Boulevard Of Broken Dreams

By hugmeharryx

Louisa is the new girl in town, very shy and closed up due to her last relasionship. The school bad boy Harry... More

Oh Harry You Bad Boy (Harry Styles)
This Boy
my history partner....
dont get involved with me
I wont hurt you
only love
first date
miranda
Dont Look
hold me
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 29

35 0 0
By hugmeharryx

I am currently in my room with Lou by my side attempting to make me look good for tonight. I don't really know whether I want to go out and I think Harry gets that vibe and that's why he has Lou getting me ready. I just want to sleep. I am in my dressing gown with my speakers on as Lou curls my hair lightly.

When she is done she puts a bold eyeliner on me and peachy lipstick. I guess I wear red lip to much? I pick out a dark grey sleveless crop top that has a funny cut at the bottom some skin tight black jeans and a small army shirt. I grab some black heels that are too tall, and I am now ready. I try to walk and stumble. I yawn and wipe my eyes.

"Are you alright?" Lou asks.

"Yeah I guess, I am just a little tired. I am sure I will get better as the night goes on" I try to convince myself.

"Well have a relaxing weekend next week" Lou smiles brightly.

"About that" I sigh.

"What?" Lou questions.

"It's my 18th birthday next weekend" I smile weakly.

"Oh shit! I forgot" Lou rubs her head in thought?

"Don't worry I woulndn't really expect you too know. Wait, how do you know?" I ask wondering.

"Harry told me and- oh shit I wasn't suppose to say anything oh well pretend you didn't hear that" Lou giggles.

"Oh okay" I leave it giggling at Lou.

"Right well I am sure Lux is sick of having to look at Harry, and I need to go home so you knock em dead" Lou says as we walk down the stairs.

"Shit" Harry says as I walk down the stairs looking quite flustered.

I giggle nervously to myself, as Lou talk Lux out of Harry's arms.

"I am going to be off now guys, do you want a lift to the club?" Lou asks polietly,

"Actually we will yeah" Harry smiles.

"Ok c'mon go get in the car, Louisa can you put Lux in the car seat please will I gather up some of her toys?" Lou asks smiling brightly.

"Yeah of course" I say as I take a giggling lux from.

As I grab my phone keys and some money I begin to walk out as Lux whispers things i cannot understand in my ear.

Harry has been given Lou's car keys and opens it for me. Lux giggles as I put her into her seat and climb into the front of the car into the passenger seat. I notice Lou and Harry talking and smiling as Lou puts the thumbs up to Harry. They both enter the car and we begin driving to a club out of our town in chesire as it is a small place containing not very much.

25MINUTES LATER.

We pull up to the club, Harry has shushed Lux to sleep so the journey wasnt that painful.

"Shit, what time is it?" I say as I notice the darkness outside.

"Like 9:30pm" Harry said as he kissed Lux goodbye trying to not wake her up.

"Oh okay, right lets go" I smile at Harry's gestures towards Lux.

He placed a kiss on Lou's cheek and thanked her for the lift. I hugged her and did the same. As we walked away from the car Harry started smiling at me and swung his arm over my shoulder.

"This is very couply" I smirked.

"Oh well, we never really are couply, or humanly" Harry smiled.

It's true.

1hour

I had gotten into the party mode I guess? I had had a couple shots that had gone straight to my head. I think Harry wasn't liking my party mood after all. Oh well I didn't want to go out, now I am here I will enjoy it. I am sitting at our table drinking with everyone else. They are all here minus Taylor as she said some work to catch up on and Dani is not here thank fuck.

As Niall comes back from the bar which enough shots for all of us twice over, I quickly grab mine and down them I squint my eyes as the fruity sour liquid travels down my throat. When I open my eyes I see Harry narrow his eyes at me. He then turns from me as waves his hand down towards the shots and shake his head at Niall. Niall shrugs and takes Harry's shots and takes one himself and gives to other to me. I bet gladly accept it.

"1...2...3!" Niall counts down.

I throw my head back pinch my nose and let it go to my head.

"I am going to dance!" I say and run to the dance floor. I am on my own for like a minute, until I notice Harry tap Nialls shoulder and point to me, Niall nods and makes his way over to me.

"Hey are you alright?" Niall says as he makes a attempt at dancing.

"Yeah, what's up Harry's arse?" I ask.

"I don't really know I think he is worried about you?" Niall says confused.

"Why?" I reply

"Because you're hot and they're a lot of creepy men here" Niall says.

"Oh right well I am going to the toilet" I excuse myself.

15minutes later.

"Please get off of me" I cry.

"No! You're a pretty little fucker but you need to shut the fuck up!" The large man says.

"Now here is perfect" He says as he lets go off my hair and pushes me against the wall outside to club. My bare shoulders collide with the cold scummy brick wall. Why me? I block every sound out as this stranger attempts to dig into me and puts his cold tongue all over my neck.

"Get off me, please please please. I want to go home" I literally cry I am practically talking to myself.

He ignores me as the tears continue to roll my my face. An object is all this man views me as. I could have kids? I could have a successful career ahead of me. I do. He doesn't care. He will rape me and leave. Pretending nothing happened. Me? I will be sarced for the rest of my life. Do I scream? Will anyone hear me?

I scream as loudly as I can. The man punches me in the nose.

I hear heavy footsteps.

harry's pov

"Mate did you hear that?" I ask zayn as I draw the cigarette from my mouth outside the club.

"Hear what?" Zayn says while trying to concentrate.

"I heard a scream" I say.

I begin to hear whimpering and soft sobs. I need to go and investigate.

"Shut the fuck up bitch" I hear in the distance.

"I am going to follow the noise" I say as I step on the bud of my cigarette.

I walk further down the little alleyway I walk in the direction I can hear noise coming from. It doesn't sound good. I know some couple are really kinky but I can hear crying? Maybe its anal.....Wait never mind.

I then see a man with his tongue all over this girls neck as she cries with her head down. I cannot really identify what is going on as it is really dark.

"Mate? Is everything okay here? She doesn't look happy" I say steadly.

He shots his head up.

"Leave me and my girlfriend alone you prick" He spits.

Then I realize who the girl is. Its fucking louisa.

Louisa's pov.

Harry realizes what is going on and jumps on top of this man. It all becomes a blur, its like i am living in slow motion. I feel so dizzy. All my sound blocks out as I slid down the wall, I can faintly hear the sound of punches. But the only thing I can hear vividly is the sound of my heart beating fast.

"Get her out of here!" I hear Harry shout

I follow Harry's voice to see him on top of the man beating the shit out of him, anger is so strong through his eyes. My view is then blocked by Zayn trying to get me up. I try to get up but I cant. I weak my legs are dead.

Zayn the decided to pick my up and carry me to his car. I can still here the man screaming and my heart. Zayn is speaking to me but I cannot hear anything.

I am put into the backseat of the car and Zayn comes and sits next to me.

"Lou!" He shouts in my face.

I jump at the shouting even though I should be used to it by now.

"Hear take my jumper" He whips his jumper over his head and gives it too me.

I am confused as to why he has given me his jumper until I realize my top has been ripped. I quickly place it over my head. I then lie back and put my forehead against the window.

Soon enough we had arrived at my house, how he knew where I lived is beyond me. I got out of the car and dragged my feet to the door.

I took my keys out of my back pocket and let myself in as Zayn followed.

"You don't have to stay" I muttered to Zayn.

"Are you sure you will be ok?" His eyes looking concerned.

"Yes, thanks" I lied.

"Alright, I am not going to go back to the club so text me if you need me and I will be round within a flash" He smiled weakly.

"Thank you" I said and reached in to hug. He is such a great friend

He left and looked back multiple times to cheek whether i was ok. Was I? No who am I kidding of course I'm not. I miss Harry and I almost got raped.

What the fuck? Why do I always fucked up? If I hadn't drunk so much this would not of happened the man wouldn't of seen me as venerable and would of left me alone. Yeah thats right its my fault.

I hear thunder crash again. I need to be cleaned of this man who is still laced on my body. I shrug my feet up the stairs and enter the bathroom. I pull my clothes of and attempt to deal with the goose bumps laying on my filthy skin. I turn the knob and warm the water.

I take a look in the full length mirror, that is stupidly in the bathroom, where most of my naked skeleton spends its time. I put my hand on my shoulder in an effort to rid myself of the gash that is not so delicately on my skin. I turn around so my back is facing the mirror and try to move my neck so I can see myself. I instantly am filled with regret when I do so.

What I see before me are endless signs are brutal rape and judgment. The man, he judged me on what I looked like and made the choice that I was who he wanted to rape. He doesn't even know my name. He never will because he doesn't care.

I step inside of my shower and sit down uncomfortably and hug my knees into my chest. I let the somewhat almost cold water run on my damaged skin and sit. Sit alone with my now blank thoughts.

I think I sit in the shower for what seems like 2minutes but realistically maybe 30 minutes. I struggle to get out of the bath yet again stare at my naked reflection this time its worse cuts have been clean and are now more visible. I enter my room and collect a blue bra and black knickers throw on some baseball shorts and one of Harry's t shirts.

I clang my way downstairs and hear the clash of thunder again. I step slowly to follow the hypnosis of the sound of the thunder. I open the back door and step outside and I am instantly hit with the rain. I step under the shelter Harry and I have built for my mum as she has been away working. We also gathered some duvets and pillows and a old mattress. I gather myself under the heap and stare up into the dark night.

I am so angry, so so angry. Why does it always have to be me? I pull a pillow over my mouth and scream and scream. I cry and scream.

"Hey! Hey!" I hear someone scrape against the floor come in. I stop screaming and look up.

I very bloody beaten Harry is kneeling in front of me.

"Harry!" I cry and hug him.

"Harry look at me" I say.

I stand up away from Harry and pull his top over my head and lower the baseball shorts and turn to him. He eyes scan my bruised body and looks up back into my eyes.

"You'll be okay babe" He said comforting.

"Physically" I whispered.

"Come here" Harry said opening his arms and sitting on the duvet.

I went over to him and tucked my self round his body as he kissed my shoulder I winced in pain.

"What happened to the man?" I asked.

"Well the boys came out looking for me you and Zayn, saw me beating the shit out of this man. They asked me why and I told them and they joined in. I left because I begun wondering about you. I don't know where he is now but he looked pretty bad when I left" He sighed.

Seaside - The Kooks.

"It's weird how quickly everything changes" I say teary eyed looking up.

"What do you mean?" Harry questions.

"Last night, it was perfect I had you and all my friends it was amazing. Tonight, someone else has taken me away from everyone when he hit me he took everything with him. All the things i've been fighting to get back I got them, last night. Tonight? They are gone again"  I sigh.

"You've got me, always. You've got your friends still. I will always be with you to get those things back with you" He smiled at me and held me closer. 

"I'm cold" I complained.

"You are basically naked" He respond.

He then got up and gathered my clothes and gave them to me. I got back into them under the covers due to the warmth.

"I love you" Harry said.

"I love you" I replied.

(a:n) hey guys, I am sick and just got a new dog so a lot if going on. I think this chapter was pretty intense?? Anyway I hoped you enjoyed and vote if you fancy it.X 

Reminders:

You can follow me on instagram: hugmeharryxx

look at all louisa's outfits here on polyvore (app and website) : hugmeharryx

Thats it hope I update soon, have a nice week or however long until we meet again.X 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.4K 34
When Amanda goes to high school will the bad boy harry styles fall for her and what will happen to their relationship? Does she love him? Does he lov...
219K 4.8K 41
Alex is any normal teenage girl. What will happen when she starts falling for the bad boy know as Harry and things start happening? Will she be left...
412K 9.3K 28
HEADLINE: NEW HARRY STYLES SCANDAL! Would you agree to be the bad boy's hired girlfriend? Noel Springs is Holmes Chapel's good girl with big dreams...
164K 4.8K 59
Completed harry au! "what do you mean by saying that you like her?" "I mean im absolutely one hundred percent infatuated with Rosie Onings ." "you h...