Troy is Stupid - A Stranger T...

By Haileys15

Eleven is innocent about pretty much everything. Troy does some things that confuse her, but she knows she d... More

Troy is Stupid

1.3K 5 5
By Haileys15

A.N.: Hey guys! This is my first completed Stranger Things fanfiction! It didn't come out exactly as I wanted, but I'm pretty happy with it! (even though in about a week I'm gonna hate it)  

So even though this person doesn't own Stranger Things, the idea for this story came from someone else's fanfic on Archiveofourown.com... I don't remember who wrote it or what the name was, all I remember is that Troy kissed Eleven, Dustin gave her a hug, and Lucas tried to beat Troy up.  Also Mike was in the bathroom *Be More Chill fans start freaking out*

But anyways, I read this fic and I thought that Lucas would have a lot more to say, so this is basically just me adding a ton more dialogue (even though the situation has changed slightly).  So, credit for this fic goes to that other fic I guess lol?  

Also, Lucas swears a LOT.  Because I figured that 13 (is it 13? please tell me if I'm wrong) year-olds would swear a lot considering they try and see themselves as adults.  also the kids swear a lot in the show, I just added a few more 'hard core' swears I guess? And I made this author's note super long and probably no one read it all so I'm just going to let you read it for yourself okay byyyyyeeeeeee

_____

Jane (El) Hopper didn't know too much about anything sexual. This was due to several variables, including her time spent in a lab which deemed such things as "unnecessary," as well as her friends and family not having the heart to take away the childish innocence which she had previously been deprived of. That, and they all thought Hopper (you know, bring her dad and all) would talk about it with her, and he just felt way too awkward and uncomfortable to do it.

So no, El didn't know a lot about sexual things, so when Troy Anderson pinned her against a row of lockers and tried to stick his tongue down her throat, she was a little more than confused. El thought that people kissed if they liked each other, like her and Mike. But Troy didn't like her, and she didn't like Troy, and she didn't like the feeling of Troy's slimy tongue trying to push its way through her lips. A locker handle dug painfully into her back as Troy leaned all his weight onto her. She tried to push him off, cursing herself silently for using her powers too much instead of lifting things herself. She couldn't move him. And she couldn't use her powers at school. It was a rule.

After a while, Troy pulled his face away from hers, but still kept her trapped against the lockers with his own body.

"I didn't like that." She said as she glared at him. She wanted him to move. She wanted to wash Troy's spit from her face and hide in Mike's arms.

Troy smirked, looking away from her for a second to look down the empty hallway before looking in her eyes. "Really? Cause I did."

If the bully had recognized her as the psychic who broke his arm two years ago, he definitely wouldn't have been so bold (only an idiot could stand inches away from someone and not recognize them because they grew some hair). Eleven contemplated reminding him of who she was, just to get him away, but she knew she couldn't. All it would take was one idiot (Troy) to open their big mouth and then her life would be nothing but running again. She didn't want that.

So as Troy clutched tightly onto her arm, tight enough to bruise, El could do nothing but let out a hiss and squeeze her eyes shut. She could feel him rub his other hand up her hip, his fingers peeking under the fabric of her shirt.

"Let go," she sounded scared. She was scared. She had no idea what was happening - why it was happening. But she knew she didn't like it. She didn't want it.

"What's the matter? Not used to this? Wheeler don't give you any action?"

His hand traveled up her stomach slowly, tightening his grip even more on El's arm.

"Poor Jane; doesn't get any attention from her precious boyfriend. You're probably still a virgin, Am I right? I can fix that, you know."

El didn't know what he was talking about, but she didn't want him to fix anything. She wanted him to get off of her.

He started kissing her again, bringing his knee between her legs as he kept his hand moving up slowly. When he found what he was looking for, he smiled a disgusting, slimy smile against El's lips, and started kissing her neck as he filled his hand with her-

"HEY!"

Troy was suddenly ripped from her and before he could open her eyes again, she found herself in a soft, protective embrace, the sent of Three Musketeers filling her nose.

=*=

To Lucas Sinclair, Math class was a punishment worse than death. As he sat there, Dustin passed out and drooling on the desk beside him, Lucas wished desperately that something interesting would happen before the maddening powers of Algebra drove him insane.

"Yes, Abraham?" Mrs. Glen pointed to the desk behind him.

Turning slightly, he saw the scrawny hand of Abraham Morris rest back onto his desk. "Can I use the bathroom?"

Mrs. Glen sighed, "I suppose so, but hurry back! We're going to start solving for x!"

Abraham shuffled his way to the front, silently taking the chunky, wooden hall pass in his tiny hand before making his way to the door. As he opened it, something made him halt in his tracks.

"Um," he turned back to the teacher hesitantly, a bright blush on his face, "I-I don't think I should go out there."

Mrs. Glen rose an eyebrow. "Why not?"

The boy shuffled his feet, looking embarrassed as he looked at the floor. "T-Troy and the new girl are..." he cleared his throat awkwardly, "busy."

This set off all of the alarms that Lucas had in his head. Troy was alone with El. Quickly, Lucas kicked Dustin's desk, startling him awake. "Dustin!"

He didn't wait for his friend to even fully wake up before he was out of his seat and heading towards the door. Dustin, although not understanding the situation, stumbled out of his seat and followed his friend. They both ignored their teacher's shouts.

When they made it out the door, they stumbled to a stop, frozen in shock at what they were seeing. Troy had El pressed against a row of lockers, sucking on her shoulder as El pushed weakly against his chest, her eyes screwed shut in discomfort and confusion. From where Lucas stood, he could see one of Troy's hands slide up El's stomach and cup her-

Oh Hell no.

Filled with rage-induced strength, Lucas charged forward and grabbed at the dirtbag's shirt, yanking him off of his friend and sending him to the floor with a bang. Troy scrambled to his feet with a snarl, and Lucas clenched his fist as hard as he could before sending it directly into Troy's face. He took a second to glance behind him, letting out a relieved breath at the sight of Dustin holding her in his arms, before he turned back to the boy on the ground.

"You motherfucker!"

It was at that moment that teachers from other classrooms stepped into the hallway, students peeking out of the doors in curiosity. Lucas didn't care. Lucas didn't pay them any attention. He could only focus on the douchebag that lay on the floor in front of him, holding his nose as blood dripped down his fingers.

Troy groaned. "What the hell, Midnight!?"

"Stay the hell away from her, you sick fuck!"

"What is the meaning of this!?" A teacher, Lucas didn't take his eyes off of Troy to find out who, yelled from behind him. Troy tried to scramble to his feet, but Lucas pushed him back down before he even made it to his knees. "Mr. Sinclair!"

"He's going nuts Mr. Scott, I didn't even do anything!" Troy yelled to the man, Mr. Scott apparently, as he tried to scoot away from the boy.

"Nothing my ass, Anderson!" Lucas felt steam coming from his nose. "You think pinning a girl to a locker and feeling her up is nothing!? You fucking rapist piece of shit!"

He could hear the teachers protest against his language, but he really didn't care. Lucas' language was the least of his concern, and he was disappointed in the fact that his teachers were more focused on that than the situation at hand.

"You think she didn't like it, Sinclair?" Troy sneered, a triumphant smirk on his face. "Let's face it, you're just mad because Janey's cheating on Wheeler."

Dustin chose that moment to speak up, firmly pressing El's head into his chest as he spoke. "You're full of shit, Anderson!"

"Fuck you Toothless!"

"I have teeth, you ignorant shit!"

"Will someone explain what is going on here!?" Lucas finally turned to face Mr. Scott, still watching Troy out of the corner of his eye.

"I'll tell you what's going on," Lucas pointed a finger at Troy, "this piece of shit tried to rape my friend, that's what's going on!"

"I didn't do anything!" Troy protested from his place on the floor. "Sure, we were kissing and stuff, but I wasn't raping anyone! You can't just cry rape 'cause you got caught cheating on your boyfriend!"

Lucas couldn't listen to another word. "Eat shit, Anderson!"

"Mr. Sinclair!" Mr. Scott exclaimed again, sounding extremely repetitive to Lucas. "That is enough from you!"

"No!" Lucas knew, at that point, that he would be in so much trouble, but he didn't care. He turned to Troy, looking him straight in the eye as he began slowly walking closer to the bully. "You think you can do whatever you want, to whoever you want, don't you? Well guess what, Fucker, you messed with the wrong girl. You know who she is, right?"

He gestured to his two friends, who huddled together and looked at him nervously. "She's Jane fucking Hopper, you idiot. As in Chief Hopper. You really think that this is going to slide right under the table, regardless of what you or I say? Hell no!

"I'm going to tell you what's going to happen within one week. I'm going to kick your ass. Might not be now, might not even be today, but I swear on my life that I will kick your ass so hard that you won't even know your ass from your face. Then, when Mike hears about this, which you know he will, he'll kick your ass too. Then, we'll let the Chief have a turn, you know, cause he's her dad. And whatever's left of you when all of that is over, is going to be registered as a fucking sex offender."

He didn't wait for Troy to respond. He didn't wait for the teachers to scold him for his violent threats. He simply turned to his friends, wrapped a protective arm around Eleven, and guided them down the hall.  

______

A.N.: So that's it! It's a one-shot, so I won't be continuing, but I want to write more Stranger Things fanfics really badly! Also, the "Eat shit!" line is a nod to Lucas standing up for El in season one. 

Okay thanks for reading! please vote, Comment, and Follow me! 

Hay~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

945K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
589K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...