Book 2: Soul Tie.. •COMPLETED•

By DestineeSlaughter_

Book 2 to Back in tha day, Enjoy❤ More

Cast❤
|1|
|2|
|3| EXPLICIT CONTENT
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29| Final Chapter
|30| Life without my love

|11|

451 29 36
By DestineeSlaughter_

"Maybe? That's all you gon say? I came all the way down here to-"

"Look De, I left you for a reason, we're done A'ight, I would appreciate if you left me alone and let me move on." I said, nervously playing with my fingers. It was quiet for a while as we just stared at each other. "Missy told me you quit." DeVante licked his lips, breaking the silence. I just nodded, distracted by his pink lips.

"Why?

"I-I was just frustrated." I stuttered, any woman who's ever talked to DeVante knows my struggle right now, a nigga be tryna brainwash people, I swear... His gaze is intimidating. "With what? He asked, messing with his jacket. I just shrugged, deciding not to embarrass myself again by tripping over my words. "Alright.. I'm gonna just go, I see you really don't wanna talk to me, and you and Tupac have been... Very...busy."

He sighed, looking at my neck again, before getting up to leave. "And if your looking for a different label.. I want you to consider coming to SwingMob, I know how talented you are and.. We would love to have you, you know my number." He opened the door. "De.. Wait." I choked out, making him turn around, his eyes staring into mine. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and kissed him as hard as I could. And for some reason, when we pulled away from each other, both of our eyes were glossy.

"I love you." His voice cracked, as he forced a smile.

"I know De.." I smiled back, before letting him go, and he left, making me suddenly feel lonely...

Tupac's P.O.V

"I missed you! Kiada squealed, jumping into my arms. "I missed you too." I smiled down at her, before pecking her lips and coming further into her house.

"Did you lose your phone? Dada asked, her eyebrows furrowed. "No, why?

"Cause I called you and a woman picked up, she sounded familiar, but I just thought I might've dialed the wrong one."

....oh shit🤐

"Yea.. You probably did, so what chu wanna do today? Cause you know I gotta be at the studio.." I looked at my watch. "In 3 hours." Dada looked at me with her lip poked out. "When are you going to leave Keisha.. You said you would so we could be together all the time without trying to hide it." I sighed and plopped down on her couch.

Well Keisha already left me 🤦🏾

"Baby girl you know it ain't that easy.. I can't just bounce without telling her why I'm leaving... That ain't how it go." Kiada groaned and sucked her teeth. "Whatever, but I wanted us to go out to eat with my best friend, I told her I wanted her to meet somebody." I mentally rolled my eyes but kept my smile on. "A'ight... That's cool."

***

"Tupac is this your new girlfriend?

"What's your name?

"Did you and Keisha Morris get a divorce?

"Why did you throw a wedding band out of your car window?

I tried my best to ignore allat bullshit.. But Kiada was looking at me crazy. "Just ignore em, they'on know what they talkin about." I said, as we walked into the restaurant. "Ooo I see her! She squealed, grabbing my hand and pulling me faster towards a table.

Oh shit...🤦🏾

Aaliyah's eyes widened when she saw me, making me shift nervously. Got a nigga sweating and shit. "Hey Li.." I said awkwardly.

"Pac.. What the hell-"

I quickly grabbed her and squeezed her in a tight hug to keep her quiet. "Don't tell a soul A'ight." I whispered. "You. Are such. A. Hoe." She said, before pushing me off of her. "Oh yea.. I forgot y'all know each other." Dada said, sitting at the table, and we did the same. "Yea.. Me and Tupac go way back."Liyah said, I chuckled. "Yea like my uncle's hair line." I reached my hand out to dap her up but she just glared at it before rollin her eyes.

"What's wrong Liyah? Dada asked.

"Nothing.. I just can't wait to tell somebody something."

I groaned loudly to try to change the subject. "Anyway... What these niggas serve? A brotha ova here starvin." I rubbed my hands together. "So. Pac..." Aaliyah looked at me, resting her head in her hands. She finna expose my ass.. "When was the last time you talked to Niyke.. Last time I talked to her.. Y'all were close, correct?

Kiada faced me, suddenly interested. "Me and Niyke always been close, you know that, silly Liyah." I chuckled, trying my best to hide all these damn lies. Lord forgive a nigga..😔

"Shaniyke? That girl I met at the studio that time Li? Aaliyah took her death gaze off of me and looked at Dada. "Yea, me, Pac and Niyke went to highschool together, they were always on and off... You know, dating wise..you could never keep them away from each other." I mentally face palmed. "But just to be clear.. We off.. Permanently." I interrupted her.

"I'm.. Gonna go to the bathroom.. I'll be back." Kiada said.

Me and Liyah smiled and nodded until she was out of earshot.

"What the fuck is wrong with you! We both whisper yelled at the same time. "Nigga You sitting up in here lying through yo big ass teeth." She spat, I sucked my teeth. "How you know? Aaliyah rolled her eyes. "Niyke is my best friend, she tells me everything, of course she told me about y'all lil love making session last night, you ain't slick!

"Look man, I'm tryna figure this shit out.."

"You not gon play my friends, pick one!

I sucked my teeth. "It ain't that easy, that's like me telling you to choose between Dame and Ginuwine." I smirked, knowing I got under her skin. "For your fucking information, I never messed with Ginuwine." She said, looking around to make sure nobody heard that lie.

"We both know that's a damn lie Liyah." I looked up and Kiada was coming back. "Aaliyah, just don't tell them wassup okay... I just need some time to figure this out." Aaliyah looked between me and Kiada who was almost back at the table. "Kiada is my best friend too.. And I want her to be happy, but I think me and you both know who you really want, so.. If you can.. End this with Dada as soon as possible, she's sensitive."

Before I could respond, Kiada sat down next to me.

"Continue." She smiled.

"Continue what? Aaliyah asked, making me sigh in relief. "Thankyou." I mouthed. Kiada rolled her eyes.

"Never mind."

Shaniyke's P.O.V

"Look I ain't shit, and I ain't never gon be shit." I mouthed with my favorite movie, Pac was in. I suddenly felt sick, and I could feel all my breakfast coming up, almost tripping, I ran to the bathroom and threw up all my food and some from last night.

Don't you just hate throwing up?☹

"Guess I didn't chew my shrimp." I mumbled to myself, getting up to brush my teeth after flushing the toilet.

That's weird, I ain't threw up since I had food poisoning in like 6th grade. After brushing my teeth I went back in the living room to watch TV and the door opened, revealing Tupac, who looked stressed. "Hey." I smiled. "Wassup Ma." He bit his lip before bending down to peck my lips. "Yo cooking made me throw up." I chuckled.

Pac gave me a goofy grin before plopping down beside me. "And you let me kiss you? Eww you nasty." He said, wiping his mouth.

I rolled my eyes before licking my finger and rubbing it on his face. "Stop." He shooed me away. "What chu been doing? In here crushing on Bishop." He smirked. "Hell yea.. Tell Bishop to swing my way, his fine ass." I licked my lips, and Pac sucked his teeth. "You a cougar, nasty ass... I was like 19 in that movie." He laughed. "Nigga you was 21, How you don't know? And so.. Age ain't nothin but a number."

"Kids these days." Pac mumbled.

"This pussy grown though." I stuck my tongue out and did a lil dance. "I know it is, so you tryna fuck baby mama? He licked his lips.

I shook my head. "Nah.. Ion feel good, maybe tomorrow lil Pac." I chuckled, patting his back. "Shit ion care how you feel." Pac said, before bending down to my pussy's level. "How do you feel? I rolled my eyes before slapping the back of his head. "Stop being weird, she'on wanna talk to you anyway."

"Bet she wanna talk to lil Pac though." he smirked. "This is why I don't like you.."

***

"What you doing for New Years? I asked Liyah as we talked on the phone.

"I don't know yet.. I was kind of hoping you was gon say that you was having a party." I raised a brow. "Maybe I will, and I ain't had a party in a minute, so yea.. I definitely will. Start telling people now." Pac came from downstairs and stood in the door frame, eating a sandwich and holding the roses De gave me. "I will, and did you consider DeVante's offer? I sucked my teeth.

"I forgot about that, but honestly I rather be a bum than join SwingMob."

"Niyke don't do that, you know damn well DeVante does good things for his artists, you should do it." Aaliyah said. "But... You know me and De just separated.. And ion got time for him to be trying to get under my skin.. He already still in his feelings.. You know how light skin's are."

"I don't."

I sucked my teeth. "Yes you do! Anyway, I gotta go, I think I'm in trouble." I chuckled, looking up at Pac's mean mug. "Bye, love you."

"Love you too."

I hung up and threw the phone across the bed. "That nigga was here? Pac spat, holding up the roses. "And you ain't tell me."

"Sorry? I smiled. "Why you ain't tell me? He asked, sitting down on the bed. "I ain't think it was important, its not like he tried to kidnap me." I laughed. "But you know how I feel about that nigga... How I felt about him since the beginning, he a lil messed up in the head." Pac said, making circles around his ear.

"Shut up.. He's fine."

Pac laughed shaking his head. I laughed too until I realized he was staring at me. "Stop." I playfully punched him. "Shit.. You better be glad somebody wanna look at yo ugly ass." He mumbled before getting up. "I know you not talking, peanut ass head." Pac walked over to the mirror and started unbuttoning his shirt. I noticed he was struggling but I pretended not too.

After like five minutes of him trying to unbutton the same one he glanced at me, who was trying to keep in a laugh. "Niyke... Can you help me? He looked at me with those big brown eyes and his bottom lip poked out. "Nah.. ugly girl's don't help people." I said, before flipping through the channels. "I ain't got time fa this can you just unbutton the shirt? My fingers too fat." He said, making me laugh.

I motioned for him to come here and he shuffled over to me with a pouty face, staring down at the button he couldn't undo.

He avoided eye contact as I unbuttoned his shirt, and I felt him shiver when one of my fingers grazed his bare skin. I love how uncomfortable I make him sometimes.. Its cute. "You cold? I smirked, looking up at him, he just shook his head. "You sure.. Cause I can go turn the heat up." Pac just stared at me, a smile growing on his face, before taking off his shirt.

"Nah.. But I gotta go write, I just got some inspiration."

________________________________________________

Hey y'all! Im feeling this chapter, was it good? But I hope you enjoyed and VOTE!!❤❤

Happy Birthday Aaliyah!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 2.7K 59
Book 2 ( Memories )
294K 8.1K 33
Just read it😏
329K 10.9K 32
-𝘼 𝙙𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠😭♥️. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚😼. 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
2K 81 8
!!!!!! I CHOOSE YOU SEQUELLLLLL 🩷. Read if you want, ENJOY🩷