no one cant took her place ....

Arrey wow , nice dialougue but its waste of time

She starts to smile ....wr is ur love ?? She is missing na ?? I will never  give  a divourse to u nd likewise u cant able to find her laksh ever  ....u r still in my controll

Laksh gives tight slapp to her...then threw one papper on her face...then said...i already got divource from u kavya...this is the copy...nd for ur kind information ....i already found my love

He called raginii......she came inside with her twin baby...one girl nd boy....

Fb :

When that baby kicked her....laksh stood infornt  of raginii...he ran near to her then hugged her  tightly....after none months she felt laksh presence...his love nd care...she forgot her all pain in one second  in  his hugg....tears skipped from her eyes....she pushed him away with heavy heart then moved faster on road .....with teary eyes 😭😭😭....

He said everything to simar .....then he starts to follow her...

Suddenly raginii felt pain in her belly....she starts to scream in pain...laksh ran near to her then picked her in his arms...she held her head on his chest in pain ....she clutched  his shirt  tightly...he often said sry to ragini i didnt did anything intentionally ragini believe me that bloody witch is trapped me  ...he explained everything to her  on the way to hospital he was trying to divert her  mind though she is crying in pain ....he shouts loudly i love u raginii....without u i cant live bacha plz......

She was admitted in to hospital....before she enter inside op she hold laksh hand tightly....then asked him to stay there

..plz laksh dont leave me again...

Lak : no raginii i will never leave u again promise ... She smiled inbetween her tears in hope , their hands were apart ... Door were closed

Few hours later :

Everyone reached in hospital....dhadhi nf  shekhar didnt allowed laksh to stand there...he was beating laksh badly .....but he was pleading them for raginii words ..

plz laksh dont leave me again...her words echoed in his ears...

No uncle i wont leave one inch from my ragini nd  here  at any cost

Swasan supporting laksh...within sec nurse informed that  she gives birth to twins...everyone turns to happy ....shekhar didnt allowed laksh to saw his child face at once ..his eyes filled with tears...

But raginii didnt allowed anyone to saw her children without laksh...finally shekhar understood how deeply both loving each other ....

Laksh first kissed on her forehead bacha r u ok ....

then took his babies  in his hand nd kissed on  them

Fb ends :

Kavya burst out in anger......now babies was hold by ap nd shomi....he tied mangalsutra on her neck then filled sindhoor on her mang

....infront of kavya...then hold raginii hand tightly...this is my wife nd my family u get lost from my life.....

She moved nd chased baby girl from shomi hand nd placed knife on her neck....nd laughed evily....

Everyone turns to shock.....raginii shouts kavya plz dont do anything plz leave my child ...

She raised that child in one hand...then makes them scared by saying i am gonna threw her down ....

Raginii hide her face in laksh chest in fear...then starts to cry....laksh plz save our child

Suddenly someone pulled her down..
Then chased that baby from her hand...that was non other dhadhima....

She brings her to raginii...both raglak kissed that baby....then he pick another one baby in his hand he locked his family in his protective arms nd glaring kavya ....

Dhadhima slapped her tightly....then she was arrested by police....

That whole family were busy to choose name of new born babies...in hall babies was in ap nd shomi hands....

Raglak was seeing this from upstairs...

Lak : raginii they r busy to choose their names..y dont we makes them busy to choose another two names....

Rag : wt do u mean ??

He pulled her close to him ....then kissed on  her cheek .....then said....i mean i need another two babies too....raginii glare him then shout laksh.....he starts to run she kept following him

Finally they hugged each other ...

💖💖💖 happy end 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.2K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
422K 28.7K 43
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
113K 3.5K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
132K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...