GoodBye [ Jimin X Reader ]

By Kpop_trashie

"Goodbye...... Jimin" I thought with a smile on my face before I fell into a very deep sleep and for once, I... More

Description
Characters info ( EDITED )
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
New cover
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
FANART
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
END OF STORY
1ST ANNIVERSARY

Chapter 6

1.9K 71 9
By Kpop_trashie

YOUR POV
It's 6am early in the morning , you woke up because you couldn't sleep and you tend to have bad memories everynight . You woke up and did the same morning routine and change into this 👇🏻

(You may be a nerd but you're trying to wear something making yourself "presentable")

You went down to see the sink filled with dishes to be washed . You quickly washed it and cooked some simple breakfast for your brother and went to school .
SKIP TO WHEN YOU REACHES SCHOOL
Once I reach the school , the lively atmosphere changed into cold and disgust once they saw me . When I was walking to my locker I heard insults like "sluts" "go cut yourself" "nobody likes you" "go jump down a bridge right now" "nobody even cares if you're here" Classes last just like everyday , throwing insults to me , throwing crumbled paper to me , it's like they have nothing else to do . I ignore them for the whole class and finally it's time for lunch !!

I went in the cafeteria to see it filled with people chatting , eating and laughing with their friends . I get a tiny bit of sadness because I don't have any friend to talk to or have fun with . I snapped out of my thought and went to queue to buy food . I was queuing until I heard screams and shouts saying "OPPA! OPPA! " I knew it was BTS and hope they didn't notice me . I shrugged it off my thoughts since it was almost my turn to order the food . I was ordering my food until someone cut me off .
"Hey guys check what I found ?" hoseok said .
"What?" Jungkook asked
"A PIG AHAHAHAH " hoseok replied . And after he said that the cafeteria is filled with laughter . I ignore all the laughs and insults and went to a corner to eat my food . I was making my way to the corner until someone put out their foot infront of me . And me being the clumsy girl , I didn't notice and tripped . All my food spilled on the ground and I could hear laugh and snickers again . I look up to see who tripped me , and it's no other than jimin .
"Oops sorry my legs kinda long you know " jimin said .
I rolled my eyes , stood up and clean the dust of my pants . Then I felt something wet on my head . Milk . That bitch poured milk on my head !! Who's that bitch ? The "queenka" of the school , jimin's girlfriend . Her minions , came to the front and poured milk on my head as well . I saw my brother passing by , giving me a disgusted glare and a disappointed look and went away . Once they're done pouring food on me , I went to the bathroom to clean myself up . I took out my razor blade again and carve on my wrist . I couldn't feel any pain anymore instead I felt satisfied . It kinda hurts how it doesn't hurt me anymore and knew that I was addicted to cutting . How I wish mum and dad were here to stop me from cutting . I cleaned the cuts I did and winced as the water touches my fresh cuts . I went out of the bathroom to hear the bell rang . I went to my locker and took stuff that I need and went to my next class - Maths class ughh .
Sorry I know it's quite boring but bare with me till the "interesting part" . I mean it's interesting to me tho but dk if it's to you ..... anyways thanks for reading !!!!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 626 40
Just some Bangtan Sonyeodan stuff. This book will contain Happy, Sad, and Random stuff. Please enjoy reading this book!💜💕💓💖💝 [COMPLETED]
167K 4.4K 50
► NAMJOON CENTRAL;; 🍃 ⌌ - - - ☁️ │hello !! │bottom knj │top bts │no rape!!! ⌎ - - - - START: 2019/10/21 END: 2020/11/29 (book name used to be C...
1.5K 160 14
✔️ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ, ᴀ ʜᴀʀᴅᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱꜰᴜʟ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱᴍᴀɴ ʙᴇɢɪɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴀʙꜱᴏʟᴜᴛᴇ ᴅᴇꜱᴘᴀɪʀ ɪɴ ʜɪꜱ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ, ɪᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜɪꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪꜱ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀᴘ...
7.5K 202 16
They promised they would never hurt me They promised to always care It turns out those promises were ment to be broken Disclaimer ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This...