Dangerously In Love (MiChaeng)

By PengMi

Highest ranking: #3 in fanfiction as of 07/08/18. She ended up broken. Not sure if she's willing to let someo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
This is not an update.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
This is not an update.
Chapter 41
END.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Twicelights

Chapter 28

7.6K 324 467
By PengMi

"Where do you think you're going? You're coming with me!" Then the man pulled her hard that she dropped her phone.

"Yah! Let go of me!" Mina shouted.

Chaeng on the other hand, was really worried. She doesn't know what's happening. All she knows is that Mina is in danger.

"Minari!" Chaeng shouted as Mina's phone dropped on the floor.

Dangerously In Love [Chapter 28]

Chaeyoung's POV

Chaeng was shocked as she heard Mina screamed. She knew that she's in danger.

She immediately got up, grabbed her jacket and ran outside.

"Shit shit. Who the hell is that guy?! If he dares touches Mina, I'll make sure to break every bone on his hands!" She murmured as she ran down the stairs and got out of the house.

"I swear I'm gonna kill him!" She tries to listen to the phone, she's still on the line with her. Good thing the call did not get disconnected when the phone dropped.

Wait for me Mina, I'm coming. Then she ran as fast as she can.

******

Mina's POV.

"Yah! Let go of me!" Mina shouted.

"Come here, let's have some fun." The man grabbed her arm tightly that made Mina groan.

She's panicking but she's trying to think of a way to escape. Oh right! She suddenly remembered the pepper spray that Chaeng gave her. She got it out of her pocket and sprayed it on the man's eyes.

"Aaaah!" The man screamed as he covered his eyes.

Mina took the chance and escaped. She picked up her phone and ran as quickly as she could.

"Chaeyoung-a!! Help me!" She said as she held her phone while running.

After a few seconds the man recovered and started to chase her.

"You little wench! Wait till I catch you!" He shouted angrily. They were just a few meters apart, Mina got more scared as she heard him shout.

She's now on the next street near the reastaurant. She looked back to see their distance when she suddenly stumbled on a rock that made her lose her balance. She fell on the ground so hard with her knee hitting the floor first.

"Aaaaah!!" She groans in pain as she lied on the ground holding her knee. The phone slipped from her hand and fell on the floor.

The wind blew hard that made the chimes on the restaurant ring. It's ringing hard as the man approached him. "There you are. Now, you won't be able to escape."

*****

Chaeyoung's POV.

Where are you Mina?! She just reached the end of the first block, still no sight of her. She paused as she heard someone screamed over the phone.

"Chaeyoung-a!! Help me!"

"Mina?? Hey where are you?" Chaeng asked. There was no response so she tried to listen carefully.

"You little wench! Wait till I catch you!"  It was a voice of a man.

"Shit she's being chased!" She heard Mina panting as she ran. Then there's a loud thud. "Minari! Are you okay?" There was no response, she only heard Mina groaned in pain.

"Shit she fell again! Why the heck are you not good at running?" Then she started jogging to the next street, her phone still in her ears.

"There you are. Now, you won't be able to escape." It's the man's voice again.

"He caught up with her! Shit!" Then she started running. She suddenly paused when she heard a ringing sound.

"Wait, are those chimes? Chimes...." Then she remembered. "The restaurant!" She put the call on hold then dialed the police. She briefly explained what happened then provided them the address. After their short convo, she ran as fast as she can.

*****

Mina stood up and tried to run but the man caught her hand. She tried to spray on him again but he was able to grab it and threw it away.

"What's wrong with you? Ajhussi just wants to play." He said as he held Mina's arm.

"Let go of me!" Mina shouted as she tried to release herself but the man is too strong.

"Playing hard to get huh?" Then the man dragged her to the corner and pinned her down on the floor. He went on top of her and held both of her arms.

"Help!!!" Mina screamed but the man immediately covered her mouth.

"Hey, not too loud. I'm trying to make this private. Just you and me." The man grinned.

"Help!" Mina tried shouting again but it sounds gibberish.

The man laughed. "You're mine now, I'll do whatever I want to." He's now trying to take off Mina's jacket, forcedly.

Then all of a sudden some memories flashed on Mina's mind. The same words that Momo said before. The same position. The same scenario. The only difference is that this person is a complete stranger.

Tears run down her cheeks as she tries hard to escape. She feels helpless, the man is too strong. All she can think about is....Chaeyoung-a, help me.

Her jacket is torn as the man forcedly took it off. He was about to tear her shirt as well when suddenly someone hit his head.

"You son of a b*tch! Get off her!!" Chaeyoung shouted as she kicked the man on the head making him fall on the ground. It made him dizzy that it took him some time to get up.

Chaeng immediately went to Mina who's lying on the ground, shocked, and crying. She pulled her up to make her sit. "Minari, run, go back to the house. I'll just—"

Then suddenly the man grabbed her shoulder from the back. "Who the hell are you to interrupt?!"

"It's not important who I am. What's important now is that...." Chaeng turned to him. "How I'm going to kill you!" Then she punched him on the face.

The man lost his balance a little but was able to get back to his senses. "Huh. You fight good little boy. I usually don't hit kids, but I'll make you go back to your mom's skirt!" Then the man hit her but Chaeng was able to dodge. She quickly ran to the other side so Mina won't get involved.

"First of all, I'm not a boy. Second, I am not a kid. And third, yes I fight hard!" Then she ran towards him and gave him a side kick.

The man was hit on his side that made him step back. "Urgh. You're making ajhussi mad!" Then he got back and punched Chaeng on the face.

She was hit hard that she fell on the ground, she spitted blood. She wiped her mouth and stood up. Then she kick him on the leg, another one on his stomach.

The man groaned in pain but immediately took his revenge. He was able to punch Chaeng on the stomach real hard that made her lie on the ground. She wasn't able to stand up for a little while.
"You are good, but you're weak." The man laughed. "Now back to my business." He slowly approached Mina.

Mina was just sitting on the corner where Chaeng left her. Watching them fight, tears kept on falling. Her expression shows that she's scared and traumatized. But she doesn't have the energy to run, it's like her feet and legs weakened. All she can do is cry as she look at Chaeng lying on the ground.

"Nooo!!" Chaeng shouted as she tried to stand up, holding her stomach. With all of her energy that's left, she ran to the man and kicked him on the side.

"You never give up don't you? You're really asking for a death wish huh?" Then the man punched her again on the face, leaving a cut on Chaeng's eyebrow. It started to bleed non-stop.

Chaeng felt dizzy but she managed to keep her balance. With all of her force, she kicked the man on the neck that made him fall. Then she stepped on his balls making him shout in pain.

"Who's weak now?" Chaeng spitted blood near his face. "I'll make sure you'll pay for this you perverted bast*rd!"

She was standing there when she heard the siren. The police came and arrested the man. She was about to go to Mina but the police officer took her for an interview with what happened. While she talked, she kept on glancing at Mina who looks lost.

Mina was taken by a lady officer asking her what happened. Mina couldn't respond, she was shaking, staring blankly at nowhere.

After the interview, Chaeng was taken by the paramedics to clean her wounds. They put bandage on her left eye which has a deep cut, and also on her lower lip. They bandaged her right hand as well. There were some wounds due to the punches she threw earlier. They also examined her stomach.

"Luckily there was no rib fractured but it will leave a bruise. Just be careful with it, it will hurt for a few days. Just take some pain reliever and cold compress it." The paramedic advised.

"Ok thanks. How about my friend. Is she hurt anywhere?"

"No. Good thing she's wearing thick clothes so there are no scratches or wounds. But she's traumatized, she's not talking at all. Go and talk to her, she needs some comfort. She must be really scared."

"Ok, thank you sir." Then Chaeng went to Mina. Her jacket is torn, good thing her tshirt is still in one piece. Chaeng removed her jacket and wrapped it on Mina's back, then she sat beside her.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked. There was no response."Of course you're not. C'mon let's go home."

Mina was just silent, still, with a blank expression. She just followed Chaeng as to where to go. They were taken home by the police to assure their safety.

"Thank you officer. I'll tell my parents about it so they can send our lawyer to the station tomorrow and settle things up. We will file a case about it. Thank you again." Then they went inside.

Chaeng led Mina to the room and made her sit on the bed. She's still really mad with what happened.

"I told you I'll come with you but you didn't listen. See what happened?!" She started ranting. "This wouldn't have happened if I came with you!" She was pacing back and forth as she say those words. She can't control her emotions.

"I'm sorry." Mina responded as tears fell down her cheeks but she's trying to hold it back.

"If anything—" Chaeng was still ranting but when she glanced at Mina and saw her crying, it made her soft. She immediately sat beside her. "Hey, don't cry. I'm sorry. I was just really mad and worried." She held Mina's hand.

"I was so scared." Then Mina couldn't hold it in anymore and cried. "Chaeyoung-a, I'm scared." She said as she sobbed.

Chaeng pulled her into a hug and hugged her tightly. "Ssshh. I know you're scared, but don't be afraid anymore. I'm here, I won't leave you." She said as she rubs Mina's back.

Mina cried on Chaeng's shoulders for a couple of minutes with Chaeng still hugging her. Chaeng continued to pat and rub her back while hushing her.

Then after a few minutes, Mina calmed down a little. She released herself from the hug and looked at Chaeng with her eyes full of tears. "Thank you Chaeyoung-a, for coming and saving me."

Chaeng wiped Mina's tears with her thumb, then caressed her cheek. "I won't let anyone hurt you. I won't let you be by yourself anymore. I won't be able to forgive myself if something like this happens again." She replied sincerely.

Mina closed her eyes and just felt Chaeng's warm hand. She feels safe when she's with her. "Thank you." She opened her eyes and looked at her.

"Anything, for you." Chaeyoung smiled. "Are you hungry?" She changed the subject to lighten up the mood.

Mina shook her head.

"Oh ok. We'll just eat that tomorrow then." Chaeng replied.

"Sorry. I lost my appetite that's why." Mina explained. She knew that Chaeng took effort to prepare their dinner.

"It's okay. Go and take a shower so we can rest."

Mina nodded and went to shower. Chaeng went downstairs and set aside the food. Then she made a warm cup of milk for Mina.
When she went back to the room, Mina is now sitting on the bed, combing her hair.

"Drink this so you'll feel warm." She handed her the cup.

"Thanks." Mina took it and had a sip. It felt really nice.

Chaeng went to shower. She finished after 15 minutes. When she got back, she smiled as she saw Mina already finished drinking the milk.

"You should sleep on the bed tonight so it'll be more comfortable. It's my turn now to sleep on the mattress." Chaeng said.

"Can you sleep beside me?" Mina replied.

Chaeng's eyes widened, shocked by the question. "Huh?? Uhmmm." Then she looked at Mina.  She can see how sad and scared she is through her eyes. "Okay then. But won't you be uncomfortable?"

Mina shook her head. "Please?" She added as she look at her with puppy eyes.

"Okay okay. Don't look at me like that, gosh." Chaeng turned on the lamp and then turned off the main light so it'll just be dim. She lied down beside Mina, still with a distance between them.

Mina is curled up as she hugged Pengmi so tight, facing Chaeng.
On the other hand, Chaeng is conscious on what position she'll sleep. It'll be rude if she faces the other way and has her back on Mina, but it'll be awkward as well if she faces her.

She decided to just lay flat on her back. It's uncomfortable but she just bear with it. She's just staring on the wall, 10 minutes passed and still she can't sleep. She's been thinking about what happened.

She glanced at Mina who's now alseep. She turned to her side and faced her. She brushed Mina's hair as she stared at her.

"Don't be scared my love." She whispered. "I'm here, I will protect you. I won't let anyone harm or hurt you ever again, I promise."

.

.

.

To be continued...

Hi guys! Thanks for reading. Sorry if I updated late. Just making sure there's no problem again like last time.

So....are you releived that Mina is safe? Yeah? Me too. Hehe. Btw, how do you think Chaeng fought the man? Well, she's small you know. Any thoughts?

So...here are some photos. Credits to the owners..

Mina is scared.

Don't worry, Chaeng is coming.

She'll kill him.

Fighter!

Please comment and vote. ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 2K 21
in which Chaeyoung had misunderstandings with a transfer. highest rank; #11 gg [finished]
82.3K 3K 41
One day Mina's Chaeyoungie left her without telling anyone... Mina waited for soo long until she married to a guy few years later she and her kids mo...
55.1K 2K 69
How far will you go for the person you love the most? Are you willing to forget the past for the present? WARNING: MATURED CONTENT TWICE SATZU GENDER...
22.2K 1K 30
Just a collection of oneshots of my favorite Twice ship. Expect lots of fluff and maybe a little bit of angst, but absolutely no deaths because I hat...